Raise your kids without raising them.
没有养育的养育孩子
You know what else is kind of annoying?
你知道还有什么让人不爽吗?
Have you noticed people are saying, "having said that"
你注意到现在人们说完东西
after everything they say now? Yes.
然后说"尽管这样"吗? 嗯
"Having said that, let me say this."
"尽管这样 我还是要说"
Right. Say what you want to say... Yeah.
对 先把你想说的说了 对
...and then you negate it.
...然后再否定自己
Now having said that. So what is that? So you win either way.
尽管这样 这样是哪样?那你怎么说都赢
A comedian goes up on stage,
一个喜剧演员上台
"You people are a bunch of morons.
"你们所有人就是一群白♥痴♥
Having said that, I'm very happy to be here."
尽管这样 我还是很高兴能来"
Hey, I talked to your buddy Mocha Joe a minute ago.
嘿 我刚刚和你朋友摩卡乔谈过了
You know, he's a little upset that you didn't give him anything
你懂的 他对你什么都没给他有点失望
for taking those jumper cables to Tim Kaiser.
就把跨接线送给蒂姆凯撒那事
He said something to you? Yeah, he did.
他和你说什么了? 嗯 确实
What? He made a comment that Larry...
什么? 他说拉里这人...
boy, it takes a lot to get a tip out of that guy.
天 这人给点小费怎么就这么难
I asked him to do me a favor. I didn't say I want to hire you.
我是要他给我帮个忙 我又没说我要雇他做什么
I said do me a favor. That's what a tip is.
我说给我帮个忙 那就是小费的作用
A tip is money for a favor.
小费就是帮忙的费用
No, a favor implies no tip.
不 帮忙就表示没有小费
Someone that's supposed to be tipped was not tipped. You'd better tip him.
某个应该给小费的人你没给小费 你最好把小费补上
Salutations, me lads. Hey, look at that.
你们好啊 两位 嘿 看看你
How are you? Nice to see you.
你们怎么样了?很高兴见到你们
You're really cutting the figure these days.
你近来真的是崭露头角啊
Well, thank you very much.
嗯 非常感谢
Congrats. Thank you very much.
恭喜 非常感谢
This is really something. Thank you very much.
确实很了不起 非常感谢
How long did this take? That's a year and change of my life.
这本花了多久? 我生命中的一年有余吧
Really? Yeah. Yeah yeah yeah.
真的? 嗯 嗯
Yet it's very concise.
但还是很精炼啊
Yeah, I tried to get it down to the essentials.
嗯 我想回归到事情的本质上
Yeah, I'll read it with dinner.
嗯 我会吃晚餐的时候看的
Yeah, what does "Acting Without Acting" mean?
嗯 什么叫"没有表演的表演"?
It just means you don't want to see the actor at work.
就是说你不想看到演员在工作状态
Right. You want to hide the technique.
对 你想把技术藏起来
It's acting. It's doing the job. It's the craft.
那才是表演 才是工作 才是手艺
So you hide the actor's effort. But he's still acting.
你得把自己的刻意藏起来 但还是在表演啊
Yeah, of course you're acting. Right.
嗯 当然是在表演了 对
So it could be "Acting With Acting."
那也可以叫"有表演的表演"
That could be a title too. Yeah.
那也可以当标题 嗯
Having said that, I think this is a terrific title.
尽管这样 我觉得这标题真的太棒了
Thanks. Hey, Lar. Lar.
谢谢 嘿 拉儿 拉儿
Can I talk to you just for a sec? Oh, sure.
我能和你说两句吗? 哦 当然
It is without acting. It's hiding the acting.
是没有表演 是隐藏表演
Right, it's hiding the acting and yet it's all acting.
对 是在隐藏表演 然而还都是表演
Most of it. Yeah.
总体是吧 嗯
Uh, were you sitting here?
呃 你刚才坐这了?
Mmhmm. Earlier? You were?
嗯 之前?你在这?
Has it ever occurred to you to use a coaster?
你就没想着要用杯垫?
Look. Oh.
看 哦
I am a little bit freaked out because you need to know this table has been
我有点抓狂 因为你得知道这桌子已经
in the Louis-Dreyfus family for generations, okay? And look at it.
在路易斯-德利法斯家族传了几代了 知道么?看看吧
Yeah, but I didn't put my glass down there.
嗯 但我没把杯子放在那
I held onto it. No no no, but you were here.
我一直握着呢 不不不 但是你刚才在这吧
Yeah, I know, but the glass never left my hand.
嗯 我知道 但这杯子没离过我手
When I'm in social situations I always hold onto my glass.
在社交场合里我总是握着自己的杯子
It makes me feel comfortable and secure and I don't have to shake hands.
让我感觉有安全感 还不用和人握手
Listen, one of these friends of Jason told me,
听着 杰森的一个朋友告诉我
"Oh, Larry David did that. He was just sitting here."
"哦 拉里大卫干的 他刚才坐在这的"
Who said that? I don't know what his name is.
谁说的? 我不知道他叫什么
I don't know who any of these people are in my house, by the way.
非要说起来 在我家的这些人我一个都不认识
Where is he? Which friend?
他在哪呢?哪个朋友?
Well, look it, you say you would never put a wet glass
听着 你说你绝不会把湿玻璃杯
down on an antique wooden table.
放在古董木桌上 对吧
No, impossible. All right, I believe you.
不 绝对不会的 好吧 我相信你
Having said that,
尽管这样
I don't really think I'm buying your line of bullshit.
我觉得我还是不信你这些屁话
Mocha Joe. Oh, how you doing, Larry?
摩卡乔 哦 你怎么样了 拉里?
So I understand you were a little upset
据我了解你因为我没有
that I didn't give you a tip
给你小费感到很失落
for taking the jumper cables to the office.
就把跨接线拿到办公室去那事
Is that true? I'm not upset,
是真的? 我没有失落
but I'm a little disappointed.
但我确实有点失望
Mocha Joe, I asked you to do me a favor.
摩卡乔 我是让你帮我个忙
That's a favor. Yeah, but you tip for a favor, Larry.
那是帮忙啊 但帮忙要付小费的 拉里
If you asked me to do you a favor I would say yes.
如果你要我帮你个忙 我会答应的
I wouldn't expect any money in return.
我就不会想要钱来做回报
I would do it out of the goodness of my heart.
我是因为发自心底的善良去做的
You would do me a favor out of the goodness of your heart?
你会因为发自心底的善良帮我个忙
Of course I would. You do me a favor and we're even.
我当然会了 那你帮我个忙 我们就扯平了
What's the favor? Go into West Hollywood
什么忙? 去西好莱坞
to Stern Bros. Coffee and pick up my coffee order for tomorrow.
找斯特恩兄弟咖啡 拿我明天要用的咖啡豆
Mocha Joe, that's insane.
摩卡乔 这太离谱了
Hollywood is the exact opposite direction of where I live.
好莱坞和我住的地方完全是相反的方向
You know what, Larry? You don't do the favor, we got nothing to talk about.
你知道么 拉里? 你不帮我忙 那我们没什么聊的
Now get away from my cart. All right, Mocha Joe.
离我的摊子远点 好吧 摩卡乔
There's nothing to talk about, Larry. You know what?
没什么可说的 拉里 你知道么
I just realized something. I just realized something.
我刚意识到了 我刚刚意识到
I was completely wrong about not tipping you.
我没给你小费真是大错特错
Oh really? I want to make it up to you right now.
哦 是吗? 我想现在补偿你
Okay. I want to tip you now.
好吧 我想现在给你小费
No. Forget this favor.
不行 忘了帮忙的事吧
No no no no. No, I'll tip you. I'll give you a tip.
不不不不 不 我给你小费 我会给你小费的
No, you said you would do me the favor.
不行 你说了你会帮我的忙
Now you're going back and you want to pay me off?
现在你又要收回 拿钱收买♥♥我了吗?
I want to go back in time... Go back in time?
我想回到过去... 回到过去?
...give you the tip you deserved... Yeah.
...给你你应得的小费 是吗
...for taking the jumper cables to the office even though you were
...就为了你帮我把跨接线拿到办公室去 尽管
going there and I'll give you the tip that I should have given you.
你本就到那去 我这就把本该给你的小费给你
No going back in time.
不能回到过去
You said you would do me a favor. Now do me a favor.
你说你会帮我个忙 那就帮我个忙
Okay, Mocha Joe.
好吧 摩卡乔
I'll go to Hollywood.
我会去好莱坞的
I'll pick up your beans, okay?
我会取你的豆子的 好吗?
Here's the card for Stern Bros. Coffee, West Hollywood.
这是西好莱坞斯特恩兄弟咖啡的名片
Pick up that coffee for me. Bring it to the studio tomorrow.
替我取上咖啡 明天带到工作室去
That squares us? Yeah, that'll square us.
我们就扯平了吗? 对 这样就扯平了
See you tomorrow, Larry.
明天见 拉里
Oh. Oh, hi.
哦 哦 嗨
I hardly got a chance to talk to you.
我都没来得及和你说话
I know. So I'll see you later?
我知道 那我们一会儿见?
See you later. Great.
等下见 太棒了
What? We're working. We're doing some work.
怎么?我们在一起工作 我们有工作要干
We are. We're working together.
确实是 我们在一起工作
God damn it!
老天啊!
Hello? Hey, it's me.
喂? 嘿 是我
Hey. Um, look,
嘿 呃 听着
I think I'm gonna be late.
我觉得我要晚了
I'm in bad traffic.
我这边堵车了
I've got to go into Hollywood to pick up some beans for Mocha Joe.
我得去好莱坞去给摩卡乔拿点豆子
What are you doing? You're picking up beans?
你在干吗?你要去取豆子?
It's a long story. I'm gonna be like an hour late.
说来话长了 我大概会晚一小时
Oh my God. I thought you were on your way over.
哦 天啊 我还以为你在来的路上了呢
I am. I mean, I can, you know.
我是在啊 我是说 我可以的 你知道
It's only an hour. I know, but you're gonna take an hour?
一小时而已 我知道 但你要晚一小时吗?
I think we should just do... we'll do it another time.
我觉得我们应该就...我们改天吧
Okay? All right. Okay.
好吗? 好的 好
Okay. I'll see you tomorrow.
好 我们明天见了
All right. See you tomorrow.
好 明天见
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表