Okay. I was sitting here yesterday.
好的 我昨天坐在这
Yeah. Would you mind telling me
嗯 能不能告诉我
how much tip the guy I was with left you?
我对面那哥们给了你多少小费?
Oh. We don't do that.
哦这个不能说
You don't do what? We don't share
什么不能说 不能泄露信息
that information with customers. Huh, "share information"?
与客户之间的信息 哈 泄露信息
Honestly, who gives a crap?
说真的 谁在乎啊
I was in here. I was with a guy.
我在这 跟一个哥们吃饭
I'm just curious. What did he leave?
我只是好奇他给了多少
It was a healthy... healthy tip.
这个小费 很合理
Was mine a healthy tip? Yeah.
我的小费合理吗 嗯
Was his healthier?
他的更合理吗
Let me ask you this question:
我这么问吧
Was it over $12? Huh? Do you want me to refill your water or...
有没有超过12刀 您要不要我帮忙加点水
Just scratch your face with your finger if it was over $12.
要是超过12刀你就挠挠脸
L... I could really get in trouble with my manager.
我这样会让经理不满意的
Nobody even knows what we're talking about.
不会有人听见我们说什么的
Scratch your face with your finger if it was over $12.
要是超过12刀你就挠挠脸
Go ahead, just scratch it. Was it over $12?
就这样 挠呗 有没有超过12刀
Oh, for God's sake. What an asshole. Is there anything else?
哦我的天 这混♥蛋♥ 还有别的事吗
Let me ask you this question: Was it over $15?
让我这么问你 超过15刀了吗
Just tug on your tie up here. Was it over $15?
整整领带就行 超过15刀没
This is making me real uncomfortable.
这让我感觉很不舒服
Nobody's even... to anything we're talking about.
没有人会听见我们说什么
Was it over $15? Tug on your tie.
超过15刀没 整整你的领带
Oh my f... oh fuck! Sir?
哦我♥操♥ 先生?
Is that all I can get you?
您只要我做这些了吗
No, don't go yet. One second. I have one more question to ask you.
不别走 等会 我还有一个问题
Did that son of a bitch give you a $20 tip?
那混♥蛋♥有没有给你20块小费?
What if it was more? How much did he give you?
要是更多呢? 他给了你多少
Huh? Was it over $30? Do you want the check?
呃 有没有过30? 您想知道吗
Yeah, if it's over $30, I want you to raise that cup over that pot.
嗯 要是超过30 我想要你把茶杯举过茶壶
Okay, I hope you enjoyed your meal... Yeah, thank you.
好的 希望您喜欢我们的饮食 嗯 谢谢
...and come back soon.
请您常来
Larry: Hey! Hi, how are you?
嘿 嗨你好吗
Good. Guess what.
好 你猜啥
What? I've got some news. They're all in.
啥 我有个好消息 他们都加入了
Really? We're doing the reunion show.
真的吗 我们要做重聚特辑了
Fantastic, man! Is that unbelievable?
太棒了哥们 是不是难以置信
It's unbelievable. Who'd have thunk? Now check this out.
难以置信 谁能想到呢 听我说
Susie has Lyme disease.
苏西得了莱姆病
Who saved her life? Who saved her life? Can you... I saved her life.
谁救了她 谁救了她 我救了他
You saved her life. Dr. David.
你救了他 大卫医生
Dr. David. Paging Dr. David. You know, she went to...
大卫医生 呼叫大卫医生 她去
Calling Dr. David. How many doctors did she go to?
呼叫大卫医生 她去看了多少医生
I mean, that's kind of scary.
我是说 这有点吓人啊
I'll be right back. All right.
我马上回来 好
Cheryl! Hey, Cheryl!
谢丽儿 嘿 谢丽儿
Hey.
嘿
Oh, I'll... I'll catch up with you guys inside.
呃 我进去再跟你们碰头
Hi. Hey.
嗨 嘿
This is crazy. Yeah.
太神奇了 嗯
How are you? Good. Good. Good.
你好吗 很好很好
So remember I was telling you
记不记得我跟你说
that I was gonna see them about a "Seinfeld" reunion?
我去跟他们讨论《宋飞正传》的重聚特辑?
Yeah. We're doing the show.
嗯 我们要开工了
You're kidding. No.
开玩笑吧 没有
And you...
还有你
are gonna play George's ex- wife.
会扮演乔治的前妻
I am? Do you want to?
我吗 你想做吗
Oh my God! Huh?
哦我的天 哈?
Are you kidding me? I swear to God.
你在开玩笑吗 我对天发誓
Can you act? Huh? Yes.
你会演戏吗?哈? 会
You can? Are you sure? I can. I am very good.
你会吗 确定吗 我会 我很在行
You're not gonna embarrass me, are you? No.
你不会让我难堪吧 不会
I mean, I've got to talk to Jerry. Thank you so...
我是说 我还得跟杰瑞谈谈 谢谢
I'm sure he won't have a problem with it. Oh my God, Larry.
我相信他不会有问题的 哦天啊 拉里
Thank you so much. You're welcome.
太谢谢你了 不用谢
I can't tell you how much that means to me.
你无法想象这对我意味着什么
Thank you. Wow.
谢谢 哇哦
Oh my God, you have no idea what this means to me.
哦天 你真的想象不到
Really? Okay, I'm gonna go.
真的吗 好了我该走了
Yeah, I've just got to talk to Jerry. Thank you so much.
嗯 我去和杰瑞谈谈 太谢谢啦
Oh my God! Oh my God!
哦天啊 哦天啊
I'm telling you, it was unbelievable.
我跟你说这简直难以置信
You should've seen the look on her face.
你应该看看她的表情
I couldn't get over it. Here are your tickets, sir.
我忘不了 您的票 先生
Thank you.
谢谢
We'll go see a fantastic game, huh?
我们要看这场好球了 嗯
It's all working out. Yeah.
都进行得很顺利 嗯
Where are these?
这什么鬼?
And the home team, your Los Angeles...
主队 洛杉矶
319. Are you kidding me?
319座 逗我吗?
Look at this. This has to be a mistake.
你看看这 这肯定是弄错了
He couldn't have given us seats up here.
他不该给我们这样的座位
This is a joke. Just a joke. Oh my God.
肯定是个玩笑 哦天啊
Can you believe these seats this guy gave us?
你敢信这是他给我们留的位置?
Look at this. You've gotta be kidding.
看看 这简直是开玩笑
Unbelievable.
难以置信
This is crazy. We could've stayed home
疯了 我们不如回家
and watched it on TV. I could have ridden the treadmill,
直接看电视 我还不如骑动感单车
watched it on TV and gotten the same effect.
看电视效果跟这个一样
Why? Why would he do this? Why would he give...
为什么他要这么做 为什么给...
did he do it on purpose? I don't know.
他是故意的吗 我不知道
Should we give him the benefit of the doubt?
我们要不对他疑罪从无?
Yeah, I guess. I'm not used to giving people
呃 行吧我觉得 我通常不会
the benefit of the doubt. I don't even know how to condition myself to do it.
疑罪从无地看待别人 我甚至不知道怎么做
I thought he had courtside seats.
我以为他买♥♥的场边的座位
Can l... can I borrow your binoculars for a second?
我能借你望远镜用一下吗
Yeah, sure. Sir, thank you very much.
嗯可以 非常感谢 先生
Oh, he does have courtside seats.
哦 他还真买♥♥的场边的座位
He's sitting in them... he and David Spade.
他坐在那 还有大卫斯派德
What? He's sitting next to David Spade.
什么 他坐在大卫斯派德旁边
I can't believe it.
我不敢相信
I'm gonna call him.
我给他打电♥话♥
Fucking asshole.
这王八蛋
Oh! What?
噢 怎么了
He screened my call.
他拒接
How do you know he screened your call? I saw him on the binoculars.
你怎么知道他拒接了 我在望远镜里看到了
He screened the call. You know, I always thought people were doing that
他拒接了 你知道的 我总觉得人们经常
when I called them. This just confirms it.
拒接我 刚刚这就是实锤
See, it taught me a lesson.
看 这给了我一个教训
I was gonna give somebody the benefit of the doubt...
我本来要对别人疑罪从无
I almost did... and then something said "No, don't."
差点就那么做了 但冥冥之中有个声音 "别那么做...
Don't. It's not for you." That's not my thing.
"那不是你的风格" 那不是我的风格
That was a complete and utter waste of time.
这简直完全就是浪费时间
Oh, what a waste of time. Why'd we even stay the whole time?
哦 真是浪费时间 我们怎么不在家待着
I don't even know. Oh, Sandy Goodman.
我不知道 噢 桑迪古德曼
Listen. Just don't go nuts.
听着 别发火
All right? I know you want to say something, but don't...
好吗 我知道你想说什么 但是别...
I'll talk to you tomorrow. Okay.
我明天再跟你说 好
Hey. Hey, Larry. I'm glad you made it.
嗨 嘿拉里 很高兴你来了
Yeah. Did you enjoy the game?
嗯 看得还开心吗
Well...
呃
You told the head of NBC to go fuck himself?
你告诉NBC的头头玩蛋去?
Yeah, I did. The guy said he's gonna fix me up with tickets.
嗯 我就那么说了 这哥们说了帮我买♥♥票
He puts me up in the rafters, the worst seats.
然后把我放最上排 最破的座
So what? Then I caught him screening my call!
那又咋了 然后我还看到他挂我电♥话♥了
So you crap on the head of the network? What are you doing?
然后你就跟人家头头爆粗口 有你这样的吗
He's apoplectic. Apoplectic, Larry.
他抽风了 真抽风了 拉里
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表