Let me, uh... Let me give you a little tip, okay?
让我 呃...让我给你一个小贴士 好吗?
Mmhmm for traveling... A little traveling tip.
嗯 嗯 旅行贴士...一个旅行小贴士
Try not to wear shorts.
不要穿短裤
It's not all that attractive to look at for five hours.
五小时都看这个 谁能受得了
Are you kidding? Honestly. No, I'm not.
你开玩笑吗? 坦白讲 不 我没有
I wear these on every flight when I travel... Really?
我旅行时每班航♥班♥上都穿着它... 真的么?
... 'cause it's very comfortable. Yes. Yeah.
...因为它非常舒服 是的 是的
These planes, if you notice, get very hot.
这些飞机 如果你注意的话 会非常热
Ah. Yes, they do. I'm sorry, I didn't see where I had to check
啊 是的 是这样 抱歉 我不知道要去问
with the person I'm sitting next to what I should wear.
坐我旁边的人我应该穿什么
I'm comfortable in pajamas, but I don't wear pajamas on a plane.
我穿睡衣很舒服 但我不在飞机上穿睡衣的
I like to sing. I like to whistle.
我喜欢唱歌♥ 我喜欢吹口哨
I like to play the bongos on my leg.
我喜欢在腿上打拍子
I like to imitate horses... Okay.
我喜欢模仿马... 好的
... But I don't do it, okay? All right.
...但我不会那样做 好吗? 好的
Because there's somebody sitting next to me. Yeah, okay. Okay.
因为有人坐我旁边 是的 好的 好的
Wow, you're very uptight, dude. Very uptight.
哇 你很暴躁啊 伙计 非常暴躁
Uptight? I don't think it's "uptight." It's just shorts, man.
暴躁?我不认为这是暴躁 短裤而已 伙计
You've never seen a man's legs? Yeah, they're grotesque.
你没见过人的腿吗? 是的 它们太丑了
What if they were a woman's in a skirt?
如果穿的是女人的裙子呢?
Would you say that to her if a woman's in a skirt?
如果一个女人穿着裙子你还会跟她说吗?
If they were hairy. Okay.
如果腿毛很多就会 好的
Are you ready for a hot towel?
您要一个热手巾吗?
She must've put it in the microwave.
她一定是把它们放在了微波炉里
Don't you think? I mean, have you ever seen anything like this is your life?
你不这么认为吗?我是说 你生命中见过这样的事吗?
Huh. Only me. Only me this happens to.
哈 只有我 只有我碰上了
I bet you I could sue 'em. Don't you think?
我打赌我可以告他们 你不这么认为吗?
Do I have a case? Tell me.
我能成功吗?告诉我
Would you testify for me? No.
你会为我作证吗? 不会
You wouldn't testify? No, I wouldn't.
你不会作证? 不 我不会
I find that odd and troubling.
我觉得这很奇怪也烦人
Yeah, it would be hard find a doctor who, in good conscience,
是的 很难找一个有良心的医生
could recommend a high-value settlement for that burn.
可以为这种烫伤作证 索求高额赔偿的
Okay. I'll drop it.
好吧 我放弃
Forget about it. Okay. By the way,
忘记它吧 好吧 顺便说一句
I am loving the music in the waiting room.
我喜欢等候室里面的音乐
Oh. The opera? Fabulous.
哦 那个歌♥剧?很赞
I'm glad you like it.
我很高兴你喜欢它
I got the idea from an italian restaurant...
我从一家意大利餐厅得到的点子
A new italian restaurant called Matteo's.
一个新的意大利餐厅叫做Matteo's
They have live singers who do some arias
他们有唱咏叹调的现场演员
from various italian operas. No kidding?
来自不同意大利歌♥剧 讲真的吗?
Yeah yeah yeah yeah. What a fabulous idea.
是的 是的 是的 是的 真是个好点子
I need to buy an anniversary gift for my friends.
我需要买♥♥一个周年礼物给我的朋友
I'll bet you... That would be a good gift, would it not?
我跟你打赌...那会是个好礼物 不是吗?
It'd be a great gift. A gift certificate to this restaurant?
会是个很棒的礼物 那家餐厅的礼品卡?
Absolutely. Yeah. Do it.
当然 是的 就这么办
All right. Thank you. Thank you for everything. You're welcome.
好的 谢谢你 谢谢你做的一切 不客气
I'm sorry to bother you, you know. No problem.
很抱歉打扰你 你知道的 没问题
Well, should I come back? No, you don't need to come back.
那么 我还要再来吗? 不 你不需要再来了
It'll be healed before you walk out the door.
在你走出门口之前就会好了
Okay.
好的
You know what?
你知道吗?
I was just thinking.
我只是想
I'd love to get your home phone number
我想要你的家庭电♥话♥
just in case of an emergency or something else
只是以防出现紧急情况什么的
with the hand. Who knows? Something comes up,
这只手嘛 谁知道呢?什么事都可能发生
it's nice to have. I don't give out my home phone number.
有的话会很好 我不提供我的家庭电♥话♥
You know, I understand all that,
你知道 我完全理解
but I would feel better, you know.
但那样我会好过点 你懂的
It would make me feel more secure.
会让我更有安全感
Nothing's gonna happen. I'm never gonna call.
没有事情会发生的 我不会打电♥话♥的
You know, what are the odds of something happening? Zero.
你知道的 发生意外的概率多大?零
Well, if anything happened, you can always call the service
呃 如果有事情发生 你总是可以打服务电♥话♥的
and they'll contact me. Yeah, then I have to deal with the middleman,
然后他们会联♥系♥我 是的 然后我不得不和中间人沟通
sort of, and maybe the service isn't there.
差不多 然后可能服务人员不在
Why does he have the privilege of talking to you and not me?
为什么他有和你说话的特权 我没有?
I'm your patient. You have a problem.
我是你的患者 你有状况
You make the call. They call me,
你打电♥话♥ 他们告诉我
then I respond to you.
然后我回复你
It works like a charm! It works every time!
药到病除 一直这么运作的!
I like the idea of having my doctor's number in my wallet.
我更喜欢我医生的电♥话♥在我钱包里
I don't want to be in your wallet.
我不想在你的钱包里
I want you in my wallet.
我希望你在我钱包里
Whato you think? I'll make an exception in your case
你觉得呢? 我为你破一次例吧
purely in the interest of getting on with my day.
纯粹因为我不想再被你烦了
Fantastic. Thanks so much. All right.
很好 谢谢 好的
I do not expect you to abuse it
我不希望你滥用它
and I don't want you to call me directly at home, all right?
而且我不想让你直接打我家电♥话♥ 好吗?
But if it'll make you feel better,
但是如果这让你舒服点
get the number from my receptionist
找我的前台拿走我的号♥码
on the way out. Okay.
出去的时候 好的
Keep it dry... Keep it dry.
别沾水 别沾水
...and don't call.
别打电♥话♥
Hello. really?
你好 真假?
Wow. Wow.
哇 哇
Jeez. Mary jane.
天呐 玛丽简
Hey. Hi. Hi. Hi.
嘿 嗨 嗨 嗨
Hi. How are you?
嗨 你好吗?
It's been a while. Uh, yeah.
好久没见 嗯 是的
Well, you look good. So do you.
嗯 你看上去不错 你也是
Thank you. How are things?
谢谢 还好吗?
I just came from the doctor. I've got two months to live.
我刚看完医生 我就能活两个月了
It's terrible. Not very funny.
太糟糕了 不好笑
Yeah, I'm trying to get women to take pity on me,
是的 我试图让女人们为我感到遗憾
so they'll sleep with me, you know. That's all.
然后她们会和我睡觉 就这样
So I just tell everybody that.
所以我和所有人都这么说
Hmm. So, um,
嗯 所以 嗯
what are you... What's your social situation?
你现在...你现在什么社交状态?
Are you married? God no.
结婚了吗? 天 没有
You regret breaking up with me though.
但你后悔和我分手
You're still... You're still having nightmares about that?
你还是...你还因此做噩梦吗?
You... Oh, larry, you're the same!
你... 哦 拉里 你还是老样子!
You can admit it... You made a mistake.
你得承认...你犯了错误
We should go out. We should go out and catch up.
我们应该约会 我们应该约会补回来
You know, that would be fantastic. Yeah?
你知道的 那会很棒 是吗?
Yeah, let's do that. What about tonight?
是的 我们约会吧 今晚如何?
Tonight I'm going to ted danson's anniversary party.
今晚我要去特德丹森的结婚周年派对
Oh, yeah. Yeah, my friend christian slater's gonna be there.
哦 是的 是的 我的朋友克里斯汀斯莱特也会去
Christian slater? Yeah.
克里斯汀斯莱特? 是的
He's a friend of yours? Yeah, tell him I said hi.
他是你的一个朋友? 是的 替我问候他
Uh, no, but I'll... I'll see him.
嗯 不 但是 我会...我会见下他的
Um, how about tomorrow? Okay.
嗯 明天约吗? 好的
We're gonna have a date? Yeah.
我们要约会了? 是的
Do you have my number? I do.
你有我的电♥话♥吗? 我有
What? Do you think I threw away your number? You do not have my...
什么? 你认为我扔掉了你的号♥码? 你没有我的...
I've got the number of every woman I've ever gone out with in my life.
我有我约会过的所有女性的电♥话♥
Believe me. I'm gonna see you tomorrow.
相信我 明天我会见你的
Yeah. I've changed.
是的 我已经变了
Bye. Bye.
再见 再见
Mozzarella? Yeah.
莫泽雷勒干酪?不错
Hey. Hi.
嘿 嗨
Do you remember mary jane porter?
你记得玛丽简波特吗?
One of my favorites.
我的最爱之一
I ran into her today. How's she look?
我今天碰到她了 她怎么样?
Fantastic. Really?
很棒 真的?
Oh my god, she's a doll. Oh god.
哦我的天哪 她还那么可爱 哦 天
You know? Yeah. Why'd she go out with you?
你知道吗? 嗯 她为什么和你约会?
I don't know why she went out with me.
我不知道她为什么和我约会
I don't know. That's a good question.
我不知道 那是个好问题
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表