Sure. Okay.
- 好的 - 好
Eh, you know what? Great.
嗯 你猜啥?真棒
Really great. Really great. Really?
- 真棒 真棒 - 当真?
Yeah. Thank you very much, by the way.
当真 顺便谢谢你啊
I appreciate the loan of your pen.
十分感谢你借我的笔
You know what? You keep it.
你知道么?你拿着吧
I don't want the pen.
我不想要那根笔了
Yeah. No, you... You keep it.
是啊 不 你...你留着吧
I don't want the pen. I just needed to borrow it for a couple of minutes.
我不想要那根笔 我只是在那几分钟需要借一下罢了
No, II don't want it. What's wrong with the pen?
- 不 我 我不想要了 - 这根笔怎么了?
I was watching you during the read-through.
我在对词期间看着你
The pen was in your mouth, the pen was in your ear...
这根笔在你嘴里和耳朵里都待过....
In my ear? What are you talking about?
我耳朵里?你在说什么?
It was in every orifice of your body.
它触碰过你身体的每一个孔
Oh, really? Yeah.
- 哦 真的么? - 是啊
I had the pen up my ass while doing the read-through?
我在对词期间把这根笔放到了我的菊花里?
Except for the ass. It's been tainted?
- 除了你的菊花 - 这根笔被玷污了?
It's been tainted, exactly. I see, I see.
- 这根笔确实被玷污了 - 我明白了 我明白了
What can I do for you? I'll tell you what you can do.
- 我能对你做点什么补偿么? - 我告诉你 你能怎么补救
I'm here to serve you. What can I do?
我全心为你服务 我能做什么?
Why don't you get me a new pen? That would be nice.
你为何不给我一根新笔?这样就很好
That's the fair thing to do,
这才是处事公平
the nice thing to do,the right thing to do.
做好事 做正确的事
Will you do that for me? For you, anything.
- 你会为我做这些么? - 为你 赴汤蹈火
Thank you. My pleasure.
- 谢谢你 - 荣幸之至
Wow, this place is packed.
喔 这地方人满为患
monsieur david! Hello.
- 大卫先生! - 你好
Wonderful to see you. Good to see you.
- 见到你太棒了 - 很高兴见到你
午餐两位?请随我来
I have for you here the best waiter in the house. Thank you.
- 我找了能为您提供最佳服务的服务生 - 谢谢你
You will have a lovely meal. Thank you.
- 你会享用一顿美餐 - 谢谢你
bon appétit. Thank you very much.
- 胃口常开 - 非常感谢你
Absolutely. Okay.
- 必须的 - 好的
Best waiter? A table right away?
最优秀的服务生?立马有张桌子?
What the hell's going on?
到底怎么回事?
I greased him. How much did you give him?
- 我给了他小费 - 你给了他多少?
20 bucks. 20 bucks.
- 20美金 - 20美金
I give it to him all the time.
我每次都这么给他
Same thing every time.
每次都很省事
what's this?
这是什么?
Well, this is kind of odd. What?
- 好吧 这有点奇怪了 - 怎么?
Stacy's daughter just sent me a text.
斯泰西的女儿刚刚给我发了短♥信♥
"got your info from my mom. Nice meeting you.
"从妈妈那里要达到了你的信息 很高兴认识你
Did you have fun at the table read?"
你对词过程开心么?"
you got a new little pen pal.
你有了一个新的笔友
I guess I have to answer her. She asked me a question, right?
我猜我得给她打回去了?她问了我问题 不是么?
You don't have to. It's a little kid.
没必要太麻烦 只是个孩子罢了
Just say, "hey, went great, thanks."
只用说 "嘿 一切顺利 感谢"
"went great, thanks."
"一切顺利 感谢"
You know, I'm going to...
你知道 我要去...
Oh, michael is very concerned that he has groat's disease.
哦 迈克很担心他得了格罗特综合征
He thinks he might have groat's disease?
他认为他有可能患有格罗特综合征?
Yeah, and I told him that I'd hook him up
是啊 我告诉他 我会帮他联♥系♥
with Funkhouser's friend Danny Duberstein.
冯克豪瑟的朋友丹尼杜伯斯坦
Yeah, Danny Duberstein. Do you know how to get in touch with him?
- 是啊 丹尼杜伯斯坦 - 你知道怎么联♥系♥到他么?
Nobody can get in touch with him.
谁都联♥系♥不上他了
He died like two months ago.
两个月前他过世了
Duberstein died?
杜伯斯坦过世了?
Mm-hmm, of groat's disease.
嗯哼 死于格罗特综合征
Jesus. What the hell am I going to tell michael?
上帝啊 我该怎么样和迈克说?
I don't know.
我不知道
What did you think of that Kramer thing
你怎么看克雷莫的那段
with the latch for the toilet, the itoilet?
关于马桶的锁 那个"爱厕"?
Was that funny? Well...
- 好笑么?- 嗯...
I don't remember if that worked or not.
我不记得那段好不好笑了?
What about Julia and the kid with the present?
朱莉娅和送礼的孩子那段怎么样呢?
It kind of worked. no?
有点好笑?你说呢?
Did you hear any of the jokes?
你有没有去听任何笑话 ?
Where was your mind at?
你忙着在想什么?
I loaned jason my pen
我把笔借给了杰森
然后我非常心烦意乱
because he kept taking the pen...
因为他用那根笔...
First he was scratching his back with it.
首先 用笔去挠背上
Scratching a back is no big deal.
用笔挠背倒没什么
Well, then putting it in his mouth, then his ear...
然后放到嘴里 之后放耳朵上...
Now you're talking about... The whole thing was disgusting.
- 你这么说就... - 这整件事情都很恶心
You don't loan jason anything,
你别给杰森借任何东西
anything that can be inserted.
任何可以插入的东西
Anyway, I'm sorry, but I got...
无论如何 我很抱歉 但是我...
I got a little distracted,so I wasn't on every joke.
我心烦意乱 所以我没有认真听每个笑话
You know, I like to keep my pens in a barbicide.
你知道 我喜欢把笔泡到杀菌剂里
That blue liquid that the barbers have? In the barber shop.
- 那种理发师用的蓝色液体? - 嗯 理发店里那种
I haven't really figured out what barbicide was.
我还是不知道为啥叫杀菌水
They kill themselves with it. Is that where they can't take being a barber anymore...
- 他们用那东西自杀 - 是不是他们受不了当理发师了...
... And they just down that blue liquid
...然后他们喝下那个蓝色液体
and that's it, they commit barbicide?
然后就妥了 他们就完成理发师自杀了?
It's unbelievable. What?
- 这难以置信 - 什么?
Stacy's daughter Emma. Did you meet her?
斯泰西的女儿爱玛你见过么?
Yeah yeah, that cute girl. She's so cute.
嗯 那个可爱的小女孩 她太可爱了
She's texting me now. She started texting me. Oh, that's cute.
- 她又给我发短♥信♥了 她开始不停给我发短♥信♥了 - 哦 真可爱
She texted me yesterday, okay? Aw, she likes you.
- 她昨天就给我发短♥信♥了 好么? - 她喜欢你
Come on, who needs this? She's getting on my nerves.
拜托 谁需要这个?她让我神经紧张
How do I end this thing?This is never going to end.
我该怎么结束这件事?感觉没完没了了
No, it will never end. That's why I don't have one.
不 这永远不会结束 这就是为什么我没有手♥机♥
Once you have it, the door's open.
一旦你有手♥机♥ 这扇大门就打开了
Somebody knocks on your door, you have to answer it.
有人敲门 你就必须要回应
Great. now you have a new friend, a nineyearold friend.
- 棒极了 - 现在你有个新朋友了 一个九岁的小女孩
Really? Yeah.
- 真的? - 是啊
Larry... Oh hi, Jerry. Listen,I really think we're going to need
拉里...哦 杰瑞听着 我真的觉得我们需要...
a fourth camera for the exteriors.
第四个外部摄像头
你觉得如何?听起来可以吗?
- 可以 - 谢谢
Okay, I'll get right on it.
好的 我马上去找
You know, Emma's been texting me.
你知道么 爱玛开始给我发信息了
I know! She's so cute.
- 我知道! - 她太可爱了
- 我知道 她很可爱! - 太可爱了 是啊
How'd that happen?
怎么回事?
这是她的主意还是你的主意?
yeah, it was her idea. I mean, yeah.
嗯 是她的主意 我是说
Then you guys met at the table read and I gave her your number...
之后你们去对词 我就把你的联♥系♥方式给我女儿了
You gave her the number? Mmhmm.
- 你给她的号♥码? - 嗯哼
You know, when you're a kid and you can relate to a grown-up,
你知道 当你是个孩子的时候 如果能和成年人谈得来
it's a really exciting... Stacy: it's such a big deal.
- 是很让人兴奋的... - 是一个大事情
- 这很可爱 - 有人可以交流
Maybe you should give her Jerry's.
也许你应该给她杰瑞的手♥机♥号♥
Maybe if she meets Jerry, but she really bonded with you.
如果她见了杰瑞也许会给 但是她真的和你谈得来
Yeah, she seemed to respond to you.
是啊 看起来她对你很有好感
Yeah. Okay.
- 是啊 - 好吧
- 是啊 - 就几秒钟的事情
Hmm. Cool. All right.
- 唔 - 酷 好吧
- 好了 - 她那个...
How's her pussy, by the way?
顺便问一下 她的阴♥道♥怎么样了?
很不错 事实上 没那么痒了
So thank you for asking. Oh, cool.
- 感谢你的关心 - 没事
Yeah, all right, I'm going to get on the camera thing.
嗯 好了 我要去处理相机的事情了
All right. Come on,let's do some work here.
好的 加油 我们现在干活吧
我们来看...
oh, forgot to tell her we cut the restaurant scene.
哦 忘了告诉她 我们删了餐厅的那场戏
Jerry: all right. I'll follow you.
- 好的 - 我跟你去
Okay, so I'll go to the fridge on this. Yeah yeah.
- 好的 所以这里我走向冰箱 - 嗯 是啊
I'm not ready, Elaine. Come on, Jerry, you have to.
- 我没准备好 伊莲 - 拜托 杰瑞 你必须这样
我们之前说好的
When you came to me, you said, "I need a donation."
当你找到我 你说 "我需要有人捐精"
And I gave, and that was hard work.
然后我做了 那还挺麻烦的
所以你怎么想 当一辈子杰瑞叔叔?
I just think it would be nice if she knew who her father was.
我认为如果她知道她的父亲是谁 会是件好事
Clark Kent didn't know who his father was till he was 16
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表