I wrote it. The character is based on me.
我写的 那个角色就是我改编的
There were two Darrens on "Bewitched."
欢喜冤家里就有两个达伦
Nobody liked that second Darren.
没人喜欢第二个达伦
I didn't care for the second Darren. But you bought it.
我就对第二个达伦没感觉 但你信了
Oh my God. Do you understand what this is?
哦天啊 你理解这是什么情况吗?
It's iconic television here.
这是场偶像级的剧
The set's an icon. He's an icon.
阵容是偶像 他是个偶像
She's an icon. He was an icon.
她是个偶像 他是个偶像
Icon. No-con.
偶像 四不像
There's no John, Paul, George and Larry.
没听说过约翰 保罗 乔治和拉里
It's not what they want.
他们想要的不是这个
What are we gonna do?
那我们该做什么?
Well, somebody's gonna have to go get Jason.
得找人把杰森请回来
Let me try it. Let me try it.
让我试试 让我试试
Let me do one scene. What have you got to lose?
让我演一场 你们有什么损失呢?
Action!
开拍!
So I'm in a bank the other day. I'm on the line
我那天在去银行了 我在排队
and the guy in front of me is leaving a space in front of him.
我前边那个人在前边留了点空
You know, I can't take that.
你知道的 这我可受不了
No, you can't take that. I'm thinking,
可不是 忍♥不了 我在想
"Come on, tighten it up, dude. Tighten it up."
"动一动啊 排紧点 老兄 挤一挤"
Right. So then...
对 所以之后...
oh, you're gonna do the BlackBerry-head-down thing on me now?
哦 你要和我来低头黑莓那一套?
What is with the BlackBerry people?
用黑莓的人到底怎么了?
Can I just pick up a magazine, hold in front of your face
我能不能在你说话的时候
and read it while you're talking? Is that okay too?
举起一本杂♥志♥挡在脸前边读?
Wait, what magazine?
等等 什么杂♥志♥?
Hey, George.
嘿 乔治
Are you happy?
你高兴了?
What? Huh?
什么? 哈?
I want to know if you're happy.
我就想知道你高兴了吗
Yeah, I'm reasonably happy.
嗯 我还行吧
You had to interfere, didn't you?
你就是要插手 是吧?
George, what are you talking about?
乔治 你说什么呢?
Kramer and I were all set to do this fake mugging and you
克雷莫和我都准备好这场假抢劫了 但你
had to put all these ideas in his head that he was doing something wrong.
就非得和他说他这么做是错的
George, wouldn't it be easier just to talk to Amanda?
乔治 你直接和阿曼达说话不是更容易吗?
No. No.
不 不
No. Ho-ho.
不 吼吼
George is getting upset.
乔治生气了
Huh? Huh? What do you think?
哈?哈?你们怎么看?
Yeah, I just quit. I did.
对 我退出了 刚刚
I tried to do George and they didn't like it.
我想演乔治 他们不喜欢
You know what? Let them do their stupid ending with Jason.
你知道么?让他们和杰森演那个蠢结局去吧
He's already on his way back here.
他已经在回来的路上了
I don't care.
我不在乎
Well, you know what?
嗯 你知道么
The only reason I did this whole thing was to be with her,
我做这件事的唯一原因就是要和她在一起
to work with her, to get her back.
和她一起工作 让她回到我身边
But if I can't have her, what's the point?
但如果我不能拥有她 那还有什么意义?
I don't care. I'm... I'm done.
我不在乎了 我...我受够了
I'm quitting.
我要退出了
But man wants to make his woman happy.
但男人想让自己的女人开心
Wants to do it.
想这么做
Doesn't know how to do it.
不知道该怎么做
Sometimes we do it, don't know how we did it.
有时候我们做到了 但我们不清楚怎么成功的
Can't ask, "What did I do?"
不能问"我做什么了"?
Looks like you don't know what you're doing.
那样看上去你都不清楚自己做了什么
Can't do nothing.
也不能什么都不做
Woman says, "I can't believe you're doing this."
女人会说"我不敢相信你这么做"
Man says, "Doing what?" Woman starts crying.
男人说"做什么了?" 女人开始哭
Man says, "I didn't do anything."
男人说"我什么都没做啊"
Woman says, "Exactly."
女人说"正是"
It's an unwritten rule of etiquette, George.
这是不成文的礼仪 乔治
Who says so? No one knows.
谁说的? 没人知道
That's why it's unwritten. You do not blow your nose
所以说是不成文的 你不能对着
into a cloth napkin in a restaurant.
餐厅的餐巾擤鼻子
Why? They wash it.
为什么?他们总会洗的
It's just not done in polite society.
就有礼貌的人不会这么做
It's not done in impolite society.
没礼貌的人不会这么做
Even the impolite don't do it.
没礼貌的人都不会做啊
The other day you sneezed into a napkin.
那天你还朝着餐巾打了喷嚏
That's different. How?
那不一样 怎么不一样?
A sneeze is involuntary.
喷嚏是被动的
You have 2.5 seconds before that bomb goes off.
在喷出来之前只有二点五秒啊
Well, I live by my rules. I don't live by your rules.
好吧 我照我的规则活 不照你的规则
Did you do this in front of your wife? All the time.
你在自己妻子面前也这么做吗? 总这样啊
Can't figure out why she left you.
真搞不懂她为什么离开你呢
Yeah?
喂?
It's Elaine. Come on up.
是伊莲 上来吧
Hey, George.
嘿 乔治
Did you see this?
你看过这个了吗?
It's an article about Bernie Madoff. Kramer.
是讲伯尼麦道夫的文章 克雷莫
Look at this. They got the floor plan to all his offices.
看看这个 上边有所有办公室的规划图
Here's where he was. Kramer, he doesn't want...
他之前就在这儿 克雷莫 他不想...
You couldn't get to him. It was a Ponzi scheme.
你联♥系♥不上他了 就是场庞氏骗局
All right, do I need to hear this?
好了 我还用听这个吗?
I know what happened.
我知道怎么了
So what's the big deal? You lost a couple of million.
那有什么大不了的?你没了几百万而已
It was more than a couple.
不止几百万啊
Well, it was more than a great idea...
不过 这点子也不止是好...
an iPhone application that leads you via your GPS
一个iPhone应用 可以通过你的GPS
to the nearest acceptable toilet
引导你走向你最近的厕所
wherever you are in the world.
无论你在世界何处
The iToilet.
爱厕
And I thought of it.
是我想到的
That was one killer app.
确实是国民级应用
Why'd you have to give it all to that crook Madoff?
为什么你要把所有钱给那个骗子麦道夫?
I don't know.
我不知道
How could you be so fiscally irresponsible?
你在财政问题上怎么能如此不负责任?
All of it, Jerry. All of it.
全部的钱 杰瑞 全部的
Madoff? Madoff!
麦道夫? 麦道夫!
Well, I'll never meet anyone else again.
我再也遇不到别人了
Probably not.
可能不会了
Meeting is hard. Meeting is hard.
遇到太难了 遇到确实难
Why can't you meet? Can't meet. Why is that?
为什么你遇不到人? 就是遇不到 为什么?
This is what single people are thinking about
这就是单身的人
the minute they wake up in the morning.
早上醒来想的第一件事
And yet we're surrounded by people.
然而我们周围都是人
They're right next to us on the bus, on the street.
在街上 在公交上就在我们旁边
But we can't meet them. Why won't they meet us?
但是我们遇不到他们 为什么他们不能遇到我们?
Because strangers have a bad reputation.
因为陌生人的名声不太好
A few bad strangers that ruined it for the rest of us.
几个坏陌生人替我们剩下的人把名声搞砸了
It's unfortunate.
太不幸了
Oh, Amanda.
哦 阿曼达
She was so easy to talk to. Mmm.
她是那么好相处 嗯
Her like will never come this way again.
她的喜爱不会再来到我身边了
Oh, here she comes now.
哦 她这就来了
Oh!
哦!
George. Hey.
乔治 嘿
How are you?
你还好吗?
Pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty good.
特别 特别 特别 特别 特别好
Well, you look good. I am good.
嗯 你看上去不错 我是不错
I'm good too. Jerry's good.
我也很好 杰瑞也好
Yeah. Good.
嗯 好
Why don't you take a seat? Just having some coffee.
不如你坐下吧?喝点咖啡
Okay.
好的
So, what brings you here?
那 你为什么来这?
I'm meeting someone.
我要遇个人
Dating?
约会?
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表