I think down there. This is it? Really?
在那下面 这儿吗?是这儿吗?
I don't know. I don't remember. I haven't been here in years.
我不知道 不记得了 好几年没来了
This is it right here. This is it?
就这里 是这块?
Yeah, here. This is mom's grave?
是啊 到了 这是妈的墓地啊?
"Past away"?
"去了"?
P- a-s-t?
P-a-s-t?
Dad, you spelled "passed" wrong.
爸 你拼错了"passed"
It's not spelled p-a-s-t.
不是 p-a-s-t
"passed away." P-A-S-S-E-D.
是"去世" P-A-S-S-E-D
I know how to spell it.
我知道怎么拼
That's $50 a letter.
一个字母五十块呢
You spelled it wrong on purpose to save $100?!
你故意少拼俩字母就为了省一百块钱?
Yes, why not?
是啊 这多好?
It has the same meaning. Everybody knows what it means.
意思都一样 人人都知道什么意思
It's not the same meaning. You saved $100?!
这不是一个意思 就为了省一百块钱?!
I would've paid for it.
我来付就行了嘛
Are you kidding?
你开玩笑呢?
I didn't ask you because I didn't want to bother you.
我没问你是因为我不想打扰你呀
That was the whole idea.
就是这么想的
Honestly, this is not the nicest way...
说老实话 这并不是个很恰当的方式…
This is insane. ... To honor your wife.
疯了吧这… 以示对你妻子的尊重
Okay, I'm sorry. I gotta change this.
好吧 对不起了 我得把这改了
You got the name of the stonemason?
你知道那个石匠叫什么名吗?
Yes, I have the name of the stonemason, yes.
嗯 我知道他的名字 嗯
I'm gonna change it, I'm gonna spell it the right way.
我得去把这改了 我得把这个拼对了
And what about some blandishments on here?
加点儿好听的上去怎么样?
How about "devoted wife"? Some adjectives?
比如"挚爱的吾妻"?加点儿形容词?
"beloved mother of Larry" would've been nice.
"拉里深爱的母亲"就挺好
You wanted maybe $6,000 more on the stone?
你还想在这块石头上花六千多块?
Why not just "Adele David born, passed away"?
那要不就写个"阿黛尔大卫 生了 死了"?
How long do we have to stay here?
我们还得在这儿待多久?
PAST past. "Past away."
PAST "去了"
I don't believe it. God only knows what that man has let go through.
真不敢相信 谁知道那人怎么能这么刻
Lucky he didn't put "beloved moth."
幸好他没刻个"深爱的母"
Hey hey hey. Norm's here. We've got to hurry up.
嘿 嘿 嘿 诺曼来了 我们得抓紧了
Let's eat. Let's order.
赶紧吃 赶紧点
He's the slowest golfer in the United State.
他是全美动作最慢高尔夫选手了
Let's order breakfast and beat him to the first tee.
快来点早餐 抢占先机
Yeah, come on. What are we having?
来吧 点什么?
I'm gonna have egg whites with a bagel. Quickly, please.
我要来个白煮蛋加面包圈 麻烦快点
I'll have sunnyside eggs. Just a fruit plate.
我要个单面煎蛋 就来一果盘吧
I'd like the same thing... Egg whites with lox and well-done onions.
我也差不多… 白煮蛋配熏鲑鱼和全熟的洋葱
I don't want them limp. I really want them crispy.
不要软踏踏的 我要脆的
Andy, Andy, do me a favor.
安迪 安迪 行行好
You don't need to get crispy onions. No, this is what I want.
你没必要点什么脆皮洋葱 不 我就想要那个
No no, it takes a long time to get onions well-done.
不 不 那个洋葱要做好长时间
Believe me. I've ordered this before. I know exactly what I want.
相信我 我之前点过 我知道想吃什么
I know, but they take a long time. Thank you.
我懂 但是要好长时间 谢谢你
Thank you very much. It takes a long time.
非常感谢 要好久啊
Stop it. You don't know what you're talking about. I do know.
别说了 你根本不知道自己在说什么 我知道
I make onions at home. So I'll only eat half.
我在家做洋葱 我就吃一半
Don't worry. You have never played behind Norm.
别操心了 你从来没有在诺曼后面打过球
Hey, Jim. What's going on?
嘿 吉姆 近来如何?
How are you? Not bad.
你好吗? 还行
Just in town for the day. Going back to New York?
进城待几天 然后回纽约?
Yeah, taking a red-eye tonight.
是啊 坐夜间航♥班♥回去
Good to see you. Good to see you.
很高兴见到你 很高兴见到你
Take care. Take care.
保重了 保重
Why didn't you introduce us?
你怎么不和我们介绍一下?
He's from New York. You're never gonna see him again.
他纽约的 你们又不会再见到他了
It's a courteous thing to do.
这是礼节呀
What, do you have to know his name? I don't have to know it.
啥呀 你还非得知道人名字不成? 我不是非得知道
He has to know your name and shake your hand?
他得知道你叫啥 然后和你握个手?
It's a common courtesy when you're talking.
这是当你们交谈时的基本礼节啊
It's a pointless and unnecessary social convention...
这就是毫无意义且不必要的社会习俗
... To introduce every single person you know.
… 去给每个人介绍一遍你认识的人
Hello? Oh, hey, dad.
你好?噢 嘿 爸
I can't talk here. I'm in the dining room.
这儿不方便讲话 我在餐厅呢
You shouldn't use the phone in here.
你不应该在这儿用手♥机♥
Home for dinner tonight at 6:30. Keep it down.
家里的晚餐定在六点半 小点儿声
Come on. Tell him you'll call him back.
赶紧的 给他说你等会儿打回去
Great. I'll see you then.
好嘞 到时候见了
No cell phone in dining room. Club rule.
俱乐部的规矩 不许在餐厅打电♥话♥
Why you break rule?
你为什么不守规矩?
Oh. I'm sorry, Mr.Takahashi.
噢 我很抱歉 高桥先生
My father had a quadruple bypass surgery yesterday
我父亲昨天做了个四冠状搭桥手术
and he needed to hear my voice.
他想听听我的声音
You do this all time.
你老是这样
Last warning.
最后一次警告了
Sorry.
对不起
Who the hell is he? Mr. Takahashi.
他谁呀? 高桥先生
He's the owner. Of the club?
他是主人 俱乐部的?
Yeah. Oh boy.
是啊 好嘛
Will you please finish shoveling that shit into your face?
请问您能不能麻溜的把这坨玩意儿塞进您嘴里?
It's exactly how I wanted it done.
这正是我想吃的
I told you those onions were gonna take 10-15 minutes.
我跟你说过了洋葱得做上 10-15 分钟
A couple of minutes longer than you guys.
也就比你们的晚几分钟嘛
It wasn't a couple of minutes. We've been done for five.
这都不是几分钟了 我们的五分钟就做好了
All right. Let's hit it.
搞定 打球去吧
What does it matter now? What does it matter now?
现在说这些还有什么用?还有什么用?
No, it's over. Maybe they're going to the range.
得 完了 没准他们要去练习场呢
No, they're not going to the range. They don't go to the range.
不会 他们才不是去练习场呢 他们不去练习场
Thanks, gentlemen. Yeah, I got it. Don't worry.
麻烦了 先生们 好 我请 别管了
Thanks, larr. You're welcome.
谢谢了 拉里 客气了
You know what they do here? It's an 18% tip included.
你知道他们怎么算的吗?算 18% 的小费进去
And then they have a space for an additional tip.
而且他们还有个空位来填写额外给的小费
I have to start doing math in my head now?
我还得在脑子里算算账了?
And then... What does it come out to? $2?
这就是…要再给多少?两美刀?
I'm leaving an extra $2? That makes me look cheap.
我再额外给两刀?这也显得我太抠门了吧
Just leave the 18% and let's go.
就给那 18% 的就行啦 走吧
I think that's all they expect.
我觉得他们也就这么想的
I'm not leaving any more additional tips here. I'm protesting it.
我才不会额外再给小费呢 我抵♥制♥
I swear to you i'm gonna protest it.
我对你们发誓我要抵♥制♥它
I don't think it's right. I'm gonna follow your lead.
我不觉得这是对的 我紧跟着你的领导
It's a good protest. This is crazy.
抵♥制♥的好 疯了吧这
You ready? Yeah, we're ready.
你准备好了? 是啊 我们都准备好了
Let's go, let's go. Come on.
走吧 走吧 赶紧的
Thanks again, guys. Okay, thank you.
再次感谢你们 好 谢谢你
Have a good round.
打球愉快
Whoa. Was... Was everything all right?
哇喔 呃…服务还到位吗?
Yeah, good job. Thanks.
是啊 干得不错 谢谢
Um, see, 'cause you didn't leave a tip.
呃 您看 因为您没留下小费
And usually when I've provided excellent service,
通常在我提供了出色的服务后
my customers like to tip me.
我的顾客会给我小费
Well, there is an 18% tip included.
18%的小费已经算进去了呀
Generally, I do leave an additional tip,
通常来讲 我会额外给小费的
but you know what? I'm kind of protesting the additional tip.
但是你知道吗?我有点儿抵♥制♥额外小费了
I don't care for it. You're protesting.
我不喜欢这样 您想抵♥制♥
Yes. Let 'em charge me 20%. Let 'em charge me 25%.
是啊 来找我要 20% 的 来找我要 25% 的
I'd rather be charged a 30% tip included
我宁愿一次性被收取 30% 的小费
than have to add up 18% to 20% to 25%... Whatever.
也不愿意给了25% 又给20%额外的 再给18%额外的
It's not that much. It's 2%.
没那么多呀 就 2%
It's hard to get to 2%. You take 1%, just move the decimal place two spots.
2% 也太难算了 您算 1% 也就把小数点后移两位
Okay, you have a system. I don't have a system
好嘛 你有套算数法 我可没有一套
to get to 2%.
能算出 2% 的法子
You know, don't make me do math at the table.
你懂吗 就是别让我在餐桌上做数学题
So you're protesting math.
所以你抵♥制♥的是数学
I'm protesting math. Exactly.
我抵♥制♥的是数学 没错
Boy, this is ridiculous. This is insane.
哥们 这也太扯了 疯了吧
20 minutes he's looking for this ball.
找个球找 20 分钟了都
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表