Unbelievable, right? Is this insane?
- 难以相信 对么? - 真疯狂
Larry, it's exactly the same.
拉里 这布景简直一模一样
Exactly the same.
简直一模一样
I mean... my gosh.
我想说...我的天
It's like going back in time or...
就像是回到了过去或是...
...never leaving the past or something.
...从未离开过一样
Right? Yeah! It is...
对吧? 是的 就是
So you and Cheryl are back together or what's happenning there?
所以你和谢丽儿是复合了 还是发生了什么?
No... no, it's strictly professional.
没有 没有 我们只有专业的关系
Oh, wow. I had no...
哦 喔 我没...
...you know, idea that she was an actress.
...你懂的 没想过她曾是个演员
Yeah, she acts.
是啊 她演戏
It's great.
太赞了
What has she done?
她演过什么?
You know...
你知道...
I don't know, she's done some stuff, I'm not sure.
我不懂 她接过一些角色 但我不是很清楚
I don't know exactly.
我不是很清楚
We should get started. Okay, yeah. Let's do it.
- 我们要开始了 - 好的 耶 我们开始
Hey, Larry.
嘿 拉里
I want you to meet my daughter, Emma.
我想给你介绍一下我的女儿 爱玛
Say hi to Larry. Hi, I'm Emma.
- 给拉里打招呼 - 嗨 我是爱玛
Hi Emma, nice to meet you. Nice to met you.
- 嗨 爱玛 很高兴认识你 - 很高兴见到你
How come you don't have red hair like your mum?
你怎么没有和你妈妈一样的红色头发?
My dad is blonde.
我爸爸是金发
Do you want to give him a hug? Yes, sure.
- 你想拥抱他么? - 嗯 想
She's been dying to meet you.
她太想见到你了
Allright, nice to meet you.
好的 很高兴认识你
Go get someting to eat, okay sweetie, I'll see you in a minute.
去吃点东西吧 好吧甜心 几分钟后见
Oh boy, what a sweetheart. Thank you...
- 哦伙计 真是个小甜心 - 谢谢你...
...that was really sweet of you.
...你真贴心
Yes, sure.
是 当然
We should get this thing going soon.
我们应该尽快开始对词
Listen, I might be a few minutes late getting back from lunch so...
听着 我午餐后应该会回来的晚 因为...
...I have to take Emma to the doctor.
...我要带爱玛去看医生
Really?
是吗?
Is she okay? She just has a rash on her pussy.
- 她还好么? - 她只是起了湿疹 在阴♥道♥那儿
I'm gonna get the table read started, okay?
我去组织读稿开始了 好么?
Good luck.
好运
Look at you, this is very strong, this is good stuff.
看看你 很不错 这是好内容
You like it? You done very good.
- 你喜欢这个? - 你做得很好
I'm thrilled, thrilled!
我被惊到了 惊到了!
And the stuff with...
并且那个...
What are you calling her, Cheryl? Is that the character's name, Cheryl?
你叫她什么 谢丽儿?那是角色的名字么 谢丽儿?
No, Amanda. Amanda.
- 不 是阿曼达 - 阿曼达
I got confused 'cos on the chair it says Cheryl David.
我看椅子上写的谢丽儿大卫 就有点懵
Well, it says Jason Alexander doesn't say George Costanza.
好吧 你椅子也写的杰森亚历山大 没有写乔治科斯坦萨
I understand, yeah.
我明白 嗯
I'm just surprised, I didn't realize Cheryl was...
我有点吃惊 我没反应过来谢丽儿会...
...was gonna do the role.
...会演这个角色
Well, I don't know, she auditioned.
好吧 我不知道 她去试镜了
Did she really? I wish I'd seen that.
是吗?我希望我在那儿看看
And she was the best.
她是里面最优秀的
Really? Well, that's good.
是吗?好吧 很好
Who was the next best?
谁排第二?
Don't know.
不知道
Don't remember.
不记得了
I thought we were gonna stay and dialogue it.
我以为我们得先提前交流这事儿
I would've stay and dialogue,had you called me to dialogue.
如果你给我打过电♥话♥ 我一定提前交流
I was supposed to...? I was supposed to call?
- 我应该...? - 我应该打电♥话♥?
You're the executive producer.
你可是执行制片人
And the executive producer... A minion, I'm just a minion...
- 那执行制片人... - 小角色 我就是个小角色...
Right, and generally the executive producer doesn't call the "minion".
是 那一般情况下 执行制片人不会给"小角色"打电♥话♥
The "minion" would call the executive producer.
"小角色"该给执行制片人打
I made a mistake. You reversed it.
- 我搞错了 - 你弄反了
I did, look what I did.
是我错了 你看看我
Fortunately, it all worked out for the best.
幸运的是 这一切都是最好的安排
Allright Allright
- 好吧 - 好吧
Let's light this rocket. Okay.
- 让我们点燃这火箭 - 好的
Let's send it out.
发射出去
Oh, and speaking of which, do you have a pen or a pencil?
哦 说到这 你有没有钢笔或者铅笔?
I want just to take a few notes.
我只是想做点笔记
Very nice! Look at this! Don't, don't...
- 很好!看看这! - 别 别...
You return it.
你要归还
No, I'm gonna keep it. Of course I'm gonna return it.
不我要留着 开啥玩笑 我肯定会归还的
What's the matter?
有什么问题?
I just got a call from my doctor,and he thinks that I might have...
刚刚医生给我打电♥话♥ 他认为我有可能患有...
...Groat's disease.
格罗特综合征
So, I don't know how can I be funny.
所以 我不知道该怎么搞笑
Hey, you know what?
嘿 你猜啥?
Don't worry about it. Honest to God.
别担心这病 我说真的
I know this accountant, Danny Duberstein, he had Groat's disease...
我认识一个会计 丹尼杜伯斯坦 他就得了格罗特综合征...
...and he's completely fine.
...然后现在痊愈了
You're not just saying this... I'm not just saying.
- 你别只是说... - 我没只是说说
You know what? I'll have him call you, how 'bout that?
你猜啥?我让他联♥系♥你 这样如何?
This is hard to concentrate. I understand.
- 我现在很难专心致志 - 我明白
Listen, you're gonna be fine. I'll have Duberstein call you.
听着 你会好起来的 我会让杜伯斯坦打给你
Allright, great. Okay?
- 好的 很好 - 好吧?
L.D.! Big day!
拉里!好日子!
What are you doing here? I'm here for support.
- 你在那干嘛? - 我在这看看哪里需要帮忙
I don't need support. This is not a social event.
我不需要帮忙 这又不是社交活动
You can't just show up like that.
你不能就这样出现
What are you so upset about?
咋了你就不开心了?
You're not...
你不...
You're not allowed to be here, the only people from the show is supposed to be here.
你不应该在这里 这里出现的都是剧组里的人
Jerry sees you... He's gonna throw you away. He's not gonna want you here
杰瑞看到你...他会把你扔出去 他不会希望你在这儿
Why don't you ask him? I don't need to ask him.
- 你为什不去问问他? - 我没必要去问他
Ask him! If he tells me to go, I'll go.
去问他!如果他让我走 我会走
This friend of mine showed up...
我的朋友出现在...
...I didn't invite him, he shouldn't be here.
他不请自来 他本不应该在此地
I don't care, doesn't bother me.
我不在乎 别影响我就行
But he's not supposed to... We don't let outsiders in for a read through.
但是他并不...我们对词期间不允许外人在此
He's not supposed to be here. He's a friend of yours, right?
- 他不应该在这里 - 他是你的朋友 对么?
Yeah, but I didn't invite to the read through, and we have a policy...
是啊 但我没有在对词期间邀请他 并且我们有规定...
Policy? What kind of policy? We have a policy.
- 规定?什么规定? - 我们有条规定的
I never saw a policy. It's an unwritten policy...
- 我从未见过任何规定 - 是不成文的的规定...
Oh, the unwritten policy. Yeah.
哦 不成文的规定. 是啊
I don't wanna stay on the way. No, you don't stand on the way.
- 我不想挡人路 - 不 你没有挡人路
I couldn't. Do it, stand on the way!
- 我不能 - 你站过去 挡一下!
I would feel horrible. No, don't.
- 我会感到很糟 - 不 你不会的
Jerry, Marty Funkhouser. Hey, Marty.
- 杰瑞 马蒂冯克豪瑟 - 嘿 马蒂
How you doin'? Good.
- 你怎么样? - 不错
Wanna hear a joke?
想听个笑话么?
He doesn't want to hear a joke, we got a read through.
他不想听笑话 我们要去对词了
Let me just get right through it.
让我赶紧讲出来
A woman is very afraid of the size of her opening.
一个女人 十分担心她小妹妹的开口尺寸
What is she afraid of? The size of her opening.
她怕什么? 小妹妹的开口尺寸
So she calls to her mother and she says:
于是她给她妈打电♥话♥说:
"What am I going to do? I'm so big down there...
"我应该怎么做?我的私处太大了...
...when I marry Harry,he's gonna divorce me".
当我和哈利结婚的时候 他会想和我离婚的"
Her mother says: "Don't worry,sweetheart, it runs in the family...
她的母亲说道:"别担心 甜心 你这是遗传我的...
"Do what I did when I married your father, go to the market,...
"学我嫁给你♥爸♥时那样做 去菜市场...
...get some raw liver, put it in there, he'll never know the difference".
"买♥♥一些生肝脏 放在那里 他不会觉得有什么不一样的"
So she does. They have eight hours of sex after their marriage.
于是她照做了 在他们结婚当晚 上♥床♥了八个小时
She wakes up at ten o'clock, he's gone but there's a note on her pillow.
她十点起的床 他离开了 但是枕头上有一张小字条
It says: "My darling Harriet...
写着:"我亲爱的哈丽特...
...to think that I waited to you to consumate our loving relationship...
"想到我将同你一起完善我们的爱情关系...
...makes my heart beat so loud,I'm surprised I didn't wake you up.
"...让我心跳得那么大声 我很惊讶没有吵醒你
The only reason I'm not here now,darling, is I'm going to work...
"我现在不在这里的唯一原因 亲爱的 是我要去工作...
...to make enough money to buy you a house, a picket fence...
"...去挣钱给你买♥♥一栋有着篱笆护栏的别♥墅♥...
...we'll have dogs and children".
"我们会有孩子和狗"
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表