Listen, who got the bill? I got the bill at the end.
听着 谁结账了 我最后结的帐
Bottom line. And you want to know something?
到此为止吧 还有你知道吗?
Know what I'm doing next week? Know what I'm doing next week?
你知道我下周要做什么吗?知道我接下来怎么做吗?
I'm renting a yacht and i'm calling all our friends
我要租一个游艇 然后邀请所有我们的朋友
and we're taking a yacht to catalina. And you're coming.
然后我们乘游艇去卡特里娜 你要去
And I'm footing the whole freaking bill.
我会结了整个账单
You know what I'm doing? I'm calling your family,
你知道我会怎么做吗 我要叫上你的家人
i'm flying them out here first class on a jet,
让他们坐飞机头等舱到这里
putting them up in a hotel, taking them out to dinner and you.
让他们住在酒店里 然后带他们和你去吃晚餐
Yeah yeah. Oh really? How about this?
对对 是吗?那这样如何?
We are going to get started in just a few minutes.
我们还有几分钟就开始了
Please start to make your way into the performance area. Right this way.
请移步到表演区域 这边请
When this is over, you meet me in the parking lot.
等这结束后 停车场见
We'll pick this up. Parking lot.
我们继续 停车场见
Yeah, we'll pick it up. What's the matter?
好 继续 怎么了
O'donnell twisted my arm. She twisted your arm?
唐纳尔扭了我的胳膊 她扭了你的胳膊?
Yeah, telling everybody that she kicked my ass.
对 告诉所有的人她揍了我一顿
She didn't kick my ass. You think she kicked my ass?
她没有揍了我一顿 你认为她揍了我一顿吗?
You were there. I'd stop messing with her.
你当时在 要是我 就不再找她麻烦了
Really? Yeah.
是吗? 是的
Why didn't you come with denise?
为什么你没和丹尼斯一起?
Well, susie threw my blackberry into the ocean
苏西把我的黑莓扔到海里去了
so I didn't have denise's number.
所以我没有丹尼斯的号♥码了
Then I went looking for her and I met wendy.
然后我去找她就遇到了温迪
Wendy? Who's wendy?
温迪 谁是温迪
Are you kidding me? Denise is here?
你开玩笑吗?丹尼斯在这?
What?
什么?
Fuck.
靠
What's going on with you? All these wheelchair girls.
你怎么回事?找这么多坐轮椅的女孩
I met her when I was looking for her.
我遇到了她 当我在找她的时候
What are you gonna do? I don't know.
你要怎么办啊? 我不知道
What should I do? I don't know.
我该怎么做? 我不知道
Um, enjoy. See you later.
嗯 玩得开心 回头见
Wow.
哇
Larry, we should go in. You sure you want to do this?
拉里 我们该进去了 你确定我们要这样吗
That's really funny.
太逗了
Of course I want to do this. She's my favorite.
当然我们要进去啊 她是我的最爱
Okay. All right.
好的 好吧
Uh...
嗯…
Just one second. What are you doing?
等一下 你在干嘛
One second. I'll be with you in one second.
等一下 等一下我来找你
What? Larry, what the hell is this?
什么?拉里 这是干嘛?
It's a joke. I'll be right back. Larry.
一个玩笑 我马上来 拉里
Hey. What the hell happened?
嘿 到底怎么了
Where were you? I waited and waited.
你去哪了?我等啊等啊
Finally I called information
最后打了查号♥台
and got the fowler's number. What happened?
才拿到弗勒家的电♥话♥ 发生什么了?
Somebody threw my blackberry in the ocean so I didn't have your number.
有人把我的手♥机♥扔到海里了 我没你电♥话♥了
I couldn't get in touch with you. Really?
我联♥系♥不上你 是吗?
Yeah.
是的
What's that ringing?
什么在响
Oh, I got a new blackberry.
哦 我买♥♥了一个新的黑莓手♥机♥
Oh, a new one. Yeah.
哦 一个新的 对对
Don't you think you should turn it off? I better turn this off.
你不觉得你应该关掉吗 我最好关了
Oh! God.
哦! 天啊
Wendy wheelchair?
温迪轮椅?
Hello?
你好?
What?
什么?
You're in the closet?
你在柜子里?
Hang on.
等一下
Uh...
嗯…
Who the hell is she?
她是谁?
Wendy wheelchair.
温迪轮椅
Who is she?
她是谁?
Denise handicap.
丹尼斯残障
You son of a bitch. Prick.
你个混♥蛋♥ 恶棍
How dare you!? Oh!
你怎么敢? 哦!
It's not my fault.
这不是我的错
Bastard.
混♥蛋♥
Get over here. Larry, get back here.
滚过来 拉里 滚回来
You coward. Can you believe this?
你个懦夫 你能相信吗?
Running up the stairs. It was an honest mistake.
还跑到楼梯上 这是个无心的错误
We may be disabled, but you're disgusting.
我们是残疾 但是你太恶心了
Ladies ladies, it's all right.
女士们 女士们 没事了
I'll take it from here.
剩下的我接手了
Get back here, larry.
回来 拉里
You get back here!
滚回来!
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表