Okay, merle, that Jersey is my Jersey.
好的 莫尔 那是我的运动衫
I brought it into that dry cleaner and they gave it to you by mistake.
我带去干洗店 他们错把它给了你
But you didn't return it. Yeah, but that's the law of the dry cleaners.
- 但你没还 - 是 但这是干洗店的规矩
You know, you win some, you lose some.
你知道吗 你获得一些 又失去一些
That's the way it works. That doesn't work out with me.
- 它就是这样 - 但对我来说不适用
I never get any stuff from the dry cleaner.
我啥也没从干洗店得到过
The only mistakes they make with me are to give my stuff to other people.
永远都是把我的东西给别人
That's not my fault. I've lost tons of stuff
这又不是我的错 我丢了海了东西了
At the dry cleaners. I lost drapes!
在干洗店 我丢了无数的东西
Well, I'm sorry for your losses but you're not gonna make it up now.
好吧 我很同情你 但你现在可以补过
If you got a problem with this
你要是对此有问题
Why don't you just write your congressperson?
你为什么不写信给你的国会议员说一下这事呢?
Yeah, well I spoke to senator boxer. How about that?
我跟博克斯议员说过了 怎么样?
Oh, that's great. And what did she say?
很棒 她怎么说
She said...
她说…
That she's gonna go to Washington and take care of this problem.
她会去华盛顿把这件事处理好
Okay, you know what?
好吧 你知道吗?
I'm on the board at the n.R.D.C.
我在N.R.D.C.董事会
And your name's coming off that wall.
我要把你的名字从墙上除去
How would you like that?
你什么感觉?
You're gonna take my name off the wall?
你要把我的名字从墙上撤掉?
Yeah, I'm gonna... No! You wouldn't.
- 是的 我要… - 不 你不会的
Oh, you bet I would.
哦 我肯定会的
Okay, go ahead, do it. I'm gonna do it!
- 好吧 去吧 去撤掉 - 我肯定会去!
And why don't you put up "anonymous" instead?
为啥不写上"匿名者"来代替?
I will. That's a perfect idea.
我会的 完美的主意
Yeah, really? Go ahead and do it. I have a lot of pull.
- 是吗?去改吧 - 我很有影响的
Okay, let's see. Good.
- 好的 走着瞧 - 好的
You come by there next Monday,
你周一路过的时候
It's gonna say "anonymous" on the wall.
墙上会写着"匿名者"
Okay, good! Don't forget. I'm not!
- 好的 千万别忘了 - 我不会的!
Okay. Joe pepitone!
好的 乔佩皮通
We got a matching set, man.
我们有情侣衫了 老哥
Mom!
妈!
What's wrong, sammy, darling?
咋了 萨米 亲爱的
Mmm! Bam!
嗯 炸!
Bam!
炸!
War. War.
- 战 - 战
I declare war!
我 要 宣 战!
Boom! Aw!
嘣!嗷!
All right! What'd I get?
好吧!我赢到啥了?
Take it. Peanut, grab that door!
拿着 亲爱的 把门打开!
Get the door, peanut!
开门 亲爱的!
I just want to do my thing, Larry.
我想做我喜欢的事 拉里
What is your thing?
你喜欢做啥?
I'm gonna be a director, man...
我想当个导演 老哥…
Action movies, all that stuff, man.
动作电影 等等那些
You know you can't just go right into that.
你没法直接就去做
You gotta get something in production, you know what I mean?
你要先在制♥作♥上得到些东西 你知道我的意思吧?
Oh. Oh, man.
哦 哦天啊
This is a new low, even for you, Larry.
这也太没下限了 即使对于你来说 拉里
Huh?
哈?
You came over yesterday, you went to the bathroom
你昨天来我家 你去了洗手间
And you choked it on sammy's teddy bear
然后你咬烂了萨米的泰迪熊
As some kind of revenge masturbatory payback!
作为某种针对自♥慰♥的复仇
Okay, I didn't do that... Oh, bullshit! You're a fucking liar!
- 我可没那么做… - 哦胡说!你个大骗子!
What, I did that? Yes you did!
- 啥?我♥干♥的? - 是的 就是你
Are you crazy?
你疯了吗?
It's that jackalit, right?
那是鲸液 是吧?
Who the fuck is this?
这特么的是谁?
That's Leon, Loretta's brother.
这是里昂 洛丽塔的弟弟
What's up what's up, what's up what's up? Mmm.
咋了 咋了 咋了 咋了 嗯
I like a woman with a smart-Ass mouth like that.
我喜欢像你这样有一张巧嘴的女人
Yeah, well fuck you too! Mmm. You handle yourself.
- 也去你的吧! - 你自己处理吧
That's beside the point, Leon. This is sick,
那是另一♥码♥事 里昂 这是病态的
This is perverse, and I think this is the lowest you've ever gone.
这是变♥态♥的 我觉得这是你干过最卑鄙的一件事了
Come on, I didn't do that. Oh really, then who did?
- 拜托 不是我♥干♥的 - 哦是吗 那是谁?
I don't know. Just some anonymous person?
- 我哪知道 - 所以是个匿名的人?
Who's anonymous, then?
谁是匿名者呢?
Oh, I know who anonymous is. Who?
- 哦我知道谁是匿名者 - 谁?
It's Ted Danson. How do you know?
- 是特德丹森 - 你怎么知道?
Well, he told me, but he told me not to tell anybody.
嗯 他告诉我的 但他告诉我别告诉任何人
That's how he likes to do it. Makes him feel better about himself.
他喜欢这么做 使他自我感觉更好些
Danson?!
丹森?!
Oh, that's disgusting!
哦 太恶心了!
That is just disgusting!
实在是太恶心了!
What a perv, man! Actors!
好一个变♥态♥ 天啊 当面一套背后一套
Boom! War.
嘣!战
I declare...
我 要 宣…
boom! ... War.
- 嘣! - …战
I'll get it.
我去开门
Ted, it's suzie for you.
特德 苏西找你
I wonder what she wants.
她要干什么
Hey, Larr, how are you? Hi kathy.
- 嘿 拉里 还好吗? - 嗨 凯西
How are you doing, man? Good.
- 最近怎么样 - 不错
Hey, I wanted to tell you I heard that you took your name off the nrdc building
嘿 我想说我听说你把你的名字从N.R.D.C大楼划掉了
And had it replaced with anonymous.
并且改成了匿名者
I think it's so wonderful. I admire you so much for that.
我觉得太棒了 我敬佩你
Kathy, I get plenty of fanfare. I don't need the fanfare, you know?
凯西 我有很多名誉 我不需要虚名 你知道吧?
Good for you, Larry. I really don't.
- 你真棒 拉里 - 我真的不
As a matter of fact, I hope you don't mind
事实上 我希望你不介意
That I told a few people that you were the anonymous person.
我告诉了一些人你就是那个匿名者
I hope that's okay that I let that slip out.
我希望我说漏嘴没什么问题
Well, I can't really tell you what to do, but I... Yeah...
我没法告诉你怎么样但…
People should know you're anonymous.
人们应该知道你就是匿名者
You're a great guy, Larry... Well, if you want to tell people go ahead.
- 你是个好人 拉里… - 嗯如果你想告诉别人就继续吧
You know, it's up to you. I have already and I might continue.
- 你知道 决定权在你 - 我已经决定继续
Continue away. All right, I will.
- 那就继续好了 - 好的我会的
Thank you. Take care, honey.
- 谢谢 - 保重啊亲
Bye bye. Bye.
- 拜拜 - 拜
It's that guy. That's the guy.
就那个家伙 就是他
Hey! That's the guy!
嘿 就是他!
That's that bald guy that took my Jersey!
他就是那个抢走我运动衫的秃头!
You gotta let me in!
放我进去!
These people are chasing me!
有人在追我!
Sir, the building's closed. I can't help you.
先生 大楼关了 我帮不上你
No no, I'm Larry David. That's my wing!
不 不 我是拉里大卫 那是我的侧厅!
That says "anonymous." I'm anonymous!
- 那写着"匿名者" - 我就是匿名者!
I'm anonymous!
我就是匿名者!
I'm anonymous!
我就是匿名者!
Larry David is ANONYMOUS!
拉里大卫是匿名者!!
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表