Hold on, honey. What? You need the warranty?
稍等亲爱的 你说什么?你需要保修单?
Honey, let me ask you a question
亲爱的 我问问你
do you know where the warranty card is on the tivo?
你知道录制器的保修单在哪儿吗?
No no, I don't. I...
不 我不知道
Hey, in case something happens to me...
嘿 如果今天我有什么不测...
I mean, it's really bad up here...
这儿情况真的很危险
Is it in the kitchen drawer by any chance? What?
有没有可能是在橱柜的抽屉里啊? 什么?
I'm sorry, can't hear you. What is that?
不好意思 我听不清 你说啥
What did you say?
你刚才在说什么?
George, I just wanna tell you in case...
乔治 我就想告诉你 万一...
No, not you, honey, the tivo guy. Hold on one second.
不 我在和修录制器的人说话 稍等一下
For some reason if I don't make it...
无论如何 如果今天我没能活下去...
The tivo guy wants to know the name of the guy
修录制器的人想知道
who installed this thing.
当时安装这东西的人叫啥
I don't know. I don't know his name.
我不知道 我不知道他叫啥
Was it tom or something? I just want you to know...
是汤姆吗? 我就想对你说...
Or don, something like that? Maybe bill or james?
还是唐吗?也许是比尔或者詹姆斯?
Oh my god. Wait wait, don't go.
我的天呐 等等 先别走
What? No. Oh, jeez. Honey, no, I'm sorry.
什么? 不 亲爱的 不好意思
You know what? The tivo guy's gonna go.
你知道吗 修录制器的人要走了
I'm never gonna get him again. It's just a tivo guy.
再也不能找他来了 他只是个修录制器的
Honey, call me back in 10 minutes, okay?
亲爱的 10分钟后再给我打回来 好吗?
What? I'm sorry, sweetheart. I love you.
什么? 对不起 亲爱的 我爱你
George. George!
乔治 乔治
Nice. That's it.
不错 念完了
Great. Very good.
很棒 非常好
Aw, it's a little nerve-racking in here with you guys.
噢 跟你们这样说话我还有点儿紧张
That was great. It's the same for everybody.
非常棒 我们也很紧张
That was great. Yeah.
真的很棒 对
Okay. I think you did great.
好吧 我觉得你表现得很不错
Thank you. That was really good. You're funny.
谢谢 不错 你很搞笑
All right. Great work.
好吧 不错
Thank you, mark. Thanks for coming in.
谢谢你 马克 谢谢你能来
Thanks, guys. So we'll talk later? Yeah.
谢谢你们了 我们回头再聊? 嗯
Just a formality, right? Yeah.
就是走个形式 对吗? 是的
Okay. Uh...
好吧
Well done, cheryl. Thanks, jerry.
表现得不错 谢丽儿 谢谢你 杰瑞
I'll see you. Fantastic.
回见 非常棒
Thanks, cheryl. Thank you, mark.
谢谢你 谢丽儿 谢谢你 马克
Good to see you. Bye. Okay, thanks.
很高兴见到你 再见 谢谢
She's pretty good. Pretty good?
她很不错 仅仅是很棒吗?
Yeah, she's pretty good. That was insane, okay?
对 她挺棒的 简直是不可思议 好吗?
I mean, that was... That was perfect.
我是说 她的表现堪称完美
Perfect. Yeah, she was good.
完美 她很厉害
Really natural. Nice solid reading. Everything we want.
很自然 读稿功力非常扎实 她就是我们想要的那个人
I knew she was good, never knew she was that good.
我一直知道她很棒 但没想到会如此得棒
I mean, she was great. That was a great audition.
我说 她很棒 这场试镜不错吧
Great. Should we move on?
太棒了 继续吗?
I think we can close up shop, to tell you the truth.
老实说 我觉得我们就到这儿吧
Well, I think we should see everybody.
我倒是觉得应该把所有人的表演都看完
I know, but, you know, no one's gonna beat that.
我懂你的意思 但是没人会比谢丽儿更棒的
Honey, in case something happens to me...
亲爱的 如果今天我有什么不测...
I mean, it's really bad.
我是说 情况真的很危险
Is it in the kitchen drawer by any chance? What?
有没有可能是在橱柜的抽屉里啊? 什么?
I'm sorry, can't hear you. What is that?
不好意思 我听不清 你说啥
George, I just wanna tell you just in case...
乔治 我就想告诉你 万一...
No, not you, honey, the tivo guy.
亲爱的 我没在说你 我在和修录制器的人说话
For some reason I don't make it home...
无论如何 万一我没能活下来
The tivo guy wants to know the name of the guy
修录制器的人想知道
who installed this thing.
当时安装这东西的人叫啥
Ugh, I don't know. I don't know his name.
呃 我不知道 我不知道他叫啥
was it tom or something?
是汤姆吗?
I just... I need you... Or don, something like that?
我...我需要你... 会不会是唐?或者是类似的名字?
Maybe bill or james?
也许是比尔或者詹姆斯?
Oh, no no. Jeez, honey, I'm sorry.
哦不 天呐 亲爱的 不好意思
You know what? The tivo guy's gonna go.
你知道吗 修录制器的人要走了
I'm never gonna get him again. It is just a tivo guy.
再也不能找他来了 他只是个修录制器的
honey, call me back in 10 minutes, okay?
亲爱的 10分钟之后再打给我 好吗?
what? I'm sorry, sweetheart. I love you.
你说什么? 不好意思 亲爱的 我爱你
George!
乔治!
That was great. Really good.
太棒了 非常好
Really great. No, it wasn't.
非常棒吧 也不是很棒
really great, virginia. Thank you.
弗吉尼亚 非常棒 谢谢你
Ugh, I hope it was okay. it was great.
但愿如此 真的是非常棒
I'm terrible at auditioning.
我的试镜一般都很糟
No no. It was really good.
不 非常棒
thank you. A pleasure.
谢谢你 你能来我们真的很高兴
It was really nice to meet you. Nice to meet you.
见到你非常高兴 我也是的
Bye. Bye.
再见 再见
See you later. Great job.
回见 非常棒
Thanks. See you. Bye.
谢谢 回见 再见
Wow. Nice.
哇 不错
You can see why she's gotten so much work.
从这儿就看出来她为什么能有那么多邀约了
Yeah, she's terrific. That was like, "hello, pro."
对 她简直不可思议 非常专业
You know, she... She was good.
你知道 她还不错啦
She was good, but honestly...
她确实是不错 但说实话...
I know probably you think
我知道你可能觉得
it's hard for me to be objective here,
我不是很公正
but I thought cheryl was better.
但我觉得谢丽儿表现得更好
I mean, this is cheryl, this part.
我是说 谢丽儿非常适合这个角色
She was on that plane. She lived this part. That was her.
她当时就在那架飞机上 她就是那个角色真身 那就是她
Who cares who was on the plane?
有人在意谁在飞机上吗?
It's not a real plane. It's not a real show. It's not a real story.
飞机是虚构的 这部剧也是虚构的 它根本就不是真实故事
You know, when we shoot this,
你知道吗 一旦我们拍完了这部剧
they're gonna cut the plane in half.
他们会把这架飞机劈成两半
It's not even gonna be a whole plane.
它也就不会是一架完整的飞机了
I believed cheryl more than I believed virginia.
我还是相信谢丽儿比弗吉尼亚更好
Well, a girl like that, if you can get her,
弗吉尼亚那种演员 如果你能请到她
it's like "let's get on board
那就一只脚踏进了成功的大门了
the virginia sloan, toot toot.
快上车 呜呜
Next stop, comedy town."
下一站 喜剧城
Well... so it's... It's...
好吧... 这...
I don't know what to tell you. We're at loggerheads here.
我不知道怎么跟你说 看来我们看法不是很一致
well, I guess we're in a tie-break situation then.
我猜我们现在是胜负难分
Mark?
马克 你怎么看?
Look, I think cheryl really set the bar at the time,
听着 我觉得这次谢丽儿水准很高
but you cannot deny that that audition was outstanding.
但不可否认的是 弗吉尼亚刚才的试镜简直完美
I'd go with virginia.
我选弗吉尼亚
She's an incredible actress. Incredible.
她是个无与伦比的演员 无与伦比
I can't believe she's even reading for something like this.
我都不敢相信她还得试镜
Yeah.
对
You know, it was amazing.
你看到了吧 她相当惊艳
look, believe me, you probably
听着 相信我
are gonna be better off
这样对你来说也许会更好
because working with someone who you were involved with,
因为和你之前有过纠缠的人共事起来
you know, there could be some tension there.
你知道 气氛会很紧张的
You'll be glad that...
到时你就发现
That there's no chance of anything happening with you and cheryl.
你会庆幸你和谢丽儿没机会再发生什么事了
You'll see. Don't worry, cheryl will be fine.
看着吧 别担心 谢丽儿会理解的
You're gonna be very happy.
你会高兴的
All right, we'll go with virginia.
好吧 就选弗吉尼亚吧
Good, all right, we'll go with...
好的 那我们达成一致了
have a nice day.
祝您生活愉快
Hi. Hey.
嗨 嘿
Welcome back. You remember me?
欢迎您回来 还记得我吗?
I remember you from the fire.
我记得火警事件时有你
My pants were left in the dressing room. They were?
我的裤子落在你们的更衣室了 是吗?
'cause I couldn't hang around till the store opened.
我当时没法等到商店开门 太久了
And I need to pay for the ones I'm wearing.
还有就是我得为现在穿的这条付钱
Um...
嗯...
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表