What... what do you mean about my wife?
什么...你提我老婆是什么意思?
What? My... why is he talking about my wife?
什么? 我...他为什么聊到我老婆?
He's not talking about your wife. He just said she was beautiful.
他没有聊你老婆 他只是说她很漂亮
Yeah, okay. Well, I know she's beautiful
嗯 好吧 我知道她漂亮
but why is Leon telling you that my wife is beautiful?
但是里昂为什么要告诉你我老婆很漂亮?
He's complimenting her. That's not a compliment!
他在称赞她呀 那不是称赞!
That's like another man looking at another man's woman.
这就像一个男人盯着另一个男人的女人
He didn't say she was ugly. I knew it was like that!
他又没说你老婆丑 我就知道有鬼!
I've seen them together. They've been talking,
我见过他们俩在一起 一直在聊天
always laughing. I knew it! All right, you know what?
还一直笑 我就知道! 好吧 你知道吗?
I'm gonna take off. Yo, is he there?!
我得挂了 喂 他在你那吗?!
Anyway, it's great talking to you. Put him on the phone!
不管怎样 很高兴给你聊天 让他接电♥话♥!
Happy birthday and good luck. See you around.
生日快乐 祝你好运 拜拜
Where you at right now? Tell me where you at!
你现在在哪?告诉我你在哪!
Hey, l... l... Hi.
嘿 我...我... 嗨
Oh, hey. Just in time.
哦 嘿 刚好赶上
We just sat down. Oh, is that Lewis's new girlfriend?
我们刚坐下 哦 那是刘易斯的新女友?
Yeah. Yeah yeah. She's beautiful, huh?
嗯 嗯嗯 她很漂亮 哈?
It's not gonna last. You're not gonna believe this
不会长久的 你绝对不信
and you've got to swear to secrecy.
你要发誓保密
You swear to secrecy? Come on, I'm a vault.
你发誓保密? 拜托 我死都不会说
On the way over here,
在来这里的路上
she blew him in the car.
她在车里给刘易斯口♥交♥了
Oh yeah. Oh yeah.
没错 没错
Blowjob in the car? While he's driving.
在车里的口♥活♥儿? 在他开车的时候
Wow, how gentile.
哇哦 真是异类
Not gonna get that close to her, I can tell you that.
我跟你说 我不会挨她太近的
Okay okay. By the way, I don't approve
好吧 好吧 顺便说一下 我不赞成
of a blowjob in the car at all. Really?
在车里口♥活♥儿 真的?
More dangerous than cell phones in my opinion.
我觉得 比开车打电♥话♥还危险
What about handjobs? Any kind of job is dangerous.
那用手呢? 怎样都很危险
It has to affect the driver. I can't deny it.
的确会影响司机 我不否认
I think it should be illegal, frankly.
坦白说 我觉得这都应该是违法的
By the way, why do they call it a job?
顺便提一下 人们为什么管这事儿叫活儿?
Is it so hard? Is it a lot of work?
很难吗?很费力吗?
Well, tugging, sucking. Tugging.
呃 扯一扯 舔一舔 扯一扯
It's a lot of work. I wouldn't want to do it.
很费力的 我反正不想干这个
It is a job. No wonder why they don't like it.
真是个活儿 难怪他们不喜欢
Oh, look who finally comes over.
哦 看看谁终于来了
Hey. Hello. Hi. Beverly.
嘿 哈喽 嗨 贝弗莉
Hi. Larry. Hi.
嗨 拉里 嗨
Where have you guys been, huh?
你们去哪儿了 哈?
Huh? Oh, you know... Just talking, catching up.
哈?哦 你懂的... 就是聊聊 继续吧
We're sitting here for like an hour... Yeah, sorry.
我们坐了一小时了... 嗯 抱歉
...there's no bread, service sucks. No bread.
...这儿没有面包 服务也差 没有面包
Don't you guys want a drink? No drinks.
你们要喝点儿酒吗?没有酒
I'd love a drink. What... what is that? That looks interesting.
我想要杯酒 那...那是什么?挺好玩
That drink. Mmm mmm... Pomegranate Surprise.
那杯 嗯 嗯...石榴惊喜
Pomegranate juice, blueberry juice. Uh huh.
石榴汁 蓝莓汁 啊哈
Here, have a try.
来 尝尝
You're gonna love it... antioxidants, tequila.
你会喜欢的...抗氧化剂 龙舌兰
It's fabulous. Mmm.
超级棒的 嗯
Mmm mmm. Look at the salt on that rim.
嗯 嗯 你看杯子边上的盐
Here. Come on, give it a try. No no. No, thanks.
来 来吧 尝一下 不了 不了 不了 谢谢
I think you'll like it I don't think so. Thank you.
我觉得你会喜欢的 我不觉得 谢谢
Take a little sip. No! No.
抿一口吧 不!不了
I don't like to take sips.
我不喜欢抿一口
I don't. I don't take bites either.
我不喜欢 我也不喜欢咬一点儿
No bites, no sips. Yeah.
不咬 也不抿 嗯
Oh, hey, bread. Fabulous. Finally.
哦 嘿 面包 太棒了 终于来了
Look at this. About time.
看看啊 终于好了
I'm starving.
我要饿死了
Thank you, Lar. Very nice of you.
谢谢 拉里 你真好
A pleasure. Pleasure.
荣幸 荣幸
I've got the next one, buddy. Do you?
下顿我请 伙计 是吗?
You going to Michael York's party?
你去迈克尔约克的派对吗?
Michael York's party. You know, I really love Michael York,
迈克尔约克的派对 呃 我很喜欢迈克尔约克
but the guy... he lives in the boondocks. I'll never find the place.
但是他...住在荒山野岭的 我找不到地方
What about that nav system we gave you?
我们给你的导航系统好用吗?
Great gift, and thank you so much.
礼物很棒 非常感谢
I couldn't open... I couldn't open the package.
我打不开...打不开包装
What do you mean? It's entombed in this plastic.
什么意思? 它被封死在这塑料包装里了
I was stabbing it with a knife. It's impossible.
我都拿刀捅它了 没戏
There's a tab. You pull the tab.
有个开关 你拉一下开关
No, there was no tab, Susie. No perforation?
没有 没有开关 苏西 没有穿孔?
No, no perforation... nothing. Just get an X Acto knife
没 没有穿孔...啥都没有 用 XActo 牌的刀
or a box cutter, okay? There you go.
或者美工刀 好吧 就是
A box cutter? Yes.
美工刀? 是啊
Who am I, Mohamed Atta? I gotta buy a box cutter?
我♥干♥嘛 劫机啊?我还得买♥♥个美工刀?
I mean it's crazy. We're late.
我觉得这太扯了 我们晚了
We're gonna go see "Last Tango in Paris,"
我们要去看《巴黎最后的探戈》了
my favorite film, for the 100th time. Oh my, "Last Tango in Paris."
我最爱的电影 这是第一百遍了 哦天 《巴黎最后的探戈》
What a piece of crap.
屎一样的电影
"Put butter up my ass."
"往我的屁♥股♥上涂点黄油"
I mean, is that supposed to be a movie?
我是说 这也算是电影吗?
Pretenstion masquerading as art... that's what you've got there.
以艺术为表象的做作而已...没有更多的价值了
You know nothing about foreign films or anything. It's all about you.
你根本不懂国外的电影啥的 你只懂你自己
We've gotta go. We'll miss the film. Have you seen it?
我们得走了 赶不上了 你看过吗?
Susie, nice to meet you. Bye, Beverly. You too.
苏西 很高兴见到你 我也是 拜 贝弗莉
Oh, Larry. Ah!
哦 拉里 啊!
What's the problem with you?
你没事儿吧?
What? Since you arrived,
什么? 从你到这儿
you've just been... weird.
你一直...很奇怪
What? No. I was so looking forward to meeting...
什么?不是 我还很期待见你呢...
oh! I I'm... I'm sorry.
哦! 我 我很抱歉
Holy sh...
见鬼...
what the fuck did you do?
你♥他♥妈♥这是在干嘛?
She wanted you to have a little drink. You wouldn't take it.
她想让你喝一口 你不喝
She wanted to kiss you goodbye like an aunt in Brooklyn
她就像逾越节上你布鲁克林的姑姑一样
at a Seder. You can't even do that?
想跟你亲吻道个别 这都不行?
What is she, a leper, for Christ's sake?
老天爷啊 她是麻风病人吗?
All right, you want to know why? Yes, I want to know why.
好吧 你想知道为什么? 是 我想知道为什么
Come on, tell me the truth. Don't lie to me.
快 告诉我实情 别撒谎
You know, don't lie. No, 'cause I have...
嗯 别撒谎 不撒谎 因为我...
okay, I have a cold sore and I didn't want to kiss her.
好吧 因为我得了唇疱疹 我不想亲她
You have a cold sore? Yeah.
你得了唇疱疹? 嗯
And I was... I was embarrassed.
并且 我...我很尴尬
So why didn't you tell her? I was embarrassed.
你怎么不告诉她呢? 我很尴尬
I'm sorry. Uh huh.
抱歉 嗯哼
I'll never get laid again.
我再也没机会睡她了
Just tell the whole restaurant.
你跟整个餐厅的人都说一下吧
Larry!
拉里!
Larry!
拉里!
Larry!
拉里!
You got X Acto knives? Sure, right here.
你这儿有 XActo 牌的刀吗? 当然 这就是
Oh, okay. Can I see that red one?
哦 好吧 我能看看红色那个吗?
Sure thing.
没问题
I can't open the vacuum- sealed packaging.
我打不开真空包装盒
It's impossible. You can't open it. Oh yeah.
没戏 打不开 是啊
I'll take this one. Okay.
我要这个 好的
Larry.
拉里
Why'd you tell Alton I was fucking his wife?
你为什么告诉奥尔顿我♥操♥他老婆了?
What? Come here. What are you saying?
什么?过来 你说什么呢?
You told Alton I'm fucking his wife?
你告诉奥尔顿我♥操♥他老婆了?
No, I said that you said that his wife was beautiful,
没有啊 我说 你跟我说他老婆很漂亮
and that's all I said. That's all I said.
我就说了这么多 就这么多
When you said that shit to him,
你跟他说这逼玩意儿
that's implying that I'm fucking her.
就是暗示我♥操♥他老婆了
Well, just tell him that you're not. But I am!
呃 你就跟他说你没有 但是我真操了!
You are? I'm tapping that ass!
真的? 我搞她屁♥股♥了!
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表