Awesome. We need to celebrate.
棒 我们庆祝一下
We do, yes. You like basketball?
嗯庆祝下 看球吗
Of course. Do I like basketball? Yeah, of course.
看啊 我看不看球 当然看啊
He loves basketball. Do you want to go to a Laker's game?
他可爱篮球了 想不想去看湖人的比赛
We were gonna try to go Thursday night.
我们周四晚上想去
Yeah, we were gonna get scalper's tickets. No need. No need.
嗯我们需要先联♥系♥黄牛 用不着
We will hook you up. I will hook you up. No kidding?
我们到时候联♥系♥你 包我身上 不开玩笑
Wow. Don't you even worry about that.
哇 完全不用担心
You should've brought this idea up a long time ago.
那你早该找我们谈这项目了
Thanks.
谢谢
This is exciting. Okay.
太激动了 嗯
Gotta call Jerry.
得联♥系♥杰瑞
Oh! Maybe I'll do that in the car.
喔 可能车上就给他打个电♥话♥
You know who you've got to call?
你知道打给谁吗
Cheryl, to tell her that she's gonna be
谢丽儿 跟她说
in a "Seinfeld" reunion show.
她要参加《宋飞正传》重聚特辑
I know what you're up to. You're so full of it.
我知道你什么意思 你真是太狡猾了
We're sitting up there, you say, "I'll do it"
我们坐在那 你说你接了
and I'm going "Really? You'll do it?"
我想真的吗 你要接了?
And literally, it hit me the second we walked out of that meeting.
然后 我一出门就明白了你的用意
It's like "Oh! This is your plan
就像是 "哦这就是你的计划
to get your ex- wife back."
来挽回你的前妻"
Pretty fucking brilliant if you ask me.
你要问我的话 这主意太牛逼了
Well, I mean, think of it this way:
呃 我是说 应该这么想
I'm gonna... I'll be with her every day on the set,
我每天都会跟她一起工作
directing her, working with her.
负责导演 低头不见抬头见
She'll see me in this whole new light. As a working man.
她会看到一个完全不一样的我 工作的男人
And already she started looking at me differently when I told her
我跟她说我去开会的时候
I was going for the meeting. I know.
她眼神完全不一样 我知道
This is great. And I'm a hero now with NBC.
这很棒 我现在是NBC的英雄
So I'm all for it. I'm gonna back you on this the whole way.
所以我完全支持 我整个过程会全力帮助你
Pretty brilliant.
不错
Good afternoon.
下午好
I've got this really good idea for George.
我有个关于乔治的好点子
He's gotten married, divorced
他结婚又离婚了
and now he's trying to get his ex- wife back.
现在他在争取挽回前妻
I think that could be funny. Yeah, that's not bad.
我觉得这可能会有趣 嗯 是不错
But anyway, there's no shortage of ideas.
但是说回来 点子不会缺的
But why would we do something like this?
可我们为什么要做这个
I mean, I remember you talking about...
我是说我记得你以前说
whenever a sitcom does a reunion episode
喜剧片一旦做了重聚特辑
you say, "Isn't it pathetic?"
你就觉得它很可悲
I said pathetic? Desperate, pathetic.
我说过可悲吗 绝望又可悲
Desperate? When we would watch shows...
绝望? 我们看别的节目时
other shows... we'd see them do reunion shows,
我们看过他们也做重聚特辑
you would look and you'd make that face...
你一边看一边就这个表情
you know, that very judgmental face of yours...
你知道 那种特别刻薄的表情
I did? ...where you see people
我有吗 就是那种
who do not have your aesthetic standards.
别人达不到你的审美标准时的表情
You criticize and downgrade them for it.
你批评然后看不起他们
That's your style.
这就是你的风格
Criticizing and downgrading? Yes.
批判一番然后鄙视 对
What's not quite clear to me
我不是很清楚
is how you seem to have shifted
你怎么一下子
your whole attitude about these shows.
变换了你对这些节目的看法
I haven't shifted. No, you've shifted.
我没变 不 你变了
No, there's no shift. There's a shift.
不我没变 有变化的
No shift. I'm being sold something here
没变 我知道你在忽悠我
and I don't know why. I get that funny feeling,
但我不知道是什么 就那种奇怪的感觉
like when you're in a car showroom
像是你去买♥♥车
and the guy is just trying to close that deal on the car.
然后销♥售♥员急着把它卖♥♥出去
It... it's just weird to me that you suddenly like an idea
这感觉很奇怪 你突然有了个想法
that you always always hated.
却是你一直讨厌的
I don't know. It'd just be fun to get together.
我不知道 聚聚应该挺有意思吧
Get together?
聚一聚
You're not a get- together guy.
你不是那种喜欢聚聚的人
You don't like to get together. You hate to get together.
你不想聚一聚 你讨厌这样
We could have a dinner. Why don't we just have a nice dinner?
我们可以吃个饭 为什么不一起吃顿好饭呢
I just think that everybody wants it.
我觉得人人都想看
Why are we depriving them of this? It's crazy.
那我们为什么要不给他们看呢 简直有病
I know, but it's like you're going back to an old girlfriend
我知道 但这就像是你去找你的前女友
and saying "Hey, maybe I can make it work now,
然后说 "嘿 我觉得我俩现在能成
10 years later."
十年之后"
Does that ever work in any relationship that you can think of?
你觉得有谁的恋爱可以这么玩吗
Robert Wagner and Natalie Wood. How about that?
罗伯特瓦格纳和娜塔莉伍德 怎么样
They got divorced and they got back together.
他们离婚又复婚了
And then she slipped off the boat and died.
然后她从船上摔下去死了
So how did that work out? It was an accident.
那结果怎么样? 那是个意外
And Christopher Walken? How do you explain that?
克里斯托弗沃肯呢 这个怎么解释
I don't know what he was doing on the boat.
我不知道他为啥在船上
Just tell me... why isn't it lame?
你就告诉我 这事怎么就不蠢了
Why isn't... isn't it lame?
这怎么又不蠢了
Because we'll do it in a way that won't be lame.
因为我们会用不蠢的方式把它做好
We will. Yeah. I can't argue with that.
我们会的 行吧 这我没法抬杠
Let me talk to the others. All right.
我去和别人也谈谈 好的
If I get the others, will you go along with it?
要是别人同意 你会加入吗
I guess I would, yeah.
我觉得会吧 嗯
Really? I trust your instincts.
真的吗 我相信你的直觉
I trust you. I'm telling you, it's gonna be funny.
我相信你 告诉你吧 这会很有趣的
And what about that story you were talking about...
那我们说的那个故事呢
how George would have an ex- wife?
乔治怎么和老婆离婚的
Yeah. You know who'd be great
嗯 你知道这要是
for that is Meg Ryan. Are you kidding me?
梅格瑞恩来演就很棒 你逗我吗
Yes, Meg Ryan. Meg Ryan?
是啊梅格瑞恩 梅格瑞恩?
I saw her in this thing the other night.
我那天晚上看见她
She got up and talked, she looks great.
她起来说话 看起来棒极了
She's funny. She's great. I don't know. I think we'd rather go
她很有意思 很棒 我不知道 我们还是
with an unknown. You know what? Casting will take care of itself.
找个不出名的吧 你知道 选角部门会搞定的
We'll, you know... Yeah. It will.
呃你知道 嗯 他们会的
It will. Let's do it. Fantastic.
会的 开干吧那 棒
All right. Okay. All right.
好叻 行 嗯
I'm gonna talk to the others. That sounds great.
我去和别人聊聊 听起来不错
Okay.
好
The big thing for George is the ex- wife who left him...
乔治的大问题就是老婆离开了他
Yes. ...and he wants to get her back.
然后他想要挽回她
No one's gonna buy it. The character is unlovable.
没人会买♥♥账的 这角色不讨喜
He is a... you know, he's a jerky, schmucky little character.
他是...你知道 神经兮兮的
All right? He's just a buffoon.
好吧?他就是一个丑角啊
He's so unappealing that to buy that there was a marriage
他一看就不像是那种
that's sustained at all... All right, first of all,
能有段稳定婚姻的人 好吧 首先
why is he unappealing? People loved the character.
为什么他不讨喜 人们喜欢这个角色
Because he's selfish, he's stupid, he lies...
因为他自私 愚蠢 他撒谎
Yeah, but people... he's not stupid. ...he's abrasive, he's inept.
嗯 但是观众...他不蠢 只是粗线条 他是不合时宜
He's funny. Everything you just said is funny.
他很有趣 你刚说的都很有趣
Yeah, it's funny. Okay, so maybe that's why...
嗯 很有趣 好吧 可能这就是为什么
It's funny 'cause everybody laughs at him, 'cause we all know schmucks like that.
人人都笑话这种人 因为我们都认识这样的傻瓜
But what I like about it... here's the upside to it, really...
但我喜欢的点在于 这事有这么一个好处
it could make up for the finale. That's for sure.
这能够弥补大结局的事 毋庸置疑
What does that mean? "Make up for the fin"...
什么意思 弥补结局
there's nothing to make up for.
没什么好弥补的啊
It really lets us end "Seinfeld" on a good note.
这才真正让《宋飞正传》有个好结局
It could be a "We know. We know. We're sorry."
就像是 "我知道我知道 我们错了"
On that level I like it.
这个层面上我很喜欢
And, creatively, it makes me... my juices are going.
而且创意让我热血沸腾
My juice is going. Wait. What...
我的热血 等等 什么
what's going on in this restaurant?
这餐厅怎么回事啊
Oh, the photos? Yeah.
你说照片吗 嗯
Boy, those are distracting, huh?
哇 这太让人分心了
But anyway, what were you saying? And Julia...
不管了 你刚说什么 还有茱莉亚
everybody is down for this?
每个人都加入吗
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表