Sammi!
萨米
Help! Help! Oh, okay.
救命救命 好的
One second.
等一下
Be right there. Help!
马上来 救命
I'm coming. I'm coming.
我来了 我来了
Larry!
拉里
Help, larry!
救命 拉里
Larry, help!
拉里 救命
Oh my god. Susie: oh my god, sammi!
哦 天啊 哦 天啊 萨米
Good. Oh my god, sammi!
太好了 哦天啊 萨米
Sammi, are you okay? Are you all right?
萨米 你好好吗 你还好吗
We've got to get her a towel. Is everything okay?
我们得给她一条毛巾 - 还好吧
She all right? What the hell happened?
她还好吧 怎么回事
You were supposed to be watching her! No no.
你应该看着她的 不 不
I was going into the water but then I realized I had the blackberry.
我正要去水里的 忽然意识到我拿着我的黑莓手♥机♥
Blackberry? Give me that. What? No!
黑莓?给我 什么?不
Threw it right in the water. All my numbers, everything.
扔到水里了 我所有的号♥码 所有的
Gone? Yeah, all gone.
都没了? 是 都没了
Susie's a nut. I don't have a record of any of those.
苏西是个疯子 我没有备份
I got nothing in here now. Oh, denise called.
我现在什么都没有 哦 丹尼斯来电♥话♥了
What did she say? Give her a call.
她说什么了 让你回电♥话♥
She leave a number? No.
她留下电♥话♥了吗? 没有
Damn it. I don't have her number or her address.
靠 我没有她的电♥话♥或地址
Call information. I don't know her last name.
打电♥话♥查询 我不知道她姓什么
She was in my blackberry under denise handicap.
在我的黑莓里叫她残障人士丹尼斯
That's how I remember these names.
这是我记名字的办法
Don't you do that in your blackberry?
你在手♥机♥里不这样做吗?
You put names down with jobs,
你输入姓名和工作
some association so you remember who they are.
一些相关的东西在一起来记住谁是谁
I've got shawn yoga. You know, the yoga instructor.
我还有瑜伽萧 你知道 那个瑜伽教练
Teresa masseuse. I do the same thing.
按♥摩♥师特蕾莎 我也这么做
Like right here I got... Look look.
就像我这有…看看
Nancy big tits. I know nancy's got big ass tits.
巨♥乳♥南希 我认识一个南希有巨♥乳♥
Jonel sweet ass. That's the only way I know who the fuck it is.
美臀乔纳 只有这样我才知道谁是谁
That's smart, you know?
很聪明 你知道吗
I don't know what I'm gonna do.
我不知道该怎么办了
I can't just vanish into thin air. That would be terrible.
我不能就这么人间蒸发 这样太糟糕了
I mean, imagine doing that with a walker, okay?
我的意思是 我能想象这么对一个健全的人 好吧?
With a handicapped woman, just not call her like that,
对一个残障女士 就不能这样了
you can't do that. I'll be a pariah.
不能这么做 这就成遗弃了
If you saw the house, would you recognize it?
你看过房♥子 还能认出来吗
I think so. It was at night.
我觉得能 在晚上去过
Let's just take a drive. Maybe we can find it.
那我们开车去看看 也许能找到
Let's go over there and look around. Come on.
让我们去那转转 来吧
I think this is it. I think this is the neighborhood.
我觉得就是这 就在这个区域
It looks very familiar. All these houses are the same, man.
看起来很熟悉 所有的房♥子都是一样的
Every time you go to a white neighborhood, they all look fuckin' nice and clean and shit.
每次你去白人社区 所有的东西看起来都他妈的干净整洁
When shit is too clean you can't fucking tell where the fuck you at.
干净到你都不知道你自己在哪
You know what I mean? Is that her right there?
你知道我的意思吗 那个是她吗
No, that's not her. But you know what? They might know each other.
不 那个不是 但是你知道吗?她们也许互相认识
Yeah, it could be a whole... I'm gonna pull over.
是的 这也许可能是… 我停车吧
Two women in a wheelchair? They got to know each other.
两个用轮椅的女人? 她们肯定互相认识
Handicapped people know other handicapped people, right?
残障人士都互相认识 对吗?
You would think. If you were living in an all - white neighborhood
你可以这么想 如果你住在白人社区
and there was a brother, you would know the brother, right?
然后那有一个黑人兄弟 你会认识他 是吗?
I would know the brother. I would go holla at him. Exactly.
我会认识他 我会和他打招呼 正是
You don't mind me using the word brother, do you? No, brother's cool.
你不介意我用兄弟这个词 是吗 不介意 这个词很酷
That's perfect. How'd it sound coming out of my mouth?
好极了 我说这个听起来怎么样
Sounds great coming out of your mouth. Coming out of my mouth?
你说出来听起来很好 从我嘴里说出来?
Sounds cool, yeah. You didn't mind me saying it?
听起来很酷 你不介意我说?
No, fuck that. Okay.
不 管他呢 好的
Brother sounds cool. Okay.
兄弟听起来很酷 好的
Brother.
兄弟
That's what it's come down to.
实际上就是这样
Excuse me.
不好意思
I'm looking for a woman named denise.
我在找一个叫丹尼斯的女士
I think she lives in this neighborhood. I'm pretty sure.
我觉得她住在附近 基本确定
And she's in a wheelchair much like yourself.
她也像你一样用轮椅
Ah, yeah.
啊 是啊
Denise and me and stephan hawking, we hang out all the time,
丹尼斯 我 史蒂芬霍金 我们总在一起
'cause we all live in the wheelchair neighborhood.
因为我们都住在轮椅社区
No, I'm sorry. I don't know your friend.
对不起 我不认识你的朋友
You don't know her? You've never seen anybody rolling around here?
你不认识她?你从没在这附近见过用轮椅的人?
An attractive woman? no?
一个很有魅力的女士?没有吗?
No. I'm so sorry that I don't know your friend denise.
对不起 我不认识你的朋友丹尼斯
But I've got to get going. Where you going?
但是我要走了 你要去哪
I've got work to do.
我要去工作了
You need some... You need a push?
你需要...你需要帮忙推吗?
No. I'm a good pusher.
不用 我很擅长推的
Yeah, you're pushy all right. Yeah, I'm pushy.
是 你看起来很会推 是的 我超能推
What's your name? Larry.
你叫什么 拉里
Okay, larry, if you'll excuse me.
好的 拉里 你要不介意我说吧
I really was enjoying my day until I met you.
碰到你之前 我本来心情很好的
What is this? Who are you listening to?
这是什么 你在听什么
You wouldn't know her.
你不会知道她的
Her name's chee yun. Hmm.
她的名字叫志妍 嗯
Thank you.
谢谢你
I'm gonna go over my playlist.
我要再去看一遍我的曲目
Let us know if you need anything.
有什么需要的请和我说
Hi. Hello.
嗨 你好
I'm wendy. Hi. Um...
我是温迪 嗨 嗯
Jamie. This is jamie. I'm john. Welcome.
杰米 她是杰米 我是约翰 欢迎
How are you? Hi, jamie. Hi, john.
你好 嗨 杰米 约翰
Thank you for having us. Welcome to our home, larry.
谢谢邀请我们 欢迎欢迎 拉里
Thank you so much. Thanks for bringing a friend.
非常感谢 谢谢你带来一个朋友
I brought my friend wendy. Huh.
我带了我的朋友温迪 嗯
Great. That's great. Welcome.
很好 这很好 欢迎
Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to hear chee - yun.
谢谢你给我们机会来听志妍
Oh hey, any friend of larry's...
哦 没关系 任何拉里的朋友……
Thank you. Any friend of larry's.
谢谢 任何拉里的朋友
You know what? Um, I'll be right back.
你知道吗?嗯 我一会回来
All right. Um, yeah.
好好 嗯 对
How did... How did you two...
你们俩个怎么…怎么
Hey, o'donnell.
嘿 唐纳尔
Hey, larry. How are you?
嘿 拉里 你好
What's this? What?
这算怎么回事 什么
You're going around telling everybody you kicked my ass?
你要告诉所有人你打我了吗?
What about it? You didn't kick my ass.
怎么了 你没把我揍扁
I keep hearing from people you kicked my ass.
我不停地听到有人说你把我给揍了
I most certainly did, larry. No you didn't.
我非常确定是这样的 拉里 不 你没有
In a very crowded restaurant with witnesses.
在一个人超多的餐厅 有无数证人
I don't know where you're getting that interpretation from.
我不知道你是怎么会有这种印象的
All I had to do was make one more move and you were dead.
我只要再一步 你就死定了
That's what they all say... One more move.
输家总这么说…再多一步
It was over, larry. I had you. Boom boom, you were down.
已经结束了 拉里 嘣嘣 你就躺那儿了
Bullshit. What can I tell you, larry? Sometimes you're an asshole.
胡说 要我怎么和你说呢?拉里 有时候你是个混♥蛋♥
Oh, I'm an asshole? Yes.
哦 我是混♥蛋♥? 是的
Really? Yes.
是吗 是的
Well, assholes don't go out with the disabled, okay?
混♥蛋♥不会和残疾人约会 是吧?
Check that out. Yeah, she's my date.
看看 对 她是我的约会对象
That girl is your date? That girl is my date.
那个女孩? 那个女孩是我的约会对象
In the chair? In the chair.
在轮椅里的? 在轮椅里
She's not my first.
她还不是第一个
Really? Yeah, I date the disabled.
是吗? 是的 我和残疾人约会
All right, so you got me on that one.
好吧 这个算你赢了
It doesn't mean you're not an asshole when it comes to checks at restaurants.
但这不意味着在餐厅结账时你不是混♥蛋♥
That was my check, okay? I invited you.
那是我的账单好吗 我请你的
You were my guest. It was my pleasure.
你是我的客人 我请你的
That is bullshit. It was my pleasure.
胡说 我请你的
My pleasure, rosie. It was my pleasure.
我请的 我请的
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表