So Loretta was swearing at you and yelling at you?
所以洛雷塔大声骂了你一顿是吗
Yeah.
嗯
And she really thought you were cheating on her?
她真觉得你背着她出轨了?
Auntie Rae gave me... she gave me the finger
雷姑妈还冲我...她冲我比了中指
as she was driving away. Yeah. Did she really?
在她开车走的时候 真的吗
Oh God. "Fuck you, Larry."
天啊 "干♥你♥啊拉里"
How's it feel living alone?
光棍生活如何啊
Well, I'm not alone. I've still got Leon.
呃我不孤独的 我还有里昂
Umm, listen.
嗯 听我说
I know I brought it up a million times,
我知道我问过一万遍了
but NBC is still harping me about
但是NBC台还是想问我
about doing a "Seinfeld" reunion.
要不要做《宋飞正传》的重聚特辑
Again? Don't they give up, these people?
又来 这帮人就不懂放弃吗
So what do you think?
你觉得呢
You know, those reunion shows, they're so lame, really.
你知道 这些重聚特辑吧 真的都有点蠢
They never work. The actors are 10 years older.
行不通的 演员都老了十岁
It just doesn't look right.
看起来就不对头
You know, I don't think so. Jerry would never want to do it, either.
你看 我也这么想 杰瑞也不会愿意拍的
All right, look. I'm in agreement with you
行吧 你看 我跟你意见一致
but here's what I need, okay?
但我现在需要什么呢
Come with me to NBC... let me set up a meeting...
跟我去一趟NBC 让我跟他们约个会议
say no. That way I can always say to them,
你当面拒绝他们 这样我好说话
"He said no. You heard it from him."
"他说了不行 你们听见了"
Fine. Thank you. They'll leave me alone.
行吧 谢谢 这样他们就会放过我了
We move on to other things. None of this crap.
我们说点别的 别说这破事了
Hi, honey. How are you doing? Hi. Oh, the same.
嗨老婆你好啊 嗨 老样子
I'm sorry. Really not good. Hi, Lar.
很抱歉 真的不好 嗨 拉儿
Hey. What's the matter? L... you know, I'm tired.
嘿 怎么了 呃 你知道 我很累
I'm achy... my knees ache.
我不舒服 膝盖疼
I feel weak. I've been to two doctors...
感觉很虚 看过两次大夫了
everybody says I'm fine, It's in my head...
都说我没事 是心理作用
which is bullshit. As you know, I'm always happy and up.
这就是扯淡 你知道我一直乐观又积极
You are a picture of happiness.
你就是快乐的化身
She does have a very good disposition. She's bubbly.
她真的性情非常好 她好到冒泡
Wouldn't you say that? Bubbly. Yeah, I think so.
你能不能别那么说 冒泡 嗯行吧
I've never been so tired. It's just like...
我从没这么累过 就像
Have you been in any tall grass lately?
你最近有没有趟过高的草丛
Well, you know, on Fire Island I was in tall grass.
呃 你知道 我在火焰岛的时候进过高草地
I was on the dunes, in the grass when we were there.
在沙丘上 那里有片草地
Have you been tested for Lyme disease?
你有没有检查过莱姆病?
You think it's a tick bite or something?
你觉得这是虫子叮的?
It could be. I know somebody who had something, it wasn't diagnosed
有可能 我知道有人有这种先例 没确诊
and then it turned out to be Lyme disease.
最后发现是莱姆病
What have you got to lose? Take a blood test.
去了又没坏处 验个血吧
What are you, a fucking doctor? How do you know these things?
你特么算什么医生 你从哪听来的
I'm a hypochondriac, so I'm aware of this stuff.
我有疑病症 所以这些东西我都了解过
Oh my God.
我的天
What is this? What are you doing?
怎么回事 你来做什么
I can't believe it. This is the second time
难以置信 这是第二次
I've run into you in, what, three weeks.
我碰见你了 就这三周
What are you doing here? I had an audition.
你来做什么 试镜
Really? Yeah, I'm acting again.
真的吗 是啊 我又开始演戏了
Wow. How'd you do? I did okay.
哇 怎么样啊 还行
Yeah. I don't think I got it. I don't know. How do you know?
嗯 不一定通过 我说不好 谁说得准呢
What are you doing here?
你来又是做什么
I have a meeting
我来开会
with Jeff and NBC about a "Seinfeld" reunion,
跟杰夫还有NBC讨论《宋飞正传》重聚
but it's... Really?
但是 真的吗
Yeah, but I'm not... I'm not gonna do it. I'm just going...
嗯 但我不 我不想做 我现在
No, that's perfect. People love reunion shows.
不 接下来吧 人们喜欢看重聚特辑
How much would people love to see that cast back together?
人们有多想看剧组重聚啊
See what they're doing now, years later, and how they look?
看看他们这么多年在做什么 长什么样
So you'd be running... running it. Yeah, I'd be writing it.
所以你要负责 对 是我写剧本
Yeah, what I used to do. Yeah. Writing it and...
嗯 你的老本行 写完然后
my God. You have to write a part for me.
天啊 你得给我写个角色
Oh ho, you've got it. Okay. I'm not kidding.
哦没问题 好的我不开玩笑
Yeah. I'm not kidding.
嗯 我没开玩笑
You're not kidding. Okay, fine. No, I'm not.
你认真的 好没问题 认真的
What else is going on? Oh, I'm just... I'm doing Pilates,
你还做什么呢 嗯 我在做普拉提
I'm learning Japanese and I'm into the Lakers.
学日语 而且最近开始看湖人队
I am finally appreciating... Now you're into basketball?
我终于开始喜欢... 你终于喜欢篮球了?
After I leave? But I've got some girlfriends that are...
在我走之后? 是因为我有些闺蜜
they are into it and we're going on Thursday night,
她们很喜欢看 我们这周四晚上就会去
going to the game. Really? I was actually thinking
看球赛 真的吗 我还在想
about going to that game. I was gonna buy scalper's tickets.
要不要去看球 我想从黄牛那买♥♥
Oh. Maybe I'll run into you.
哦 可能还会碰到你
I'm sure you will. Why wouldn't you? Why wouldn't I? Yeah.
你肯定会的 不然呢 不然呢 对呀
I should run. Okay.
我该走了 好
But it's good to see you. Good to see you.
很高兴见到你 高兴见到你
Really. Bye. Bye.
真的 再见 再见
What's she doing here? She's... she's acting again.
她来做什么 她又开始拍戏了
She had an audition. Oh. Good for her.
她接了个试镜 哦那还挺好
All right, let's get this bullshit over with. Okay.
好了 我们去搞定这破事 走
Larry, I'm going to ask you the same question
拉里 我还是想问老问题
that every affiliate asks me
也是每个分公♥司♥想问的
every day of my job...
我每天都要回答这些
is "When are we going to get a 'Seinfeld' reunion?"
"我们什么时候拍《宋飞正传》重聚特辑?"
Mm hmm. Huh?
嗯哼 哈?
Yeah. I don't know. Huh?
嗯 我不知道啊 嗯?
Well, the window is wide open right now and it's kind of perfect.
呃 现在可是给你大开绿灯 时机完美
Well, listening to you... Mm hmm.
呃 光听你说... 嗯哼
...has me excited. - Well, it's because I'm excited!
都让我激动了 那是因为我真的激动啊
I think that...
我觉得
what are you thinking? Hour, half hour?
你觉得怎样 一小时还是半小时
I am thinking whatever you want to do.
我觉得你想怎样都可以
What are you thinking? Do you want to do an hour?
你觉得呢 你想做一个小时吗
Do you want to do a half hour? We don't care.
还是半个小时 我们不管的
It's the finest commodity NBC has put out...
这是NBC做过最优秀的电视剧
I really like what you did in that take.
我真的很喜欢你刚才那条的表演
Really? 'Cause I can try it a different way if you want me to.
真的吗 要是你想让我换个风格也可以
I can... No, don't change a thing. It's perfect.
我能... 不不用换 很完美了
And as far as the rest of you go,
至于你们其他人
I've got a couple of little things.
我还有几点想说
Uh, Michael? Yeah.
呃 迈克 嗯
I loved the entrance. That slide? It's working.
我喜欢这个进场 那个滑动效果很有用
Well, it's making me a bit dizzy,
呃 我觉得有点晕
but I'll do anything for you, Larry.
但是你说怎样就怎样 拉里
Julia, the business with the apple...
茱莉亚 和苹果的生意
come on, how funny is that?
拜托 多好玩啊
Hey, it was your idea and it completely works.
嗨 那是你的主意 真的管用
The glasses? You're killing me.
还有这眼镜 太绝了
I can't do it as good as you, but I'm gonna keep trying.
我没法做到和你一样好 但我会继续努力
Yeah, and that new line... the kumquat and the quail?
嗯 还有那个新台词 金桔和鹌鹑
You're amazing. Yeah, amazing.
你太棒了 太棒啦
Amazing. Yeah, you're really unbelievable, Larry.
棒 嗯 你真是无与伦比 拉里
We are thinking to leave the door open to the creative...
我们在想 要留出空间给创意...
I'll... I'll do it. What?
我...我接了 啥?
I'll do it. You'll do it?!
我接了 你同意了吗
That is amazing. Really?
太棒啦 真的?
That's fantastic. Wow.
太棒啦 哇
You're gonna do it? I'm gonna do it.
你要接吗 我接了
And I have a pretty good idea for George too.
而且我有些关于乔治的好点子
He's already writing. In the 11 years since the show's
他开始创作了 在停播后的11年里
been off the air, he's gotten married, divorced
他结婚了 又离婚了
and now he's gonna try to get his wife back.
现在他想赢回自己的妻子
Funny. Okay.
有趣 好的
I know it's not a great idea, but I can work on it.
我知道这不是绝佳的主意 但我能在这基础上改进
No, I think it's a great idea. I love this.
不 我觉得这主意太好了 我喜欢
What about Jerry? I'll talk to Jerry and I'll talk to the cast.
杰瑞呢 我会跟杰瑞 还有别的演员谈
Great. Great. Great.
太好了 太好了
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表