I mean, have you talked to Julia about this?
我是说你有没有和茱莉亚谈过
I was supposed to meet with her today... Yeah?
我今天本应该见她的 嗯
...but she said she had to drive her daughter to a birthday party.
但她说她要开车送闺女去生日派对
And she kinda blew me off, so I don't know.
然后就把我鸽了 所以我也不清楚
But I'm gonna meet with her tomorrow. Jerry'll do it if you do it.
但我明天会见到她 你要是答应杰瑞也答应
And Michael... yes? I haven't spoken to him yet,
迈克尔也答应了吗 我还没和他谈过
but I'm gonna meet with everybody.
但我会和每个人谈的
All right. You know what? Let's do it.
好吧 你猜啥?咱们开干吧
You know what? Let's do it. I'm excited.
你猜啥?咱们就这么干 我很激动
Great. This is gonna work.
太好了 会好看的
It's gonna be great. And you know what?
会非常好看 你知道吗
For George's ex- wife, if we get one of these great actresses
我给乔治的前妻找了个合适的人选
that has the little bit of the funny voice...
嗓音有一点搞笑
you know, like a Jennifer Tilly, like a Kristin Chenoweth.
你知道 就像詹妮弗蒂利 或者克里斯汀肯诺恩斯
You don't need to concern yourself so much with who's playing George's wife.
你不需要太操心谁去扮演乔治的前妻
It's not concern. I'm excited. Next thing I know,
不操心 我很激动 你还想干嘛?
you're gonna be... what, you're gonna be writing with me.
接着帮我把剧本也写了?
You need some ideas? No, we're good.
你需要什么点子吗 没事 我搞得定
'Cause there were a few things... Yeah, all right.
因为这些年我提的一些点子... 嗯 知道了
...that I pitched over the years you didn't... - Yeah, whatever.
你都没有怎么... 行啦 好啦
They weren't that great. And it's nice.
那些点子没那么好 行吧
We'll go out on a good note this time. We'll have a great time.
我们这次会有个好结局的 会是一段愉快的经历
We went out... we already went out on a...
我们有...我们已经有...
Thank you. Thank you very much.
谢谢 非常感谢
Ah yes, thank you. I hope everything was great.
啊 谢谢 希望你们吃开心了
It was fantastic. We don't need to go out on a good note.
非常棒 我们不需要什么好结局
We went out on a good note. And we'll do it again.
我们之前就是好结局 那就再来一次
What are you going to leave? Let's coordinate the tip here.
你留多少 我们来商量一下小费
Why? Well, when we split the check,
为啥 呃 我们分着买♥♥单时候
we both have the exact same bill.
都给的一样多的钱
So why don't we leave the same thing so one of us doesn't look like an idiot?
为啥不给等额的小费呢?这样我们谁都不显得太抠门
What, are we favored nations all of a sudden for lunch?
什么 吃顿饭还要签署最惠国待遇?
No, but what is the big deal if we both leave the same amount?
不 但我们给一样多小费 又有啥大不了
What do you want to leave? What's your inclination?
你打算给多少 你怎么想
$12. $12?
12刀 12刀?
Yeah. Good. Put down $12.
嗯 好的 那你就写12刀
Write... write $12 down. How much are you gonna leave?
把12刀写下来 你要留多少?
Mm hmm. Mmm. Mmm. What's your plan here?
嗯哼 嗯 嗯 你什么打算?
I'm encouraging you to leave $12.
我打算鼓励你留12刀
I think it's a number. There's nothing to be ashamed of
这就一数字 没什么不好意思的
in writing $12 under "Gratuity" on your check.
在账单上写下12刀小费几个字
Are you gonna leave $12?
你要留12刀吗
You want to know what I'm leaving?
你想知道我留多少?
I'm gonna write down what I'm leaving right now.
我现在就要写下我留了多少
I'm writing a number.
我写了一个数
Now I'm folding that number
现在我把它叠好
and I'm putting it inside my little leather check holder.
然后放进我的钱包里面
Waiter. Thank you very much.
服务员 谢谢你
No problem. Thank you. You've been wonderful. Thank you.
没问题 谢谢 你非常优秀 谢谢
You're not gonna tell me what you left? Is that it?
你不想告诉我你留了多少 是这样吗
I am very excited about our show.
我对我们的节目非常激动
You don't believe in tip coordination, is that it?
你不支持小费对等是不是?
Let's stay in touch about the girl. It's very important.
关于女演员 我们要多交流 这非常重要
I've got a couple of ideas. I'll email you.
我有些点子 会电邮你的
This is exciting, Larry.
这太棒了 拉里
And some funny ideas for Elaine.
还有些写给伊莲的笑料
Oh, really? Like what? Yeah.
哦真的吗 比如? 嗯
A little girl asks you to give her doll a haircut.
一个小女孩要你给她的娃娃剪头发
Mm hmm. You give her the haircut,
嗯哼 你给她剪了
she finds out it doesn't grow back and she freaks out.
她发现头发不会长长 很生气
Yeah, Elaine around a kid. Around the kid, the mother yelling at her.
嗯 伊莲和孩子 在孩子旁边 孩子妈冲她喊
So that could be funny. Uh huh, but I don't know.
这样就很有趣了 嗯哼 我不知道
I have to tell you, Larry, I've never seen a reunion show
我跟你说了 拉里 我没见过哪个重聚特辑
that was not tacky. Yeah, l...
不俗气的 嗯我
I mean, every time you see one of these reunion shows,
我是说你每次看到重聚的剧集
it feels like they're doing it for the wrong reasons.
都会感觉这样做完全没道理
Really? Hey, is Jerry into it?
真的吗 嘿 杰瑞答应没
Completely into it. He's chomping at the bit.
完全答应了 他现在跃跃欲试
Really? Is it chomping or champing?
真的吗? 是跃跃欲试还是蠢蠢欲动?
I think it's chomp... champing? What is champing?
我觉得是跃跃欲试 蠢蠢欲动不是这个意思吧?
I think it's spelled "champing" but pronounced "chomping."
我觉得写成跳跃的跃 但是个多音字 读作yao
No, it's spelled "chomping" and it's pronounced "chomping."
不 写的是跃 读起来也是跃
Not so sure. I'm so sure.
我不确定 我很确定
Really? Hmm. Yeah. Chomp.
真的吗 嗯 跃跃欲试
Well, regardless, Jason... into it,
呃不管了 杰森 同意了
wants to do it. Oh my God.
想要加入 哦我的天
L... Come on, let's do it.
拉 来吧 干就是了
Okay, well, maybe... all right. All right.
好吧 呃 可能 行吧
I'm into it. Fantastic.
我答应了 太棒了
I've got to go get this. Be right back.
我这有点事 马上回来
Can I get you anything to drink? No thanks, I'm good.
我能给你找点喝的吗 谢了我没事
Are you sure? Okay. Yeah.
确定吗 嗯
Hey! Hey.
嘿 嗨
How's it going? It's good.
你好吗 挺好
How was the birthday party the other day?
那天的生日派对怎么样啊
What birthday party?
什么生日派对
You know, you went to a birthday party with your mother.
你知道的 你和你妈妈去了生日派对
No, I didn't go to a birthday party.
不 我没去生日派对
Really? Yeah, really.
真的吗 真的啊
That's not what your mother said.
你妈妈可不是这么说的
I didn't go to a birthday party.
我没去生日派对
Huh.
哈
Interesting.
有意思
I've got some really good ideas for Kramer.
我有些关于克雷莫的好主意
This one idea that actually happened to me...
这个点子来自我的亲身经历
I picked up a hooker so I could use the carpool lane
为了拼车 我叫了个鸡
to get to Dodger Stadium 'cause I was late for a ballgame.
因为我看球赛要迟到了 得赶快去道奇体育场
That happened to me. I've spoken to Jason, he wants to do it.
这是我的经历 我和杰森说过了 他也想做
Jerry will do it. I just talked to Julia,
杰瑞也做 我和茱莉亚也说了
she's in. What do you think?
她答应 你觉得呢
Huh? Do you like that idea?
呃 你喜欢这个主意吗
Huh? Yeah. Mmm.
呃 嗯啊
Good idea, right? Oh, yeah.
是个好主意吧 是啊
I mean, am I crazy? Tell me. What do you think?
你觉得我疯了吗 和我说说你怎么想?
Hmm? Yeah.
嗯? 呃
Am I crazy? Hmm?
我疯了吗 嗯?
Am I crazy? Do you think I'm crazy?
我疯了没 你会不会觉得我疯了?
I don't know.
我不知道
Okay, I'm glad you said that.
好 我很高兴你这么说
I'm glad you think I'm crazy. That means it's a good idea.
你觉得我疯了才对 这意味着是个好主意
If you think it's a crazy idea, then it's a good idea.
你要是觉得这主意疯了 那它就是好主意
If you said, "No, you're not crazy,"
你要是说 不你没疯
then I'd think it's not a good idea.
那我就觉得这主意不好
You know what I'm talking about? Yeah.
你懂我意思吧 嗯
Huh? You get that, right? Definitely. Sure.
呃 你懂我的对吧 是的没错
So what do you think? Yeah. What?
所以你怎么想 嗯 啥?
Let's do it. Do it?
我们开干吧 开干?
Come on, let's do it.
行了 一起开干吧
Let's do it. What time do you have?
就这么定 你看下手表几点了?
I'm sorry. I've got to pick up Beth.
抱歉 我得去接贝丝
Oh, okay. I've got the check. What are you doing?
哦没关系 我来买♥♥单 你在做什么
You can get this? Just a tea. Of course. Yeah, come on.
可以吗?我就喝了杯茶 当然 没事
You had a tea. Come on. Okay, all right.
你就喝了杯茶 嗯没关系
This is exciting. Are you excited? Yeah.
这太激动了 你激动吗 嗯
Huh? It's exciting. Yeah yeah. It was good seeing you.
呃 很激动 嗯嗯 真高兴见到你
It's exciting, right? I've gotta go. I'll see you later.
很激动是不是 我该走了 回见
Great to see you. I'm excited. All right.
见到你很高兴 我很激动 好吧
How are we doing over here, sir? Doing good.
吃的怎么样 先生? 很棒
Good good. Doing good.
好 很棒
Anything I can get you? No. I have a question I want to ask you.
能帮您什么吗 我有个问题想问你
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表