You just can't. Really?
就是不能 是吗?
Yes, because Jason will be a basketcase
对 因为那样杰森就完了
and we have a show in three days.
而我们三天之后就要播出了
Okay fine, I'll go talk to Mocha Joe.
好吧 我去和摩卡乔谈谈
But you know what? It's not gonna make a difference.
但你知道么?不会有用的
He doesn't want to talk to me.
他不想和我说话
I'm gonna start to work on this "A" scene.
我要开始处理A场的戏了
See if we can get a better opening.
看能不能想个好点的开头
What is this?
这是什么?
Looks like a stain from coffee.
好像是咖啡留下来的污渍
Really?
是吗?
Yeah, I got a ring stain from some coffee. I put some coffee there.
嗯 咖啡留下的环渍 我在那放过咖啡
Let me ask you a question.
我问你个问题
Did you leave a ring stain on Julia Louis-Dreyfus's table?
你是不是在茱莉亚路易斯-德利法斯的桌子上留下个环渍?
Oh no. I would never do that. How did this get here?
哦 没有 我不会这么做的 那这是怎么来的?
That's between the coffee and the wood.
咖啡和木头就会这样
No, you don't respect wood. I do respect wood.
不 是你不尊重木头 我尊重木头
This is a low-grade wood.
这是低级木头
Oh, so you discriminate amongst wood?
哦 那你还对木头有歧视?
I guess you could say that.
我猜可以这么说吧
I respect all wood. I respect pine.
我尊重所有的木头 我尊重松木
I respect walnut. I respect oak.
我尊重胡桃木 我尊重橡木
It doesn't matter, okay? You don't.
和种类无关 好吗?你不是这样
What about the dogs? No respect for the dogs?
那狗怎么说 不尊重狗吗?
Your heart bleeds for the wood
你关心木头
but not for actual life.
却不关心生命
You go to a funeral, you're more upset about the coffin than the deceased?
你去参加葬礼 会比起死者更替棺材伤心吗?
Did you leave that stain on her coffee table, Jerry?
是不是你在她的咖啡桌上留的那圈环渍 杰瑞?
You've lost your mind.
你真是疯了
Okay.
好吧
I'm not done with that ring stain so fast.
这环渍的事我还没完呢
Oh, Larry David, wood detective.
哦 拉里大卫 木头侦探
Thanks, Mocha Joe. Thanks, buddy.
谢了 摩卡乔 谢了 兄弟
Hi, Mocha Joe. What do you want, Larry?
嗨 摩卡乔 你要干嘛?拉里
The thing is, Mocha Joe,
实际上 摩卡乔
if you press charges
如果你要起诉
those dogs are gonna get put down.
那些狗就得被杀了
That's right, Larry. Those dogs are getting gassed.
对啊 拉里 那些狗是要被毒死了
I'd do it myself if I could. And I'd have it televised.
如果可以的话我还想自己动手呢 再录下来
Well...
呃...
then maybe you could do me a...
或许你可以给我...
solid.
搭把手
A solid, Larry?
搭把手?拉里
Is there like another word for solid?
搭把手是不是有别的说法啊?
Fav... I can't hear. What, Larry?
帮... 我听不清 什么 拉里?
Favor. Did you say favor, Larry?
帮个忙 你是说帮忙了吗 拉里?
Does this favor involve a tip?
帮这个忙有小费吗?
Okay, Mocha Joe.
好吧 摩卡乔
I guess it does.
我猜有吧
That's for me bringing the jumper cables to your office.
这是我把跨接线拿到你办公室的钱
Oh, and thank you so much. You're welcome.
哦 那可太谢谢你了 不客气
I know how difficult that was for you. It was.
我知道那对你来说真是太难了 确实
It was hard work. Long walk.
费了很大的劲 要走很远
That's for not picking up my fucking coffee beans.
那是没把我的咖啡豆取回来的钱
I went down there, but the store was closed.
我过去了 但那家店关了
Not my fault.
不是我的错
One dog lives.
一条狗命
Hey, I'm here to pick up that coffee for Jason Alexander.
嘿 我来给杰森亚历山大取他的咖啡
Right, black coffee no sugar and one vanilla decaf latte.
对 黑咖啡不加糖和香草脱因拿铁
Great. Thanks so much. Vanilla decaf latte?
太棒了 谢谢 香草脱因拿铁?
Yeah, a vanilla decaf latte. All right.
对 香草脱因拿铁 好了
The dogs, okay? Are we good?
两条狗 行吗?可以了吗?
Stay of execution.
留你狗命
How you doing, ladies?
女士们 你们好吗?
Hey. Hey, coffee time. A little caffeine.
嘿 嘿 咖啡时间到 来点咖♥啡♥因♥
Yes. I will get it where it's going.
对 真是谢谢你了
Enjoy. All right.
喝得开心 好的
Hey, Cheryl, what's going on in there?
嘿 谢丽儿 里边在干什么?
Cheryl, open up.
谢丽儿 开门
Hey, what are you doing? Where is he?
嘿 你干什么呢? 他在哪?
What? Huh? Where is he?
什么? 嗯 他在哪?
Larry, hey!
拉里 嘿!
That's right! I see you!
好了!我看到你了!
Laughing at Lar? Larry!
是我出丑吗? 拉里!
Scampering and scurrying, I see you!
抱头鼠窜吧 我看到你了!
Larry, what are you doing?
拉里 你干什么呢?
What am I doing? What are you doing?
我♥干♥什么呢?你干什么呢?
What's going in here? Nothing.
里边在干什么呢? 没什么
Something is going on, otherwise he wouldn't be running away.
绝对有什么 不然他不会就这么跑了
Well, you're intimidating him.
嗯 你吓着他了
Really? Yeah, he's very sensitive, by the way.
是吗? 对 他很敏感
Oh, is he? Yes.
哦 他是吗? 是啊
Jason's sensitive? He's sensitive.
杰森敏感吗? 他敏感
He's funny. He's a little neurotic, so things like this
他风趣 他有点神经质 所以这样的事
can get under his skin. Are you kidding?
会吓到他 你开玩笑吗
That's George. That's not Jason. That's Jason.
你说的是乔治 不是杰森 杰森就这样
That's George. That's all George. That's me.
那是乔治 那都是乔治 是我
I wrote that stuff. You're not attracted to him, you're attracted to me.
那些都是我写的 吸引你的不是他 是我
I'm George.
我是乔治
Did you work on this with him?
你和他一起改的?
I didn't.
我没有
This is like a major... he took the whole thing apart.
看上去是个大...他把全部东西都拆散了
Lar, what did you do? What?
拉儿 你干什么了? 什么?
It's all different. I made some changes.
全不一样了 我做了点改动
I changed the ending.
我把结尾改了
You got a whole new show here.
你改成一个完全不同的剧了
So George and Amanda, they're not gonna end up together?
所以乔治和阿曼达 他们最后不会在一起?
No. Oh, come on.
不会 哦 别这样
Oh my God. Are you kidding?
哦 天啊 你开玩笑吗?
It was so lame. Who's gonna buy that?
那样太逊了 谁会信呢?
They get together... we don't do endings like that.
他们在一起...我们不会搞那样的结尾
That's why it's so funny. Exactly.
那恰恰是好笑的原因 正是
It's all bullshit. What couples get together in the end?
都是放屁 哪一对最后会在一起啊?
You know it's fantasy crap. It doesn't matter.
你知道那都是狗屁幻想 那不重要
Larry, we already screwed up one finale. We can't do another.
拉里 我们已经搞砸过一个结局了 不能再来一次了
We didn't screw up a finale. That was a good finale.
我们没搞砸那个结局 那结局挺好的
Let's talk about this. Larry, this changes the whole thing.
我们谈一下这个 拉里 这样什么都变了
I was very invested in that story.
我非常投入之前的故事
That story had a great ending. This is a whole different thing.
那个故事有个很棒的结尾 这完全不同了
Well, this is the show. This is the show.
嗯 剧就这样了 剧就这样
You know what? I'm not comfortable with that.
你知道么?我受不了这样
All right. I'm sorry, guys, I can't. Jason, come on.
好了 大家 我很抱歉 杰森 别这样
No, Jason. You're not wrong, but we can't.
不 杰森 你说的没错 但不能这样
Larry, do what you want to do. I quit, thank you very much.
拉里 想怎么搞就怎么搞吧 我退出 非常谢谢大家
Jason. I'm sorry, Mike.
杰森 抱歉 迈克
I'm sorry, I can't do it. This is working out great.
很抱歉 我不能干了 本来那么好啊
All right, okay. So how do we do the show without Jason?
好了 那我们没有杰森怎么演这个剧?
It's just a script, Larry. There's no show without Jason.
就只剩剧本而已 拉里 没有杰森就没有剧啊
How do you even have the show? What do you have?
连剧都做不出来了?还剩什么?
You have a three-legged goat here.
剩只瘸腿山羊了
So what are we doing?
那我们怎么办?
I don't know. We're not doing anything.
我不知道哦啊 我们什么都办不成
Larry, what do you want to do?
拉里 你想怎么办?
I'll play George.
我来演乔治
What? I'll play George.
什么? 我来演乔治
I'll play George. What?
我来演乔治 什么
Yes, I can do it.
对 我能行的
You'll play what, George's butler? What do you mean?
你演什么 乔治的管家?你什么意思?
No, I will play George Costanza.
不 我来演乔治科斯坦萨
I can do it. I know I can.
我能行的 我知道自己可以
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表