I don't see... They're not... They're not here.
我没找到...你裤子不在这儿...不在这儿
They're not here, so...
它不在这儿
What are you... How could they not be there?
你说什么...怎么会不在?
Every night they completely clean out the dressing room,
我们每天晚上都会清空更衣室
and anything that's in there they put it in here
所有清理出来的东西都会放在失物招领处
in the lost and found and it's not... It's not here.
但是你的裤子不在这儿
So you've lost my pants? I'm... I'm sorry, they're gone.
所以你把我的裤子弄丢了 对不起 是它不见了
So how would you like to pay for those?
您想通过什么方式付款呢?
Well, how could I pay for the pants
呃 你们把我的裤子弄丢了
if you lost my pants? That doesn't seem fair.
还指望我为这条裤子付款?那太不公平了
First of all, we didn't lose them. They're gone.
首先 我们没弄丢您的裤子 是它不见了
There's a difference between lost and gone? Yes.
有区别吗? 是的
Lost is different than gone. They're lost and gone.
弄丢了和不见了是两码事 你们既弄丢了 我的裤子也不见了
If they're lost, they'd be here in the lost and found.
如果是弄丢了 那你的裤子肯定就在失物招领处了
They're gone and that's the difference.
但它事实上是不见了 二者是有区别的
No, if they were lost, they wouldn't be there.
不 如果它被搞丢了 它也就不会在这儿了
They'd be lost, which they are.
它就找不到了 就像现在这样
Okay, we have a sign in the fitting room that says that
好吧 但是我们在试衣间是有标识
we're not responsible for any lost items.
提示我们不对顾客的物品丢失负责
Good for you. I got a sign at my house, okay?
你们很拽啊 在我家也有一块标识的好吗
It says "if somebody takes your pants, you take theirs."
上面写着 "如果别人拿了你的裤子 你也去拿他的"
That's my sign. that's a stupid madeup sign.
那是我的标识 听着又蠢又假
That doesn't exist. Nobody has a sign like that.
根本不存在那标识 谁会在家里挂那个啊
Of course I don't have a sign like that.
我当然没有了
I just made it up for the purposes of this discussion.
我单纯是为了和你说明道理才编出来的
It's obvious I made it up. I don't know what you believe.
很明显是我编造的 我又不知道你是不是在编
You might believe these things you say.
你也可能相信你说的那些话呀
So you might believe that I put up a sign in my bedroom that says
所以你相信我在卧室里挂了一个牌子
"if you take my pants, I take yours"?
上面写着"如果你拿了我的裤子 我也要拿你的"?
It's not that unfathomable.
那也不是不可能啊
Okay, you have to replace my pants.
那好 你必须拿一条裤子来和我换
I'm not gonna pay for these pants.
我才不会为这裤子付钱呢
No, 'cause you're gonna walk around with a security tag on that
是吗 那你就得戴着那个防盗扣了
and someone's gonna arrest you or something.
你会因此被抓起来的
女主人公海斯特与牧师婚外恋并生下女儿,被戴上标志"通奸"的红色A字示众
《红字》:美国浪漫主义作家霍桑创作的长篇小说
It's like a scarlet letter.
就像红字一样
I'm happy to wear the scarlet letter.
如果戴着红字 我还挺高兴的
Call me hester. I won't call you hester.
你叫我海斯特呗 我不会叫你海斯特的
Call me hester. I won't call you hester.
叫我海斯特 我不会那样叫你的
You're not... Sir, you cannot leave with those pants.
先生 您不能就这样走了
Really?
是吗?
It's gonna follow you around, that sound.
那声音会跟着你一辈子的
Larry. Hi.
拉里 嗨
Did you just set off the alarm in there? yeah, II did.
你刚才触发门口的警报了吗? 是的
What are you doing? I thought you were gonna get your other pants.
你是怎么回事? 你不是说要把这裤子退了吗?
They... They don't have my other pants.
他们把我之前的那条裤子弄丢了
They lost them, so I took these.
所以我就把这条穿走了
What did everybody say about the audition?
其他人对试镜怎么说?
Um... Oh, no.
呃... 完了
I wasn't good. No, you were great.
我表现得不够好 不是的 你很棒
You weren't good, you were great. Oh, god.
你不仅仅是棒 你简直是完美 天呐
But I don't know.
但我也不懂
Jerry wants to give it to virginia.
杰瑞坚持要弗吉尼亚
I'm so sorry.
太遗憾了
I thought this was a formality. I thought so too.
我还以为只是走个形式呢 我之前也是这么想的
I thought it was a done deal.
我还以为我一定能拿到呢
I thought so too. Oh, gosh.
我之前也是这样想的 天呐
And I'm sorry. I apologize. Virginia got it?
对不起 是我的错 最后是弗吉尼亚吗?
I mean, she'll be... She'll be great.
我是说...她肯定会演得很好
I'm sure she's thrilled. She'll be okay. She's not you.
我猜她一定高兴死了 她还好 但是她不是你啊
I know, but I'm glad that she got it if I didn't get it.
我知道 不过最后是她能拿到这个角色 我还挺高兴的
That's good. Ugh.
好吧 嗯
We actually all got together,
事实上 在那天中午
dennis and virginia and me, and had lunch.
我和弗吉尼亚夫妇俩还一起吃了午餐
Got a little crazy, actually.
当时还有点疯狂
Dennis, after a few glasses of wine...
丹尼斯喝过几杯酒后
Oh, you know, virginia went to the bathroom
弗吉尼亚去洗手间了
and he asked me if I was interested in a menage a trois.
然后他问我有没有兴趣和他们搞 3P
I mean, I was...
我是说 我当时...
I mean, I was a little flattered.
我当时还有点受宠若惊
I just thought you'd find it funny. Funny?
我想你会觉得这事儿很好笑 好笑?
That's funny. That's funny?
是很好笑啊 这事儿很好笑吗?
I don't find that funny at all. Who does he think he is?
我觉得一点都不好笑 那家伙以为他是谁啊
First of all, you're my exwife, okay? okay.
首先 你是我的前妻 对吧 是的
If you're gonna have a menage a trois with anybody,
如果你非要和别人搞 3P 的话
it's gonna be with me, not with him.
那也得是和我搞 还轮不到他
Why would I want to be in a menage a trois with you?
我为什么会想和你搞 3P 啊?
Well, you wouldn't. But if you're going to do it,
你是不会 但是如果你想做的话
i'd prefer that it would be with me, that's all.
我觉得应该是和我搞 我是这个意思
Okay.
好吧
He was serious? Yeah, he was serious.
他是认真的吗? 是的 他认真的
Yeah yeah.
嗯 嗯
Yes, it's more money.
对 那是得花更多钱
It's a lot more money, but I can do it for you.
是要贵得多 但是我能帮你做好
Hang on. Yeah.
请稍等
Look, I'll meet you in 20 minutes, all right?
听着 20分钟后我去见你 好吗
Right there at the site. Hi, larry, what's up?
就在工地上 你好拉里 有事吗?
You asked my wife to be in a threesome?
你邀请过我的老婆和你们搞 3P 吗?
Wife? Yes.
老婆? 对啊
You mean exwife. Whatever.
你是说前妻吧 随你怎么说
There's a difference. No, there is no difference.
这两者还是有区别的 不 没有区别
You don't need to concern yourself with the difference, okay?
有没有区别都不关你的事
All right, fine.
好吧
Yes, I asked your ex-wife
好吧 我是问过你的前妻
if she would like to be in a threesome with my current wife.
问她是否愿意和我的现任老婆一起玩 3P
What is wrong with you? What's it to you, larry?
你有毛病啊? 这关你什么事 拉里?
What's it to me? Yeah.
关我什么事? 对啊
Because I-I have feelings for her
因为我还对她有感觉
and I don't need you to defile her, okay?
而且我不许你去玷污她 好吗?
I would not be defiling her.
我不会玷污她的
Whatever two people do, or three people do,
两个人 或三个人 在他们自己的家里做什么
in the privacy of their own homes is their own business.
是他们自己的隐私
Yeah, I've heard that bullshit.
这套扯淡我听过了
She's not interested in doing anything
她对在你家做任何事
in the privacy of your home, okay?
都是没有兴趣的 好吗?
Oh, really? Yeah, really.
是吗? 肯定的
That remains to be seen.
我们走着瞧
What does that mean?
你什么意思?
Larry, just because cheryl is curious
拉里 就因为谢丽儿对这事儿感兴趣
doesn't mean you have any right to get mad at me, okay?
不代表你就该把怒气撒在我身上 好吗
Chill out. Curious?
冷静点 你说她感兴趣?
Did you say curious? Curious.
你是不是说她感兴趣了? 对
what are you talking about?
你在说些什么?
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
What are you doing? Nothing.
你在干什么? 没什么
What do you mean nothing? What's all this fidget?
那是什么意思? 那你怎么坐立不安的
What are you talking about?
你在说什么啊?
I'm talking about your underwear.
我在说你的内♥裤♥
Uncomfortable or something?
是不舒服吗?
I have a little problem with my underwear.
我的内♥裤♥出了点小问题
All of a sudden out of nowhere?
突然之间就有问题了?
What, do you have a new brand or something? Yeah, I do.
是换牌子了吗? 对
Really? Where'd you buy them?
是吗?你在哪儿买♥♥的
Online. Online?
网上 网上吗?
That's a load of shit. You don't know how to use a computer.
你在扯淡吧 你甚至都不知道怎么用电脑
The last man on earth, but you don't know how to use a computer.
地球上男人都死光了 你也不知道怎么用电脑
How do you buy it online? My assistant buys it for me.
你是怎么在网上买♥♥的? 我助理帮我买♥♥的
Oh, really? From what website?
哦 是吗?哪个网站?
What site does she buy it from? Hi hi hi.
她是从哪个网站买♥♥的? 嗨 嗨 嗨
Larry and I gotta talk about some stuff. Yeah, I bet you do.
我要和拉里谈点事情 是哦 谈点事情
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表