... Young girls. Yeah, for your swinging,
...的打扮 是的 你住洛杉矶
sexy L.A. Scene that you live in.
那里时髦又性感
We don't live in that world. What are you talking about?
我们又不住在那样的环境里 你说什么呢?
He lives in Los Angeles. Who do you think you are?
他就住在洛杉矶啊 你对自己有啥误解?
He lives in his own mind. He doesn't know anything about it.
他住在自己的脑袋里 完全不了解状况
The point is this... There's lots of men that we talked about hiring
重点是... 也有很多男人
that we wouldn't hire for various reasons... Absolutely!
由于种种原因 没有被我们雇用的 没错!
Yeah, what about the guy we didn't like because he was veiny?
是不是有个家伙我们不喜欢 就因为他血管太明显了?
Yeah, there was the veiny guy. Yeah.
是的 是有个青筋暴起的家伙 就是嘛
That first A.D. From "Evening Shade" had foamy mouth.
《伊弗宁谢德》的第一副导演 满嘴唾沫泡
We didn't hire him. He was bubbly. I can't work with somebody who's bubbly.
我们也没要他 他泡泡太多了 我不能跟这样的人共事
Guys, I think you've forgotten that Maureen's mother
伙计们 我觉得你们忘了莫琳的妈妈
was our nanny for years and years
她在我们家做保姆很多年了
and she helped me with the girls.
帮忙照看我的女儿们
Okay, she is very mentally unstable
她精神状况很不稳定
and right now she's going through a very rough time. All right?
她现在日子很难熬 好吗?
Her daughter getting fired
她的女儿被开除了
or quitting or whatever it is that happened,
或者是辞职了或者是其他什么
it's gonna make her... She could be, like, suicidal.
这会让她... 她可能会有自杀倾向
She's suicidal? You've got to get Maureen back here to work.
她有自杀倾向? 你们得让莫琳回来工作
Okay? You've got to do it. You really should... You should take care of this, Larry.
好吗?必须这么做 你真的... 应该你来处理这件事 拉里
You should. You need to drive over there right now.
是应该 你现在就得开车过去
That's what you have to do. That's right. Yeah.
必须这么做 没错 是的
Man.
真是的
So Jerry and I talked, and... Mmhmm.
杰瑞和我谈过了 嗯哼
...we want you to come back.
我们想让你回来
Want you back.
回来工作
You want me to come back?
你们想让我回去?
Yeah.
是的
Well, the whole reason was because you weren't okay with this shirt.
我走的原因就是你对我这件衣服不满意
Honestly, I don't even know what I was thinking about.
老实说 我都不知道我当时在想些什么
I'm fine with the shirt. I'm fine with the whole thing.
我对这衣服没意见 对整个那啥都没意见
The whole... The whole... What do you mean the whole thing?
那个... 那个... 那个是什么意思?
All the whole... What is this whole thing? What is this?
整个... 整个什么?你指的是什么?
You know, whatever's happening there, I'm fine with it.
你知道的 不管那叫什么 我都没意见
My stomach? What does that mean?
我的肚子?你什么意思?
You know, the protuberance and the whole... All of it.
隆起 还有那整个... 都没问题
So we're good? I mean...
所以我们没问题了? 我是说...
It's a simple thing, Larry.
这件事很简单 拉里
Perfect world? Okay.
要说最理想的情况吗? 你说
Maybe an inch further down, cover up the belly button.
如果可以再长几厘米 盖住肚脐
That's all. Perfect world, perfect world!
那就最好了 理想情况的话
I'd cover that little thing there, the little belly button.
我会把那个小东西盖住 小肚脐
An inch lower. You know, but belly button or no belly button,
就长几厘米 但是无论露不露肚脐
we want you to come back.
我们都想让你回来工作
Okay. Good.
好吧 好
I'm glad we talked, Larry.
很高兴我们能谈谈 拉里
Oh, honey. Hi, mom.
喔 亲爱的 嗨 妈妈
Hi, honey. The traffic was unbelievable.
嗨 宝贝 堵车实在太可怕了
Oh no.
噢 不
Mom, are you okay? Oh my god.
妈 你还好吗? 噢 天啊
This is my boss. This is Larry.
这是我的老板 拉里
No, this is not Larry. This... You...
不 这不是拉里 这是...
You are the spitting image
你简直跟我死去的前夫汤姆
of my deceased husband Tom.
长得一模一样
Oh my god.
噢 天啊
Oh, I'm having a hot flash. Oh ho ho.
我都浑身发热了 噢喔
Seriously? I really look like this guy?
真的吗?我真的很像他?
Ohhh. You look exactly like him.
喔 你跟他长得一模一样
Wh... What... Wh... What happened to him?
他... 他怎么... 发生了什么?
Oh, it happened so fast. You know, he was murdered, and...
一切都太突然了 他被杀了 然后...
We got married... Murdered?!
我们那天结婚... 被杀了?!
Yes! It was 1962.
是的!那是1962年
It was our wedding day. We were driving down to Mexico for our honeymoon...
我们的婚礼那天 我们正开车去墨西哥准备度蜜月...
Ohhh.
喔
Happy, baby? I'm so happy.
开心吗宝贝? 我好开心
You ever think you'd get a guy like me?
你想过会跟我这样的人结婚吗?
No. I don't think my mom did either.
没有 我觉得我妈妈也没想到
Yeah. Are you looking forward to the sex later?
嗯 期待一会儿洞房♥吗?
Well, I have to admit
嗯 我得承认
that I have been fantasizing a little.
有小小幻想一下
I have a confession to make. Yeah?
我得向你坦白一件事 什么?
I don't think I know what I'm doing.
我都不知道我要干嘛
Hey!
嘿!
What the hell? Just let him go.
搞什么? 让他走吧
What are you doing? Just let him go.
你在干嘛? 别管他了
Hey, same to you! No no.
嘿 你也一样! 不 不
Uhhuh, yeah! Please don't.
啊哈 没错! 拜托不要
Please don't. Jesus, huh?
不要 老天哦 哈?
Do not ruin our perfect day. What a schmohawk.
别毁了我们完美的一天 真是个蠢蛋
You bastard! Go ahead, pull over. Just keep going.
混帐东西!来啊 停车 继续开吧
You don't pull over. Just keep driving.
别停下 继续开
Please, don't get in a fight. Okay okay.
拜托 不要打架啊 好吧 好吧
Don't worry about it. Please, just... Tom!
别担心 求你了... 汤姆!
What are you doing out here? Wait here.
你出来想干嘛? 等着
Wait, he's behind you!
等等 他在你后面!
No no no!
不!不!
Oh! Fucking moron!
噢! 该死的白♥痴♥!
Learn how to fucking drive!
妈的学学开车吧!
Learn how to speed the hell up!
学学怎么加速!
and all he did was honk!
他就只是按了下喇叭!
He honked!
他就按了个喇叭!
That's unbelievable. It is.
难以置信 是啊
You can't honk anymore! You cannot honk. Oh, no no.
都不能按喇叭了!不能按喇叭 不 不行
I'll tell you what else you can't do... You can't shush.
跟你们说还有什么不能做的... 不能嘘别人
No honking, no shushing.
不能按喇叭 不能嘘
That sound... Shh-shh, you know.
那声音... 嘘 你知道的
It is offensive. It's startling. It's awful.
让人不舒服 会吓到别人 太糟了
But people don't kill you for shushing.
但是别人不会因为嘘就把你杀了
They kill you for honking. That part's true.
会因为按喇叭杀了你 这倒不假
Let me help you with the groceries. Let me get these out of your way.
我来帮你拿吧 把这些都收起来
Thank you, dear. I'm gonna show you a picture of Tom.
谢谢你亲爱的 我给你看张汤姆的照片
Because you're not going to believe. It's uncanny.
你绝对不会相信的 太像了
Come on, hmm?
看啊 嗯?
You see it, don't you? I'm sorry to say.
能看出来吧? 很抱歉
What? He doesn't look anything like me.
怎么? 他一点都不像我
Honestly. Look, the... The...
说真的 你看啊...
The hair, the glasses, everything.
头发 眼镜 都一样的
It's the same. Confirm it. All bald people do not look alike.
是一样的 承认吧 不是所有秃顶的人都长得一样的
I don't see how you cannot see that.
我不明白你怎么就看不出来
May I use your bathroom? Yeah, second door on the right.
我能用下洗手间吗? 嗯 右手边第二个门
Okay.
好的
Oh.
噢
I'm just gonna take off. Oh, hey, Larry.
我要走了 嘿 拉里
Hey. Hey, I'm glad we had that talk.
嘿 嘿 很高兴我们谈过了
Yes! I feel much better.
是的 我感觉好多了
Oh, me too, me too. Thanks for coming over.
我也是 我也是 谢谢你过来
So nice meeting you. You should talk to her.
很高兴见到你 你应该跟她说说
You know, about the bare midriff
你懂的 她露出来的肚子
and the belly button.
还有肚脐
Hello? Larry, it's the invisible Jew.
喂? 拉里 我是那个隐形的犹太人
Richard Lewis, remember me? Oh, hey!
理查德路易斯 记得我吗? 噢 嘿!
Yeah. I cannot believe
记得 我不敢相信
I get invited to lunch with you and Jerry.
我被邀请去跟你和杰瑞吃午餐
I'm standing there like a putz. You don't even...
我像个傻子一样站在那儿 你都不...
You don't even make believe I'm there.
你都不假装一下我在场
《圣诞颂歌♥》中吝啬鬼斯克鲁奇死去的商业伙伴雅各布马里的鬼魂
马里的鬼魂(Marley's Ghost):
What am I, Marley's Ghost?
我是什么?马里的鬼魂吗?
I am so sorry. You're so right.
真对不起 你说的没错
I was completely in the wrong there
这件事都是我的错
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表