We did a biopsy at the hospital and...
我们在医院做了切片然后...
Let me ask you a question: Say you had to make a bet with Vegas on this,
我问你个问题啊:如果你到赌城要在这事儿上下注
would you bet for cancer or against cancer?
你会赌得了癌症还是没有?
I... I... I don't get into that numbers game.
我...我...我不怎么喜欢概率游戏
You must have an idea. I don't.
你总得有个想法吧 没有
No idea? No idea.
没有想法? 没有想法
What is this thing? I've had this awhile.
这是什么东西?我手上长的这个有段时间了
What is that? It's just a skin tag.
是什么东西? 只是赘皮
Just put a little lotion on there.
涂点护肤乳在那儿就好
But... hold on a sec.
不过...稍等
I'm gonna write you a few prescriptions to fill out.
你要拿的药我一会儿给你写个处方
I'm gonna prescribe Zithromax and Tylenol with codeine.
我会开一些希舒美 泰诺和可待因
Now the Tylenol, that's just as needed for pain.
至于泰诺 需要镇痛的时候再服用
Again, in a few days... any day,
还是那么说 过几天... 具体几天不知道
we'll have the biopsy back and that will
切片结果就出来了 然后我们
help us determine what the next step is.
就能决定下一步怎么做了
But right now, I want you to just stay calm,
不过现在 我需要你别着急
and... what's wrong?
然后...咋了?
You just
你...
go into the refrigerator without asking?
直接拿冰箱里的东西也不问一问?
I just got myself a lemonade. Is that a...
我就拿了听柠檬汁 这...
I was just surprised you didn't ask.
我只是没想到你没问我一下
I'm surprised you didn't offer. Well, I was about to offer.
我没想到你没主动说 我打算主动说的
I don't think you were about to offer. Well, I was gonna offer...
我不觉得你打算主动说 呃 我是打算主动...
If you hadn't offered me by now... It is a little unusual
你总之到现在都没主动说... 我是觉得
to go into someone's refrigerator without asking, is it not?
不太见有人不问一句 直接拿别人冰箱里东西的 对吧?
I can tell when somebody's gonna offer me lemonade.
要是谁想主动请我喝柠檬汁 我是能看出来的
You were not going to offer me lemonade.
你反正是没那么想
If anything, you were going to complain to me
我只看出来你在像我抱怨
about being a fish owner or something.
你养条鱼有多麻烦啥的
It is difficult to be a fish owner. Why is that a priority?!
养鱼是很麻烦啊 这很重要吗?
Your girlfriend is sick. I didn't say it's a priority.
你女朋友生病了 我没说那很重要
I just said they need to be fed and it's something that I need to think about.
我只是说鱼得喂 我脑子里总得想着那事儿
You do not need to think about that.
你没必要想那事儿
What you need to think about is the sick woman upstairs.
你需要想的 是楼上那位生病的女人
I'm thinking about that. And by the way, why couldn't you ask?
我在想她 顺便一说 你为啥不能先问一句?
Why couldn't... Are you so dainty you can't say.
为啥... 你太穷讲究以致不能问一下
"May I please have a glass of water?" I am not dainty!
"我能要一杯水吗"? 我才没穷讲究呢!
"May I have a piece of pie?" It could be tuna fish... it doesn't matter.
"我能吃一片派吗?"或者金枪鱼...不重要
You know. No, it does matter.
你知道 是不重要
Here, you want? Take... take this.
拿着 想要吗?给...给你了
A hot day... a mover comes here... You want this?
天气很热...搬家的人进来... 你想要这个吗?
You say, "You want some tuna fish?" You want this little pear?
你却问他 "你想要金枪鱼吗"? 你想吃这小梨梨吗?
Don't condescend to me with your tiny pear.
不要拿着你的迷你小梨好像你多高人一等似的
I'm not the one that has a problem here. You are, my friend.
我不是有问题的人 你才是
You are. Yeah.
你有问题 好吧
Okay, fine. Yeah, fine.
嗯 行吧 是的 行吧
Hey, Dr. Schaffer. Hello.
嘿 谢弗医生 你好
Did you see that? Did you see that guy?
你看到了吗?你看到那人了吗?
What was that whole thing? He goes in my refrigerator.
这是怎么了? 他拿我冰箱的东西
Come on, you don't do that. What did he take?
真的是 没人会那么做的 他拿啥了?
Lemonade. Liquids are okay.
柠檬汁? 液体是可以的
I don't believe that people should go into my refrigerator.
我认为其他人不能拿我冰箱的东西
What kind of a stupid rule this that? What do you mean?
那是什么鬼规矩? 你啥意思?
I don't go into other people's refrigerators.
我从不拿别人家冰箱的东西
You could go into my refrigerator.
你可以拿我冰箱的东西
I don't go into your refrigerator. You're a welcome guest.
我不拿你们冰箱的东西 我们欢迎你拿
Hey, how's your sister, by the way?
嘿 顺便说 你姐姐怎么样了?
Bam Bam? Yeah.
巴巴? 嗯
Thanks for asking. She's doing better. Really?
感谢你关心 她好多了 真的?
Yeah. I'm really glad we took her out of that mental institution.
嗯 我很高兴我们把她从那家精神病机构转出来了
That's good. Yeah, I'm excited.
真好 是 我很激动
You know, if there's anything I can do...
你知道 如果我能做什么...
you let me know.
你告诉我
You know what? There is something you can do.
你猜啥?的确有需要你做的事
What? Yeah, you can come over
啥? 嗯 你可以来我家
today at 1:00 and visit with her.
今天下午一点 和她见个面
Visit her? Yeah. What, are you kidding?
和她见面? 是啊 这啥 你开玩笑呢?
Why, you didn't mean it? Of course not!
咋 你不是真心问的? 当然不是真心了!
Why did you say it then?
那你为啥那么说?
You know, it was some... an empty gesture.
你知道 就像...空头支票
It was something to say. Guess what.
只是一个说法嘛 你猜啥
You said it. Be there at 1:00.
你这么说了 那你一点就得到
But one thing... when you go in the house,
不过有件事...你进屋的时候
look at her shoes before she calls your name.
她叫你名字之前看她的鞋
Don't look at her in the eyes. She'd love to see you.
不要看她眼睛 不过她真的很想见你
Oh, Christ. I don't know how you take a statement like that seriously.
唉我天哪 不知道你怎么就把我一句空话当真了
But you said it and you're gonna stick to it.
反正你说了 你就得按你说的做
And make her feel good! All right.
记得让她感到舒服 好吧
I'll see you at Jeff's tonight.
今晚在杰夫家见
What's at Jeff's?
杰夫家什么事?
Oh.
噢
Oh, he's, um, having a little...
噢 他 呃嗯 有一个小型的...
dinner party.
晚餐聚会
I guess I wasn't invited.
那我想我是没被邀请吧
I can't believe that.
真不敢相信
Why don't you make sure before you ask somebody, "Am I gonna see you tonight?"
你问别人"我今晚能见你吗"之前 能不能先确定一下...
That they were invited? I just assumed you were going.
对方有没有被邀请? 我以为你要去嘛
Don't assume anything. If they had told me
不要以为 如果他们告诉我
who was coming to the party, I would have known
谁会去聚会的话 我就知道情况
and I wouldn't have asked, but they refused to tell me.
我就不会问了啊 但他们就是不肯告诉我
It's not your job to find out who's going to a party.
搞清楚谁会去聚会不是你的工作
All I want you to do is entertain my sister for two hours
我只需要你把我姐姐这两小时哄开心了
and then you can go to your goddamn dinner party.
然后你就可以去你特么的晚餐聚会了
She better not be dangerous. Be there at 1:00, okay?
她最好没什么危险 一点到 好吧?
I'll be there! I gotta sit in a room with that nut?
我会到的!我得和那疯婆子坐在一间屋子?
You look good. You do.
你气色很好 是真的
Thank you. Mmhmm.
谢谢 嗯哼
Thank you, Jeff.
谢谢你 杰夫
And I appreciate the effort, Larry.
也感谢你花功夫过来 拉里
No effort. No, it was effortless.
不花功夫 嗯 一点功夫都不花
Okay, then we're all happy.
好的 那我们就都开心了
Yeah.
是
So what's new? Right?
有啥新鲜事儿呀?对不对?
So what's happening?
都有什么八卦啊?
Guess who told Marty to shut up.
猜谁让马蒂闭嘴了
I give up. Why, what did he say? Who?
猜不到 啊 他说啥了?谁让他闭嘴了?
He didn't tell you? Oh, come on. No no.
他没告诉你们?哦不是吧 没有
She's great... a great actress.
她是一个...非常优秀的女演员
Angelina Jolie? No!
安吉丽娜朱莉? 不是!
You know who I mean. She's an actress.
你知道我说的谁 女演员嘛
Who who? She said shut up right to Marty.
谁啊谁啊 她直接让马蒂闭嘴了
Nicole Kidman? No!
妮可基德曼? 不是!
Julia Roberts? No!
朱莉娅罗伯茨? 不是!
She's a multi... multi-talented.
是...是个多栖艺人
Oh, I know, I know! Hannah Montana.
哦我知道我知道!汉娜蒙塔娜
No, you're not even trying! I'm trying!
不!你都没认真猜! 我在猜!
The Kardashians! What?
卡戴珊姐妹! 啥?
No! You know who it is!
不是!你知道是谁!
Do you have any idea? No.
你猜出来了吗? 没有
Yeah, you do.
唉 你知道
Got anything to eat?
有什么吃的吗?
No. Anything to drink?
没有 喝的呢?
Nope. Nothing to eat or drink?
没有 没吃的也没喝的?
No, I'm sorry, nothing. Boy, that's interesting.
嗯 对不起 都没有 哇 这就有趣了
I know. Really. Isn't it?
我知道 真有趣 对不对?
It is. I'm gonna go to the bathroom.
是的 我去上个厕所
I was gonna go to the bathroom. Can I go first?
我正打算去厕所呢 我能先去吗?
I just said I'm going to the bathroom.
我刚说我要去厕所
But I'm saying, could I go first? No no, I'm going first.
但我是说 能我先去吗? 不 不行 我先去
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表