克拉克肯特直到16岁才知道他的父亲是谁
and he turned out pretty good.
他最后不也好好的
Jerry, his planet was destroyed.
杰瑞 他的星球被毁灭了
I think I continue.
我想下句还是我的
He was fortunate to discover the crystals
他很幸运 能在孤独堡垒
找到那些水晶
伊莎贝拉不会有那些水晶
You know about the crystals?
你还知道水晶的事情?
Of course I know about the crystals.
我当然知道水晶的事情
door.
开门
Hello, Newman. Hello, Jerry.
- 你好 纽曼 - 你好 杰瑞
I wonder if you would tell your friend George
我在想你能不能告诉你的朋友乔治
that on my route I had occasion to use
我路上有机会使用了
one of his so-called itoilets.
一个他所谓的爱厕
I found it anything but acceptable. Oh, really?
- 我发现它不可接受 - 哦 真的?
Well, I'm afraid in that particular scenario my sympathies...
好吧 我想在那种特殊情况下 我的同情心...
now I'm going to close the door on you.
现在我要关上你的门了
How am I going to do that? I'll get out.
- 我该怎么做? - 我会出去的
Do it. I want to hear that line. Okay.
演啊 我想听那句台词 好吧
Ok... I'm watching the show from here.
好 我就在这儿看戏
All right, you watch the show. We'll do it for you, okay?
好叻 你看戏 我们演给你看 好吧?
开演 我发现它不可接受
Oh, really?
哦 讲真?
Well, I'm afraid in that particular scenario,
好吧 我想在那种特定情况下
my sympathies lie only with the toilet.
我的同情心只属于那个厕所
Good day.
日安
are you Kramer? No.
- 你是克雷莫么? - 不是
Oh, hey, Kramer...
哦 嘿 克雷莫...
Are you monena? Mmhmm.
你是莫妮娜吗? 嗯哼
I'm going to the ballgame.
我要去打球了
I take monena with me, I can use the carpool lane.
我要带上莫妮娜 这样就可以用拼车车道了
I see.
我懂
Michael: should she come in more?
她该走进来一些吗?
Well, I think you... You're a hooker.
好吧 我想...你是个妓♥女♥
You should just go in and make yourself at home.
你应该进门 然后就像在自己家一样
Okay, take charge. And I could follow her.
-好 主动些 - 然后我可以跟着她
Right, you follow her in. Are you good?
- 好的 你跟着她进来 - 你好了吗?
Okay, guys, take five. That's a tight five.
好吧 大家 第五场 连着的还是第五场
我们回到杰瑞的公♥寓♥里
Hey, Larry, did you call Duberstein?
嘿 拉里 你给杜博斯坦打电♥话♥了么?
Oh, um...
哦 嗯...
Well, I left a message... Yeah?
- 我给他发了信息... - 然后呢?
...and, you know,
嗯 你知道
i'm just waiting for him to call me back.
我在等他给我回电♥话♥
How long ago did you leave the message?
你多久前发的短♥信♥?
Yesterday. Yesterday?
- 昨天 - 昨天?
Yeah. I don't want to push you on this,
- 是啊 - 我不想因为这事催你
but I can hardly think out here.
但是我现在几乎不能思考
You know what the doctor said to me?
你知道医生给我说了什么吗?
I'm supposed to stand by for the symptoms.
我应该等待明显症状
Am I going to stand by in front of the camera with the symptoms?
我在摄像机面前等到症状出现吗?
I understand. I'll... So you going to call him?
- 我明白 我会... - 所以你会给他打电♥话♥么?
Yes. Okay. Hi.
- 会的 - 好 嗨
Hey. Yeah, you guys...
- 嘿 - 你们...
Oh, good. I, um...
哦 好 我 呃...
I'm having a bit of a problem
我有点问题
just trying to find a tone.
只是想找到一个腔调
They have a cadence.
他们都很抑扬顿挫
Like, "yeah, I still have my half."
比如我说 "嗯 我那一半还在呢"
You don't need a cadence. Just be yourself. You're doing great.
你不需要抑扬顿挫 做你自己就好 你做得很好
Don't feel the seinfeldian pressure.
别受到这帮宋飞人的压力
I don't want you to sound like them.
我不希望你和他们听起来一样
我希望你听起来像你 我专门为你写的
Thank you. You're doing great.
- 谢谢你 - 你做的很好
I feel like you're my only...
我觉得你是我唯一的...
You know... Yeah.
- 你懂... - 是啊
... You're on my side. You know what I mean? I am on your side.
- 你是我这边的 你懂我的意思吗? - 我是你这边的
Good morning. Good morning. Hi.
- 早安 早安 - 嗨
Hey. Hi, how are you?
- 嘿 - 嗨 你怎么样?
Don't mean to interrupt. No, go ahead. We'll talk later.
- 没打扰到你们吧 - 没 你们聊 我们一会再谈
Hope I didn't... No no, it's okay.
- 希望我没... - 不 没有 没事的
Okay. Good morning. Hey.
- 好吧 早安 - 嘿
Mission accomplished. What is this?
- 任务完成 - 这是什么?
A pen. Yes, it is a pen.
- 笔 - 是 这是根笔
You're right about that. Yes, I am, sir.
- 你说对的 - 是的 先生
It's not the pen I gave you.
这不是我给你的那根笔
This is not replacing the pen.
你这不是替换笔
This is just giving me another pen.
你是给了我另一根笔
You didn't say, "get the same pen."
你没说过"还我一根一样的笔"
You said, "you need to replace the pen."
你说的是 "你需要给我换一根笔"
It's not an eye for a lesser eye, okay?
不能以坏眼换好眼 好么?
It's an eye for an eye,
要以眼还眼
not an eye that doesn't see very well.
不能用一只看不太清的眼
Using your metaphor, no no.
按你的比喻来说啊 不不
They both see exactly the same.
它们的看得一样清楚
That pen that I have in my possession
我留着的那根笔
writes in blue ink. Uhhuh.
- 写出来是蓝色的 - 嗯哼
This pen writes in blue ink
这根笔也是蓝色墨水的
exactly the same. It's the same eye.
完全一样 同一只眼
This pen is almost blind compared to my pen.
这笔和我的笔一比较 就一瞎眼
No, believe me. It sees the truth.
不 你信我的 这笔看得透彻着呢
It's not the pen I gave you.
这不是我给你的笔
You asked me to replace the pen.
你让我替换根笔
You didn't replace the pen. I replaced it.
你不是替换了根 我替换了
You didn't replace it. You got a pen.
你没有替换 笔就在你手上了
No replacement. That's your pen.
没换 你的笔了
I'm going to get a coffee.
我要去喝杯咖啡
Anyway, I screwed the whole thing up.
总之就是我把整件事儿搞砸了
Michael thinks that Duberstein beat groat's
迈克认为杜博斯坦战胜了病魔
and he's expecting to meet him,
他想见见他
and Duberstein's dead and I was thinking...
但是杜博斯坦已经离世 而我以为...
Fucking say it. Oh, jesus.
- 你♥他♥妈♥说啊 - 哦 上帝啊
What the fuck you thinking about? Well, I had an insane idea
- 你♥他♥妈♥是怎么以为的?- 这样 我有个疯狂的想法
that you could present yourself as Duberstein somehow
你可以把你自己当做杜博斯坦
and get... Just meet him for two minutes.
然后和他见两分钟的面
And I'd be there too, so you wouldn't even have to talk.
我也会在那儿 所以你都不用说话
What, you think I can't do this shit, huh?
什么 你认为我不能完成 哈?
I'll white that shit up. I'll white that whole shit up.
我可以他妈装白人 我他妈能装得超白
That whole fucking scene will be whitened the fuck up. Seriously?
- 当场白得你妈爆♥炸♥ - 认真的?
You've seen a fucking black dude who acts fucking white.
你看过他妈黑人装白人那套啊
He around too many fucking white people and shit. You can be that guy?
周围白人太多了一类的屁事 你也可以吗?
I'll do this shit. Let me hear it.
- 这烂事我摊上了 - 你说句我听听
"how are you doing today?I'm Danny Duberstein.
"你今天怎么样?我是丹尼杜博斯坦
I heard you have groat's disease." see that shit?
我听说你得了格罗特综合征" 看看?
Well, what about the name? Duberstein?
好吧 名字怎么办?杜博斯坦?
It's a jewish name. Fuck it.
- 那是个犹太名字 - 管他妈的
Tell him I'm a ethiopian jew. You know what?
- 告诉他我是一个埃塞俄比亚籍犹太人 - 你猜啥?
You could tell him you were adopted
你应该告诉他 你是被...
by the jewish family... The Dubersteins.
一个犹太人家庭收养的...杜博斯坦夫妇
I was fucking adopted... You got bar mitzvahed.
- 行 我他妈被收养的... - 你做了受诫礼
"bar mitzfit" and all that shit, yeah.
"受鸡礼"啥的 都行 嗯
Say that again? "Bar mitzfit."
- 再说一遍? - "受鸡礼"
It's not "bar mitzfit." "Bar mitzfit."
- 不是"受鸡礼" - "受鸡礼"
- Bar mitzvahed.- "Bar mitzfit."
受诫礼 "受鸡礼"
"vahed"! Bar mitzvahed.
是"诫"!受诫礼
If we're gonna do this, you'd better learn how to pronounce this.
你最好学一下怎么发音 如果你要做这件事情的话
"bar mitzfit."
"受鸡礼"
Yeah. Oh, christ.
- 对的 - 哦 天啊
Another text from her. Can you believe it?
她又发信息了你敢信?
I got this nine-year-old,and she keeps texting me.
我这个九岁的朋友 她不停的给我发短♥信♥
"杰瑞平时会和电视里一样搞笑么?" 难以置信
"yes, Jerry is very funny."
"是啊 杰瑞很搞笑的"
I'm telling you, it never ends with her.
我跟你说 和她这样 没完没了的
All right, I'm going to get this.
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表