Is that supposed to be a gift? Yes, that was a gift from the heart.
那难道是个礼物吗? 是的 那是从心而发的礼物
That is not a gift. And you know what?
那不是个礼物 你知道吗?
You had no right to shut her up.
你没有权力让她闭嘴
That was mean. That was cruel. It was horrible.
太刻薄了 太残酷了 太可怕了
It was over the line. her selfesteem is down the toilet now.
太过分了 她的自尊心跌到谷底了
I'm sorry about that, but it had nothing to do with her.
我很抱歉 但是这和她无关
I just... I can't stand the sound of the human voice.
我只是 我只是不能忍♥受人类的声音
You can't stand the sound of the human voice?! What are you talking about?
你不能忍♥受人类的声音?! 你在说什么?
My father used to sing in the house all the time. I couldn't take it.
我的父亲过去一直在房♥子里唱歌♥ 我受不了
And to this day, any singing around me...
到今天 任何我身边的歌♥声...
You're full of it. Ted: bullshit. Bullshit.
你净说瞎话 放屁 放屁
It's bullshit. He's making it up.
放屁 他编造的
I'm not making it up. This happens to be the truth.
我没有编造 这碰巧是个事实
Mary: I've never heard this about you, ever. Ted: yeah.
我以前从没听你说过 是的
I'm sorry about that.
我很抱歉
Hey hey hey. Hey hey.
嘿嘿嘿 嘿嘿
That's okay. We've got it. We've got it.
可以了 我们听到了 我们听到了
We've got it. We're good. Hey.
我们已经听到了 可以了 嘿
We're good. We're good.
可以了 可以了
Pipe it down. We're good. We're good.
打住 够了 够了
That's okay. Lock it up. Lock it up. We're good.
好的 停住 停住 够了
Very good. It was very good.
非常好 非常好
Honestly. Very good. Yeah.
真的 非常好 是的
Yeah, we're... We're eating now.
是的 我们 我们在吃饭
We're eating. We can't listen now.
我们在吃饭 我们现在听不了
Come on. Right, people?
来吧 好吧 朋友们?
Huh? While we're eating? We don't...
哈?当我们在吃东西的时候?我们不...
We don't need that. Come on.
我们不需要这个 拜托
Damn it.
该死
Hey, would you mind switching sides?
嘿 你介意换个边吗?
Switch si... Sides? Uh, okay.
换一下边? 呃 好的
Okay. I kinda prefer that side.
好的 我有点喜欢那一边
Oh. All right. Yeah.
哦 好的 是的
Oh, here, you... You go.
哦 来 来吧
Thanks. Better?
谢谢 好点了?
Much better. All good?
好多了 一切都好?
You're so agreeable. I really love that about you.
你很随性 我真的喜欢你这点
Uh-huh. Thanks.
嗯嗯 谢谢
What's going on here?
发生了什么?
Oh, damn it.
哦 该死
Do you want some pie? Pie?
你想吃点派吗? 派?
Oh my god, it's delicious.
哦我的天 太好吃了
Mmm. Oh.
嗯 哦
This is so good. Really?
太好吃了 真的?
I made it. Do you want some?
我做的 你要来点吗?
You made it? Yeah, I took a dessert class.
你做的? 是的 我上了甜品课
It is delicious and I'm not kidding.
很好吃 我没开玩笑
All right, I'll try it.
好的 我试试
Have it. It's good. Honestly. Okay, fine.
尝尝 很赞 真的 好的 好的
All right. Sorry.
好的 抱歉
What is it? What kind?
这是什么? 什么派?
Oh, shit.
哦 糟糕
It's my boyfriend. You've got to be quiet.
是我男朋友 你得安静点
What are you talking... You didn't tell me you had a boyfriend.
你在说什么...你没告诉我你有男朋友啊
Hello? What's going on?
喂?怎么了?
Uh... Oh, nothing.
嗯...哦 没事
You know, I was just hanging out,
你知道的 我只是出去玩了
not really doing anything actually. Ah!
实际上没做什么事情 啊!
Oh, wow! Wow! Oh! Oh!
哦 哇 哇! 哦!哦!
Oh, god. No no, I'm watching tv.
哦 天 不 不 我在看电视
It's like on the discovery channel.
好像是探索频道
Why don't we talk about it tomorrow?
不如我们明天再聊?
Oh. Oh, you are.
哦 哦 你这样啊
Then I'll... I'll see you in a minute. Okay. Bye.
那我们等会儿见 好的 再见
Fuck.
操
You've gotta go. What?
你得走了 什么?
My boyfriend's coming over.
我的男朋友要过来了
You didn't tell me you had a boyfriend.
你没告诉我你有男朋友
It didn't come up. You didn't ask me.
没聊到那儿 你又没问我
Well, it should've come up. No?
呃 你应该提的 不是吗?
Listen. You've gotta go
听着 你得走了
'cause this will suck... Seriously... For me.
因为这会很糟糕 真的 对我来说
Do you like him? Larry, you've got to go.
你喜欢他吗? 拉里 你得走了
I... I can't get into this now.
我...我现在没法细说
Did I leave anything here? Hello? No, you're fine.
我有落下什么吗? 嗨?不 你没事的
You've got to go. Larry, please.
你得走了 拉里 求你
He will not understand this situation.
他不会理解这个状况的
Yeah, I don't understand the situation.
嗯啊 我也不理解这个状况
He will kill me. He will kill you. We can talk about it later.
他会杀了我的 他会杀了你 我们稍后再谈
Kill me? Is he a big guy? You don't want to find out.
杀了我?他是个大块头吗? 你不会想知道的
I'm not kidding. The food was just awful.
我没有开玩笑 那儿的食物很差劲
Terrible. Honestly, I can't even believe you recommended that.
糟糕极了 真的 我没法相信你推荐了它
Well, I liked the osso buco.
呃 我喜欢那儿的炖小牛肘
It didn't taste like osso buco to me. It was bad osso buco.
对我来说 那吃着就不像炖小牛肘 小牛肘太糟了
It'd be hard to find a better osso buco than that.
很难找到比它更好的炖小牛肘了
Ah. Anyway, I'm sorry about the call again.
啊 无论如何 再一次抱歉那个电♥话♥
It was a complete accident.
完全是意外
You know who never makes a mistake like that? My service.
你知道谁没犯过那样的错误吗?我的服务电♥话♥
Really? Interesting. That's right.
真的?有趣了 是的
Please don't call again. Okay, but like I said,
请别再打来了 好的 但是像我说的
it was a wrong number. I did not intend to call you.
是打错了 我并不是有意打给你的
Well, perhaps, but it was intrusive.
好的 可能吧 但它很扰人的
You have a beautiful home, by the way.
顺便说一句 你有个很棒的房♥子
How do you know that?
你怎么知道的?
Your assistant gave me all your info when I asked for your home phone number.
当我要你的家庭电♥话♥的时候 你助理给了我你所有的信息
You're right in my neighborhood. You're right up the street.
你就在我的小区 你就在那条街上
You're the house on the corner with that trellis...
你的房♥子就是角落里有棚架的那个...
What do you call it, an arbor? An arbor.
你叫它什么?一个凉亭? 凉亭
Arbor. Yeah, you've got the arbor in the front.
凉亭 是的 你在前面有个凉亭
I know that house. You know, I'm a little uncomfortable
我知道那个房♥子 你知道吗 我有点不喜欢...
with you having all this information. What am I gonna do?
你有我所有的信息 我能怎么做?
There should be a little more openness in the doctor business.
你做医生的应该开放点
Everything is so confidential, you know?
所有事情都太保密了 你知道吗?
I have too many patients. I don't want them all to have my information.
我有太多的患者 我并不想让他们都知道我的信息
Well, I'm the only one who has it.
好吧 我是唯一知道的
Well, don't call, don't knock on the door...
好吧 别打电♥话♥ 别敲门
Oh yeah. ... But you're welcome here any time
哦 是的 ...但是随时欢迎你来这里
you have a problem. Oh, thank you, thank you.
你有病时 哦谢谢 谢谢
So what do you think we should do about the hand?
那么你觉得我们应该怎么处理这只手?
There are two ways to go with the hand:
两种方法处理这只手:
put a bandage on; not put a bandage on.
绑上绷带 或者不绑绷带
In my opinion, it'd be better to leave it open.
我的意见 最好让它晾着
Well, are you the same person
那么 你是不是也推荐
who recommended that restaurant with the osso buco?
那家餐厅的炖小牛肘?
I don't quite see the connection.
我没看出来这两者的联♥系♥
Well, your restaurant recommendation was so awful,
好吧 你的餐厅推荐太糟糕了
I just don't see how I can trust your medical recommendation.
我不知道怎么信任你的医疗建议
They're different.
两者是不同的
Not to me.
对我来说不是
Wrap it up. You want it wrapped up?
绑起来 你想要绑起来?
Yeah. All right, doctor. Whatever you say.
是的 好吧 你来当医生 随你说的
Hello? Larry? Hi, it's mary jane.
你好? 拉里?嗨 我是玛丽简
Oh, hey, can I call you back? I'm exercising.
哦 嘿 我能一会打给你吗? 我正在健身
Uh, no, you know, my friend...
呃 不 你知道吗 我的朋友...
He found your bandage in the garbage can here
他在垃圾桶里发现了你的绷带
and he knows it's you. He knows you were here.
他知道是你了 他知道你在这
What? Yeah, it was really horrible.
什么? 是的 真的太可怕了
I kind of freaked out and I ended up giving him
我有点被他吓到了 所以给了他...
your... Your phone number and your address.
你的...你的电♥话♥和地址
Are you crazy?! What did you do that for?
你疯了吗?你为什么要那么做?
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表