A big bowl of out of your league. Way out of my league.
她完全超出你的水平 太超出我水平了
Huge time. Well, that's why she got rid of me.
超出好多 嗯 这就是她为什么甩掉我的原因
Yeah. Really? Well, I was so desperate.
嗯 真的? 嗯 当时我看不到希望
She could sense the insecurity.
她能感觉到不安全感
They pick up on it. Instantly.
她们很能注意到这点 马上
I'm seeing her tomorrow night. Really?
我明晚见她 真的?
Yeah. She asked me.
是的 她约的我
Maybe she's got the desperation this time.
或许这次是她看不到希望了
Hopefully. Hopefully.
希望是 希望吧
It's a lot easier to work with their desperation than mine.
处理她们的绝望比处理我自己的容易多了
Let me ask you a question. Sexually... Yeah. Yeah.
让我问你个问题 性方面的... 嗯 你说
...can I... Can I pick up where I left off with her?
...我能...我能接着和她分手时的程度继续吗?
Absolutely. You put in your time.
当然 你在她身上花过时间了
I mean, it's like 15 years later, but...
我意思是 像是15年后 但是...
Everything you've done before counts.
你以前做过的那些都算在内
Yes. I don't know.
是的 我不知道
In terms of unhooking bras, i'm really gonna be in trouble.
说到解开内衣 我会遇到点麻烦
Look at this? Well, why don't you use your right hand?
看看这个? 嗯 为什么你不用右手呢?
I'm... I'm a lefty unhooker. I can't unhook righty.
我...我习惯左手解衣服 我不会用右手
It's from the car, I think, when you park.
车上的习惯 我想 当你停车的时候
Right. You're making out in the driver's seat,
是的 你在司机位置上做的时候
you lean over, it's your left hand that's doing the unhooking.
你伸出身子 你右手来解开内衣
Right, you get used to the left. It's like the one thing
是的 你习惯左手 一样道理
if you're a righty that you do with your left hand with skill.
如果你是个右撇子 你用左手做
That's true. So what's going on with cheryl?
是的 谢丽儿怎么样了?
Hopefully we can cast her in this thing
希望我们能找她做演员
and see what happens.
看看怎么样
What about the whole meg ryan situation?
梅格瑞恩情况怎么样了?
Oh, it's gonna... It's gonna be about jerry.
哦 那...那要看杰瑞了
Yeah. You know, I've just gotta convince jerry
是的 你知道的 我得说服杰瑞
to use cheryl, 'cause if I cast her...
用谢丽儿 因为如果我用她...
Then I think i'll have a shot.
我才有机会和她复合
I think it's a great plan. In the meantime,
我想这是个好计划 不过在这期间
i'm allowed to have some fun, right?
我也可以有点乐子 对嘛?
Please! Why not?
请!为什么不?
Mary jane porter asking you.
玛丽简波特约的你
Hey, what did you get ted and mary?
嘿 你送给特德和玛丽什么?
Susie gets all the gifts. No idea.
苏茜准备的礼物 不知道
Hello! Ted: seriously, though...
你好! 讲真哈...
Lar! I didn't see you come in. Hey!
拉儿!我没看见你进来 嘿!
Hey, buddy. That's sweet of you. Hey, congratulations.
嘿 兄弟 你真贴心 嘿 恭喜
Thank you, thank you. And look what I got.
谢谢 谢谢 看我带来了什么
Dee-dah! What is that?
哒!这是什么?
It's a present. Oh my god.
礼物 哦我的天啊
Ho! Larry. Lar!
嚯!拉里 拉儿!
What? Oh my god.
咋啦? 哦 我的天
A $300 gift certificate to matteo's restaurant.
Matteo's餐厅300美元的礼品卡
Have you been there? It's supposed to be great.
你去过那里吗?应该很棒吧
Are you sure you wanna give that much?
你确定要给我们这么多吗?
I can't believe you did that.
难以相信你送的大礼
What? Why are you so surprised.
咋啦?你们为什么这么惊讶
No, it's just, you know, the last...
不 只是 你懂得 上次...
What was the last gift? Both: "the freak book."
上次的礼物是什么? 一本畸形书
"The freak book." That was a good gift,
一本畸形书 那是个好礼物
and it was expensive too. This is great. I shouldn't have even brought that up.
而且也很贵 是很好 我不应该提它的
I'm sorry. This is great. No, it's really nice.
抱歉 这很棒 不 真的很不错
Thank you. Thank you. Very very generous of you, buddy.
谢谢 谢谢 非常慷慨 兄弟
Thank you. Oh, okay. Well, you're welcome.
谢谢 哦好的 嗯 不客气
Is it a lot better than the gifts you've been getting?
这比你收到的其他礼物好太多了吧?
No. No no no.
不 不不不
Well... It's just...
那么... 只是...
It's just that... It's just... It's...
只是... 只是...是...
No, it's a great gift. Thank you. Thank you.
不 是很棒的礼物 谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Let me... I've gotta catch up with...
谢谢 让我...我要去找...
Of course. The host has to circulate.
当然 主人需要满场飞
Hey, you circulate too, lar. Yeah, well, I... I know. You're the big stars,
嘿 你也转转 拉儿 是的 好的 我...我知道 你们是大明星
the hosts of the party. There's a lot of nice women here.
派对的主人 这里有很多很棒的女士
Everybody wants to talk to the hosts of course.
每个人当然都想和主人聊天
I understand. "oh, I'm the host.
我理解 "哦 我是主人
Hello, I'm the host of the party."
你好 我是派对的主人"
Hey. Hey, l.d. How are you, man?
嘿 嘿 拉里大卫 你好吗 伙计?
Good. You know, I ran into a friend of yours today.
很好 你知道吗 我今天撞见了你的一个朋友
Who's that? Mary... Mary jane porter.
谁? 玛丽...玛丽简波特
Mmm! I love her. She's great. Mmm.
嗯!我喜欢她 她很棒 嗯
Jesus christ.
天呐
What? You're really going to town on that caviar.
什么? 你真的对鱼子酱可不客气
It's the best caviar they could possibly get.
这是他们可以找到的最好的鱼子酱了
It's unbelievable. What do you think I'm gonna do, pass this up?
难以置信 你觉得我会怎么做 错过它吗?
I know, but I think you're going over your allotment a little bit. No?
我知道 但是你吃了过量的份额吧 不是吗?
My allotment? You know,
我的份额? 你知道的
we're each entitled to take a certain amount
我们每人拥有一定的份额
so everybody else can have a little bit too.
所以其他人也能吃到一点
Umm. It feels like you're going over.
嗯 看上去你吃得过多了
Just an observation. Not a big deal.
我只是做了点观察 没啥大不了的
Okay. Just something I'm observing.
好的 只是我的小小观察
Well, it's good that you're here to patrol the hor d'oeuvres area.
好吧 你在小食区这里巡逻的不错
Yeah. Okay.
是的 好的
We have unwritten laws in this society.
我们这个社会有不成文的规定
If I'm talking to somebody and they said their friend has cancer,
如果我和谁说话 他们说他们的朋友得了癌症
I go "oh. Oh. Oh."
我会说 啊啊啊
Even though I don't kn the person, I go "oh."
即使我不认识那个人 我也会说 啊
You know, it's an unwritten law.
你知道的 不成文规定
You do something like that.
你做事情也一样
Mmm. Okay. It's a nice thing to do.
嗯 好的 这是好事
What you should be doing here is you take a little bit,
你应该做的就是你吃一点
then you step away for 20 minutes, see what kind of action there is.
然后走开20分钟 看看别人的行为
Oh. If nobody's taking any,
哦 如果没人拿
maybe take a little bit more, step away again.
或许可以再拿一点 再走开
So forth and so on. Okay, look.
这样继续 好的 听着
Let me just scoop a little more on here
让我多放一勺
and I'm gonna step away then.
然后我就走开
Wow. Enjoy the party.
哇 好好享受派对
Okay. All right. Always good to see you.
好的 好的 见到你总是很高兴
Mary: larry, did you eat all that caviar?
拉里 你吃了所有的鱼子酱?
Huh? No. Why would you do that?
哈?不是我 你为什么要这么做?
I mean, everybody knows you take a little, right?
我是说 人人都知道你只能拿一点 对吗?
Hey, it wasn't me. Then who was it?
嘿 不是我 那么是谁?
Christian slater was eating gobfuls of it.
克里斯汀斯莱特吃了超多
I hate that. I couldn't even look at it.
真烦人 我都没眼看了
That's...
真是...
So inconsiderate, no? It's an unwritten rule.
太不考虑别人了 不是吗? 这是不成文规定
You take your... Unwritten rule, exactly.
你吃你的 ...不成文规定 确实是
Can I have everyone's attention, please?
大家停一下 好吧?
Ted and mary, our gracious hosts...
特德和玛丽 我们亲爱的主人...
Happy anniversary to an incredible couple.
祝这对夫妻周年快乐
We didn't know what to get you.
我们不知道送你们什么
You clearly have everything.
你们显然什么都有
We're not gonna get you a toaster or a blender,
我们不会送你们一个面包机或搅拌机
so our incredibly talented daughter sammy,
所以我们超有天赋的女儿萨米
as our gift to you, is gonna sing a special song.
作为我们的礼物 送给你们一首特别的歌♥曲
Oh, that's so sweet. Susie: so let's have a nice round of applause.
哦 太贴心了 让我们掌声欢迎
That's a gift? Are you kidding? Susie: sammy is gonna sing.
这算个礼物?你在搞笑吗? 萨米要唱了
Let's hear it for sammy. How is that a gift?
让我们聆听萨米 这怎么能是个礼物?
Oh my god.
老天啊
are you kidding me?
你在逗我吗?
Are you kidding?
你在逗吗?
This is the worst thing I've ever heard in my life.
这是我听过的最差的声音
All right. Okay. All right. Okay. That's good. That's good.
好了够了 好了够了 非常好 非常好
Very good, very good! Okay, that was wonderful. What are you doing?
非常好 非常好!好的 很棒 你在干嘛?
What are you doing? Very good talent.
你在干嘛? 天赋真棒
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表