I've been kung- fuing that ass for a while now.
我上她老婆有一阵子了
What is wrong with you? Fucking... they're the same thing.
你什么毛病? 操...一个意思
Why do you fool around with married women?
你为什么要搞一个已婚妇女?
Ass is ass, Larry. Ass is not ass.
屁♥股♥都一样 拉里 屁♥股♥不一样
Ass is fucking ass, Larry. No, it's not.
屁♥股♥都他妈一样 拉里 不 不是的
It's what the fuck I do. You don't have to tap every ass.
我他妈就这样儿 你用不着每个屁♥股♥都搞一遍
Do you? Do you have to tap every ass?
不是吗?你非得搞遍所有屁♥股♥吗?
What the fuck we gonna do right now?
我们现在该他妈怎么办?
What do you mean "we"? Alton's gonna fuck somebody up.
"我们" 是什么意思? 奥尔顿要搞事情了
I have nothing to do with this! I'm not tapping anybody!
我跟这事儿可没关系!我谁也没搞!
You're tapping! I'm not tapping!
你搞了!我没搞!
You are combined in this shit now with me, God damn it.
咱俩现在可他妈是拴在一根绳子上了 傻♥逼♥
We are Lego. We are a fucking Lego set right now.
我们就像乐高玩具 我们他妈的现在是一套的
We are fucking interlocked together. We fucked her.
我们他妈的连在一起了 我们相当于一起操她了
Get away from me. Get out of here.
离我远点儿 滚蛋
Fix this shit. Fix it! I'm not fixing anything.
想办法解决这逼事儿 解决它! 我什么都不管
$10.
10美元
First of all, Loretta, I want to say
首先 洛雷塔 我想说
how sorry I am to hear about your diagnosis,
了解到你的诊断结果 我很遗憾
but I want you to know that we're gonna get you through this...
但是我想让你知道 我们会让你摆脱癌症的...
Thank you, Dr. Trundle. ...without a doubt.
谢谢你 特朗德医生 ...毫无疑问
And there's something that's happening tomorrow night.
明天晚上我会有个讲座
I'm actually giving a talk on coping strategies...
我会就刚确诊病人的应对策略
You ever do that? ...for newlydiagnosed patients...
你这么做过没? ...发表讲话...
It's like how horses do it, right?
马就这样 对吧?
And I can see why they do it. It feels good.
我知道它们为什么会这样 挺好玩
How long have you all been together? This seems...
你们在一起多久了?看起来...
It's been about a...
大概有...
...like a fairly new relationship.
...就像刚在一起
It's been about a year now. About a year?
大概有一年了 一年了?
How... how would you describe these artifacts?
你...你怎样描述这些人工制品?
What is it exactly?
这到底是什么?
That's African art. African?
非洲艺术 非洲的?
Really? Hey... African. Yes.
真的?嘿...非洲的 是的
What, I'm supposed to have a connection to it 'cause I'm black?
咋 因为我是黑人 这东西就和我有关系了?
Duh!
废话!
Mr. David, please have a seat,
大卫先生 请先坐下
so I can finish up the history here. Sure. Okay, sure.
我要处理完病历 当然 嗯 当然
So are you all in what you would call
你们觉得你们是不是处于...
a happy, healthy, committed relationship?
幸福 健康 忠诚的关系中?
A happy and a healthy new year to you.
祝你新年健康快乐
A happy and a healthy...
健康快乐...
No, we're talking about our relationship right now.
别 我们现在正在聊我们的关系
Okay, yes. We... we get along most of the time.
好吧 行 我们...我们大部分时间相处的挺好
Who's this guy? Is that your husband?
这个人是谁?你丈夫?
Yes.
是的
Oy, he's got some healthy head of hair, this one.
嘿 他的头发挺密的 就这个
Yes, he was blessed follicly, yes.
是的 他的毛囊受到了上帝的祝福 是的
Oh, he was blessed. So, what? I'm unblessed. Is that what you're saying?
哦 他受到了祝福 那我是没有受到祝福了 你是这个意思?
No, I wasn't referring to you at all.
没有 我一点儿也没有说你的意思
Bald people are not blessed?
谢顶的人没有受到上帝的祝福?
This has nothing to do with you.
这跟你没有关系
We don't belong on the same planet as the blessed hairs?
我们不配跟头发受到祝福的人生活在一个星球上?
Now, as I was saying, the type of relationship that you have,
那 就像我说的 你们之间的关系
do you feel that your relationship is...
你觉得你们的关系...
Ooh. ...in a comfortable, easy place?
噢 ...是舒适简单的吗?
We have differences and things like that...
我们有些差别什么的...
Oh yeah. ...but we get along pretty good.
哦 是的 ...但是我们相处的很不错
You know, the cancer, how much...
你知道的 癌症..
You remember that commercial? No.
你记得这个广♥告♥吗? 不记得
Ever see that one? I have a great idea:
没看过吗? 我有个很棒的想法
There are some great magazines right outside.
外面有一些很不错的杂♥志♥
Right, since he can't focus. I would like to discuss with Loretta
就是 他老是走神 我想跟洛雷塔讨论
some very intimate, personal things that, as a woman,
一些女人很亲密的 个人的事情
in terms of self- image, I think would be better discussed...
在自我印象方面 我觉得最好能...
That would so work for me too. ...just in our company.
那对我来说没问题 ...单独聊
Yeah, maybe you'll find a magazine out there
嗯 你去外面找份杂♥志♥吧
that'll work for you. I understand.
没问题 我理解
All right. Thank you. Discuss, you two, you sit, you talk.
好的 谢谢 讨论吧 你们俩 你们坐在这儿 你们聊
You'll have coffee. You'll discuss.
你们喝着咖啡 慢慢聊
Discuss. You'll talk. You'll do this. You'll do that.
讨论吧 你们聊 你们聊这个 你们聊那个
Have some girl time. Enjoy, have a good discussion.
女孩儿的私密时间 尽情 聊得开心啊
I'll be out there. You'll be here.
我去外面 你们在里面
We'll talk... lat.
我们晚点儿再聊...拜
You're gonna need to hear something very difficult right now.
现在 你要听一些不中听的话了
6:00. Ah. Mr. Trundle?
6:00 啊 特朗德先生?
Yeah.
嗯
I saw your picture on your wife's desk.
我在你老婆的桌上看到了你的照片
Oh, right. Take care then.
哦 这样 再会
Okay. All right.
嗯 好的
Larry David. Dean. Dean Weinstock.
拉里大卫 我是迪恩 迪恩温斯托克
Oh my God. Hey. Used to be your next door neighbor.
我的天 嘿 以前是你的邻居
Yeah. Hey. Hey, man. It is so good to see you.
嗯 嘿 嘿 伙计 见到你真高兴
Hey hey.
嘿 嘿
Whoa! Oh, Christ!
哇哈! 哦 天啊!
Oh my God. These are... are broken.
我的天 这...摔了
Oh, dear. Thank you.
哦 天哪 谢谢
Oh, man. It is just so good to see you, man.
哦 伙计 见到你真高兴 伙计
That's awesome. Good to see you.
太棒了 很高兴见到你
It's great. I'm sorry about your glasses.
真好 你的眼镜坏了 很抱歉
Don't worry about it. I'll send you a bill.
不用担心 我会把账单寄给你的
Tell me, how's Cheryl? How's... where'd you guys move to?
快跟我说说 谢丽儿还好吗?你们搬到哪里了?
Wha... what... you'll what? You'll send me a bill?
什...什么...你会怎么着?你会把账单寄给我?
Is that what you said? I don't think these can be fixed.
你是这么说的吧? 我觉得这个修不好了
Wait a second. Yeah?
等一下 嗯?
You're gonna send me a bill? Just for the glasses.
你要把账单寄给我? 就是眼镜费用
Why? 'Cause they're like $219.
为什么? 因为这个眼睛219美元呢
L... I didn't break your glasses.
我...我没有弄坏它
It was the hug that broke 'em. It wasn't you specifically...
是咱们拥抱时弄坏的 也不是因为你...
Okay, yeah. ...but you instigated the hug.
嗯 是 ...但是是你先抱过来的
I didn't inst... I instigated the hug?
我没有...我先抱过去的?
Yeah, I came in for like a shake...
嗯 我往前走是为了握手...
No, I came in for a shake and then I saw you make a move for the hug,
不是 我往前走要握手 我见你准备要拥抱
so I went in. I kinda remember I said the "Hey."
我才往前的 我记得我说 "嘿"
I think you're mistaking my "Hey" for a hug.
我觉得你误解了我的"嘿" 当成了要拥抱
Even if I did initiate the hug...
即使是我要拥抱...
Yes? Yeah? ...which I didn't,
然后呢?嗯? ...实际上我不想
that still doesn't make me responsible for your glasses.
但也不至于让我来为这眼镜掏钱呀
They're your glasses. They're around your neck.
那是你的眼镜 套在你脖子上
With all due respect, I feel like you didn't recognize me
恕我直言 我觉得你没认出我
then I did the "Hey," then I did the shake,
然后我说"嘿" 然后我握手
then you came in and, because you were so embarrassed
后来你往前走 因为你很尴尬
and so mortified that you did not recognize me,
因为没有认出我而懊恼
you overcompensated by a superstrong hug
你过度补偿给我了一个超级用力的拥抱
that broke my glasses. That's an incredibly idiotic theory.
弄坏了我的眼镜 这真是个超级愚蠢的理论
I think, because you're a needy person,
我觉得 因为你是个缺乏关怀的人
you wanted me to like you, so you hugged me.
你想让我喜欢你 所以你拥抱我
First of all, I'm not a needy person.
首先 我不是个缺乏关怀的人
Okay? That's number one. I have no needs at all, okay?
好吧?这是第一 我没有任何需要 好吧?
I wasn't overcompensating. I don't like you. Why would I want to hug you?
我没有过分补偿你 我又不喜欢你 我为什么要抱你呢?
All right. I'm not paying for your glasses.
好吧 我不会给你眼镜钱的
I'm not asking you to pay for the glasses.
我不是要你付眼镜的钱
I'm asking you to replace these glasses that you broke.
我是要你把这副坏了的眼镜换掉
I'm still paying for them even if I replace them,
如果换一副 我还是要花钱呀
am I not? What's the difference?
不是吗?有区别吗?
I don't know if you know an optometrist. I don't know.
我不知道你是不是认识眼镜商 我不知道
No, I don't know any optometrists. Well, I didn't think you did
没有 我不认识任何眼镜商 呃 我觉得你也不认识
so, in that case, that's why I'm invoicing you.
所以 这样的话 我才给你寄发♥票♥呀
Okay, you send me the invoice. I'll to rip it up into tiny pieces
行 你给我寄发♥票♥吧 我会把它撕成碎片的
and I might even pee on it. Why... why are we fighting in here?
我甚至会往上它面尿尿 为什么...我们为什么要在这儿吵?
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表