好的 我去把这本买♥♥了
What are you doing? You going to get that? Oh yeah, oh yeah.
你咋说?你准备买♥♥那本吗? 嗯 要买♥♥
大卫先生 你还好么?
Great. Wonderful to see you.
- 不错 - 见到您太好了
à bientôt. Okay.
- 再见 - 好的
Oh my god!
哦 天啊
Yeah. Hey! What?!
- 耶 - 嘿!什么?!
What happened? He took...
- 发生了啥? - 他拿走...
He took my $20. Are you kidding?
他拿走了20美元 你在开玩笑么?
He took your fucking money out your hand?
他从你手里拿走了钱?
What did he think? I was tipping him?
他在想什么?我在给他小费?
Is he insane?
他疯了吗?
"do you watch 'wizards of waverly place'"?
"你看《少年魔法师》吗?"
All right, that's it. That's it.
好吧 我受不了了 受不了了
"No, I don't watch 'wizards of waverly place.'"
"不,我不看《少年魔法师》"
[全大写字母]不,我不看《少年魔法师》。我成年了!!!!!!!!!
屏幕上短♥信♥:
why would you do that, Larry?
拉里 你怎么会这么干?
What? What were you thinking?
- 什么? - 你在想什么?
Whwhat are you talking about? Why did you yell at Emma?
- 你说啥呢? - 你为什么冲爱玛吼?
Yell? I didn't yell at Emma. Yes, you did.
吼?我没有吼她啊 你吼了
You texted her with all caps and a lot of exclamations points.
你给她发短♥信♥全用大写 还加了超多感叹号♥
No no, that's not yelling. Yes, it is!
- 不 不是 那不算吼 - 不 那就是
No, I was being emphatic. I wasn't yelling.
不 我是在表示强调 那不是吼
What were you thinking?
你当时怎么想的?
I was thinking maybe I can get her to stop texting me.
我在想 也许我可以让她不要给我发信息
Larry, I need you to make this right, okay?
拉里 我需要你去弥补这一切 好么?
Okay, i'll make it right.
好的 我会去的
Great. All right, okay.
- 那太好了 - 好的 好吧
We're going to lunch at 1:00.
我们一点去吃午餐
I want you to be there, pretend like it was your idea, okay?
我希望你届时在场 并且假装是你的提议 好么?
I think it would be really nice if you took her out to lunch.
我觉得如果你带她出去吃午餐 那就再好不过了
You'll bring her a little present. We have to go to lunch?
- 你需要带上一个小礼物 - 我们必须要去吃午餐?
Yeah, 1:00 lunch, okay? Couldn't we have a little snack upstairs?
- 是的 一点的午餐 好么? - 我们不能去楼上吃点小食?
Some milk and cookies or something? thank you, I appreciate it.
- 牛奶和饼干或者别的? - 谢谢你 我很感激
大卫先生 中午几位?
three. Right this way.
- 三位 - 好这边请
You look wonderful. Very fit.
你看起来不错 很健美
Are you on a regime? Oh no, I just kind of watch it, you know.
- 你在养生吗 - 哦没有 我只是比较注意体形 你懂的
你一直很棒的 胃口常开
Thank you, thank you.
谢谢你 谢谢
Have a good meal. Okay.
- 用餐愉快 - 好的
And, um, I hope you enjoy everything.
那个 呃 我希望您吃的还开心
If you need anything, call me.
如果你需要什么 请叫我
大卫先生
Are you unhappy with the table?
您不满意这个座位么?
Okay, I see your problem here.
哦 我知道症结所在了
Yesterday at the newsstand,
昨天在书报摊
you took $20 out of my hand.
你拿走了我手里的20美元
不 是您塞给我的
Gave it to you? oul.
- 塞给你的? - 当然
why... Why would I give you $20?
为什么我要给你20美元
I assumed it for the other day...
我以为是为了前几天...
The wonderful service, the dinner.
完美的服务 那顿晚餐
I already paid you for that service.
我已经为那服务付过费了
Well, what were you giving it to me for?
好吧 那你给我钱的用途是?
I wasn't giving it to you. Why else would I have it?
- 我没有给你塞钱 - 那为什么我拿到钱了?
What was the $20 doing in my hand?
我手里捏着20美元干什么?
You think I was waiting for you to come? II have no idea.
- 你以为是在等你来么? - 我不知道啊
Because I was using it to pay for a magazine. Can't you understand that?
因为我要用它买♥♥杂♥志♥ 你这都不懂吗?
That money that you took out of my hands
那笔你从我手里拿走的钱
is the money that I would have put into your hands right now
就是我现在应该给你的钱
if not for the fact that you took it, so let's consider us even.
如果你没有拿走的话 所以现在我们互不相欠
I gave you $20 yesterday and you're not getting
我昨天给了你20美元 然后你今天不会再有
another penny out of me, okay?
我给你的小费了 好么?
好吧 胃口常开
Oh, hey. hi.
哦 嘿 嗨
Hello, Larry. Hi.
- 你好 拉里 - 嗨
Okay, first of all...
好吧 首先...
I just want to apologize for the...
我为给你发的短♥信♥
For the text I sent you
先道个歉
with all the capital letters,
那条全用大写字母写的
the bad bad caps.
不友好的大写字母
You don't seem sorry. Well, I said I was sorry.
- 你看起来毫无歉意 - 好吧 我说了我很抱歉
Just because you say it doesn't mean you mean it.
你说了不代表你是那么想的
Maybe we should get something to eat.
也许我们需要先点点儿吃的
Excuse me, can we get some menus?
抱歉 能拿一下菜单么?
Larry, do you remember when you were a little boy?
拉里 你还记得你小时候的事么?
No. Emma: if you can remember.
- 不记得了 - 如果你可以记起来
- 不 我想不起来 - 你估计想不起来了
Hey, excuse me. Excuse me.
嘿 打扰 打扰一下
S-sir?
先...先生?
Obviously they're ignoring me on purpose.
显而易见 他们故意看不见我
Well, I can't imagine why. I know why.
- 好吧 我不知道为什么 - 我知道为什么
Really? Yeah, I know why.
- 是吗?- 是啊 我知道为什么?
why?
为什么?
Excuse me, could you please get us some menus over here?
抱歉 能不能给我们拿几份菜单?
This little girl, she's got an appointment with the doctor.
这个小女孩 她一会要去看医生
She's got a rash on her pussy.
她阴♥道♥有疹子
She needs to get out of here.
她要离开这里
oh my god. Look, I made a mistake.
哦我的天 我错了
It's been three years. Don't hurt me, please.
这已经三年了 别伤害我 拜托
Oh no no no no. I'm Danny Duberstein, CPA.
哦不是不是 我是丹尼杜博斯坦 会计师
You're Duberstein? I'm Danny Duberstein.
- 你是杜博斯坦? - 我是丹尼杜博斯坦
Come in, I want to talk to you.
进来吧 我有话和你说
Is Larry here yet?I'm waiting for Larry.
拉里在这里么?我在等拉里
No, I got to talk to you. This is very important.
不 我有话和你说 这事还挺重要的
Larry said he'd be here at 2:00.
拉里说他两点到
Stop looking at your watch. No, I have to be out of here by 2:00.
- 别看你的手表了 - 不 我两点就要离开这里了
Is there anything else that Larry could do?
还有别的事拉里可以做的么?
Something that Emma likes? Presents?
爱玛喜欢的事?小礼物?
You know what?
你猜啥?
I heard somebody wants to be a writer.
我听说有人想当一个作家
- 哇 你还记得! - 你用什么写作呢?
A pen! A pen.
- 一根笔! - 一根笔
Somebody gave this to me, and I'm giving it to you.
别人送给我的 于是我转赠于你
- 这根笔不错 - 这根笔好漂亮
Huh? Yeah, I forgive you.
- 哈? - 好吧 我原谅你
Yeah? Oh, yay! yay!
- 是么?哦 耶! - 耶!
give him a hug and some sugar.
快过去给他一个爱的抱抱
Yay, Larry, that was thoughtful.
耶 拉里 思虑周全啊
Okay. Aw.
- 好叻 - 哇哦
I love it. Okay.
我很喜欢它 好的
"杜博斯坦"
that's a jewish name, right? Yes, it is.
- 这是犹太名 对么? - 是的 犹太名
I was adopted by some lovely jews.
我被一家和蔼的犹太人所收养
And you were bar mitzvahed? Oh, yeah yeah. Three times.
- 所以你做过受诫礼? - 哦 是的 是的 做过三次
The last time was a few months ago in atlantic city.
最后一次是在几个月前 亚特兰大做的
But I thought you only got bar mitzvahed once.
但是我以为 每个人只用做一次
You know, when you're 13 years old?
你知道 当你13岁的时候?
No no no no, you misunderstood. What?
- 不是不是 你误解了 - 什么?
It's once every 13 years, you know.
每十三年一次 你知道的
You got to recharge the mitzvah,
你必须多受诫来充电
so you always keep your mitzvah kind of full, at capacity.
这样你才能让你的戒律保持满格电量
"capacitme... " mitzvah capacity.
电量戒... 呃 戒律电量
I don't know.
我不知道
So tell me about the groat's.
和我说点格罗特综合征的事吧
Well, everything I ate tasted like peaches.
好 我吃所有东西都觉得像桃子
And I forgot how to multiply.
然后我忘记了如何做乘法
I could subtract, but I couldn't multiply.
我会做减法但是不会乘
If I'm fucking six women
如果我和六个女人上♥床♥
three times a day, seven days a week,
一天三次 一周七天
how many times per week am I fucking?
那么我一周上♥床♥多少次?
Was it 10? Was it 130?
是10?还是130?
Was it 16? I was tripping out.
是16?我被这题绊住了
That's some weird stuff, man.
伙计 这有些奇怪
Pssh, you're telling me.
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表