It's a mystery to me...
我很好奇...
how could you have lived
你怎么能
with that maniac for that long?
跟那个疯子一起生活那么久
I don't know. Huh?
我不知道 嗯?
I don't know. How did you do it?
我不知道 你是怎么做到的?
'Cause, you know, I'm not that guy anymore.
因为我已经不再是那个人了
No? No.
是吗? 是啊
Honestly, you don't look like that guy anymore.
老实说 你再也不像那家伙了
Look, look how much I've changed.
看吧 看我变化多大
Did I ever dress like this? No.
我以前会穿成这样吗? 没有
Your shirt's tucked in. I'm tucking in.
你把衬衫扎进去了 我扎进去了
You've got real shoes on. Shoes, slacks.
你穿了双像样的鞋子 鞋子 休闲裤
You look like a real person,
你看起来就像一个正经的成年人
not an eighth grader with silly shoes. Yeah.
不再是穿着很蠢鞋子的初中生 是的
I used to walk around in sneakers like an eighth- grader.
我过去像个初中生穿着球鞋走来走去
I have to say, I love the new Larry.
我不得不说 我爱新的拉里
Really? Yeah.
真的吗? 真的
You know what I wanna do? Hmm?
你知道我现在想要做什么吗? 嗯?
I want to travel with you...
我想要和你一起去旅行...
A little traveling in Europe maybe,
可能去欧洲短暂旅行
you know, bicycles... all that stuff you wanted to do...
你知道的 骑着自行车... 做你想要做的所有事情...
Yeah. ...that you used to ask me about,
是的 ...做你过去要求过的那些事情
and "no no, I don't wanna do that;
你以前说"不不 我不想要做那个
there's no golf courses nearby..."
这附近没有高尔夫球场..."
I don't give a shit about golf anymore.
我现在根本不在乎什么破高尔夫
I just want to be with you.
我只想和你在一起
And you know what else? And I know you love scuba diving.
你知道我还想做什么吗?我知道你喜欢深潜
I never did that with you. You always wanted to go scuba diving.
我从来没有和你一位深潜 你过去一直很想去深潜
I know. You know, I can't see underwater
我知道 在水底下我看不见
'cause, you know... But whatever,
因为... 但是管他呢
I'll feel around for the fish, you know.
我可以感受周围的鱼游动
Well, it seems like you've done a lot of reflecting.
好吧 看来你做了很多反思
I'm a completely changed man.
我现在已经改头换面了
The only vestige of my old self
唯一残留的一点
is that I've still got the good breath, you know.
就是清新的口气
That's the thing you're keeping?
你还留着?
The new Larry's keeping the minty breath, yeah.
全新拉里还有清新的薄荷口气 是的
The old Larry you're getting rid of?
你舍弃了旧拉里?
He's over. He's over.
旧拉里他已经结束了 结束了
You know, he hated your sister...
你知道的 他讨厌你妹妹...
He did?
是吗?
You know what? Forget that Larry.
好吧 忘掉旧拉里吧
He's dead. He's dead.
他已经死了 他死了
He's completely dead.
死得不能再死了
Anyway, it's really good to see you.
不管怎么样 很开心见到你
It is good to see you too.
我也很开心见到你
It's very impressive that you're...
我很惊讶看到你...
Really? ... that you're trying. It is.
是吗? ...你在努力 很惊人
I really am trying. I know. I can see that.
我真的在努力 我知道 我看得出来
I really am. I know.
我真的在努力 我知道
Hey, let's go to the movies tomorrow night...
嘿 我们明天晚上去看电影吧...
Movies, dinner.
看电影 吃晚餐
Come on, I'll take you out to dinner.
来吧 我带你去外面吃晚餐
Um, I would love to go to the movies and dinner.
呃 我是想去看电影吃晚餐
Really?
真的吗?
Let me just talk to my therapist
让我先跟我的治疗师谈谈
and see what she has to say first.
看看她有什么要说的
I just want to make sure she feels good
我只是想确认她觉得没问题
about that. Mm hmm.
这个计划不错 嗯嗯
I'll call my therapist and see what she says and I'll call you.
我会打电♥话♥给治疗师看看她怎么说 再给你打电♥话♥
Great.
好的
Hey, how much are we supposed to tip the bartender, by the way?
嘿 我们应该给酒保多少小费?
Don't they make too much money? I mean, everybody buys a drink.
他们不是已经赚了很多吗?我是说 每人都点了酒
They get, what, 20% of every drink?
他们拿了多少 每杯酒20%?
That's insane, isn't it?
太疯狂了 不是吗?
Well, they work really hard.
好吧 他们工作真的很辛苦
Yeah, I know, I know. It's good.
是的 我知道 我知道 很好
They're on their feet all night,
他们站了一晚上
so whatever. Whatever they make... good for them.
所以无论怎样 无论他们赚多少... 他们值得
They work hard, you know.
他们工作很辛苦的
It could not have gone better.
太完美了
It was amazing.
这太棒了
I showed up in... You know,
我就打扮成那样去了
I was tucked in, I had shoes on.
我扎好衬衫 穿着像样的鞋子
She never likes the way I dress,
她之前很讨厌我的穿衣风格
but she noticed the tucked- in
但她注意到我把衬衫扎进去了
and she was very impressed with that.
她非常惊喜
I looked like a man, you know.
我穿得像个真正的体面人 你知道的
This is great stuff. It's great progress.
了不起 这是非常大的进步
Yeah. I have to say, it's not surprising,
是的 我得说这在我的预料之中
because I'd like to think I know what I'm doing.
因为我喜欢掌握事情的发展态势
And, oh, I said... I was talking about the future...
哦 我说... 我跟她说了未来...
If we get back together, what I want to do:
如果我们复合了 我想要
I want to travel with her,
我想要跟她一起旅行
you know, on bicycles.
骑自行车
Scuba diving... in a zillion years wouldn't I go,
深潜... 我自己永远不想去
but, you know what? I would do it with her. I really would.
但是你知道吗?我想要跟她一起去 我真的想
Be enthusiastic, but don't make any specific promises that you can fulfill.
保持热情积极 但是不要做任何你需要去兑现的具体承诺
That's my own personal advice.
这是我个人的意见
Geez, I said a lot of stuff last night.
天呐 我昨天做了挺多承诺
Let's deal with that when it arises.
那问题出现的时候我们再来解决
Oh, I might be bicycling in France in a couple of months.
噢 几个月后我可能就在法国骑自行车了
Again, let's focus on the next stage.
再说一次 我们先专注于下一步吧
Here's the thing. I asked her to go to the movies tonight, okay?
是这样的 我邀请她今晚去看电影
And the therapist gave her the green light,
她的治疗师也觉得没问题
so we're going to dinner and a movie,
所以我们会去吃晚餐看电影
or a movie and a dinner, depending on the starting time.
或者看电影吃晚餐 根据开始时间来定
Sometimes it works out you go to a dinner and a movie,
有时候先吃晚餐再看电影比较好
sometimes it's better to have dinner after the movie,
有时候看完电影吃晚餐更好
so you have something to talk about. Movie, dinner.
这样吃饭的时候有谈资 先电影后晚餐
Let's not even waste time talking about that.
毋庸置疑是这样好 用不着浪费时间权衡
Movie, dinner. Movie, dinner.
先电影后晚餐 先电影后晚餐
So you take her to a movie...
你带她去看电影...
After you do the movie, just reach over,
看完电影 伸手过去
grab her hand, hold it tenderly
抓住她的手 轻轻握着
and tell her, "I love you."
告诉她"我爱你"
Really?
讲真?
Whisper into her ear, "I love you." Okay.
在她耳边轻声告诉她"我爱你" 好的
At that point she's feeling vulnerable.
这时候她是最脆弱没有防备的
And then at dinner... that's when you have to up the stakes.
然后在晚餐的时候...那时候你必须要加码赌一把
That's when you have to tell her you want her to move back in with you
那时候你必须告诉她 你希望她搬回来跟你一起住
and she has until Monday to decide,
她要在周一之前给你答复
or that's it.
不然你俩就没戏了
It works. That's all I can say.
会成功的 我只能给你这么多建议了
Wow. Wow.Wow。
哇 哇 哇
She might not like it at first,
她可能一开始不喜欢这样
but there's one thing she won't be able to say,
但是她绝对不会认为
is that the guy who just said that is a pussy.
刚刚说这些的男人是个懦夫
No one likes a pussy.
没人喜欢懦夫
What, you're getting a lot of pussy from me?
所以你觉得我是个懦夫?
Not an amount that is not manageable.
还在可接受范围内
That's why we have to say,
所以我才说
"Monday is the cutoff point:
"周一是分水岭
either we're back on, move back in,
我们要么成功 搬回去
or Monday... whew."
要么周一..."
Okay okay. I think I got it.
好吧 好吧 我想我懂了
Although I gotta say,
虽然我必须得说
being a pussy really wasn't my problem with her.
我跟她之间出问题 不是因为我懦弱
It was more the fact that I was selfish
而更多是因为我自私
and kind of thoughtless... We have to stop.
有些考虑不周... 今天就到这了
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表