You always have to talk about some stuff.
你们两个总是要谈点事情
Clearly she is not believing a word of this.
很显然 你刚说的她一句话都不相信
I thought she was buying it at first. She's not buying it.
我以为她一开始是信的呢 没有
I watched the whole thing. What are you doing?
整个经过我都看到了 你怎么回事儿啊?
It's crazy. I'm doing the best I can, you know.
太疯狂了 这是我能做到最好的了 你知道吗
I'm... I'm trying to play like slight transvestite.
我已经很努力在装一个轻度异装癖了
Slight transvestite? Yes.
轻度异装癖? 是啊
It's a comfort thing. Don't add a transvestite level to this.
你穿女式内♥裤♥是为了舒服 不是因为有异装癖
A guy who wears women's underwear is... Is part tranny.
一个喜欢穿女士内衣的男人多少有点异装癖吧
He's not part tranny. He's part tranny.
他才不是异装癖呢 他就是异装癖
No, you're crazy. He wants comfort.
你想多了 他仅仅是为了穿着舒服
You're comfortable, that's it.
你是为了舒服才穿的 就这样
You're larry david and you like comfort
你是拉里大卫 你喜欢舒服
in women's panties, all right?
你为了舒服才穿女士内♥裤♥ 好吗?
Simple. No, it's not so simple. It's not so simple.
很简单 不 一点都不简单 一点都不简单
Shh shh! I don't know how to play that.
嘘 嘘 我不知道该怎么演
I like the comfort of woman's panties. That's it, that's all.
我喜欢穿女士内♥裤♥因为那样比较舒服 对 就是那样
How do you play... Ask me a question.
你该怎么演? 问我一个问题
Where do you get your underwear? Many different places.
你在哪儿买♥♥内♥裤♥? 没有固定的地方
Stop overacting, just keep it on the down, okay?
别再大惊小怪的了 表现得正常一点 好吧?
Come on. All right?
拜托了 好吗?
You're larry david. Who are you?
你是拉里大卫 你是谁?
I'm larry david. And what do you happen to enjoy?
我是拉里大卫 你碰巧喜欢什么?
I happen to enjoy wearing women's panties. Perfect, that's it.
我碰巧喜欢穿女式内♥裤♥ 完美 就是这样
I'm very comfortable with that. Very comfortable.
我穿女式内♥裤♥很舒服 非常舒服
Listen, I got big fucking news.
听着 我有个天大的好消息
Huge. You ready for this?
非常大 你准备好了吗?
I got a call from virginia. She can't do the part.
弗吉尼亚给我打了一通电♥话♥ 她决定不演那个角色了
She's in a neck brace.
她的脖子受伤了
You're kidding. No.
你没开玩笑吧 没有
Oh my god. Yes, and you know what that means.
我的天呐 对 你知道那意味着什么吧
Cheryl's gonna do the part. Cheryl's gonna do the part.
谢丽儿得到了那个角色 是的
This is fantastic. Yes, it's unbelievable.
太棒了 简直难以置信
What... What happened?
发生了什么啊?
She wouldn't tell me. I said, "what happened?"
我问她为什么 但是她不肯给我说
and she said, "it's not important."
她说原因不重要
Hmm. Yeah.
嗯 对
Interesting. What?
有趣 你什么意思?
As far as I know... Yeah?
就我所知 咋了?
... There's only two ways you can injure your neck. mmhmm.
脖子受伤的原因只有两个 什么?
One is a car accident. Yeah.
一个是车祸 对
The other's cunnilingus. Mmhmm.
另一个就是因为给女的口♥交♥ 对
If it wasn't a car accident,
如果不是因为车祸
she injured her neck going down on cheryl.
那她肯定就是因为给谢丽儿口♥交♥才伤到脖子的
Cheryl? Oh my god. Yes!
给谢丽儿口♥交♥吗?天呐 对
They had a menage a trois. You don't know that.
他们一定是搞 3P 了 你怎么知道
It could've been a car accident. You don't know.
也可能是因为车祸 你不知道的
Let's check her car.
我们去看看她的车
All right, let's check her car.
对 去检查下她的车
All right, who are you? I'm larry david.
好吧 你是谁? 我是拉里大卫
And what do you happen to enjoy?
你碰巧喜欢什么?
I happen to enjoy wearing women's panties. Let's go.
我碰巧喜欢穿女式内♥裤♥ 我们走
Hey.
嘿
What are you, an idiot?
你是蠢货吗?
I didn't... Sorry. Ouch.
我不是故意的 对不起 嗷
It's clean. Clean.
车是干净的 对
See anything?
发现什么了吗?
I don't see any damage at all.
一点损毁的痕迹都没有
Nothing.
什么都没有
Cheryl. Cunnilingus.
谢丽儿 口♥交♥
Look out.
小心
So...
所以...
I have some news.
我有事情要给你说
Virginia can't do the part.
弗吉尼亚演不了那个角色了
You're playing george's ex-wife.
乔治的前妻这个角色是你的了
I'm gonna play george's ex-wife?
我将会扮演乔治的前妻吗?
Are you kidding me?
你没开玩笑吧
Congratulations. And everybody's on board with this?
恭喜 杰瑞他们同意吗?
Jerry... Jerry said yes... Yeah.
杰瑞同意了 太好了
... And you talked it over and... Yeah.
而且你们都说好了... 对
I can't believe you didn't call me as soon as you heard the news.
我不敢相信你没第一时间告诉我这个消息
I wanted to, you know, save it. This is so fantastic.
我想留着当面告诉你 太棒了
Huh? So I can tell my mom and everybody?
哈? 我现在能告诉我妈和其他人吗?
Tell all your family. Tell them all, yeah.
给你家人说吧 让他们都知道
And mention me when you tell them. I will mention you.
你给他们说的时候记得提一下我 我会的
That's unbelievable. Thank you.
简直难以置信 谢谢你
I kinda put the whole thing together. Thank you, larry.
某种意义上是我促成这件事的 谢谢你 拉里
Wow, so what happened with virginia?
哇哦 弗吉尼亚出什么事了吗?
Why can't she do it?
她为什么又不演了?
What an interesting question.
你这个问题很有趣哦
Why can't she do it?
她为啥不演了?
Well...
好吧
It seems as if virginia hurt her neck.
好像是弗吉尼亚的脖子受伤了
Mmm. Ooh.
嗯 噢
How did she hurt her neck?
她是怎么受的伤?
Very good, very good.
你演得非常棒嘛
What? You're good. You're good.
你说什么? 演技很棒
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
You're gonna do very well in this part.
你会表现得非常出色的
How did she hurt her neck? How did she hurt her neck?
她到底是怎么受的伤? 她怎么受的伤?
We all know... Mmhmm.
我们都知道... 嗯?
...there's only two ways a person can injure their neck.
一个人的脖子受伤只会有两种原因
One is a car accident.
一是因为车祸
And she was not in a car accident
但是她最近没出车祸
because I checked the car.
因为我检查过她的车
Okay. The other is cunnilingus.
好的 另一个原因就是给女的口♥交♥
And I submit
因此我断定
she performed it on you in a threesome.
她肯定是在搞 3P 时给你口♥交♥才受的伤
Come on. What are you talking about?
承认吧 你在说些什么啊?
Listen, we're adults.
你听我说 我们都是成年人了
Let's just get past this. Oh my god.
就让这事儿过去吧 我的天呐
Because I told you about dennis and the three-way.
就因为我告诉你丹尼斯邀请我 3P
Please, stop. There are two ways to injure...
行了 别装了 你还说什么两种原因这些事儿...
There are other ways to hurt your neck, larry,
拉里 除了给人口♥交♥
besides having to go down on someone.
还有其他让脖子受伤的原因
That's ridiculous. Name one.
太扯淡了 你说还有什么原因?
You could... Painting. Painting?
画画也可能啊 画画?
Ugh. You know, I never saw michelangelo in a brace.
呃 你知道 我可没见米开朗琪罗戴过固颈脖圈
Hello? She doesn't believe me. She doesn't believe me.
喂 她不相信我 她不相信我
She's gonna leave me. She's gonna leave me, man.
她要离开我了 她要离开我了 老兄
I'm fucked! All right, calm down.
我完了 好吧 你冷静一下
She still thinks the panties are mine.
她仍然认为那件内♥裤♥是我的
jeffrey, where are you?
杰夫 你在哪儿?
I'll be right there.
我马上就来
Think of something, all right?
想想办法 好吗?
Come on, man, I need your he lp!
拜托了老兄 我需要你的帮助
Okay, you know what? I have an idea.
好吧 你知道吗 我有办法了
Really? I do.
真的吗? 是的
Come over right now. It could work.
马上过来 这办法肯定能行
Man, fuckin' panties.
老兄 可恶的内♥裤♥
I'm a fuckin' idiot. Okay, I'm coming over.
我他妈真是个傻子 好的 我马上过去
That's...that's the same guy. It is?
就是前两天那个人 是他吗?
He used a bad word, mom. Oh my god.
他骂脏话了 妈妈 我的天呐
What a jerk.
真是个混♥蛋♥
It's a good plan, but it's just gotta be natural.
这计划不错 但你得自然一点
You can't just... You know, it's gotta be natural.
不能...你知道 你一定要自然
I understand that. Okay.
我明白 好吧
Jeff? Yeah?
杰夫? 什么事?
Virginia got in a really bad car accident.
弗吉尼亚出车祸了 还很严重
What? Her neck is all fucked up. She's in a brace.
怎么回事? 她的脖子受伤了 还带上了固颈脖圈
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表