I know, I'm sorry. It's crazy,
我知道 对不起 太疯狂了
but he just... He just wore me down.
但是 他就是...说服了我
It was so horrible,
太可怕了
and he's on his way to your house right now.
他正在去你家的路上
Oh my.
哦天
Oh, shit.
哦 操
Hi, Dr. Morrison. I'm so sorry to bother you,
嗨 莫里森医生 我很抱歉打扰你
honestly... Somebody's after me. They're at my house.
真的 有人在追我 他们在我家
I didn't know what to do!
我不知道怎么办
I was running and I saw your house.
我正跑着 看见了你的房♥子
Mr. David, what the hell are you doing here?
大卫先生 你到底想干嘛?
I'm... I'm telling you... I just need a place to stay.
我...我给你说...我只需要一个呆着的地方
If I could just stay here for a while, spend the night.
我就在这呆一会就行 过了今晚
Yeah, well, you can't. You can't... Spend the night? I'll go in the guest room.
是的 呃 不可以 你不可以...过夜 我就去客房♥就好
I'll close the door. You won't even know I'm here!
我会关上门 你都不会知道我在这里!
I'm sitting here having a nice, quiet night with my wife,
我坐在这里 和我太太正享受一个美好安静的夜晚
we're having a glass of wine, and you bust in here saying
我们在喝红酒 你突然闯进来说
you want to stay here all night?! Hello. I'm so sorry.
你想在这里一整晚?! 你好 我很抱歉
Please please please don't involve Mrs. Morrison.
求你求你别打扰莫里森太太
I'm not involving her. You have a lovely home by the way.
我不想打扰她 顺便说一句你的家很温馨
Thank you. Lovely. I love that print.
谢谢 很温馨 我喜欢那个壁纸
And I think it's a little provocative,
而且我觉得你这有点过分
coming in here like this in front of my wife
闯来站在我妻子面前
with no pants on! You should go home and get dressed.
不♥穿♥裤子 你应该回家穿衣服去
I was running out! I ran out of the house.
我正在逃跑!我一下跑出了房♥子
I give you my phone number, you call me.
我给你我的号♥码 你就得打电♥话♥
You drive by my house. Now you're in my house?
你开车到我房♥子边上 现在你直接进了我家门?
How about if I just hang out here? I'll sit on the steps.
要不我在这儿呆一会?我就坐在楼梯阶上
What, all night? Sit on the steps?
什么?一晚上?坐在楼梯上?
Well, I can't go out! My family is here!
呃 我不能出去! 我的家人在这!
Do you mind if I stay on the steps, Mrs. Morrison?
你介意我呆在楼梯上吗 莫里森夫人?
No no, Mrs. Morrison does... You're not staying on the steps.
不 不 莫里森夫人...你不可以呆在楼梯上
You know, you're a doctor. You're sending me out to get hurt.
你知道的 你是医生 你让我出去受伤
What about the hippocratic oath?
说好的医生誓言呢?
When you're hurt, come back and I'll treat you.
你受伤了之后 回来 我会治疗你的
Go home, Mr. David! Do you agree with this?
回家吧 大卫先生! 你同意吗?
You say you only live... Do you agree with this?
你说你只住... 你同意吗?
Please! Don't bring mrs. Morrison into this.
求你了!别让莫里森夫人搅进来
Fine. And I think you ought to put some pants on.
好的 而且我认为你应该穿上裤子
You know what? You're going to be getting a call from me soon...
你知道吗?你马上会听到我的电♥话♥的...
An emergency call. I have your home phone number
紧急电♥话♥ 我有你的家庭电♥话♥
and I'm going to be making an emergency call! Call my service!
我将会打紧急电♥话♥给你! 打我的服务电♥话♥!
I'm calling an emergency call to you!
我要打紧急电♥话♥给你!
Don't call me, and I'll call you!
别给我打电♥话♥ 我会给你打电♥话♥的!
I'm so happy you're home. You've got to let me come in and spend the night.
你在家我太高兴了 你得让我进去呆一晚上
Somebody's chasing me. There's a guy after me.
有人在追我 有个家伙在追我
I swear to god! I'm not making it up!
我向上帝发誓! 我不是编的!
What are you wearing? What? I'm wearing shorts.
你穿的是什么? 什么? 我穿的短裤
That's disgusting. I workout in shorts. I'm sorry.
太恶心了 我穿短裤健身 抱歉
You know something? You really disappointed me last night.
你知道吗? 昨晚我对你很失望
That sweet guy trying to sing a song...
那个可爱的人想要唱歌♥...
You absolutely destroyed his confidence. You know that?
你却完全摧毁了他的自信 你知道吗?
He can't sing anymore because of you.
因为你 他不再唱歌♥了
Well, I'll... You know, i'll talk to him.
呃 我会...你懂得 我会跟他谈谈的
Talk to him? I will. I will.
跟他谈谈? 我会的 我会的
Yeah, build up his confidence after that.
是哦 在那之后去建立他的自信
I actually will. I'll do that.
我真的会 我会的
You are a selfish motherfucker.
你真是个自私的混♥蛋♥
I'm selfish? You are.
我自私? 是的
I buy you a fantastic gift,
我给你买♥♥了一个超棒的礼物
and you take jeff greene? That's $150.
然后你带了杰夫格林?那是150美元
So what? That's my $150!
那又怎样? 那还是我的150美元!
Is that what's bothering you? $150? At least I gave you
这是你闹心的事情吗?150美元? 至少我给你了
a present. I didn't have my daughter
一个礼物 我没有让我的女儿
sing some bullshit song... Here. Here's your $150.
唱什么破歌♥... 给你 给你你的150美元
Take your $150... ... And not be able to carry a tune!
拿上你的150美元... ...而且还不在调子上!
...and go buy yourself some fucking pants, will you?
...给他妈的你自己买♥♥一条裤子 好吗?
Hey, I'm so glad you're home. Hey.
嘿 我很高兴你在家 嘿
Mary jane porter's boyfriend is after me.
玛丽简伯特的男朋友在追我
What's going on? I need to spend the night here!
发生了什么? 我需要在这呆一晚!
I won't bother you. I won't even use the kitchen!
我不会打扰你 我甚至不会用厨房♥的!
I swear to you I'll just stay in the guest room.
我想你发誓我只会呆在客房♥
Please. Come on. All right, all right.
请 进来吧 好的 好的
Come on in. Put something on. I don't want to have to look at this.
进来吧 穿上衣服 我不想看这个
Jesus. Shut up!
老天啊 闭嘴
What the fuck? Shut the fuck up!
我靠?他妈的闭嘴!
Shut the fuck up!
他妈的闭嘴!
Jesus christ!
上帝啊
What the fuck? Sammy: mommy! I was singing
我靠? 妈咪!我在唱歌♥
and larry told me to shut the fuck up! Susie: he did what?!
拉里让我闭他妈的嘴! 他说啥?!
Out! Huh? What?
滚! 哈?啥?
Out! Out! Get the hell out of my house! What the hell?
滚! 滚出我家! 我擦?
You ingrate! You hurt sammy one more time, larry!
你个忘恩负义的!你又伤了一次萨米 拉里!
Get the fuck out of my house, kay?!
滚出我家 好吗?!
You squashed the spirit of a talented young girl!
你碾碎了一个有天赋的年轻女孩的精神!
You piece of shit! You heartless piece of shit!
你这坨翔!你这坨冷血的翔!
Out!
滚!
Anyway, I'm sorry that you took it so personally... That's all right.
无论如何 我很抱歉你被我的话伤到了.. 没关系
...because it really... Honestly, it really wasn't you.
...因为真的...说真的 真的不是你的问题
You mean that? Yes, absolutely.
你说真的? 是的 绝对的
Now come on. Just go sing, will you please?
现在好啦 继续唱歌♥好吗?
Okay. Okay. Thanks. Okay.
好的好的 谢谢 好的
What the... What are you doing?
什么...你在干嘛?
What are you doing here? I had to go talk to that singer.
你在这干嘛? 我得去和那个歌♥手谈谈
What are you doing here? Uh, listen.
你在这干嘛? 嗯 听着
I'm meeting christian slater and his girlfriend here
我来见克里斯汀斯莱特和他的女朋友
and my boyfriend's in the bathroom right now.
而且我的男朋友正在洗手间
He's gonna come out and... You should go.
他就要出来了...你得离开
Don't stand there. Yeah, but he doesn't know what I look like.
别站在这里 好的 但是他不知道我长什么样子
Go go go go. Yeah, but...
走走走 好的 但是...
I know.
我知道
Oh, whoa, I'm sorry. Oh. Sorry. I'm sorry.
哦 哇 抱歉 哦 抱歉 抱歉
Oh, wait, are you larry david?
哦等等 你是拉里大卫?
No. Nuh-uh.
不 不是
No. No. What?
不 不 什么?
Hey hey! Excuse me. Hey hey!
嘿 嘿!借过 嘿嘿!
Hey hey! Hey!
嘿 嘿 嘿!
You're not looking for larry david by any chance, are you?
你不是刚好在找拉里大卫吧?
Yeah, I am.
是的 我是
Thank you. Thanks, man. Hey!
谢谢 谢谢你 伙计 嘿!
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表