I'm not... I'm not done. No no no no, that was terrific.
我没 我没结束呢 不不不不 非常棒
No no, she's not done. What are you doing?
不 不 她还没唱完 你在干什么?
That was very good. Very good.
非常好 非常好
Why are you interrupting her, larry?
你为什么打断她 拉里?
Why didn't you wait until she was finished singing the song?
你为什么不能等她唱完这首歌♥?
What were you doing? What? The song's over.
你在干嘛? 咋?这歌♥结束了啊
No, the song was not over. You know the song was not over
不 这歌♥没结束 你知道这歌♥没结束
and you cut her off! The song is over.
然后你就打断她了! 这歌♥结束了
You ruined the whole gift! That was our gift for god's sake!
你破坏了整个礼物!这可是我们的礼物!
Oh, I thought the song was over. Sammy, that was great.
哦 我以为歌♥曲已经结束了 萨米 很棒
Let's give her a nice round of applause. That was good.
让我们再一次给她热烈掌声 非常好
That was good. Yeah.
非常棒 是的
I'll tell you... That's a talented kid.
我告诉你...她非常有天赋
Hey! Real nice. Real nice.
嘿 真棒 真棒
Come... I mean, mary is pissed at me about the caviar.
来...我是说 玛丽因为鱼子酱生我的气
Thanks. Thanks a lot. Thank you.
谢谢 真谢谢您叻 谢了
What? What did she say?
什么?她说了什么?
She said that you told her
她说你告诉她
that I helped myself to too much caviar.
我吃了太多鱼子酱
Well, she noticed the caviar
呃 她注意到鱼子酱
and asked me who ate it.
然后问我谁吃的
What? What? Was I supposed to lie?
咋?咋了?我应该撒谎吗?
I was not taking too much caviar! Oh, please. Are you kidding?
我没吃过多的鱼子酱! 哦 少来 你搞笑呢?
Who are you?! You were eating it like it was potato chips!
你又是谁啊?! 你像吃薯条一样吃它
It's there to be eaten, you know?
在那儿就是拿来吃的 你知道么?
Not by one person! It was out there on the table.
不是被一个人吃! 它就在桌子上放着呢
You made it your dinner. Oh god.
你把它当正餐吃了 哦天啊
Smile.
笑一笑啊
Hey, mind your own business. How about that?
嘿 管好你自己的事情 怎么样?
"smile."
"笑一笑"
Hello.
喂
Larry: fat boy! What? Hello?
胖仔! 什么?你好?
Jeff? Umm, no.
杰夫? 嗯 不是
No, there's no jeff here. Is this Dr. Morrison?
不 不是杰夫 是莫里森医生?
Uh, yeah, it is. It is. Who's this?
嗯 是的 你是?
Oh my god! It's larry david!
哦 我的天啊 是拉里大卫!
Your patient larry david.
你的患者拉里大卫
And wasn't it just a couple of days ago
难道不是几天前
that I saw you and asked you not to call here?
我见了你 然后让你别打电♥话♥来吗?
No, I wasn't calling you. I was calling jeff greene...
不 我不是打给你的 我是打给杰夫格林的...
Listen... And your name is right under his
听着...你的名字正好在他之下
and I must have pressed yours by accident.
然后我凑巧按了你的号♥码
I distinctly recall asking you not to call me.
我清楚地记得要求过你 不要打电♥话♥给我
No no, I didn't call.
不 不 我没打
How can you say you didn't call?!
你怎么能说你没打呢?
You did call. I didn't call purposefully.
你打了 我不是故意打的
It was an accident. An accident call is still a call.
这个是意外 一个意外电♥话♥仍然是电♥话♥
Technically, I called, but...
严格说来 我打了 但是..
Look. I'm in the other room
听着 我在其他房♥间
i'm working. I had to walk in here.
我在工作 我不得不走过来
I had to pick up the phone.
我不得不拿起电♥话♥
Now I'm talking to you. That's a call.
然后和你通话 这就是个电♥话♥
It's a wrong number.
打错了号♥码
You know, I don't have an hourglass set up here,
你知道的 我没有一个沙漏在这里
but it's the longest wrong number
但是这是我有过的
I've ever had in my life.
时间最长的误拨电♥话♥
I have things to do, Mr. David.
我还有事 大卫先生
Really? What are you doing? I'm changing light bulbs
真的么?你在干嘛? 我在换灯泡
and cleaning the cat's litter box.
然后打扫猫砂
What do you do at home? Does anybody ask you what you do...
你在家干嘛?有人问你你在...
Don't ask me what I do at home.
别问我在家做什么
All right. I'm gonna hang up then.
好的 我要挂电♥话♥了
You don't have to tell me everything you're doing. Just hang up.
你不必告诉我你要做的每件事情 挂断就好
Okay. The next time you hear from me
好的 下次你听到我
will be in case of an emergency,
会是紧急情况
and I hope you don't hear from me.
但我希望你不会接到我电♥话♥
You still have my service number.
你仍然有我的服务电♥话♥号♥码
Call them, ask about their day.
打给他们 问他们在做什么
Don't bother me.
别烦我
Hmm. So did you hang up yet?
嗯 所以你还没挂电♥话♥?
Not yet. Should I hang up now?
还没 我应该现在挂电♥话♥吗?
Yes, I'm going to hang up now.
是的 我准备现在挂断了
Did I mention that I'm going to the restaurant tonight?
我提到我今晚要去那个餐厅了吗?
Goodbye.
再见
By the way, I'm not that impressed with the food.
顺便说一句 我不是那么喜欢这里的食物
It's good.
还不错啊
No, I'm having a real problem with this osso buco.
不 我很不喜欢这个炖小牛肘
I can't believe Dr. Morrison recommended it. It's terrible.
我不能相信莫里森医生推荐它 太糟糕了
You don't like food. What does that mean, I don't like food?
你就不喜欢食物 什么意思 我不喜欢食物?
You don't like food. Every time we've gone out,
你不喜欢食物 每次我们出来
you're like "i don't like this food." No, I didn't like your food.
你就说“我不喜欢这个食物” 不 我不喜欢你的食物
That's what... You didn't like my food?
我说的是... 你不喜欢我的食物?
Your food... Come on, you were the worst cook in the world.
你的食物...拜托 你是世界上最差的厨师
Oh, stop it. You know that. Stop it.
哦 少来 你知道的 你少来
You are the only one that thinks that.
你是唯一这样想的人
I think you're not a good... Eater.
我还觉得你不是一个好的...食客
Really? You think I'm... Yeah, you're not a good eater.
真的?你觉得我... 是的 你不是一个好的食客
Anyway, I'd better shut up, because I'm planning on...
无论如何 我最好闭嘴 因为我打算...
I'm planning on a big move later
我打算等下有个大动作
and I think I might hurt my chances
但我想我可能会损失我的机会
if I keep criticizing your food.
如果我继续评论你的食物的话
You're right. Yeah.
你是对的 是的
A big big move.
一个大大的动作
Is that what this is? Yeah, exactly.
原来你有备而来啊? 是的 就是
A big storm warning? I'm babe ruth calling the shot.
大暴风雨的警告? 我就像贝比鲁斯在发号♥施令
All right. Oh, there's your friend ted danson.
好的 哦 那是你的朋友特德丹森
Ted danson?
特德丹森?
No, he's over there.
不 他在那
Mary jane: is that weird? It was great.
很奇怪吗? 很棒
Yeah, it's really weird.
是的 真的很奇怪
I'll be right back.
我马上回来
You're... You're kidding. To the vineyard?
你是...你是在逗我 去葡萄园?
Yeah. yeah, you could. You could.
是的 是的 你可以 你可以
Hey, larry. Mary: hi.
嘿 拉里 嗨
Hi, lar. Hey, buddy.
嗨 拉儿 嘿 兄弟
Are you having a nice time? Yes, thank you so much.
你们吃得开心吗? 是的 谢谢
Thank you, buddy. I find it a little odd,
谢谢你 兄弟 我觉得有点奇怪
frankly,
坦白讲
that I got you this
我给你们这个
$300 gift certificate to the restaurant
这家餐厅300美元的礼品卡
and you chose to take them and not me.
然后你们选择带他们来而不是我
But if we took you,
但是如果我们带你来的话
wouldn't that be you giving a gift to yourself?
不就变成你给你自己礼物了吗?
No, not really. You somehow...
不 不是的 你却...
No, I gave you a gift and I just think that
不 我给你们的礼物 我只是觉得
the nice thing to do would have been
你们要体贴一点的话 会问
"hey, you know what? Why don't you come with us?"
"嘿 你知道吗?为什么你不加入我们?"
was there a stipulation on the gift certificate
难道如何使用礼品卡还有规定吗?
"$300 plus take me"? No. No,
300美元 然后得带着我? 不 不
but don't you feel a little bit funny
但是你不觉得有点可笑吗
that you're eating dinner under... It's my money? Not at all.
你们用我的钱吃饭? 一点不觉得
I paid for your gift. What, have you got a beef with me now?
我花钱给你们礼物 啥 你现在在跟我生气吗?
Yeah? I've got a side beef with you.
什么? 我和你在生小气
I've got a beef with him. You know what?
我在和他生气 你知道吗?
We've had a really nice fun night... Do me a favor.
我们今晚吃的很开心 帮我个忙
...which is more than we would've had if we'd brought you.
如果我们带了你就不是这样了
From now on don't get us a gift. No more gifts.
从现在开始不要给我们礼物 不要礼物
At least I got you a gift, okay?
至少我给你了一个礼物 好吗?
I didn't let my daughter go up and sing a song.
我没让我的女儿来唱个歌♥
What the hell does that mean, larry? Oh, come on now.
这他妈到底是啥意思 拉里? 哦 拜托
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表