No, huh - uh. No, you got to do it face to face.
不 不 你要面对面地说
It's not gonna be easy.
这可能有点难
Look at this. No spaces.
看看 没空位
I can't find a parking space.
我找不到一个停车位
Just park in the handicapped spot in front of the restaurant.
就停在饭店前的残障停车位吧
Handicapped spot? How am I gonna do that?
残障停车位?我怎么能停那里呢?
This is how. Like this.
就这样
Oh my god. This is unbelievable.
哦 天啊 难以置信
What a parking space.
多好的停车位
How about this ramp? Are you loving this ramp?
这个坡道怎么样呢?你喜欢这个坡道吗?
A ramp.
有坡道
Oh christ. We don't have a reservation.
哦 天啊 我们没有预约
Oh, don't worry about it.
噢 别担心
Hi. I'm sorry, it's gonna be about 45 minutes.
嗨 对不起 大概还有45分钟
Oh, table for two?
哦 两个人的位置?
Mm hmm. great. Right this way, please.
嗯嗯 好 这边请
Really? Absolutely.
真的? 当然
This way.
这边
And we're gonna start you off with a couple of glasses of champagne.
首先餐前的几杯香槟
Isn't that sweet? Compliments of the house.
这不是很好吗? 本店免费送您
Seriously? Yes, absolutely.
真的吗? 对 当然
You do this for everyone? No, we don't.
你们对每个人都这样吗 不 不是的
Thanks so much.
非常感谢
That's nice. Wow.
这很好 哇
So what did you want to talk to me about?
所以你想和我说什么呢?
You know, that pain in my leg went away.
你知道吗 我的腿不疼了
Oh, good. Great.
哦 很好 很好
Well, I'm glad. Yeah.
我很高兴 嗯
Cheers - cheers.
干杯 - 干杯
I hope you two saved room.
我希望你们还有胃口
We have some pie, compliments of Mr. Ted danson,
还有一些派 是特德丹森先生送的
sitting just over there. What?
他就坐在那里 什么?
Yup. How nice.
是吗 这么好
Hey.
嘿
But I don't have any room. I am stuffed.
但是我已经没胃口了 我吃饱了
I'm kinda full myself. I don't think i'm really in the mood for that.
我也有点饱了 我觉得我没心情再吃这个
No problem, sure. I'll just get this out of the way for you
没问题 我会把这个拿走
and then bring your check. Terrific. Yeah, great idea.
然后把您的账单拿来 很好 对 好主意
Thank you. Thanks.
谢谢 谢谢
Hey, how are you? Oh, hey.
嘿 你好吗? 嘿
Yeah, you're gonna... This pie is the best pie
对 你要…这个派是最好吃的
I've ever had in my entire life. You will love the pie.
我这辈子吃的最好的派 你会爱上这个派的
Thank you. This is denise, by the way, ted.
谢谢 这是丹尼斯 顺便说 这是特德
Hey. Hi.
嘿 嗨
Oh! Hi, how are you? Hi.
哦 嗨 你好 嗨
Nice to see you. Nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你 很高兴见到你
Yeah, nice to meet you too. Very nice.
非常高兴认识你 很好
Very nice. Little surprising, but nice.
很好 有一点惊讶 但是很好
You're gonna love this. It is the best piece of pie you've ever had.
你会喜欢这个的 这会是你吃过的最好吃的派
Honestly, I'm really... I'm not eating dessert anymore.
实话实说 我不能再吃甜点了
Just have one bite. Have a bite, come on.
就吃一口 尝一口 来吧
I'm not in the mood, ted. I don't want it.
我没有那个心情 特德 我不想吃
Thank you. It's a nice gesture.
谢谢你 这是份好情谊
You're making me look like an asshole.
你现在让我看起来像个混♥蛋♥
I had the option of ordering dessert
我可以选择点甜点
and I didn't want the dessert at the time.
但我现在不想吃甜点
So I don't want the dessert. Just have one little bite.
所以我不想吃这个甜点 就吃一小口
For my sake. Please, be a friend. I don't care.
就算为了我 求你了 作为朋友 我不在乎
Be a fucking friend, will you please? I am a friend.
做个朋友该做的 可以吗 我是个朋友
I don't have to take a bite just because you want me to.
不能因为你想让我吃我就吃
Have a bite of the pie. I'm just gonna get this out of the way for you.
吃一口这个派 我正打算把它拿走
Thank you. No no, put the pie down.
谢谢 不不 放下这个派
Put the pie down. No, don't. Here take it.
放下这个派 不 别这样 拿走
Take it. I don't want it. Don't pick up that pie.
拿走 我不想吃 别拿走这个派
Put the pie down. I'm not taking a bite. I don't want a bite.
把它放下 我不吃 我不想吃
Take this fucking piece of pie and get it out of my face.
把这他妈的派拿走 在我面前消失
Put the fucking pie down! Don't put that pie down!
把他妈的派放下 不要放下
Do not put that pie down! God damn it!
别把它放下 靠
You know something? I heard rosie o'donnell beat the crap out of you.
我知道吗?我听说露丝唐纳尔把你狠揍了一顿
Oh, really? That's bullshit. That's what I heard.
哦 是吗 一派胡言 我都听说了
Rosie beat the crap out of you. Bullshit bullshit.
露丝揍了你一顿 胡说 胡说
You big sissy. You big fucking sissy. She's saying that?
你这个娘娘腔 你♥他♥妈♥的娘娘腔 她这么说的?
Is that what she's saying? Get this thing away from me. Thank you very much.
这是她说的吗?把它拿走 谢谢
Rosie o'donnell. That's bullshit, by the way.
露丝唐纳尔 一派胡言 顺便告诉你
She got me down, yeah. Okay, I admit that.
她是把我推倒了 对 我承认这个
She got me down and I could have reversed it,
她把我推倒了 但我本来可以逆转的
but it was stopped. People interfered. That's all.
但是被制止了 有人干预了 就是这样的
How dare you go around spreading that rumor?
你怎么敢四处传播谣言
Why are you fighting women?
你为什么要和女人打架
She started it.
她先挑起来的
Oh, what a lovely night for a stroll and a roll.
多适合散步的夜晚
That's right.
是的
This is so nice. Thank you.
非常好 谢谢
Yeah.
好
Larry, hi. Hey, larry.
拉里 嗨 嘿 拉里
Oh, hello. Hello.
哦 你好 你好
Hi, I'm jamie fowler. Hi, jamie. I'm denise.
嗨 我是杰米弗勒 嗨 杰米 我是丹尼斯
We're dating nice to meet you.
我们在约会 很高兴见到你
No kidding. Yeah, we just came from dinner.
真的 是的 刚吃过晚餐回来
Well, that's terrific. Good for you.
嗯 非常好 很好
How nice. You guys are... Look at that.
真好 你们俩…看看
Together? Yeah, we've had a couple dates.
在一起? 是 我们已经约会几次了
Nice. Wow, that's pretty...
很好 哇 这真是挺…
Larry, I never would have... ... Impressive.
拉里 我从没… 非常好
These are the people who disinvited us to the concert.
就是他们取消邀请我们去音乐会的
Chee yun? I told her about it.
志妍? 我告诉她了
She was really looking forward to it. Yeah, I was.
她很想去 是的 我是
We kind of overreacted with that. Absolutely.
我们有点反应过度了 绝对是
We would love to have both of you. We misjudged you.
我们很希望邀请你俩 我们错看你了
Both of you please come. Let bygones... Just let it go.
请你俩一起来 过去的就过去了…算了
Oh, all right. What the hell.
哦 好的 算了
There we go. There we go. Yay yay.
就这样 就这样 好好
Good for us. Look at us.
太好了 你们 看看
We will absolutely give you the best seat in the house. No question.
我们一定给你们留最好的位置 没问题
Or do you already have it?
或者说 你已经有最好的位置了?
That's not funny. I'm so sorry.
这不好笑 对不起
That's not funny. She was just overcompensating.
这不好笑 她说的有点过了
We'll see you there. Please.
到时候见 请一定来
I'm excited. I'm looking forward to it. Okay, great.
我太高兴了 非常期待 好的 太棒了
So nice meeting you. That wasn't funny.
好 很高兴见到你 这不好笑
I'm so sorry, larry. We'll call. Okay.
对不起 拉里 我们会通知你的 好吧
I hate it at the beach.
我讨厌来沙滩
Who likes the feeling of sand in their feet?
谁会喜欢沙子在脚上的感觉?
Even more than I hate the feeling of sand in my feet,
比起沙子在我脚上的感觉
I hate the feeling of sand in my sneakers.
我更讨厌沙子在我的鞋里
And it lasts for years afterwards.
而且它们还会呆上好几年
If you wear your sneakers once on the beach, you never get it out.
只要你在沙滩上穿过球鞋 你就再不能把沙子弄出来
Hey. Jeff: hi.
嘿 嗨
Is this a gorgeous day? Yeah.
今天天气真好 是啊
Jeff, let's take a walk. I'm comfortable.
杰夫 去散步吧 我现在很舒服
Come on, it's gorgeous. Perfect walking weather. It is beautiful.
来啊 天气很好 非常适合散步 是很美
It's good for you. I don't want to. I'm not in the mood.
为你好 我不想 我没那个心情
Please. No, I'm fine.
来 不 我挺好的
Get up off your fat ass and let's take a walk! It'll be romantic!
你个死胖子快起来 快和我去散步 这样很浪漫
That's nice. Do me a favor and watch sammi.
这样很好 帮个忙照看一下萨米
She's gonna go in the water. Sure.
她要去水里 好的
Okay, thanks. Yeah, okay.
好的 谢谢 好的
See? Don't you feel better now?
看 是不是感觉好多了
Sammi: help! Help!
救命救命
Help! Help!
救命救命
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表