She didn't get in car accident, okay?
她没出车祸 好吧?
I saw her car. There's not a scratch on it.
我看过她的车了 一点擦痕都没有
No, she did, larry, okay?
拉里 她出车祸了 好吧?
She was driving dennis's car, asshole know-it-all.
她开的是丹尼斯的车 你个自以为是的混♥蛋♥
His car's...
那他的车...
his car is all fucked up. Who's that?
他的车也报废了 是谁在敲门?
Yes, ma'am, I'm looking for larry david.
女士 我找拉里大卫
come right in.
进来吧
Hello. Oh, hey, Officer Krupke.
你好 噢 克拉基警官
Yeah. Hey, jeff, it's Officer Krupke.
对 嘿 杰夫 这就是克拉基警官
Oh, yeah, like from "west side story." From "west side story."
噢 《西区故事》对吧 对
We received a call about you using obscenities
我们接到投诉
against a woman and her children.
说你在一位女士和她的孩子面前言语下流
What? That's ridiculous.
什么? 太扯淡了
I sang the song I sang to you. "Officer Krupke, krup you."
我当时在唱之前唱给你的那首歌♥ 克拉基警官
I didn't say fuck you. I said krup you.
我没说操♥你♥妈♥ 我说的是克你妈
That's not the way they heard it. I was singing a song.
他们听到的可不是那样 我当时是真的在唱歌♥
Krup you!
克你妈!
Where'd you get those pants?
你这条裤子是哪儿来的?
Banana republic.
是香蕉共和国店里的
There's a security tag on those pants.
上面还挂着防盗扣
I traded them because they took my pants, so I took these.
他们把我的裤子弄丢了 所以作为交换我把这条拿走了
Give me the pants. What are you talking about?
脱了给我 你在说什么?
These are my pants. Now.
这是我的裤子 快点
Okay, fine. You don't have to do this here.
好吧 你不必在这儿脱
I don't care. Okay, here.
我不管 好吧 给你
oh my god! Jesus christ!
我的天呐
Who are you?
你到底是谁?
I'm larry david. I happen to enjoy wearing women's panties.
我是拉里大卫 我碰巧喜欢穿女士内♥裤♥
You gotta tell susie I was in a car accident.
你得给苏西说我出车祸了
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表