No idea? No.
不清楚? 不知道
Do you respect wood, Susie?
你尊敬木头吗 苏西?
Uh, yes, I do respect wood. Why?
呃 当然 我尊重木头 怎么了?
You've demonstrated a consistent lack of respect for wood as I see it.
在我看来你一概表现出对木头缺乏尊重
I don't know what you're getting at. I don't know what this is about.
我不知道你想说什么 我不清楚这是要干嘛
I'll tell you what I'm getting at.
我告诉你我要说什么
I see a ring stain on your table. Yeah.
我在你桌子上看到环渍 嗯
I remember you standing over Julia's antique table with a drink.
我记得你在茱莉亚家拿着喝的站在古董桌子旁边
Yeah, therefore? I'm putting two and two together.
嗯 所以呢? 我结合两者来看
I think you left that ring stain on Julia's table.
我认为茱莉亚的桌子上那个环渍是你留的
So don't tell me you respect wood.
所以别和我说你尊重木头
Oh, I respect wood, Larry.
哦 我尊重木头 拉里
I respect wood so much
我太尊重木头了
that if I had a piece of wood in my hand right now
要是我现在手边有块木头
I'd beat the shit out of you with it, okay?
我非得用它把你的屎都揍出来
Mmm. Get the fuck out of here, all right?
嗯 滚出去吧 行吗?
Okay.
好
What is he doing, Jeff? I don't know anymore.
他这是干嘛 杰夫? 我不知道
What are you... you're looking for fucking ring stains on my...
你在干什...你♥他♥妈♥在我桌子上找环...
don't touch my books! Get out!
别碰我的书!出去!
Get the fuck out!
滚出去!
Call the sprinkler guy!
给洒水装置的人打电♥话♥!
Oh, Jeez. It's bright out here.
哦 天 外边真亮啊
Hey. What did you do to your windows?
嘿 你把玻璃怎么着了?
I got them tinted.
我换成带颜色的了
Jason's guy gave me a great deal. Oh, his guy?
杰森推荐的那个人给我打了挺大的折扣 哦 他的人?
Yeah. Really?
嗯 真的?
I'm telling you, it makes a big difference with the sun.
我和你说 这对阳光特别有效
It's so bright. What happened the other night?
外边太亮了 那天晚上发生什么了?
What do you mean?
你什么意思?
I was supposed to come over.
我本来要过去
You told me not to come and you wound up working with Jason.
你和我说别去了 然后你又去找杰森工作了
Well, you said you were busy with your beans,
嗯 你说你忙着弄你的豆子呢
doing something for Mocha Joe. Busy with my beans?
给摩卡乔办事 忙着弄我的豆子
I wasn't busy with any beans.
我没忙着弄豆子
That's what you said on the phone... you were doing something with beans.
你在电♥话♥里是这么说的...你在弄豆子的事
I was picking beans up. I wasn't busy with them.
我是要去取豆子 我没有忙着弄豆子
That's busy.
那还是忙着啊
I said the phrase busy with beans? I don't think so.
我说过自己忙着弄豆子?我觉得没有
You said beans and clearly you were busy.
你说了豆子而且明显你也忙着
So you could not come over to my house.
所以你不能到我家来
You want to think I was busy with beans, go ahead and think that.
你要是觉得我是在忙着弄豆子 随你的便
That's what you said on the phone. Why would I make up beans?
你在电♥话♥里是这么说的 我又没编豆子的事
So what was Jason doing in your house?
那杰森去你家里干什么了?
I'm just curious. I need to get going.
我就是好奇 我得走了
You're being weird. I'm not being weird. I'm just curious.
你怪怪的 我不是怪 只是好奇
I want to know how he wound up there.
我想知道怎么他就去那了
Did he call you? Did you call him?
是他打给你的?还是你打给他的?
I'm curious.
我就是好奇
This is all your fault, Mocha Joe.
这都是你的错 摩卡乔
What's all my fault? Everything.
什么都是我的错? 所有事
What are you talking about? You busied me with your beans.
你说什么呢? 你让我忙着弄你的豆子
I'm not gonna forget this, Mocha Joe.
我忘不了这个 摩卡乔
You still owe me a favor.
你还欠我个忙呢
I'll bring you breakfast in bed tomorrow.
我明天把你的早饭送到你床前去
Yeah, good. I'll be hungry.
嗯 好啊 早上刚好饿
And we were talking about you and the therapist says
我们谈起你的时候心理医生说
that maybe there's another side to you.
可能你还有另一面呢
Yeah, not just one. Dozens.
对 不止一面 好多呢
Should we sit down?
我们坐下吧?
Okay. Yeah.
好的 好
I, uh... I made some popcorn.
呃...我做了点爆米花
Okay, you know what? I have an idea.
这样 你知道么?我有个点子
I think we should change the blocking. Come here for a second.
我觉得我们该改一下布景 过来一下
Okay. Come here.
好 过来
I want you to sit over here. All right.
我想让你坐在这 好
Jason, sit on the arm. I have an idea.
杰森 坐扶手上 我有主意
I want you over here on the stool.
我想让你坐在这边的凳子上
Okay? Over there?
好吗? 这边?
Yeah. We have the whole popcorn thing.
对 我们要演爆米花这场啊
You know what? Forget the stool. Come here.
知道么?别管凳子了 过来
I got a better idea. Lar?
我有个更好的主意 拉儿?
Here's what we're gonna do. Yeah, come here.
我们这么办 对 过来
Go in here. What's he gonna do in there?
进去 他进那里干嘛?
You stay here. You're gonna do the scene in there.
你待在这 你在里边演这场戏
He's got to be next to her. That's funny.
他应该和她坐一起 这样有意思
This is gonna be funny. No.
这样拍出来有意思 不
I want to see them get together.
我想看他们在一起
Jerry? No no no.
杰瑞? 不不不
Is this working for you? This is gonna be funny.
你觉得这样行吗? 会很有意思的
Can we just talk about this for a second? I think, um...
我们能谈谈这个吗?我觉得 呃...
can we just... that's a five.
我们能不能...五分钟
Did you get that? I thought this was working.
你明白吗?我以为这样就挺好的
I don't get this idea. This doesn't make any sense at all.
我不懂你这个主意 一点道理都没有
Why? It's kind of quirky that he's saying this stuff from the bathroom.
为什么?他在洗手间里说这些东西才不一样啊
Who else would do that?
谁还会这么做?
The bathroom? What is going...
洗手间?到底是...
something's up here. No.
有情况了 没有
How many years did we work together?
我们在一起工作多久了?
We would get so tired,
我们会工作到筋疲力竭
we spent so many hours together.
我们会花那么多小时在一起
We would divulge the most intimate details of our personal lives, right?
我们最私密的个人生活也会被彼此发现 对吧?
Right. Like twins in a womb, right?
对 就像子♥宫♥里的双胞胎 是吧?
That's how we did this show. Right.
我们这剧是这么做出来的 对
So whatever it is, you can tell me.
所以无论是什么 你都能和我说
Everything's fine.
什么事都没有
You're sure?
你确定吗?
Yeah.
对
Completely sure?
完全确定吗?
Yeah.
对
All right.
好吧
That's lunch. One hour.
午饭时间 一小时
Hey, let's go to that Thai joint we used to go to.
嘿 我们去之前去过的那家泰国餐厅吧
Remember you used to get that pad Thai with the noodles?
记得你过去会点泰式炒面吗
Yeah, I can't do it right now. Come on.
嗯 我现在没空 别啊
Maybe we'll do it tomorrow. The peanut sauce.
我们明天再去吧 花生酱
Where's Cheryl?
谢丽儿在哪?
She left with Jason.
她和杰森走了
Hey, did you see Cheryl?
嘿 你看到谢丽儿了吗?
She went that way.
她往那边走了
Cheryl! Aha!
谢丽儿!啊哈!
No!
不!
Mocha Joe!
摩卡乔!
Mocha Joe!
摩卡乔!
Somebody help me! Oh shit!
谁来帮帮我!完了!
Oh no! Ow! Oh no!
不!噢不!
Oh, Mocha Joe! Mocha Joe!
噢 摩卡乔!摩卡乔!
They're going to destroy the dogs now because Mocha Joe was bitten.
因为摩卡乔被咬了 他们要把狗杀了
Really? Yes.
真的? 嗯
Huh. You have got to talk to him
唉 你得和他谈谈
and ask him to just drop the charges.
让他把官司撤了
They're Jason's dogs.
那些是杰森的狗
That's not my fault he's got some killer dogs in there.
他那里边有几条凶狗又不是我的错
Why are you going through his car, by the way?
再说了 为什么你要去看他的车?
Isn't that a little suspicious?
这不是有点可疑吗?
Well, I'm thinking about buying one of those
呃 我准备买♥♥一辆这车
and I wanted to check out the headroom.
我想看看里边空间有多大
Then you go to a showroom. Go to a car dealer
那你就去展厅 找个汽车经销商
and check it out. Talk to a salesman.
然后去看啊 去问销♥售♥员
Look, the point is you can't let the dogs die.
听着 重点是你不能让狗死了
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表