I've been dreading
我一直害怕
telling you about this whole Madoff thing.
告诉你麦道夫骗局的事
Oh, well...
哦 好吧...
You must hate me for losing all our money.
你一定恨我把所有钱都弄没了
But look at me... I'm living with Jerry.
但看看我现在...我和杰瑞住在一起
We're wiped out.
我们一无所有了
Actually, I'm fine, George.
实际上 乔治 我还好
Fine?
还好?
I took my half out of Madoff right after we got divorced.
我们一离婚 我就把我那半钱撤出来了
You what? I still have my half.
你什么? 我那半钱还在呢
Wait a second.
等一下
Is that right? It's good, yeah.
我说的对吗? 很好 嗯
It's good. Keep going.
很好 继续
Okay. Why did you take it out?
好 为什么你撤出来了?
I bumped into Madoff on the street one day
有一天我在街上遇到麦道夫本人
and he was wearing this quilted jacket with the collar up.
他穿了一件立领的羽绒夹克
And for some reason it just creeped me out.
不知怎么的 那吓到我了
So the next day I pulled all my money out.
那之后一天 我就把钱撤出来了
That's... that's my money!
那是...那是我的钱!
You have my money!
你拿了我的钱!
Not according to the laws of the state of New York.
根据纽约州法可不是哦
And the waitress brings the check.
然后服务生把账单拿来
No, let me. I got it.
不 我付吧 我来吧
I got it. I got it.
我来吧 我来吧
I got it. Would you let me get the check!?
我来吧 你能不能就让我付!?
Okay, Jeez.
好吧 天
I forgot to go to the cash machine.
我忘了去柜员机取钱了
Cut. That's it for scene 8.
卡 第八场结束
We're right back here tomorrow.
我们明天再回来
That's a wrap.
结束了
That was great. Really funny.
那很棒 真的好笑
I don't know. Was the pace of that right?
我不清楚 那样节奏对吗?
No, it was perfect. It was really good.
不 很完美 真的很棒
That was so funny, that ending.
结尾太有意思了
It's really good. It's really good.
真的很棒 真的很棒
I'm done. I'm gonna go talk to the prop guy.
我走了 我还要去和管道具的说一下
The glasses are a little off.
眼镜有点不合适
Okay. Thanks, Cheryl. See you tomorrow.
好 谢了 谢丽儿 明天见
Okay. Okay, good job.
好的 好的 今天很棒
Fantastic. No, be honest with me.
太棒了 不 你说实话
I'm being honest. You were fantastic.
我说的是实话 你太棒了
I am not fantastic.
我才不是太棒了呢
You are. And they like you.
你确实是 他们也喜欢你
They like you. Who likes me?
他们喜欢你 谁喜欢我?
Jason likes you. Jerry likes you.
杰森喜欢你 杰瑞喜欢你
Julia likes you. They all like you. Michael.
茱莉亚喜欢你 还有迈克 他们都喜欢你
I like you.
我喜欢你
Are you having fun here? Yeah, it's great.
你在这开心吗? 嗯 很棒
It's like your thing. I know, I'm having a great time.
就像是你喜欢的 我知道 我很享受
It's like you're the man, you know?
就像你就是老大 知道么?
No big deal. It's the "Seinfeld" reunion.
不是什么大事 这是宋飞重聚特辑
I know. That's a big deal.
我知道 是件大事
It's actually happening. And you're in it.
真的要拍出来了 而你也在其中
Yeah.
嗯
Hey, how's Michael doing? He's doing great.
嘿 迈克怎么样了? 他很好
He is? Groat's disease came back negative.
是吗? 格罗特综合征检查是阴性
So he doesn't have Groat's? No, he doesn't have it.
那他没得格罗特综合征吗? 不 他没有
He's fine. Oh, that's great. That's good news.
他很好 哦 那太棒了 真是个好消息
Yeah. What are you doing later?
嗯 你之后去干什么?
I was... I'm still...
我之前...我还...
there are still moments in this script that I'm trying to find.
剧本里还有些我想理解的东西
Really? I don't know, I thought maybe we could
是吗? 我不清楚 我想或许我们可以
get together or something.
一起看看之类的
Sure, yeah.
当然 好
What about after Julia's book party for Jason?
在茱莉亚给杰森的新书派对之后怎么样?
Definitely.
没问题
That'd be great. I'll come over right after the party.
那就太好了 我在去新书派对之后就过去
Terrific. It's a good plan.
太棒了 是个好计划
Okay. All right.
好的 好
Is that Jason's car? Yeah.
那是杰森的车吗? 嗯
What's with the tinted windows?
为什么他要弄有色玻璃窗?
I think he likes his privacy.
我认为他注重隐私吧
You know, being a celebrity...
你懂的 当名人...
What is he, George Clooney? I mean, come on.
他成谁了 乔治克鲁尼?我是说 别逗了
It also is helpful with the sun.
还对遮挡阳光有帮助
He takes his dogs with him everywhere so it probably gets hot in there.
他去哪都带着狗 所以里边可能会很热
Boy, you know a lot about this guy.
天 你对他很了解啊
We spend a lot of time together
我们经常待在一起
just talking about nothing between takes.
在拍戏中间会聊天
Talking about the kitchen. Hey, Larry. Hey, Cheryl.
说说厨房♥的事 嘿 拉里 嘿 谢丽儿
Hey, Mocha Joe. How you guys doing?
嘿 摩卡乔 你们怎么样?
You have the best vanilla decaf latte.
你能做出最棒的香草脱因拿铁
I don't know what he does. A little secret.
我不清楚他怎么办到的 一个小秘密
You got some secrets, Mocha Joe? Yeah yeah.
你还有点秘密是吧 摩卡乔? 对 对
I'll tell you about it someday. Okay.
我有一天会告诉你的 好
Hey, where you going with this?
嘿 你拿着这些要去哪?
I was going over to the production office.
我要去制片办公室那边
Our office? Yeah, your office.
我们的办公室吗? 对 你们的办公室
Could you do me a favor? Yeah, sure.
你能帮我个忙吗? 嗯 没问题
Could you bring some jumper cables to Tim Kaiser?
你能把这些跨接线带给蒂姆凯撒吗?
I've got to return them. Yeah, sure.
这些我该还了 嗯 好
Really? That would be fabulous All right, cool.
真的?那就太好了 好的 没事
Thanks, Mocha Joe. That's it, right?
谢了 摩卡乔 就这样吧 是吗
Bring these to the production office? Give them to Tim Kaiser.
把这些带到制片办公室? 把这些给蒂姆凯撒
Yeah, no problem. Thanks.
嗯 没问题 谢了
I'll talk to you later. Thanks for the compliment about the coffee.
之后再见了 谢谢你对咖啡的赞美
Yeah. Okay.
嗯 好
All right, I'll see you in a little while.
好了 我们一会儿后见
I really like your hair like that.
我真喜欢你头发的样子
Okay, I'll see you later. I'll see you later.
好 之后见 之后见
We've just been getting along so great.
我们相处的太棒了
And when we were walking out of the stage today
而我们今天从剧组走出来的时候
she invited me to her house
她邀请我今晚到她家
tonight to go over lines.
去和她对一下台词
Really? Yes.
真的? 嗯
It's unbelievable. Wow.
难以置信 哇
So it's like a date, I guess.
那我猜就和约会差不多了
I think you should make a move tonight.
我觉得你今晚应该进一步
Nah. Yeah.
不行 真的
What? Make a move.
什么? 尝试一下
I can't. Whenever I make a move you see it
我不能 我每次进一步的时候 总被人
a mile away. It's like a poker tell. No no no.
理解错误 就像表情露牌一样 不不不
Because I'm thinking about it, my conversation gets very stilted.
因为我在想这个的时候 我的话就变得蹊跷
She invited you. You must make a move.
她请你过去的 你必须进一步
I'm so happy just to be going over there,
我能去那里 和她亲近点
being close with her, I don't even care about the move.
就很开心了 我都不在意进一步
You realize all your dreams are coming true?
你意识到你所有的梦想都要成真了吗
Your whole plan is coming to fruition. Yes, I know.
你的全盘计划就要成功了 嗯 我知道
Ah, the actor prepares. Yeah.
啊 演前准备 嗯
What do you think? Wow.
你觉得怎么样? 哇
I love the face. Don't you love the face?
我喜欢这张脸 你不喜欢这脸吗?
The burning intensity, yes. Yeah.
极度的紧张感 确实 嗯
The let's-cut-the-crap, you know?
有种别说废话了的感觉 知道么?
It's not so much as a book
比起是书
as a pamphlet, you know?
不如说是册子 你懂吗?
Kind of on the thin side, isn't it?
有点薄啊 不是吗?
He's saying "Acting Without Acting."
他书名叫《没有表演的表演》
So if you're not gonna act there's not much left to say.
那如果没有表演的话就没什么可说的
"Acting Without Acting."
"没有表演的表演"
Yeah, everything is without. Yeah.
嗯 什么事都可以加个"没有" 对
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表