Will you call the restaurant?
你会给餐馆打电♥话♥吗?
Hey, Larry. Hey, Simon.
嘿 拉里 嘿 西蒙
How are you? I'm okay.
你好吗? 我很好
Good good, good good. You know,
那就好 你知道
I was over at Jeff's,
我去了杰夫家
and I noticed the invitation to your party.
看见了你派对的请帖
Aren't the invitations great? I took a lot of time on that.
请帖是不是很好看?我花了好多时间呢
I had no idea the party was gonna be at Maxwell's
我不知道你要在麦克斯韦酒吧办派对
with the open bar... Open bar.
还有露天酒吧 露天酒吧
...and the band, and the special guests.
请乐队 还有特邀嘉宾
Wait till you hear about the special guest. Yeah.
特邀嘉宾是惊喜 没错
I loaned you $10,000 a month ago.
我一个月前借了你一万块
You didn't tell me you were having this big party for yourself.
你没告诉我 要为自己办这个盛大的派对
$10,000 has nothing to do with the party.
一万块跟派对没关系
Well, what are you talking about? No no no no.
你说什么? 不不不
I'm not using that money for that. I'm using the money
那笔钱不是干这个的 那笔钱
for something else. And I appreciate it. I know,
另有用处 感谢你借我钱 我知道
but you would have to use the money for something else
但你要是没办派对的话
if you didn't have this party.
就有钱做别的了
You could have used the money for that. Don't connect the two,
你就能把那笔钱用在别处了 别乱联♥系♥
because they... Don't think of them as... Well, I see them
因为它们... 别把它们 我觉得
as being totally connected. No, they're not connected at all.
两件事绝对有关 一点关系都没有
No, have nothing to do with each other.
毫不相干
Simon, you're crazy, you know?
西蒙 你真是疯了
Anyway, all right, so fine.
好吧 好吧
Yeah. I'll see you at Maxwells.
好 麦克斯韦酒吧见
This is probably gonna be some party.
派对肯定相当精彩
Umm, okay, here's the thing:
嗯 有一件事
Cheryl is gonna be there.
谢丽儿要参加
Are you comfortable with that?
你介意吗?
I'm comfortable.
不介意
I don't think anybody else will be... comfortable.
我觉得其他人... 会介意
Well, they're gonna have to...
他们介意也得忍♥着
It's their problem, isn't it, you know?
这是他们的问题
Here's the thing... My wife and I talked about it,
问题是 我和我妻子商量了一下
and... We chose Cheryl.
我们站谢丽儿
Believe this guy?
这人怎么这样?
$10,000 I loan him.
我借了他一万块
Disinvites me from the party, choosing Cheryl.
把我从派对名单中除名了 选了谢丽儿
I'm paying for that party. You know that? Hey, Zev.
他的派对可是我付的钱 嘿 泽夫
Hello, Larry David. You're cleaning your underwear and socks?
你好 拉里大卫 你要洗内♥裤♥♥袜♥子
That's another thing... I gotta go back to fluff and fold now.
不提也罢 我现在得自己做家务了
Alana didn't show up. You know, I don't have her phone number.
阿兰娜没来 我没有她电♥话♥号♥码
Cheryl took care of all that stuff.
以前都是谢丽儿料理这些
You're just lost, aren't you?
你迷失了 对吧?
I'm completely lost. Oh my god.
完全一头雾水 天啊
You know what I got in my foyer at home?
你知道我家门厅里挂的是什么吗?
Pictures of all my dry cleaners.
我家所有干洗工的照片
Hey, Xena the Warrior Princess.
嘿 战士公主西娜
Yeah.
是啊
Did you use to watch that show? Of course.
你看过那部剧吗? 当然了
Yeah, she's pretty sexy. Oh, my...
她很性感 哦我的天
What the hell, Larry?
搞什么 拉里?
Oh my god. I'm so sorry.
天啊 太抱歉了
Why did you do that? Oh, shit.
你为什么要去碰它? 该死
It's ripped. She doesn't come in anymore.
撕破了 她不再光顾了
How am I gonna get another picture?
我怎么再弄一张照片?
Man.
天啊
You can get Lucy Lawless's picture, can't you?
你能搞到露西劳来丝的照片吧?
You know what? I'll get ahold of her agent
这样吧 我去联♥系♥她的经纪人
and we'll find it. I'll get it.
我会弄到的
Okay, I'll get you another picture.
好了 我再给你弄一张
Could you have her make it out to "Zev" this time?
这次能不能让她签"送给泽夫"?
Yes. Okay. Thank you. All right.
能 没问题 谢谢
I'm sorry. That's all right.
真对不起 没事
Just give me the picture.
帮我弄到照片就行
I'll get the picture. Thank you so much.
我会的 太感谢了
Please take this couple over to table #24.
请带这两位客人去24号♥桌
Thanks, have a nice dinner.
谢谢 祝用餐愉快
What's taking so long, may I ask?
我想请问 怎么这么久
Oh, I'm sorry, Mr. David. We're just really full tonight.
哦抱歉 大卫先生 今晚客人确实太多了
It should just be a couple more minutes.
再等几分钟就好
Let me ask you a question.
我问你个问题
Did my wife call the restaurant? No.
我妻子给你们打电♥话♥了吗? 没有
Is that why I'm not getting a table?
是因为这个我才没桌子吗?
Because you didn't believe my breakup story
因为你不相信我昨晚说的
last night? I don't know what you're talking about.
我们闹掰了? 我不知道你在说什么
I think you do know what I'm talking about. No, we're just full tonight.
你应该知道 不 今晚真的客人太多了
Why would I make that up? That's insane. Mr. David,
我怎么会编这种事?简直疯了 大卫先生
we'll be right with you. You have to be insane to make up a story like that.
我们马上就帮您安排桌子 只有疯子才会编这种事
Okay. If I wanted to cancel a reservation,
好 要是我取消预约
and needed an excuse, I would just say I'm sick or something.
需要编个借口的话 我会说我病了之类的
Primo's, this is Iris.
普利莫餐厅 我是艾瑞斯
Sure, come right in.
好的 马上
You know, we did break up. That's why I had to cancel the reservation.
我们确实闹掰了 所以我才取消预约
Okay, we'll see you soon.
好 过会儿见
You totally deserve that.
你绝对活该
You totally deserve it. Yes, you do.
你绝对是活该 没错
On no planet is a shoe caddy a good gift.
不管在哪 鞋架都不算好礼物
That's just a... What?
那只是 什么?
All right, yeah, no no no,
好吧 不不不
I get that it was payback, but...
我知道这是报复 但是
It's not long distance even if it's in India.
就算在印度 也不算远
So I'm on the 14th hole, okay?
我在第14洞
Lloyd, he's got these great Cuban cigars.
劳埃德 他有高档古巴雪茄
What? I can't talk to you, mom. So we're smoking these cigars.
什么?我不能跟你说话 妈妈 我们抽雪茄
I've got someone on the other line. So I reach down
还有人在另一条线上等着呢 我伸手摸
to take a puff... I can't hear you. It's loud in here.
想抽一口 我听不清 这里太吵了
No no, just call them. ... And all of a sudden, Lloyd goes,
不 给他们打电♥话♥吧 突然 劳埃德说
"What the fuck are you doing? That's my cigar!" I'll call you back.
"你♥他♥妈♥干什么?那是我的雪茄" 我再打给你
Call them. So I was trying to brush my teeth with an apple.
给他们打电♥话♥ 我想用苹果刷牙
It was horrible, horrible. Excuse me.
太可怕了 打扰一下
Who are you talking to?
你在跟谁说话?
I'm talking to myself. Well, you're doing it really loud.
我自言自语 你声音可够大的
Oh, really? Yeah yeah.
是吗? 是啊
You're kind of talking loud yourself. To a person.
你不也在大声自言自语吗 我在跟人说话
What's the difference? I'm actually conversing with another human being.
有什么区别? 我在跟另一个人交谈
Oh, really? Very different than just...
是吗? 有很大区别
To the outside observer, it's the same level of annoyance.
在外人看来 都是一样的讨人厌
Well, I need to talk to my friend. I can barely hear here.
我得跟我朋友说话 在这儿什么都听不见
Okay, well, maybe if you talk lower to your friend,
好吧 要是你跟朋友小点声说话
I'll talk lower to my other self. Great great.
我跟我自己也小点声说 好
Yeah, good plan. Okay, all right.
这样很好 好了
Jesus Christ. I'm literally sitting minding my own business...
天啊 我正处理自己的事呢
What a schmuck. He's been talking on his phone the whole dinner.
真是白♥痴♥ 他吃饭的时候一直在讲电♥话♥
...and this guy is talking to himself. He's still doing it.
这个人自言自语 他现在还自言自语呢
Do you hear that? Listen, you hear this?
你听见没?你听
He doesn't even think he's being annoying.
他不觉得自己招人烦
He thinks he can just sit there and talk out loud not be annoying.
他觉得自己坐在那儿大声说话不招人烦
Do you hear that? He's literally just doing it
你听见没?他说话
just to be annoying. He's been driving me nuts the last 10 minutes.
真的就是为了招人烦 他已经折磨我十分钟了
Honestly, I'm done anyway. This is bullshit.
不管了 我受够了 太扯了
I'm paying. I don't care. No, can you hear him?
我要结账了 管它呢 你能听见他吗?
No, he's still talking. Wait, I got Steve on the other line.
他还在说 等等 史蒂夫打进来了
He wins, he wins. Yeah, you win. Hey, Steve...
他赢了 他赢了 你赢了 嘿 史蒂夫
Good for you, being annoying. ... Do me a favor.
厉害啊你 能烦人到这种程度 帮我个忙
Remind me... These people, they're just...
提醒我一下 这些人他们
Who are you talking to? Oh, hey.
你在跟谁说话? 哦 嘿
Hi, Jodi. Hey.
嗨 乔迪 嘿
What are you doing tomorrow? Let's play golf.
你明天有什么打算?我们打高尔夫吧
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表