We would have arrived at that. Oh, interesting.
我们本来会说到它的 哦 有意思
So what do you guys need to tell me?
那你们想要告诉我什么?
Go ahead, Bright. Okay.
说吧 布莱特 好的
I gave Larry some flawed advice.
我给拉里提供了一些有瑕疵的建议
I told Larry to give you an ultimatum.
我让拉里给你最后通牒
He told me to say that.
他让我这么说的
You told him to say that?
你让他这么说的?
Yeah, because the picture that was painted of you
是的 因为他描述的你
was not the person I'm seeing...
跟我看到的你不一样...
What? Well, no no no. I mean that you...
什么? 好吧 不不不 我是说你...
What does that mean?
这是什么意思?
I think... I don't know.
我觉得...我不知道
I just had... It means nothing.
我只是... 没什么意思
What did you think? I thought maybe
你觉得什么? 我原来觉得
you were the kind of person who would like an ultimatum.
你可能是那种喜欢最后通牒的人
And you're not, clearly. What kind of picture are you painting of me?
但显然你不是 你描绘的我是怎么样的?
Just a loving portrayal.
就是一个有爱的人
It was... it was a deeply loving portrayal.
这是... 这是满含深情爱意的人
But... but...
但是... 但是...
What have I been saying about her?
我怎么描述她的?
You didn't describe her physically...
你没有描述她的外形...
So I didn't know what she looked like.
那我不知道她长什么样
That's why I'm just saying, whoo! I'm just impressed.
所以我刚刚说了 唔! 我很惊讶
Why would it matter what somebody looks like physically...
一个人长什么样有什么关系...
What kind of advice... ? Because you get the face you deserve, right?
什么样的建议...? 面由心生 对吧?
The face tells a story.
脸能透露信息
All right, all right. The point is,
好吧 好吧 重点是
you get an idea of the person who I've been listening to here?
你知道给我意见的人是什么样了吧?
Is it coming through to you? Yeah.
你明白了吗? 是吧
So you told Larry to give me an ultimatum.
所以是你让拉里给我下最后通牒
Fine, okay. Now I know that.
好吧 好的 我现在知道了
Okay? He is to blame.
好的? 是他的问题
I'm 90% to blame for everything.
对这一切我要负90%的责任
90%? I think 100%. 100% to blame.
才90%?我觉得是100% 100%的责任
Well, I'm taking a lion's share.
好吧 我已经承担了绝大部分责任了
No, take more than a lion's share. Take the whole share.
不 不仅这些 你要承担所有责任
Take it all.
全都担起来
Okay, all right. No, that's fair.
好吧 好吧 不 很合理
Yeah, I'm 100% to blame.
是的 100%我的错
I told Larry to do the...
是我让拉里去...
To hold your hand, to say, "I love you."
握着你的手说?"我爱你"
The new Larry... it's all me. all right, no no no.
新拉里... 都是我提出来的 好吧 不不不
The new Larry is you?
新拉里是你提的?
What? What did you say?
什么?你说了什么?
You're not responsible for the new Larry.
你跟新拉里没有关系
I'm the new... you didn't make the new Larry.
我才是新...你没有塑造新拉里
You told me to take 100%.
你让我承担100%的责任
I invented the new Larry, not you.
我创造了新拉里 不是你
What about tucking in the t- shirt?
那把T恤扎进去的建议呢?
You didn't tell me... You told me to tuck in?
你没有告诉我... 你跟我要把衬衫扎进去了吗?
All right, I understand what you're saying.
好吧 我明白你在说什么
I'm going to talk to Dr. Salvin
我要跟莎尔文医生聊聊
and figure it out, so thanks.
搞清楚这件事情 谢谢
All right. Okay.
好吧 好吧
All right, thanks for coming, I guess.
好吧 感谢光临
Why are you taking credit for new Larry?
你为什么把新拉里归功于你自己?
I laid the foundation for new Larry.
我打好了新拉里的基础
Bullshit... You laid foundation.
放屁... 你打了什么基础
You're a moron. How could you suggest such a thing?
你个蠢货 你怎么能够给出这样的建议?
It's not an exact science.
这不是精准的科学
And I mean... Clearly.
我是说... 很清楚了
I mean, that is unbelievable, seriously.
我是说 真是难以置信
The thing about it is that...
关键是...
She doesn't make a move now in her life
她现在不会在生活中做出改变
unless her therapist tells her.
除非她的治疗师建议她
But the therapist doesn't know anything about me.
但是那个治疗师完全不了解我
I'm not represented there. No, you're not.
我没法在她面前呈现自己 对 你没法
If the therapist knew me, okay?
要是治疗师认识我
If the therapist thought I was a terrific guy,
要是她觉得我人很好
there would be a counterargument to it. Right.
就会有不同意见了 对的
How do you get to her?
那你要怎么接触到她?
I got it. Let's go.
我知道了 走
Come on.
来吧
Come on, Bright. Yeah, thank you.
快来 布莱特 是的 谢谢
So you jump out,
那你跳出来
you grab the therapist's purse.
你抓住治疗师的钱包
Then I come out of nowhere,
然后我突然出现
I tackle you, take you down,
我拦住你 把你打倒
get the purse from you.
夺回钱包
You run off, you get yourself a cup of coffee, a piece of pizza.
你跑走 去喝杯咖啡 吃块比萨
And I return the handbag
然后我归还手包
and I'm like a god, you know.
我就像上帝一样
Pshh, I'll do that shit.
我会照做的
Yeah. Yeah. I'll do it. What the fuck?
真好 就这么办 管他的?
You're my motherfucking man, Larry.
你是我哥们 拉里
Is he the greatest? Are you the greatest, man?
他棒不棒? 你棒上天了 哥们
What's up? That's how we do it, yo. You are the greatest.
对不对?我们就得互相罩 兄弟 你真是太棒了
That's how we fucking do it.
我们就特么互相罩
I walk by, I grab the fucking purse.
我走过去 抓住破钱包
I run down the street, Larry pops the fuck out,
我沿着街跑 拉里就突然蹦出来
tackles me, tries to get the purse back.
截住我 想要夺回钱包
I fuck Larry up, I keep on rolling.
我揍扁拉里 继续走
You...
你...
Somebody gotta get fucked up, Larry, right?
总有人被揍 拉里 不是吗?
You don't need to... what are you saying, fuck me up?
你不需要... 你在说什么 揍我?
When you tackle me I ain't going to look like a fucking bitch and shit,
你截住我 我才不要看起来像个没用的废物
let you fuck me up. No. I tackle you
让你揍我 不 我要制住你
and then you run away. You run away.
然后你跑掉 你跑掉
The more fucked up you are, the more of a hero you're gonna look like.
你被揍得越惨 你越是个英雄啊
I'm going to break your fucking teeth, your glasses or something.
我可以打碎你的牙齿 或者眼镜什么的
Leon, I don't need to look like that much of a hero.
里昂 我不需要那么像英雄
Just stopping you and giving her her purse back's enough.
只需要截住你 把钱包还给她 就够了
There's no way in hell. You can't do that shit half- speed.
这特么不可能 你不能做事半吊子
It's not realistic, Larry, if I don't fuck you up.
这不现实的 拉里 如果我不把你揍扁
Hey, who's this? Hello, I'm Dr. Bright.
嘿 这是谁? 哈喽 我是布莱特医生
That's my therapist I was telling you about.
这是我一直跟你说的我的治疗师
Oh, is this Mr. Ultimatum? Yeah.
哦 这是那个最后通牒先生? 是的
Yo, man, that idea you came up with was awful.
哟 兄弟 你想出来的主意太烂了
So what's going on, L.D.?
那现在情况如何 拉里?
Nothing. Nothing really.
没什么 真的没什么
What's happening? What's happening, Leon?
要怎么办?要怎么办 里昂?
Larry wants me to mug somebody. Who? Who?
拉里想让我抢劫某个人 谁?谁?
Yeah, but it's a pretend mugging. It's pretend.
是的 不过只是假装抢劫 假装的
It's all for fun.
只是好玩
I know you're not going along with that.
我知道你不会这么做的
Ain't nobody gonna get hurt. I'ma grab the fucking purse...
不会有人受伤的 我去抢那个该死的钱包...
Leon! ...Larry's going to jump out and try to stop me,
里昂! ...拉里会跳出来想要截住我
I'ma fuck Larry up... You're not gonna fuck me up.
我会把拉里打得很惨... 你不能打我
You done lost your mind, Leon. You done lost your mind.
你已经疯了吧 里昂 你已经疯了
He's not doing it!
他不会做的
You know what?
你知道吗?
This pasty- ass motherfucker got you into it.
这个弱鸡操蛋的人让你掉进坑的
Have him get your ass out of it.
让他把你拉出坑
She's right.
她说得对
I'll do it.
我来
Eh, fuck it.
呃 去他妈的
There's her therapist.
那就是她的治疗师
Okay okay, that's her. You see her?
好了 那就是她 你看到她了吗?
Yeah, okay. All right, let's go.
是的 好的 好的 开始吧
What are you doing? What is this?
你在干嘛?这是搞什么?
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表