Okay, so you want me to wear, like, a burka?
好吧 那你想让我穿什么 穆♥斯♥林♥的面纱女袍吗?
Not a burka, but something in-between this and a burka.
不是的 介于这个和袍子之间的衣服
Do you know that I have lost 68 pounds in two years?
你知道我两年内减了60斤吗?
That is fantastic. Thank you.
真了不起 谢谢你
I'm so happy for you. I'm very proud of it and I want to flaunt what I've got.
我为你感到高兴 为此我很骄傲 我想展示一下我的身材
You can flaunt 2/3 of the day outside of the office.
你一天有三分之二的时间可以在办公室以外展示
And then you got 1/3 non-flaunt. Do you have to flaunt 24 hours?
有三分之一的时间不展示 你必须24小时都在展示吗?
Why not take a break in the flaunt?
为什么不暂停一会儿?
Why would I need to take a break in the flaunt?
为什么需要暂停?
There's something about being a little mysterious...
有点神秘感也不错...
"Oooh, what's under that?
"喔唔 她衣服下是什么?
Hey, look at that woman. What has she got under there?
嘿 看看那个女人 她衣服下是什么样的?
What's going on with that one?" You know what, Larry?
她身材会是什么样的?" 你知道吗 拉里?
I don't need this, okay? I quit. I'm sorry.
我受不了这个 好吗?我不干了 抱歉
You're gonna quit? Yeah, I can't do it, Larry.
你不干了? 是的 我♥干♥不了了 拉里
I'm not gonna do this stuff for you anymore. No, I understand.
我不会再帮你做这些事了 没事 我理解
I completely understand. I'm not going on vitamin runs.
我完全理解 不会再帮你买♥♥维生素
I'm not gonna go buy your socks for you anymore. Yeah, I'll buy my own socks.
不会再帮你买♥♥袜子了 好 我自己去买♥♥
That's fucking ridiculous. I'm out of here.
真♥他♥妈♥荒唐 我走了
Seriously? Yes, I'm gone, Larry!
真的吗? 是的 我走了 拉里!
Done!
成功!
I cannot believe she's gone.
我不敢相信她走了
I thought maybe she would change what she wore.
我以为她会改变一下着装
But I never thought we could be done with her completely.
但是真没想到我们能彻底摆脱她
But isn't that really why you sent me in?
但是这才是你让我去的真实原因吧?
I mean, were you thinking of it somewhere in the back of your mind?
我是说 你心底里是这样想的吧?
I was hoping, yeah. I was thinking... That I would mishandle that
我希望如此 是的 我想... 你想要我搞砸
and it would lead to something terrible? I thought, "this bulvan
然后发生可怕的事 我想着 "这个大嘴巴
will walk in there and in two minutes
过去两分钟之后
she'll be out in a huff." That's what I thought.
她就会走人了" 我就是这么想的
Hey, come on, man!
嘿 拜托你!
Just pulling out like that! Idiot!
敢这么加塞! 白♥痴♥!
What's he doing?
他要干嘛?
You got something you want to say to me, cuntface?
说什么呢傻♥逼♥?!
Huh? Hey, look, I'm sorry.
嗯? 嘿 真不好意思
I didn't see you pull out. I'm sorry.
我没看到你车过来 对不起
Learn to fucking drive, you fuck!
好好学学开车吧 操♥你♥妈♥的!
Honking's very dangerous. Yeah.
按喇叭很危险 是的
I try never to honk. Only in dire emergencies.
我尽量不按喇叭 只有在最紧急的情况下才会按
So you just wait if someone's in front of you, the light has turned...
那如果绿灯了 你就一直等前面的人...
Yeah. Yeah. Nothing? You just sit behind them and wait?
对 什么都不做?就坐他们后面等着?
Can you do a little... Huh? The gentle honk?
能不能稍微...按一下? 轻轻地按?
Yeah. Yeah.
嗯 是的
The throat clear. The most I could do
就像清清喉咙 我最多
is a gentle honk. Exactly.
也就轻轻按一下 没错
"Hello, excuse me." Do you have that technique?
"你好 不好意思" 你技术熟练吗?
I do a great excuse me. It's a language.
我能很好的表达"不好意思" 这是种语言
It's a lang... Absolutely. Yeah.
的确是种语... 绝对的 是啊
By the way. What?
顺便提一句 怎么了?
How many napkins does a person need
你吃个三明治
to get through a sandwich?
要用多少纸巾啊?
I don't know. I use a lot of napkins.
我不知道 要用很多
Always. Every meal. You should bring a bath towel to eat.
一直如此 每顿都是 你应该带个浴巾来
That's what you should bring.
那才是你应该带的
Hey, guys, I'm so... Hey!
嘿 伙计们 对不起... 嘿!
Hey hey, man, good to see you. How are you?
嘿 嘿 很高兴见到你 你好吗?
Long time. Good to see you. What do you like to do?
好久不见 很高兴见面 你想怎么来?
I don't know what you do. Plea... Yeah.
我不知道你习惯怎么样 算了...
We... We ordered. We couldn't wait.
我们... 点了餐 等不及了
I can see. But I'm... Can I... I want to eat something.
我看到了 但是我... 我也想吃点
I'm famished, so...
我饿坏了
You know, can I... I'm starved.
能不能... 我真的很饿
Move over. I'm starved.
挪过去点 饿死了
You should... You know. What? No, you.
应该你挪... 什么?你挪
What's going on? Can I sit down?
怎么了?我能坐下了吗?
Come on, scootch over.
快点 坐那边
How many years you guys... You know this guy? You're close friends.
你认识他都多少年了?你们很熟
Right, I know him longer so he should sit over there,
没错 正因为我认识他更久 所以他应该坐你那边
because I'm actually gonna be talking to him more than you
因为我会比你跟他说更多的话
so I should have eye contact with him
要跟他有眼神交流
as opposed to turning around and straining my neck.
不然我就得一直转过来扭着脖子
You know, I'm a lefty. I can't...
你知道的 我是左撇子 我不能...
It'll be to your right. It works to your advantage.
他坐你右边 正好对你有利
Look, the only reason you want me to slide over is because you want
你想让我坐过去的唯一原因
the luxury suite. Of course I want the luxury suite.
就是你想有更宽敞的座位 当然了
You want the luxury suite too. Yes, I do.
你也想有更宽敞的座位 是的
You're right, you're right, I do. But you...
没错 我也想要 但是你...
Hey, where'd he go? Oh my god.
嘿 他去哪儿了? 天啊
What the hell? I'm fucking angry at you.
搞什么鬼? 我被你们气死了
Hi, guys. Hi!
嗨 你们好!
Hi. I was just on the lot.
嗨 我正好在附近
I thought I'd come by and say hi. Hi, Cheryl.
就来顺便拜访一下 嗨 谢丽儿
Jerry, I wanted to thank you so much.
杰瑞 真的太谢谢你了
Oh. This is gonna be so great.
喔 一定会很棒的
Thank you for giving me the part
谢谢你让我演
in the "Seinfeld" reunion.
《宋飞正传》重聚特辑里的那个角色
The...? The part on the reunion show?
哪个...? 重聚特辑里的那个角色?
You know. Oh.
你知道的 哦
So... I am so excited about it
那... 为此我真的很兴奋
and I wanted to thank you personally. Oh, well,
我想当面谢谢你 哦 这个嘛
I'm... I... I can't believe it.
我... 真的不敢相信
I can't either! Why don't... I'll go meet you upstairs.
我也是! 你先... 我一会儿去楼上找你
Okay. All right.
好的 好了
I'll see you upstairs. Go...
楼上见 走吧...
Why don't you go up?
你不如先上去?
All right.
好吧
I'll see you later. Okay.
一会儿见 好
I got an odd, um... No.
我感觉他... 没有的事
...vibe from him. No?
...有点奇怪 没有吗?
No. You know, the only thing is
没有 事情是这样
you prob... Um...
你可能... 呃...
You're kinda gonna have to...
你可能需要去...
Audition, yeah. I have to audition for this part?
试镜 我还得去为这个角色试镜?
I thought you said I had it. No, you do have it.
我以为你的意思是直接让我演了 不行 要试镜
You do have it, you know. That's why...
肯定是你演 这就是为什么...
It's like winning an election but waiting to get sworn in.
就像赢了选举之后还得等宣誓就职
So the audition is the swearing in. It's nothing.
这个试镜就像宣誓就职 没什么的
It's a formality. Formality, yeah.
只是走个形式 形式 没错
But I have the part? You just show up and read it,
但是我确定会演这个角色? 你只需要去读剧本
and just... You know, he needs to see that... Read it?
就... 你知道的 他需要看见... 读剧本?
...he needs to see that you can read and write, you know, whatever.
他需要知道你能读能写什么的
All right, well... All right, so...
好吧 那... 好了
I'll see you, uh... You'll call me and tell me.
到时见... 你打电♥话♥告诉我
Okay. Right? When to come in and...
好的 什么时候来... 好吧?
Yeah. ... For the formality.
嗯 ...走形式
You look good. Thank you.
你看上去不错 谢谢
I can't believe that you would have the audacity
我真不敢相信你这么无礼
to even... To even broach the subject,
居然敢谈这个话题
to have the gut... Okay. Well, first of all, I didn't do it.
有胆... 你来了 首先 不是我♥干♥的
Excuse me, he did it. Listen,
是他干的 听着
what is this with Maureen? What... What...
莫琳怎么回事?怎么...
I tried to be very sensitive.
我已经尽量婉转了
I... I did, but she stormed out.
我... 我已经尽力了 但是她夺门而出
You can't go up to a woman
你不能走到一个女人面前
and tell her that her shirt is inappropriate
说她的衣服不得体
or distracting to you or whatever the hell you said. It is sexist!
说那让你分心或什么的 这是性别歧视!
It's completely sexist. We would have said that to a man
完完全全的性别歧视 是个男的我们也会说的
if... If there was man flab.
如果... 如果有个男的露啤酒肚的话
Yeah. A man wouldn't even dress like that.
是的 男人根本就不会那样穿
Women dress like that. That's the look for the...
只有女人才会那样穿 那是年轻女孩...
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表