Just sex.
上♥床♥而已
She is easy to talk to.
她确实好相处
What's going on? Virginia's...
发生什么了?弗吉尼亚在...
Doing the show. Virginia's doing the show.
演那个剧 弗吉尼亚去演剧了
I know.
我知道
I quit.
我退出了
You quit?
你退出了?
Well, you know, Virginia's neck got better.
嗯 你知道的 弗吉尼亚的脖子好点了
She should have had the part. She was originally cast.
她应该得到那个角色的 她是原班剧组
And I got in a big fight with Jason.
还有我和杰森吵了一架
You got in a fight with Jason? Yeah, big fight.
你和杰森吵架了? 嗯 大吵了一架
What did you fight about? I called his book a pamphlet.
因为什么吵起来了? 我管他的书叫小册子
You called his book a pamphlet?
你管他的书叫小册子?
It's so thin. It is, it's very thin.
那么薄 确实 确实很薄
It's not a book. I know it's not a book.
那不是书 我知道那不算书
No, it's not a book.
不 那不算书
And then, I don't know, after you left...
之后 我不清楚 在你走后...
it just, I don't know.
只是 我说不清
It wasn't the same? It wasn't the same.
不一样了? 是不一样了
I'm watching the show. Come on in.
我在看那个剧呢 进来吧
I got you a coffee. You did?
我给你买♥♥了咖啡 是吗?
Yeah, it's a Mocha Joe's. Mocha Joe?
对 是摩卡乔的 摩卡乔?
Yeah.
对
Hey, you know what?
嘿 你知道么?
I have to call my mother in Florida
我得打给佛罗里达的我妈
and tell her we're back together.
告诉她我们又复合了
This could be the news that finally kills her.
这消息可能会杀了她
Because of the shock or because she doesn't like me?
是因为震惊还是因为她不喜欢我?
I'm fine either way.
无论如何我都接受
What do I say if she asks me why?
要是她问我为什么我该怎么说?
Tell her that sometimes you have to be away from something
告诉她有时你必须远离一段时间
to really appreciate it.
才真正了解它的可贵
That's how I feel about Cuban food.
我对古巴食物就这个感觉
When I'm eating it I don't really like it.
我吃的时候没那么喜欢
When I'm away for a little while I miss it.
但我有一阵不吃了 我又想它
Well, they're back. Who?
嗯 他们复合了 谁?
George and Amanda are getting back together.
乔治和阿曼达复合了
Get out. That's recidivism.
不是吧 这叫惯犯
It's the same thing I saw last night on "Prison Lockdown."
和我昨晚在"监狱禁闭"里看到的一样
George couldn't make it on the outside.
乔治就是出不去了
He doesn't have the tools.
没有越狱的工具
Hey, thanks for getting that doll for Isabelle.
嘿 谢谢你给伊莎贝尔买♥♥的娃娃
Was she happy with it? Yeah, she liked it.
她开心吗? 嗯 她很喜欢
Did she comment on the fact that her doll is now black?
她对自己的娃娃变成黑的了有说什么吗?
Didn't say a word except,
什么都没说 除了
"Tell Daddy thank you."
"告诉爸爸谢谢他"
Daddy.
爸爸
Hey! Hey!
嘿! 嘿!
It's exciting. Well done. Well done.
太让人激动了 做的不错
What? What's wrong?
怎么了? 出什么事了?
I'll tell you what's wrong.
我告诉你出什么事了
She wants me to sign a pre-nup.
她想让我签婚前协议
Oh, so in case it doesn't work out
哦 所以如果你们婚姻行不通
you can't get to the money that was yours to begin with.
你不能拿回一开始是你的钱了
See, that's another Ponzi scheme.
看到了吗 这又是一个庞氏骗局
So, George, are you marrying her for your money?
乔治 你是因为你的钱才娶她的吗?
None of your business, Elaine.
不关你的事 伊莲
No!
不!
Oh, yeah. That was so good.
哦 棒 真的很好看
That was great. That was really good.
确实很棒 真的很棒
It was really... yeah.
确实是...对
And you know what?
你知道么?
That ending was so much better than the one that I wrote,
这个结尾比我写的那个好太多了
I have to say. It was.
不得不说 确实
Yeah, because they belong together.
对 因为他们应该在一起
Really?
是吗?
Don't you think?
你不这么认为吗?
Are you sure?
你确定吗?
I'm absolutely positive.
我绝对确定
Hmm.
嗯
Oh, sorry about that.
哦 不好意思
A ring stain?
环渍?
I have a bad habit of just putting my drink down on the table.
我把饮料放在桌子上的习惯不好
A bad habit? You just put your drink down on the wood.
习惯不好?你刚刚把饮料放木头上了
Look at that stain you made. This is a new table.
看看你弄的饮料渍 这是张新桌子
Well, we'll just sand it off or something.
嗯 我们就磨掉或者什么的吧
Do you respect wood?
你尊重木头吗?
I... guess so.
我...猜是吧
You guess so?
你猜是吧?
You don't know if you respect wood?
你不知道自己尊不尊重木头?
I never thought about it before.
我之前没想过这个
I guess I do.
我猜我尊重
Oh my God.
哦 天啊
You had a cup like that at Julia's party.
你在茱莉亚的派对上有一杯那样的饮料
You were standing right by that table.
你就站在那张桌子旁边
You left the ring stain on Julia's table.
你在茱莉亚的桌子上留下那圈环渍的
She blamed me the whole time, but it was you.
她这么久来都怪在我头上 但实际是你
You left the stain. Okay.
你留下的污渍 好吧
Well, it's no big deal.
嗯 没什么大不了的
You're right.
你说的对
You're right, it is no big deal.
你说的对 是没什么大不了的
Having said that,
尽管这样
I would love for you to call Julia and tell her
我还是希望你能打给茱莉亚 告诉她
that you left the ring stain. I'm not calling Julia.
是你留下的环渍 我不会打给茱莉亚的
Yeah, just tell her that you were the one
嗯 就告诉她你才是那个
that left the stain on the antique table.
在古董桌子上留下污渍的人
Hold it one second. I'm not gonna do that.
等一下 我不会那么做的
Yeah, come on. I'm not doing that.
嗯 快点 我不会做的
I want you to talk to her. I don't want to talk to her.
我就想让你和她说两句 我不想和她说话
Just here, hold it. No, please.
给 拿着 不 求你了
Larry. Hey, Jules.
拉里 嘿 茱儿
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表