and I'm saying something that you just don't want to hear.
我要说一些你不想听的东西
It's not true. I reject your hypothesis.
不是这样的 我反对你的假设
Why didn't she come to the lecture?
她为什么不来听讲座?
You really want to know why? Of course I do.
你真想知道为什么? 我当然想了
Okay, I'm going to tell you.
好吧 那我告诉你
We were driving to the lecture, we were on our way...
我们当时正在开车去听讲座 我们在路上...
Mm hmm. ...and then
嗯哼 ...然后
I noticed your husband in the car ahead of us.
我注意到你丈夫的车在我们前面
Then you picked your head up off of his lap
然后你从他的大腿处抬起了头
and Loretta decided that she didn't want anything to do
洛雷塔决定了 她不想让一个
with a doctor who would, you know, do that.
你懂的...做这种事儿的医生 给她治疗
Who would do what?
你说谁做什么了?
Come on.
你知道的
Oh my God.
我的天
My husband was driving the car,
我丈夫当时在开车
and yes, I dropped my cell phone on his side of the car,
是的 我手♥机♥掉在了他的那边
and I was looking for the cell phone.
我正在找手♥机♥
An awful long time to look for the cell phone.
找手♥机♥要用这么长时间呀
You are so ridiculous. You are so juvenile.
你太荒谬了 太幼稚了
I don't know. You are exactly the kind of man
我不懂 你就是那种类型的男人
I'm talking about in this book. Me?!
我书里讲的那种 我?!
Yes. You are a tiny,
是的 你就是个小小的
little, insecure, infantile mind
不安且幼稚的小孩
of about a 12- year- old!
才12岁那种!
I think you blew him. Oh my God!
我觉得你给他口♥交♥了 我的天!
You think I blew him?
我觉得我给他口♥交♥?
You have nothing better in your mind than that?!
你脑子里没有比这更好的事儿吗?!
You're out of control! Get him out of my office!
你真是无法无天 把他赶出去!
Oh shit. Oh shit.
该死的 该死的
My shoes are in there. Alton's here!
我鞋还在那儿呢 奥尔顿回来了!
What? Alton's at the front door!
什么? 奥尔顿到门口了!
You brought his wife here? You idiot!
你带他老婆来这儿了?你个蠢货!
I know, man. I'm sorry. You see?
我知道了 伙计 抱歉 你看?
I'm sorry. Nothing, right? She's not here. See?
抱歉 什么都没有 对吧?她不在这儿 看?
I didn't... I didn't mean to run up all in here
我...我不是非要跑这儿来
Yeah, you come up here, rushing up here to a white man's house...
嗯 你跑这儿来 跑到一个白人家里来...
I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Just forgive me.
抱歉 抱歉 请原谅
I'm... All right, brother.
我... 好了 兄弟
Boy! Shit. I'll see you next week though, okay?
伙计!该死的 下周见了 好吧?
All right. I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
好的 抱歉 抱歉
It's okay. He's gone.
没事儿了 他走了
Thank God.
谢天谢地
What the hell?!
搞什么鬼?!
Okay. Now come on. Get in the car. Get in the car.
好了 来 上车 上车
We getting the hell out of here and we ain't never coming back.
我们要他妈的走了 我们再也不会回来
You got me twisted, LD, okay?
你让我感觉很难受 拉里 知道吗?
Give your ass a little bitty taste of chocolate,
我就想去享受一丁点巧克力
and next thing you know, you cheating on me?!
然后我一回家 你就把我绿了?!
That's right. I saw your ass,
没错 我都看到了
you cheating, no- good, bald- headed motherfucker! I'm out!
你这个偷♥情♥的 没一点儿好的 秃头傻♥逼♥ 我走了!
Fuck you, Larry David! That's some bullshit!
草泥马 拉里大卫!别说屁话了!
Somebody got on your ass. What happened?
你被骂得挺惨啊 怎么了?
They're gone. We had a big fight.
他们走了 我们大吵了一架
They're not coming back.
他们再也不会回来了
What? Yeah.
什么? 嗯
Huh. How do you like that?
哈 你觉得怎么样?
That's some shit right there. Mmm.
这堆烂摊子 嗯
So, um...
那 嗯...
I guess this means you'll be...
我猜 这意味着 你就要...
Going upstairs, eat this fucking Chinese food...
上楼 在他妈我屋里...
in my fucking room.
吃他妈的这中国菜
Hey, Lewis, it's me.
嘿 路易斯 是我
I'm on my way to Michael York's.
我在去迈克尔约克家的路上
Maybe I'll see you there.
我们到儿那见吧
Otherwise, I'll talk to you tomorrow.
不然 我们就明天再说
Okay, bye.
好吧 拜
Holy shit.
该死的
Oh my God.
我的天
Jeff?!
杰夫?!
Jesus Christ! Larry!
上帝啊! 拉里!
What the hell? Whoa!
搞什么鬼? 哇啊!
I can't believe it.
难以置信
What are we going to do? Oy, I can't believe this!
我们该怎么办? 嘿 难以置信!
What the... Jeez! All right! Enough!
搞什么...天啊! 好了!够了!
She was giving you a blowjob?!
她在给你口♥交♥?!
Okay, yeah, we know what it is.
好吧 是的 我们都知道啥意思
Jesus Christ! All right, stop it!
上帝啊! 好了 别闹了!
Larry... I'm stuck. I'm stuck.
拉里... 我卡住了 我卡住了
I can't get the seat belt off. ...can you help us?
我解不开安全带 ...你能帮帮我们吗?
I bought an X Acto knife! An X Acto knife!
我买♥♥了一把 XActo 牌的刀! XActo 牌的刀!
It's in the car! Go get it! Go get it!
就在车里! 快去拿!快去拿!
Great! Go get it! Yeah! I'll cut the seat belt!
太好了!快去拿!耶! 我把安全带切开!
Hurry! I told you blowjobs were dangerous.
快点儿! 我跟你说了口♥交♥很危险
Come on! Get the fucking knife!
快点儿! 去拿那该死的刀!
Fuck!
操!
Oh, Jeff, I can't move!
哦 杰夫 我动不了!
Hurry! No!
快点儿! 不!
Come on! Get it!
快点儿! 拿过来!
Get the fucking knife!
把那该死的刀拿过来!
Oh, come on! What the fuck is taking so long?
快点儿! 怎么他妈的这么久?
Come on!
快点儿!
Oh my God, I smell gas!
我的天 我闻见汽油味了!
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表