What? Uh huh.
什么? 没错
Do you love that? I love it!
你喜欢吗? 喜欢
Don't wait up. Don't worry, we won't.
不用等我回来 不会的
My man L.D. Yeah.
厉害了拉里大卫 是啊
Sorry you gotta miss that Lakers game.
你会错过湖人队的比赛 真遗憾
Forget about it. Oh, I got to TiVo it.
别想比赛了 我得设置下自动录节目
What?
怎么了?
What the hell? Larry, you all right?
搞什么? 拉里你没事吧?
You all right? Leon, go help him.
你没事吧? 里昂 去帮他
What happened? What happened, man?
怎么了? 你怎么了?
You all right? What's the matter?
你没事吧? 出什么事了?
So what's the deal?
情况如何?
Yeah, what's the deal? I was just about to explain.
情况如何? 我刚要讲
Based on your signs and symptoms,
根据你的症状来看
when you twisted your body,
你转身的时候
your testicles got ensnared in the fly of your underwear,
睾丸和内♥裤♥开口缠在一起了
which acted like a noose.
就像绞索
And it caused scrotal hematoma and contusion.
引起阴囊血肿和挫伤
Twisted balls. In layman's terms, yes,
蛋蛋扭伤了 通俗来讲是这样的
but it's not as bad as it sounds.
但没有那么严重
It's a bruising, which will probably last about a week or so.
淤血了 一周左右就可以痊愈
Oh, okay. But I would definitely recommend
好的 我大力推荐
switching to a style of underwear with no fly.
你换成无开口式的内♥裤♥
No fly Zone? Is that what you're telling me? That's exactly it.
"无拘无束"牌 是这个意思吗? 没错
No- fly Zone. That's a popular brand.
"无拘无束" 这个牌子很有名
I'm not wearing that underwear, okay? You gotta do it, man.
我不会穿他家的内♥裤♥的 你得穿
You got long balls, Larry. Long balls.
你蛋蛋长 拉里 长蛋
You got long ass balls. I've got long balls?
你蛋比较长 我蛋长?
Doctor, you've seen his balls, right?
医生 你见过他的蛋 对吧?
Would you say my balls were unusually long?
你觉得我的蛋长得不寻常吗?
They're a bit more distended than the average testicles.
比平均水平稍微大一些
You got long- ass balls, Larry.
你蛋蛋长 拉里
Long- ball Larry. That's your new name.
长蛋拉里 你的新名字
Long balls. Who the hell knew?
长蛋 谁知道呢
Long balls. Change the draws.
长蛋 换换装备
Okay, fine. I'll wear the No- fly Zone.
好吧 我会穿那个牌子的
Hey, thanks for getting me through this so fast. Yeah, my pleasure.
谢谢你这么快诊治我 没事
You know what, I got a date. I gotta get out of here.
我要约会 我得走了
Oh yeah, speaking of that, you're gonna wanna ice your testicles,
说到这个 你得冰敷睾丸
and no sex for at least a week.
至少一周别过性生活
I don't think that's gonna be a problem for me, but thanks.
对我来说应该不成问题 谢了
Thanks for the info. All right.
感谢告知
Good luck. Thanks.
好运 谢谢
My man.
哥们
I got long balls. Long ass balls.
我蛋长 长蛋
I've actually trained my body not to use public toilets.
我训练自己不用公共厕所
Trained it.
训练身体
So I never ever have to go when I'm out of my house.
这样不在家的时候就不用上厕所了
Yeah, I'm getting a red flag here, Larry.
我听明白了 你觉得事情不妙 拉里
You know what? We should switch sides. Because the game's on.
我们应该换下位置 比赛开始了
I don't wanna look at it. Why not?
我不想看 为什么?
Because I'm TiVoing it.
因为我用录制器录下来了
Oh, hate spoilers, right? I can't watch it if I know what happens.
不喜欢剧透? 要是知道结果我就看不下去了
So what else about you? I'm a man of mystery.
你还有什么值得我了解的? 我是谜一样的男人
And you're a Jew, right? Yeah.
你是犹太人 对吧? 对
'Cause we don't have those where I come from. Really?
因为我家乡没有犹太人 是吗?
Nope. So I must be quite fascinating to you.
是啊 那你肯定觉得我很新奇了
You are so exotic you have no idea.
你都不知道你多有异国情调
Really? Yeah.
真的? 是啊
It's like a black man in Sweden.
好像瑞典的黑人一样
It's exactly like that. Right?
跟那一模一样 是吗?
Mr. Akivo, your table's ready. Right this way please.
秋远先生 您的位置好了 请这边走
Sorry for the wait.
抱歉让您久等了
Okay, we were definitely here ahead of them.
我们肯定比他们先来的
Absolutely. Huh, were we not?
没错 不是吗?
Uh huh. I'm gonna talk to the owner.
没错 我要跟老板说一说
Hey, Primo.
嘿 普利莫
Mr. David, good evening.
大卫先生 晚上好
What's going on? All these people I came in ahead of are getting seated.
这是怎么回事?比我后来的人都有位置了
How come I'm not getting a table?
我怎么还没有?
Mr. David,
大卫先生
there is no table.
没有空桌了
No table? How come? What do you mean "no table"?
没有?怎么会?你什么意思?
We chose Cheryl.
我们站谢丽儿
Oh my god. I'm so sorry. Can you believe that?
天啊 真抱歉 竟然发生这种事?
It's okay. It's not your fault.
没事的 不是你的错
Mint? Yeah.
薄荷糖? 好啊
Tissue? No.
纸巾? 不了
So what do you wanna do now?
你现在想干什么?
We could go to my house.
我们可以去我家
Your house?
你家?
Sure. It's just up the road.
是啊 就在前面
Oh, right.
哦 好吧
What?
怎么了?
My testicles got ensnared in the fly of my underwear,
我的睾丸和内♥裤♥前开口缠在一起了
and the doctor said I can't have sex for a week.
医生说我一周不能过性生活
But we can go there for dinner.
但我们可以去你家吃饭
I was only talking about dinner, you big asshole.
我说的就是吃饭 你个混♥蛋♥
No! No!
不 不
Hey, how are you doing? Hey, name please.
嘿 你好 请告诉我名字
Larry David. Simon's party, right? Yes.
拉里大卫 这是西蒙的派对 对吧 对
Cool. Sorry, you're not on the list.
好 抱歉 你不在名单上
That's gotta be a mistake. I gotta be on this list. I'm a close friend.
肯定是搞错了 我肯定在 我是他好朋友
My wife is in there. You're not on the list. I can't let you in.
我妻子在里面 你不在名单上 我不能放你进去
Come on, man. I'll give you $20. $20?
别这样 哥们 我给你20块 20块?
If you're not on the list, I can't let you in. Sorry.
要是你不在名单上 我就不能让你进去 抱歉
$40. That's insulting.
40 这是在侮辱我
Hey.
嘿
What the heck are you doing here?
你在这干什么?
You're invited?
你被邀请了?
No, he didn't invite me. I have a gig.
不是 我要表演
He's paying me $10,000 to do a set. It's a piece of cake.
他付我一万块演节目 这钱简直赚得太容易了
Are you the special guest? Yeah, so what?
你就是特邀嘉宾? 是啊 怎么了?
What's the big deal? Are you kidding?
有什么可大惊小怪的? 你开玩笑吗?
It's $10,000. He's giving you $10,000?
一万块呢 他给你一万?
Yeah, so what? So what?! That's my money.
是啊 怎么了? 还怎么了?那是我的钱
I'm paying for you. You're my money.
付钱给你的是我 你是我的钱
What do you mean I'm your money? Don't you understand?
我是你的钱什么意思? 你不明白吗?
I gave him $10,000. He's giving it to you, so I own you!
我给了他一万 他要把这笔钱给你 所以你得听我的
This is not San Quentin. I have a gig for Christ...
这不是圣昆廷监狱 我要演出呢
I don't care. You're not going in!
我不管 你不许进
Why are you taking this so personally?! This is just business!
你为什么觉得是在针对你 只是拿钱办事而已
No, it's not business. What are you doing?
不是 你干什么?
You're not going in there. I am going in there.
你不许进 我就要进
Don't tell me what to do. You're not going in.
用不着你告诉我该干什么 不许进
Hey, what's your... Oh, come on.
你什么...别闹了
I hit you in the thigh, you big baby.
我打的是你大腿
Long balls.
长蛋
Long balls. Long balls.
长蛋 长蛋
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表