but when you take regular food, I have a problem.
但你拿常规食物 我就有意见了
I didn't take anything! That's crazy.
我什么都没拿!真好笑
Speak the truth. Help him with the truth, would you, Jeff?
说到真♥相♥ 你能帮他弄清一下真♥相♥吗?杰夫
I wouldn't know. I actually wasn't there in the kitchen.
我不知道 其实我当时不在厨房♥
You were... you were... oh no, you weren't. I know where you were!
你在的...你在...哦不 你不在 我知道你在哪儿
You were in bed with me. What?
你和我一起在床上 啥?
Come on.
得了
What did you say? What did you say?
你说什么? 你说什么?
What the fuck is she talking about, Jeff? What the hell did you do?
她说的是他妈什么鬼 杰夫?你天杀的做啥了?
Oh, I did nothing. He didn't do anything.
噢 我啥都没做 他什么都没做
Did you take advantage of this poor deranged girl?
你是不是占这可怜的精神错乱的姑娘的便宜了
You are sick! Shame on you.
你真恶心! 你该感到羞耻
That's disgusting. What did you do now?
真是恶心 你都做啥了?
Seriously, huh? You sick fucking pervert.
说真的 你们想想? 你这个死变♥态♥!
You're... you're serving nothing but lies here. I'm not hungry.
这里...这张桌上只有谎言 我不饿了
Come on! What did you do to her, Jeffrey?
得了! 你对她做了什么 杰夫?
How could you do that? She's fucking nuts!
你怎么做的出来? 她在发疯!
She's a nutbag! She's a nutbag.
她是疯子!疯子!
I did not do anything. Crazy! He'll sleep with a mental patient?
我什么都没做 真的是! 他会和精神病人上♥床♥吗?
All right, all right, all right!
好了 好了 好了
I believe you!
我相信你!
Even Bam Bam is not crazy enough to sleep with you, okay?
就算巴巴也不会疯到和你睡觉 好吧?
Only I am. There you go.
只有我会 这不就好了
There you go. That's exactly...
这就对了 说的...
That's exactly right. Of course.
说的真对 当然
Okay, everybody, everybody,
好了 各位 各位
I want to apologize for the Funkhouser family.
我想代表冯克豪瑟家道个歉
Oh, stop. It's not necessary.
啊呀不用 没必要的
No no. No need to apologize.
不 不 不用道歉
I'm going to have to take her back to the institution.
我打算把她送回精神机构了
I'm gonna tell you something: I think it would be good for her.
我给你说:我觉得你这样做是对她好
And you're doing it for her own safety, for her own good.
你是为了她的安全 为她着想
No, I'm not so certain. No, it's good.
不 我不认同 不 这样更好
It would be fantastic. It's a great thing,
这会非常好 这是个好事
because you've gotta think of the long haul.
因为你得从长远考虑
In the long haul, you want her back.
从长远考虑 你如果想她回来
Maybe she needs help back. You want to help her.
那她就先需要帮助 你是想帮助她
Look look look, just drop it.
好了好了 不说了
Let's enjoy our dinner. I'm sorry this happened.
享用我们的晚餐吧 我抱歉这事儿发生了
The best salad anybody ever made.
这沙拉你们其他地方吃不到
Thank you, sweetheart. Hello?
谢谢你 亲爱的 喂?
What? Hold on, hey, what?
啥?等下 嘿 你说啥?
Oh, okay.
哦 好
All right, I'll go pick it up. No, I'll leave right now.
好的 我过来拿 不 我现在就出发
You're leaving? I'm so sorry.
你要走了? 我很抱歉
I have to go. I have to pick up Loretta's medication.
我必须要走 我得去拿洛雷塔的药
You didn't give it to her yet? I've gotta get it from the pharmacy.
你还没把药给她? 我得去药店拿
I'm sorry, she's sick. I haven't served the entree yet.
我很抱歉 她病了 我还没上主菜呢
It's sad because I'm having so much fun here, and then...
真遗憾 我本来吃的很开心的 然后...
and I gotta go and... maybe I'll come back.
我又不得不走...没事说不定我还回来呢
No, don't bother coming back.
不 别费心再回来了
Go go go!
走走走!
I got the prescription, Auntie Rae. I'm just gonna get some food to go.
我拿到药了 雷姑妈 我只是得去带点吃的回来
Could you do me a favor? What?
你能帮我个忙吗? 什么忙?
Could you go up to Loretta and ask her what the name of that restaurant was
你能上楼问问洛雷塔一家饭店的名字吗?
we ate in in Santa Monica a few weeks ago?
上周我们在圣莫尼卡吃的那家
No. Why not?
不行 为啥?
Because she's resting. Is she sleeping?
因为她在休息 她睡了吗?
No. Can she talk?
没有 她能说话吗?
Yes. So let her talk.
可以 那你让她说话呗
No. I don't want her talking. I want her resting.
不 我不想让她说话 我想让她休息
Resting? What does resting even mean?
休息?你说休息究竟什么意思?
She's not sleeping, is she? You can talk and rest.
她有没睡觉 是吧?说话不影响休息吧
Larry, I am not gonna bother Loretta with this bullshit. Do you hear me?
拉里 我不会因为这种破事去打扰洛雷塔的 你听到了吗?
She resting. Bye.
她在休息 拜
Hi. Oh, hi, Mr. David. Nice to see you.
嗨 哦 嗨 大卫先生 很高兴见到你
I'd like some food to go. Oh, I just sat your party.
我想点些东西带走 哦 我刚让你的客人们就座
Party? Yeah, you had a reservation.
我的客人? 是啊 你预订了位置的啊
I have a reservation? Let me see.
我预订了?我看看
"Larry David, 2."
"拉里大卫 2人"
My God.
我的天呐
Thank you.
谢谢你
Well well.
啧啧啧
Hi, Larry. Hi, hello.
嗨 拉里 嗨 你好
My man. How's it going, brother?
老伙计 怎么样啊 哥们?
Pretty good. Give me some.
非常好 来一个
All right. What, are you using my name to get a table in here?
好叻 怎么 你用我的名字在这儿订位置?
Well, it's so crowded. I just thought you'd...
哎呀 来这儿的人太多了 我只是觉得...
Really? ...have a better chance.
是不是哦? ...报你的名字容易些
Did you? Ah. Yeah.
是么?啊 是的
You want to join us? You could eat with us.
你想坐下吗?你可以和我们一起吃
Are you sure? Really? Please.
你认真的吗?真的? 请
Sit down. I miss you.
坐吧 我想死你了
You sure? Yeah, mmhmm.
讲真? 讲真 嗯哼
Great. Oh, by the way,
那敢情好 顺便一说
I put you up for an NAACP lmage Award.
我给你报了一项NAACP形象奖
Yeah yeah. You did?
真的 真的 你真报了?
Fingers crossed, baby. I think you'll win.
祝你好运咯小可爱 我觉得你能获奖
Oh, thank you. How is Loretta?
哦 谢谢你 洛雷塔怎么样?
Oh, she's... she's... yeah.
呃 她...她...嗯
Yeah? Yeah, she's good.
嗯? 嗯 她还不错
How's the no-fly underwear guy?
不开口内衣兄如何了?
Um, it's not happening.
呃 那个黄了
It didn't work out. Really?
处不下去 真的?
Yeah.
是的
Maybe Larry's people can hook you up with somebody.
也许拉里的人可以帮你再找一个
You know Lil Wayne? You know Lil Wayne.
你认识小韦恩吧?你认识小韦恩
Oh, like this. Yeah.
嗯 这种认识
I can't... I can't read my...
我看不... 我看不太清...
menu. It's so dark in here.
菜单 这里面太黑了
It's so dark. I honestly have... Unbelievable.
太黑了 我说真的... 难以置信
This is insane. How do they expect people to read this menu, honestly?
疯了吧 这让人怎么看菜单?说真的
You can't.
看不了
I've got a candle here and I can't read it.
我拿了个蜡烛都看不清
I'm gonna go outside. Oh yeah, I'm gonna go outside.
我出去看好了 嗯 我也出去
I'll go out with you. Larry, what you putting on your hair?
我和你一起出去 拉里 你头发上涂了什么?
I like that. Posner.
我觉得不错 霸王
You learning, Larry. Hang in there, baby.
你学的快哦 拉里 再努把劲儿哈小可爱
Oh, look, the Caesar salad.
哦 瞧 凯撒沙拉
Caesar salad. You used to get that.
凯撒沙拉 你过去喜欢点这个
That's very good here. Right. With the 200 croutons.
这儿的这个挺好 是 一碗得有两百块面包丁
A lot of croutons. There were a lot of croutons.
很多面包丁 是有很多面包丁
Ton of croutons.
非常多面包丁
I can't believe I'm sitting here with you.
我不敢相信我和你坐在这儿
Weird. Huh?
真奇怪 哈?
It's weird. It's crazy.
好奇怪的 真神奇
Isn't it? I really miss you.
是吧? 我很想你
I miss you too. You do?
我也想你 是吗?
Well... kind of.
嗯...差不多吧
I mean, I do, I do.
我是说 想 肯定想
It's just what was happening was not working for me.
只是那时候我们之间的关系不适合我了
It just wasn't... I don't know. What?
只是...我也不知道 怎么了嘛?
It got to this place where you were
事情到后来就变成 你总是
always at the house and you didn't have anything to do
待在家里 没有其他事可做
and you... it was just different.
你就...总之感觉不同了
Like when you were working on "Seinfeld,"
比如你在做《宋飞正传》的时候
you had a job and you'd get up and you'd go, like,
你有工作要做 你起床 出门 然后...
do something with other people.
会出去和其他人相处
Okay. And then you'd come home
嗯 然后再回到家里
and it was like that was the right amount of Larry.
那才是合适剂量的拉里
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表