He attacked me! He leapt at me!
它攻击的我!它扑向的我!
Did you provoke him? No, I didn't do anything.
你挑衅它了吗? 没有 我什么都没干
You know this is Takahashi's pet swan.
你知道这天鹅是高桥的宠物吧
This is the love of his life.
他的心头肉啊
You think I wanted to kill it?
你以为我想杀了它吗?
I didn't want to kill a swan!
我也不想杀只天鹅啊!
Well, we're gonna have to call Animal Control
好嘛 我们得给动物控制中心
or the Wildlife Society or something like that. Are you out of your mind?
或者野生动物协会之类的打电♥话♥ 你脑子进水了?
There could be something in the food or water... They're attacking!
食物或者水里肯定加什么东西了… 它们都攻击人了!
Nobody's calling anybody. You got that?
不许有人打电♥话♥ 明白了吗?
Nobody's calling anybody. We'll get kicked out of the club.
不能打电♥话♥ 我们会被俱乐部踢出去的
Okay. Well, I gotta tell my wife.
好吧 呃 但我得告诉我老婆
Hey! No wives. Nobody.
嘿!老婆也不行 谁都不行
Come on, I tell my wife everything.
别吧 我什么都给我老婆说的
It was something that we agreed to in our marriage vows.
这是在我们结婚誓言里互相发过的誓
You tell your wife everything?!
你什么事儿都给你老婆讲?!
She won't tell anybody, but I got to tell her.
她不会说出去的 但是我得告诉她
I have to tell her. Are you crazy?!
我得告诉她 你疯了吧?!
What? You don't tell your wife anything!
怎么了? 你什么都不能给你老婆说!
My wife thinks i'm at the office.
我老婆还以为我在办公室呢
The only time I tell her I'm playing golf is when I'm with another woman!
我只有和别的女人在一起的时候 才告诉她我在打高尔夫!
You got to cover your tracks.
你要隐藏自己的行踪呀
We're a foursome here. We're all in this together. No wives!
我们在这儿就是四♥人♥帮♥ 我们是一起的 不带老婆!
All right. Fine.
好吧 成
We got to bury this thing now.
我们得把这货埋起来
Yeah, let's bury it. We'll bury it in the woods.
是啊 埋起来 我们把它埋进丛林里吧
Seriously?! Yeah. Come on, pick it up.
认真的吗?! 是啊 来 捡起来
No, you pick it up. You killed it. You pick it up.
不 你捡起来 你杀的 你捡起来
Oh, this is horrible.
噢 真是可怕
Oh, it's horrible. This is horrible.
噢 这真可怕 真是可怕
Fruit's good. Yeah.
水果不错 是啊
Delicious, isn't it? How can you talk about the food?
很可口 不是吗? 你怎么还能聊起吃的?
I want to throw up. We should get out of here.
我都想吐了 我们应该离开这儿
Yes, let's get out of here. Oh, that's a wonderful idea.
是啊 离开这儿吧 喔 这真是个绝妙的主意啊
I want to get out of here now.
我想马上离开这儿
Let me explain something to you, moron.
我来给你解释解释吧 笨蛋
Swan killers leave.
弑天鹅者溜
People who aren't swan killers stay,
非弑天鹅者留
have a little lunch, enjoy themselves,
享用他们的午餐
socialize, get to know the members.
社交 结识成员
There's nothing wrong. Get it?
从容不迫 明白了吗?
Guess what?
你猜怎么着?
I'm not a swan killer. Okay?
我不是那个弑天鹅者 好吗?
Hey, let me remind you of something, asshole
嘿 我来提醒你点儿事儿吧 蠢货
you're talking way too loud about swan killing
你在餐厅里说杀天鹅
in the dining room.
也太大声了吧
Why is that so hard to understand?
意识到这一点有那么难吗?
How many rules are you gonna break, okay?
你破了多少戒 拉里?
You're not supposed to have your phone on. It's always ringing.
你不能打电♥话♥ 它还老响
You killed a swan! Keep your fucking voice down!
你杀了只天鹅! 你♥他♥妈♥小点儿声!
You killed a swan. Shut up! Shut up!
你杀了只天鹅 闭嘴!闭嘴!
Why did I order turkey?
我为什么要点火鸡?
I should've just had the eggs and onions.
我就应该要份鸡蛋和洋葱
I know they're good here.
我知道他们做那个做得好
Will you do me a favor and shut up about your food?
求你了闭嘴吧 别聊你的食物了行吗?
He's right. All you're doing is complaining about your food.
他说得对 你就会抱怨你的食物
I told you to get the fruit. It's delicious.
我告诉你了 点份水果 很可口
I had fruit this morning. What am I gonna order it twice for?
我早上吃水果了 为什么我要点两次?
You can have fruit twice in one day. You can't.
你一天可以吃两次水果呀 不可以
You get the acid. It'll rip a hole in your stomach.
有酸 会在你胃上灼出洞的
They have non-acidic fruit. You got papaya and mango and banana.
他们有非酸性水果 有木瓜、芒果和香蕉
Hey, uh, what's that?
嘿 呃 那是什么?
What do you think that is? I don't know,
你觉得是什么? 我不知道
but it's not what you're thinking.
但绝对不是你想的那个
We just buried the thing 20 minutes ago. They're not gonna find it already.
我们二十分钟前刚给埋了 他们不会就这么刨出来了
Oh no. Look.
哦不 看呀
Clubhouse!
去会所!
Now what are we gonna do?
现在我们怎么办?
It was a bird. What were you so scared of?
就一只鸟 你咋会吓成那样?
A bird! It was selfdefense!
一只鸟! 那是自我防卫!
What could it have possibly done to you?
它还能把你怎么样?
It could've killed me. It's not a wild boar!
它能杀了我 它又不是头野猪!
You should've seen when it leaped in the air!
你们真应该好好看看它从空中扑过来的样子!
Why even bury it? Why were you thinking of burying it?
为什么还给埋了?你怎么想的 还给它埋了?
Mr. Takahashi
高桥先生
would like to see you all in his office now.
现在在他的办公室里 想见见各位
So, gentlemen.
那么 先生们
You know what this is?
你们知道这是什么吗?
This is tee sheet.
这是订场单
It tells me who played
它能让我知道谁去打过球
and who did not play.
谁没打过球
Only one other group played.
只有一组人打过球
Course not crowded.
场地没什么人去
Respect for Norm.
以示对诺曼的尊重
Oh. You played.
噢 你们去了
Why? You no respect Norm?
为什么?你们不尊重诺曼吗?
No no, of course. Absolutely.
不不不 当然尊重 绝对的
Although he was a slow player.
即使他是个行动迟缓的球员
What else you not respect?
你们还有什么不尊重的?
Beautiful black swan?
漂亮的黑天鹅?
We adore swans!
我们爱天鹅啊!
My beautiful black swan Kyoko
我漂亮的黑天鹅京子
was killed, murdered.
死了 被谋杀了
Who killed Kyoko?
是谁杀了京子?
You. I don't know you.
你 我不认识你
Who are you? I'm a guest here.
你是哪位? 我不是会员
If I may say, I think the food here is just great.
容我说一句 我觉得这里的食物非常好
I ordered some eggs with... You kill swan?
我点了一些鸡蛋配… 你杀了天鹅?
No, sir.
不 先生
I'm from out of town. I have no reason to kill the swan.
我不是这地儿的人 我没理由杀天鹅啊
You. You smart guy.
你呢 聪明的家伙
Thank you. Yeah.
谢谢您 是啊
You not kill swan. Oh, no, sir.
你没杀天鹅 噢 没有 先生
But you know who kill swan.
但是你知道谁杀的天鹅
Well, I don't think... No, I don't think I do.
这个嘛 我不觉得… 我不觉得我知道
You like club? I love this club.
你喜欢俱乐部吗? 我爱这家俱乐部
You tell me, free dues.
你告诉我 免你会费
No more dues.
不收会费
For life? Whole life.
终身? 终身
Valet parking? Any time.
代客泊车呢? 随叫随到
Range balls? All you want.
练习场的球呢? 随便你用
If you tell me. Tell me.
要是你告诉我的话 告诉我吧
Um, no I really can't think of who could've done it.
呃 我恐怕真的不知道是谁干的
You. Hmm.
你 嗯哼
You kill swan? No, I'd never kill a swan.
你杀的天鹅? 不 我没杀过天鹅
Why? You stupid. I'm not stupid.
为什么?你那蠢样 我不蠢
Yes. You marry big-mouth wife.
你娶了个大嘴巴的老婆
She does have a big mouth.
她是挺大嘴巴的
Yes, maybe I talk to her.
是啊 没准我能和她聊聊
No, don't call her.
别呀 别给她打电♥话♥
I don't even bring her around anymore out of respect.
出于尊重我都不把她带过来了
oh. Larry.
噢 拉里呀
How are you? I'm good.
你好吗? 我挺好的
Yeah?
是吗?
You kill Kyoko? No.
你杀了京子? 没有
Yeah. No.
是的 不是
I can't talk now. I'll call you back.
我现在不能说话 我会打回去的
No cell phone in the clubhouse!
不许带电♥话♥进俱乐部!
Last warning!
最后一次警告了!
Now go! go!
走吧!走吧!
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表