We're fighting because you're a moron. That's why we're fighting.
我们吵架因为你是个笨蛋 这就是我们吵架的原因
You know I have cancer, right?
你知道我有癌症 对吧?
You know that's why I'm here.
你知道我来这儿的原因
I don't want to have a fight with you.
我不想跟你吵架
In fact, my doctor said to not have any fights at all.
实际上 我的医生跟我说不要跟任何人吵架
Okay, I'll...
好吧 我...
I'll pay for the glasses.
我会付眼镜钱的
You'll replace the glasses.
你会换一副眼镜
I'll pay for the glasses.
我会付眼镜钱的
I appreciate you accepting responsibility.
我很感激 你能担负起责任
It feels good, right?
感觉挺好 对吧?
I got a pretty good vibe from that doctor.
我感觉那个医生真不错
Pretty pretty
真 真
pretty pretty good.
真 真不错
Yeah, she's pretty smart.
嗯 她很聪明
Yeah. Yeah, what did you guys talk about?
嗯 嗯 你们聊什么了?
She told me there's certain things I've got to do to make sure I get well.
她跟我说 我得做一些事情 才能确保我康复
Well, you got to do 'em, you've got to do 'em.
呃 你得做 你得做
Yeah. If that's what she said,
嗯 如果她这么说了
you've got to listen to the doctor.
你得听医生的
Because without your health, you're nothing.
因为没有了健康 你就什么都没了
Some people are nothing even with health.
有些人虽然健康 也什么都不是
I fall into that category sometimes.
有时候我就属于这类人
A nothing... a big nothing... and I have health.
啥都不是...一无是处...但是我健康
I would like to go to her lecture tomorrow.
明天 我想去听她的讲座
You know what? I'll drive you. How about that?
你知道吗?我开车送你 怎么样?
What can I do for you?
找我♥干♥嘛?
You killed another relationship.
你让我又失去了一个女友
I did? That's right, and a special one, too.
是吗? 是的 这次这个女友还很特别
This is maybe the most special one I ever had.
可能是我交往过的最特别的
Really? The last one was special.
真的?上一个就挺特别的
I made a mistake on that one.
上次那个是我犯了错
There have been quite a few special girls.
有很多特别的女孩儿
I've made mistakes. Not this one.
我犯了错 这次没错
This one's more special?
这次这个更特别?
This is the most special.
是最特别的
No question about it? No question about it.
毫无疑问? 毫无疑问
Is she the most special of all the special girls you've taken out?
她是你交往过的特别女孩中最特别的?
I think she might be. Really?
我觉得可能是 真的?
That's right, and she needs an apology.
是的 她需要你的道歉
Okay? So come on.
好吗?来吧
What do you want me to say?
你想让我说什么?
I don't... tell her the truth... you know, the thing.
我没有...告诉她实情...呃 那事儿
Okay, fine. Thank you.
好吧 行 谢谢
You'd better get me out of this.
你得帮我解围
Hey, Beverly. L... honestly,
嘿 贝弗莉 我...坦白说
I am so sorry about what happened in the restaurant
餐厅那件事 我很抱歉
but, um...
但是 呃...
What's wrong? Would you back up, please?
怎么了? 请你往后点儿 好吗?
You're right on my neck here. Just back up a little bit.
你都要站到脖子上了 往后去一点儿
You're breathing down my neck. Sorry, I'm...
你呼的气都喷我脖子上了 抱歉 我...
Anyway, I'm really sorry
不管怎样 我没有在餐厅亲吻你
about not kissing you in the restaurant. That was bad.
真的很抱歉 那很不好
But Jeff told me that you gave Lewis a blowjob in the car
因为 杰夫告诉我 你在车里给路易斯口♥交♥了
before you got to the restaurant, so that's why...
就在去餐厅之前 所以我才...
What?! Jeff said... Jeff said what? What did you say?
什么?!杰夫说...杰夫说什么? 你说什么?
Blowjob? What the fuck are you talking about?
口♥交♥?你♥他♥妈♥说什么呢?
What is this? What, am I in grade three or something?
这算什么?我难道还在上三年级吗?
Look, I haven't had a blowjob in about five years,
听着 我五年没有口♥交♥过了
so I was excited, so it slipped out. I know! I can tell!
所以我很激动 说漏嘴了 我知道!我能看出来!
You're not gonna have one for another fucking five years!
未来五年你也没机会了!
Why the fuck would you do something like that, huh?
你♥他♥妈♥为什么要这样 哈?
What? You told me to tell the truth. Are you fucking crazy?
什么?你让我说实话的 你♥他♥妈♥疯了吗?
Tell the truth? Yeah.
说实话? 嗯
I thought the truth was that you had a cold sore
我以为说实话是指唇疱疹那事儿
for Christ's' sake! That's what the truth would have been!
老天爷啊!那才应该是实话啊!
What? No no no. I made up the cold sore
什么?不 不 不 唇疱疹是我瞎编的
'cause I didn't want to kiss her! Anyway, you went like this!
因为我不想亲她!不管怎样 你还这样!
That's the sign for blowjob. That's a blowjob sign.
那是口♥交♥的标志 那是口♥交♥的标志
It's cold sore. It's "I'm choking." That's cold sore?
这是指唇疱疹 这是指"我噎着了" 那是指唇疱疹?
That's an I'm- eating- corn- on- the- cob thing.
那是指我在吃玉米棒子
That's a blowjob, buddy, where I come from. Yeah.
在我老家 那是指口♥交♥ 伙计 嗯
Why couldn't you just kiss her goodbye like a human being?
你为什么不能像正常人一样跟她亲吻道别?
Kiss her? She's got your semen on her lips. I'm not gonna kiss her.
亲她?她嘴唇上有你的精♥液♥ 我才不亲她呢
She had my semen on her lips. Yes! Yeah, secondhand semen.
她嘴唇上有我的精♥液♥ 是的!嗯 二手精♥液♥
You can't be a homosexual by proxy.
间接亲吻又不会让你变同性恋
It's probably in the fucking Constitution.
宪法里说不定都能找到这条
I think you can be gay by proxy.
我觉得亲一口精♥液♥就算同性恋了
Christ. Anyway, sorry.
天啊 不管怎样 抱歉
How am I going to get home by the way?
顺便问一下 我该怎么回家?
Eh, you take a bus.
呃 坐公交吧
Can I tell you something? I'm very excited about this lecture.
我能说个事儿吗?能去这个讲座 我很激动
Why? Come on.
为什么? 你懂的
How often do you get to listen to somebody this smart?
这么聪明的人做的报告 你听过几次?
Not even smart, brilliant. She's brilliant.
不只是聪明 简直才华横溢 她真是才华横溢
I get it. You were impressed. Okay?
我懂了 你印象很深啊 对吧?
Enough with the Dr. Trundle and the brilliance.
别再说特朗德医生和她的才华了
I get your point, okay?
我听懂了 好吧?
Hey, Dr. Trundle's husband.
嘿 特朗德医生的丈夫
Yeah. I remember him from the picture.
嗯 我记得 见过照片
Yeah, right. Yeah, I saw him yesterday in the reception area.
嗯 是啊 嗯 我昨天在接待处见过他
Really? He's probably going to the lecture.
真的? 他可能是要去听讲座
Yeah.
嗯
Is that Dr. Trundle?!
那是特朗德医生吗?
Go... it...
这...是...
LD, is she giving him a blowjob?!
拉里 她在给他口♥交♥吗?!
That's what it looks like. Oh my gosh!
看起来是 我的天!
Wow. Oh no.
哇哦 哦 不
Oh, no no no no no no no no no, LD.
哦 不 不 不 不 不 不 不 不 不 拉里
I want you to turn this car around. What?
我想让你掉头 什么?
Turn the car around! So she's giving him a blowjob.
掉头! 她只是口♥交♥了
What's the big deal? No no! I can't trust a woman like that
有啥大不了的? 不 不!我不能信任这样的女人
to cure my cancer, doing something like that in the car!
来治疗我的癌症 居然在车里干这种事儿!
Are you kidding me?
你开玩笑吧?
She must've been doing it for therapeutic reasons.
她一定是出于医疗方面的原因才这么做的
I want you to take me home, LD. The lecture!
我想让你带我回家 拉里 讲座呢!
LD, turn this car around.
拉里 掉头
Hi. Hi.
嗨 嗨
Could you please give this to Dean Weinstock? He's a patient here.
可以请你帮我把这个交给迪恩温斯托克吗?他是这里的病人
Sure. Okay. It's a check for his glasses.
当然 好的 这是他眼镜的支票
Mr. David. Hello.
大卫先生 哈喽
Hi, what a surprise.
嗨 你怎么来了
You here alone? Yeah.
你自己吗? 嗯
I would love to talk to you. Do you have a minute?
我想跟你聊聊 你有空吗?
Sure. Great. We'll go back to my office.
当然 太好了 我们回办公室里吧
Melissa, hold all the calls, please? Sure, Dr. Trundle.
梅利莎 请让来电的人等一下 好吗? 当然 特朗德医生
This way.
这边请
Come on in.
请进吧
I wanted to tell you how disappointed I was
我想跟你说 你和洛雷塔
that you and Loretta were not at the lecture yesterday.
昨天没有来听报告 我太失望了
And I think the reason that you weren't there
我觉得 你们没有来
was because you recognized
是因为你看出来了
that I am going to recommend that she leave the relationship.
我要建议她和你分手
That terrifies you and that's why
这让你害怕了 这就是为什么
you didn't want her to be there.
你不想让她来听讲座
No no, that's the furthest thing from the truth.
不 不 这跟事实相差得十万八千里
I have a lot of experience with this,
这方面我很有经验
and I find that men often have this reaction.
我发现男性常都有这种反应
It's certainly understandable. It's very threatening.
完全可以理解 这很具威胁性
But the fact is we're talking about a woman's life
但是事实上 我们聊的是一个女人的生命
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表