All right, thanks, Larry. Bye.
好的 谢谢 再见 拉里
Bye.
再见
Hey!
嘿!
Fucking Mocha Joe!
他妈的摩卡乔!
So how's it going with Cheryl?
所以谢丽儿怎么样?
Really good. She got anything?
很不错 她不错?
Yeah. Yeah, she's good.
嗯 嗯 她很棒
I like what she's doing. Really?
我喜欢她的表演 真的?
Easy to work with. We got together last night at her place.
很好相处 我昨晚去她家了
Oh really? Cheryl calls, she says come on over.
哦 真的? 谢丽儿打来说过来吧
I go over, we worked for two hours. Wow.
我就过去 我们工作了两小时 哇
When has an actress done that? So which shirt do you like?
有女演员这么做过吗? 那你喜欢哪件衬衫?
Pick one out.
随便选一件
Hey, Lar. Lar.
嘿 拉儿 拉儿
The guy came, I got an estimate
专家来了 做了个评估
and it's gonna cost 500 bucks to fix that table.
我得花五百美元修那个桌子
The ring.
那个环
I... Yes, you did.
我... 对 是你干的
Come on, man. Yes, you did.
认了吧 就是你干的
Please don't play this game with me.
求你别和我耍花招了
I would tell you if I left it.
如果是我的话我会说的
I respect wood. I revere wood.
我尊重木头 我崇敬木头
I'm considerate of wood.
我为木头着想
Lar, I have known you since 1983.
拉儿 我 1983 年就认识你了
Whatever it is. Four. Yeah, four.
大概吧 1984
I know when you are lying.
你撒谎的时候我能看得出来
And right now you're doing that thing with your mouth when it's like...
现在你又用嘴开始...
Really? Seriously?
是吗?真的?
I don't even care about the money, Larry. Just fess up, man.
我甚至都不关心钱 拉里 就直说吧 老兄
If you didn't do it, who did it?
如果不是你干的 那是谁?
You're the person... I'm going to find out.
你就是那个... 我会找到是谁的
Oh, please. I will find out
哦 求你了 我会找出是谁
and I will drag that person by the hair
然后我就揪着那个人的头发
and bring him into your dressing room soon.
把他带到你的化妆间去 你等着
Oh, man. Okay, scene "S" is up.
哦 老兄 好了 S场开始
We're in Jerry's apartment. It's George and Amanda.
在杰瑞的公♥寓♥里 角色有乔治和阿曼达
We're right here.
开始吧
And we were talking about you and the therapist says
我们谈起你的时候心理医生说
that maybe there's another side to you.
可能你还有另一面呢
Not just another... dozens.
不止一面...好多呢
How about that? How about that?
怎么样?怎么样?
So why don't we sit down? Sit down.
那我们为什么不坐下呢? 坐下
Yeah, come on. Would you like some popcorn? Because I made it.
嗯 来吧 你想吃点爆米花吗?我做的
Wait, is that in there? Uhhuh, "I made it."
等下 剧本是这样吗? 嗯 "我做的"
I know, but I don't say I made it.
我知道 但我不会说是我做的
No, I say "I made it." I know, it was so convincing.
不 我会说"我做的" 我知道 多有说服力啊
I'm playing George.
我演的是乔治
I don't understand this bit. It's great.
我不理解这点 很棒
But it says that they fight over the popcorn.
但这上面写他们因为爆米花争起来了
Is it like a wrestle? No no, it's not wrestling.
是像摔角一样吗? 不 不 不是摔角
You're fighting with your hands, okay?
你们是手打架了 好吗?
Yeah. Let it go. Wherever it goes.
嗯 随便吧 随便怎么发展
It's rehearsal. It's exploratory.
这是排练 怎么想怎么来
So do you want some popcorn? I made it.
那你想吃点爆米花吗?我做的
This is like the greatest relationship I've ever seen you have on the show.
这是我看过你在剧里最美好的关系了
George has never been this happy.
乔治从没这么开心过
好莱坞荧幕情侣和戏外夫妻,1961年结婚至今,有一儿一女
理查德本杰明&宝拉普林蒂丝:
I'm watching Richard Benjamin and Paula Prentiss here.
我眼前的不是理查德本杰明和宝拉普林蒂丝么
This is fantastic. She's unbelievable.
太棒了 她很令人难以置信的
I really believe this. Thank you.
我真的信了 谢谢你
Okay, that's lunch for a half.
好了 午饭时间半小时
We're feeding on 19. We're right back here after lunch.
我们在19号♥开饭 在午饭之后再回来
What do we got, like a half hour? Take whatever you want.
我们有多久 半小时? 随便多久
That is gold. You want to have some lunch?
太棒了 你想吃点午饭吗?
Don't change anything though. You want to go off the lot?
什么都不用改 你想去停车场吃吗?
Lar. Hey, Lar. One second.
拉儿 嘿 拉儿 等一下
No, Lar, wait a second. How you doing?
不 拉儿 等一下 你还好吗?
You know what? I've got to get going. One second.
你知道么?我真的得走了 等一下
Did you get a chance to pick up those beans? I'm really low on coffee.
你去取来那些豆子了吗?我的库存不多了
You know, I went and there was a lot of traffic.
知道么 我去那里的路上车很堵
I got stuck in traffic and by the time I got there...
我被堵在路上 等我到那里...
I went all the way over there, the store was closed
我大老远过去了 那家店关门了
so I couldn't get 'em.
所以我就没拿上
So you didn't get the beans?
那你没拿到豆子?
No, I didn't get the beans.
不 我没拿到豆子
So you didn't do me the favor?
那你没帮我忙?
I attempted to do you the favor.
我努力去帮你忙了
I tried to do you the favor. What are you talking about?
我尽力帮你的忙了 你说什么呢?
An attempt is not a favor. What?
努力可不是帮忙 什么?
It is a favor. It is a favor. That's as good as a favor.
就是帮忙 是帮忙 就和帮忙一样
The effort was there. What did you come back with, though?
我努力过了 那你带回来什么了?
Well, the store was closed.
那家店关了
Driving to a coffee place is not a favor.
开到咖啡店去不是帮忙
Where did I bring the jumper cable,
我把跨接线拿到哪去了
halfway to your office or to your office?
是没到你办公室 还是到了你办公室?
Mocha Joe has nothing to show for your supposed favor.
你帮的这个忙 摩卡乔可没得到什么
I know. You have jumper cables. What's he got?
我知道 你拿到那些跨接线了 他拿到什么了?
Exactly. He's got a story about traffic.
正是 他就听了一个堵车的故事
Thank you, Jerry. You're welcome, Mocha Joe.
谢谢你 杰瑞 不客气 摩卡乔
Come on, I did a lot for Mocha Joe.
算了吧 我为摩卡乔做了很多
Mocha Joe doesn't need people driving around for him.
摩卡乔不需要别人替他开车乱转
He needs coffee. Whatever happened to "E" for effort?
他需要的是咖啡 不记得"努力能得个E"了?
"E" for effort! You people think about that.
努力就能得"E"!你们好好想想
"E" for effort!
努力能得"E"!
"F" for favor!
帮忙得"F"!
"C" for coffee.
咖啡得"C"
And by the time I got outside they went to lunch
等我出去的时候他们已经
in his car with the tinted windows.
到他深色玻璃的车里吃午饭去了
Who knows what's going on with those tinted windows?
谁知道那些深色玻璃之后有什么勾当?
Anything could be going on in that car.
那辆车里什么都有可能发生
They could be eating burritos
他们午饭时在深色车窗后
behind those tinted windows at lunch.
可能就在吃卷饼而已
That's your proof? They've got tinted windows?
那就是你的论点?他安了深色车窗?
It's not only that. I told you what happened on stage...
不止是那样 我和你说在台前发生了什么...
the way they were getting along and laughing
他们相处的方式 笑的样子
and the touching and all that.
还有互相抚摸 之类的
And last night he was at her house.
还有昨晚他去她家了
I'm sorry, but you sound crazy.
不好意思 但你听起来疯了
You didn't see them. If you had seen them you wouldn't say that.
你又没看到他们 如果你看到他们你就不会这么说了
I think you should just let this blow over.
我认为你应该让这事过去了
This is nothing. And just go back to work.
这不算什么 回去工作就好
Come on. I'll see you later.
算了 我们之后见
All right.
好吧
Oh.
哦
Hmm. What?
嗯 怎么?
You got a ring stain on your table.
你桌子上有环渍
Really? That's interesting.
是吗? 有意思
What? What's interesting about a ring stain?
什么?环渍有什么有意思的?
Wait a second.
等一下
Yeah? I remember Susie
怎么了? 我记得苏西
had a drink at the party.
在派对上拿着杯喝的
She was standing right by that table.
她就在那张桌子的旁边
Hey, Jeff. Yeah?
嘿 杰夫 怎么?
Oh, hi, Lar. Jeff, did you call the sprinkler guy?
哦 嗨拉儿 杰夫 你给那个洒水装置的人打电♥话♥了吗
Because it's not working. Not yet.
那东西坏了 还没呢
You told me 10 minutes ago. I'll call him.
你给我说了才十分钟 我会给他打电♥话♥的
Hey. What?
嘿 怎么?
I notice you got a little ring stain on your table.
我注意到你桌子上有一圈水渍
I know. I noticed that.
我知道 我看到了
How'd that happen? I don't know.
怎么搞的? 我不清楚
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表