Lift with your legs.
抬脚
I am lifting with my legs. Don't carry it all on your back.
我在抬腿了 不要只用你的背
Larry, hurry up. Hurry up?
拉里 快点 快点?
Hurry up. Shut up!
快点 闭嘴!
Two more steps, go.
还有两步 走
Okay. Where am I gonna put you down?
好的 我把你放在那里呢
Jesus, that really got my back.
天啊 我的背疼死了
Yeah.
嗯
I feel it radiating down my leg.
我觉得已经影响到我的腿了
How am I gonna play golf tomorrow?
明天我怎么打高尔夫啊
So you'll take a day off maybe.
所以你也许可以歇一天
I'll take a cart.
我会乘球车
Yeah, don't you take a cart anyway?
嗯 难道你不是都用球车吗
No, I usually walk. Oh, really?
不 我一般都走 哦 是吗
No, that's not true.
不 不是的
That's not true at all. I never walk.
完全不是的 我从不走
Walking is completely overrated. Wouldn't be caught dead walking.
走路完全被高估了 我从来不走
Always take a cart. I'm not a walker.
总是乘车 我不是一个喜欢走的人
I would think that it would be nice to walk on a golf course.
我本来以为打高尔夫的时候走走挺好的呢
No, not nearly as good as taking a cart.
没有 没有乘车好
In fact, I don't do much walking at all.
事实上 我不怎么走路
Generally I'm just walking from one place to sit to the other place to sit.
一般来说 我只是从一个坐的地方走到另一个坐的地方
Yeah, but I'm not... You can't classify me as a walker.
对 我不是…你不能把我归为喜欢走路的人
I got it. Can I say something?
我明白了 我能说一句吗
What? I'm picking up a vibe here.
什么? 我不是在找茬啊
Can I be perfectly honest?
我能开诚布公吗?
When I walked into your house you gave me this look like,
当我走进你家 你看到我的表情
I don't know, like you were disappointed or something.
我不知道 好像你有点失望或是怎么着
Okay. Ah.
好吧 啊
The thing is that when...
事实上是
When we first met
当我们第一次见面
you were wearing a hat.
你带着一个帽子
And then you came to the door d I was like, "who's this?
之后你出现在门口 我就觉得 "这是谁?
Oh oh!"
哦哦!"
because you are bald.
因为你秃顶
You're bald and I didn't know that you were bald.
你秃顶而且我不知道你秃顶
Like I said, it's no big deal.
就像我说的 这没什么
It's really not a problem. I get it.
这不是个问题 我明白了
I get it.
我明白了
I had a hat on and then baldy showed up.
我之前带了个帽子然后出现的时候是光头
I just didn't know.
我只是不知道
You feel I misrepresented myself.
你是觉得我伪装了自己
You thought I was a hair man. It was just different.
你觉得我是有头发的人 只是不同而已
Is it a problem for you? No, is it a problem for you?
对你来说这是个问题? 不 对你来说这是问题?
I mean, you're the one who has to live with it.
我的意思是 你是那个要面对这件事的人
No, it's not a problem for me. Okay.
不 对我来说不是问题 好的
It's not a problem. You know there's options.
这不是问题 你知道还有其他的选择
Have you ever considered plugs? Plugs? Plugs?
你考虑过植发吗? 植发?植发?
Yeah. You mention plugs to me?
对 你和我聊植发?
You mention... You sit at this table and mention plugs?
你提到…你坐在这儿然后提植发?
Are you serious? Just didn't know.
你是认真的吗? 只是不知道而已
Yeah, I didn't know when you wheeled away from the table that...
对 我也没想到你从桌子后推着轮椅出来…
Mm - hmm, that I'm a wheelie.
嗯 我坐轮椅
That you're a wheelie. Right.
你是坐轮椅的人 是的
By the way, what's the proper term? Can I say handicapped?
顺便问 合适的词语是什么?我可以说残障人士吗?
What is it? Are you disabled? Handicapped?
怎么说呢?残疾人?残障人士?
What's the word? Yeah, those are...
用哪个词呢? 对 这些都...
Challenged? Are you challenged?
有障碍的?你感觉有障碍吗?
Right now I am, yeah.
此时此刻 有点 对
Okay.
好吧
Okay. All right. Hmm.
好吧 就这样 嗯
Well, there's your date. That's your date.
嗯 这就是你的约会 这就是你的约会
Thanks. That was a date.
谢谢 这是一个约会
It sure was. Huh?
我确定是 哈?
Would you like to come in?
你想进来吗?
Um, you know,
嗯 你知道
I should probably... I should probably get going.
我也许应该…我也许应该走了
Right. Because I'm handicapped?
好吧 因为我是残障人士
What? No, of course not. What are you saying that for?
什么?不 当然不是 你为什么这么说
Oh, okay. All right, then why?
哦 好吧 那为什么?
Okay, I'll... I'll come in.
好吧 我进去
Great okay.
好 好吧
Okay.
好
Let's see.
我看看
Mmm.
嗯
Okay. Okay, keep going.
好 好 继续
oh!
哦
Oh no. oh!
哦 不 哦
How do...
怎么
How do other people do this?
其他人怎么做
We just... We go to the bedroom.
我们只…我们去房♥间
Anything? No.
怎么样? 不行
Hmm.
嗯
Interesting.
有趣
Hey, larry. This is john fowler.
嘿 拉里 我是约翰弗勒
I don't know what happened on the street yesterday, but...
我不知道昨天街上发生了什么 但是...
Jamie: is that him? He's a fucking asshole!
是他吗?他是个混♥蛋♥
John: I think it would be best for everyone
我想这样会对谁都好...
if you didn't come to the chee - yun concert.
如果你不来志妍的音乐会的话
Jamie: I don't want him anywhere near kelsey!
我不想让他再靠近凯尔西
John: sorry. Bye.
对不起 再见
What's up, man?
怎么了 哥们
You got in kind of late last night, right?
你昨天晚上回来挺晚的 是吗?
How was the date with that wheelchair chick?
和轮椅女孩的约会怎么样
I don't kiss and tell. Come on, man, what happened?
我才不亲了嘴到处说 行了 哥们 发生什么了
Well, I'll just give you the bare bones of it, okay?
好吧 我就大概和你说一下
Oh shit, you gave it to her, right?
哦 靠 你给她了是吗
Yeah, and there was like no reaction at all.
是的 结果一点反应也没有
Hmm. And I don't know
嗯 我不知道...
if it's because I was bad and didn't know what I was doing,
是我有问题 是我不知道自己在干什么呢
or if it's just her condition.
还是 是因为她的情况
Did you bring it? I brought it.
你那个了吗? 我那个了
You did your thing? Yeah.
你完成了你的部分? 是的
And no response at all? Nothing.
然后完全没反应? 没有
If you fucking brung it, if you really fucking brung it, man,
如果你真♥他♥妈♥的做到了 如果你真的做到了 兄弟
it doesn't matter what the fuck is wrong with her...
不管她有什么毛病都不应该有问题
Coma, fucking handicapped, any of that shit.
昏迷 残障 什么乱七八糟
I don't think you fucking brung it.
我不觉得你真做到了
I'm telling you I brung it. I know when I bring it
我告诉你我做到了 我知道我做到了
and I know when I don't bring it, and I brought it.
当我做到的时候我知道 我确实做到了
You did your fucking thing? Yes.
你真的做到了? 是的
You did the dizzle on her, right? I did what?
你对她做那个了 对吧? 哪个?
The dizzle. The dizzle?
你的大杀器? 大杀器?
You did your dizzle on her, right?
你对她用了 对吧?
Yeah, I did my dizzle.
对 我是用了大杀器
That means you did your fucking thing. No fucking response?
那就意味着你♥他♥妈♥的尽力了 没个反应?
Yes. Bring the fucking ruckus to that ass, larry.
没 给她屁♥股♥来点真格的 拉里
Oh, I supposed you think you could have gotten a response?
哦 我猜你觉得你能得到反应?
You're goddamn right, larry. Bullshit.
你说对了 拉里 胡说
I would've had her ass tap - dancing, larry. I don't fuck around.
我可以让她爽翻天 我不开玩笑
Give me her goddamn number. I'll go over there and twist that ass up, larry.
给我她的电♥话♥ 我这就过去 好好练一练她
I'm not giving you her number. I'll bend that bitch like beckham.
我不会把她电♥话♥给你的 我会像贝克汉姆一样搞定那娘们
I'll have her ass like a goddamn pretzel.
我要像对椒盐卷饼一样对她的屁♥股♥
You should've broke that ass in two pieces.
你本应该把它掰成两半
You know what I'm saying? You should've came back with the bottom half of the ass.
你知道我在说什么吗 你应该带着半块屁♥股♥回来的
You know what I mean? What are you gonna do? I don't know.
你明白我的意思吗 你要怎么做? 我不知道
I don't really like her that much but she cornered me for dinner.
我没有很喜欢她 但是她强迫我去吃晚餐
Oh no, fuck that. You got to break up with her ass.
不 去他的 你该他妈的分手
I'll have to do it when I see her.
下次见到她我再这么做吧
You can't break up with a handicapped person by phone, right?
你不能和一个残障人士在电♥话♥里分手 对吧
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表