We don't have to tell it. No, you can hear it.
我们可以不讲的 不 你还是听吧
I find it cloying and annoying.
我只是觉得那种故事很腻 而且很烦人
Well, fine. I wanna hear it.
好吧 但是我想听
They were in the middle, I wanna hear it.
他们正讲到一半 我想继续听完
Why don't you go take a walk around the block, okay?
你就不能出去走走吗 好吧
By the time you're back, they'll be finished.
等你回来后 他们也就讲完了
Okay, fine. Fine, bye.
那好吧 再见
Bye. All right, so?
再见 好吧 怎么样?
I was building a strip mall in hesperia...
我当时在希斯皮里亚修建超♥市♥
Let me guess how it ends.
我来猜猜这故事的结局
You get together in... In the end? Bye, larry.
最后你们在一起了是吗? 再见 拉里
So you were the architect... And she was into real estate.
所以你当时是个建筑师吗? 对 她是干房♥地♥产♥的
Lemonade. Mister, come here.
卖♥♥柠檬汁啦 先生 快来
We have the best lemonade. You wanna buy some lemonade?
我们的柠檬汁是世界上最棒的 要来点儿吗?
Hi, selling lemonade, huh?
嗨 你们在卖♥♥柠檬汁啊
Yep. Good for you.
对啊 不错啊
Good for you. You're entrepreneurs.
不错 很有创业精神
Hey, mister, did you steal those pants?
先生 那条裤子你是偷来的吗?
No no no, I... I didn't steal them.
不 我没偷
An alarm went off in the store and I had to leave the store.
当时店里的火灾警报响了 我只能提前离开
I mean, don't they want your pants back?
我说 难道他们不想你把裤子还回去吗?
I have to bring them back and i'm going to, but I didn't steal.
我会把裤子还回去的 我没偷这裤子
Anyway, I'll have some lemonade.
好了 给我来点儿柠檬汁吧
How much is it? A buck.
多少钱? 一块钱
A buck? Fine.
一块?好吧
Thank you very much. Here you go.
非常感谢 来这是一块
Are you kidding me?
你在开玩笑吗?
Oh my god. This is awful.
天呐 太难喝了
I'm not even joking. Who made that?
我说真的 这柠檬汁是谁做的啊?
Us. It's beautiful. You made it?
我们做的 非常好喝 你们做的吗?
Give me my money back. No.
把钱还给我 不
You can't. I want my dollar back.
没门儿 把我的一块钱还给我
Just get out of here if you don't like it.
你不喜欢我们的柠檬汁就别来这儿
Fine, I'll get out. It's terrible.
行 那我走 太难喝了
You stink. You stink!
你糟透了 你才糟透了
I'm gonna report you guys for that.
我要去告你们的状
Go ahead! I'm going to.
你去啊 我一定会的
Turd! Loser!
臭狗屎 臭屌♥丝
Bald asshole! Get outta here! Mom!
死秃驴 快滚吧 妈妈
Couldn't stand another "how we met" story?
外面也在讲相遇的故事 受不了又回来了是吧
Is that it? No, I couldn't.
是吗? 是的 受不了
Oh, god.
天呐
What are you looking at?
你瞅啥?
What? I'm not looking at anything.
什么?我啥也没瞅
What are you, selfconscious? No, you're looking me over.
你这人也太自恋了吧 不是 是你在上下打量我
I was not looking you over, paranoid.
才没有呢 神经病
Don't know what you're talking about.
我都不知道你在说什么
Hi. Hi, susie.
嗨 嗨 苏西
Excuse me. Excuse me.
不好意思
Are you the gentleman who was just talking
刚才是你在卖♥♥柠檬汁的小摊位
to my kids out there by the lemonade stand?
和我的孩子交谈吗?
I was by the lemonade stand talking to some youngsters.
是的 我在那儿和几个小孩说了几句
Because apparently some guy came over
是这样的 某个家伙到他们那儿
and started making fun of their lemonade.
嘲笑他们做的柠檬汁
Yeah? Was that you, perchance?
是的 那真是你吗?
Guilty. What... What's wrong with you?
我有罪 你有毛病吗?
I think they deserve an adult critique.
我觉得他们应该受到成年人的批评
If they're gonna charge a dollar and give you this much lemonade...
如果他们的柠檬水卖♥♥一块钱 却只给你那么少一点儿
I felt a little ripped off.
我有点被敲诈了的感觉
You knew it was kids at a stand... Right, it's kids.
你知道那摊位上是一群小孩儿 对啊 他们是小孩儿
...selling lemonade. Your choice.
小孩卖♥♥柠檬水 你还不是自己选择要买♥♥
The stand needs a little supervision, that's all I'm saying.
我的意思是 他们那个摊位需要一些管教
You know what? They're in that little kid bubble.
你知道吗?那帮孩子生活在一个和外界隔绝的环境里
They're buds, and you just... You know, just piss all over it.
他们还是含苞待放的花朵 你却残忍♥地在他们头上撒尿
I didn't piss on the buds.
我可没有在花朵上撒尿
No, I helped the buds. I'm helping the buds grow.
事实上 我是在帮助他们成长
I'm good for buds. Stay away from the buds, larry.
我对花朵可好了 拉里 离他们远点
May I be excused? Get the hell out of here.
我可以走了吗 快滚吧
Let me tell you something. Yeah, you.
嘿 我警告你
You talk to my kids again, calling the cops.
你要敢再和我的孩子说一句话 我就要报♥警♥了
Duly noted.
收到
hi. Virginia sloan.
嗨 我是弗吉尼亚斯隆
Please sign in. Okay.
请在这儿登记一下 好的
Virginia. Cheryl.
弗吉尼亚 谢丽儿
Oh my god.
我的天呐
You're auditioning?
你是来试镜的吗?
Yeah.
对
For the same part, how strange.
看来我们是为了同一个角色来的 太奇怪了
Oh my god, are you here for amanda? Yeah, I am.
天呐 你试镜的角色是阿曼达吗? 是的
Hmm. That is so weird.
嗯 这太奇怪了
Why would you have to audition? It's based on you.
你为什么一定得要试镜呢?这个角色的原型就是你啊
Well, you know,
呃 你懂的
I think it's a part... Part of the process that...
我觉得 就是个必须走的流程吧
I don't know. That's weird that he would make you.
我也不清楚 他居然还要让你这么麻烦 太奇怪了
Larry was explaining it to me.
拉里给我解释过了
Hey, how's dennis? He's really good.
嘿 丹尼斯最近怎么样? 他很好
Is he? He's really good, yeah.
是吗? 他真的很不错
You know, actually, i'm meeting him
你知道吗 我刚好今天中午约了他
for lunch later today.
一起吃午饭
Do you want to maybe join us? I would love to.
你要来吗? 当然
Yeah? Yeah, catch up with you guys.
是吗? 是的 正好和你们叙叙旧
I haven't seen you in forever. That would be great.
我好久都没见到你了 太棒了
I hate auditioning. Cheryl, you're next.
我恨试镜 谢丽儿 到你了
Okay, I'm next. Good luck.
好吧 到我了 祝你好运
Good luck to you. You don't need any luck.
也祝你好运 你根本不需要运气
You're gonna get it. Well, who knows?
你没问题的 好吧 谁知道呢
Cheryl's here to read for amanda.
谢丽儿是来为阿曼达这个角色试镜的
Oh. Hi.
噢 嗨
Hi, Cheryl. Hey.
嗨 谢丽儿 嘿
This is... How are you doing?
这太... 最近怎么样?
Hey, I'm good. Why don't you go?
嘿 我很好 你先来吧
Go ahead. Okay.
还是你来吧 好吧
All right. All right.
好的 好的
Hey. Hey, larry.
嘿 嘿 拉里
This is weird. Oh my god.
感觉好奇怪啊 我的天
What's going on with that?
那是怎么回事?
Oh...
噢
Well, I was in a store yesterday.
我当时在一家店里
I was going to... I was just trying these on
我正在试穿这条裤子
and then an alarm went off.
然后火灾警报就响了
We all went out of the store,
所有人都冲出去了
and I didn't feel like waiting around.
我也不想等太久
So I'm gonna return them today.
但是我今天会把它退回去的
Why didn't you just wear your own pants today?
那你今天为什么不♥穿♥你自己的裤子?
'cause then I'd have to carry these around.
那样我不就得提着它到处走了吗
Now I don't have to carry anything.
我穿着的话就什么都不用带了
He wears the pants instead of carrying the pants.
这家伙宁愿把裤子穿着也不提着
That's smart. Yeah.
真是机智 对啊
Shall we get started? Yes.
我们可以开始了吗? 可以
Why hold a hat when you could just put it on your head?
既然你能把帽子戴在头上 那又为什么还要拿着呢
Wear a hat. Yeah, exactly.
戴上帽子 对 正是
But it's not a hat, it's a pair of pants with a security...
但那可不是帽子 而是一条还带有防盗扣的裤子
So what? Okay.
管他呢 好吧
And so, I'm on an airplane and I'm on the phone.
所以我是在飞机上正在打电♥话♥
Right. Ahem, anytime?
是的 开始吧
Ready? Hello?
准备? 喂?
George? Oh my god.
乔治吗? 我的天呐
Honey, you couldn't call at a worse time.
亲爱的 你这电♥话♥来得不是时候
I got the tivo guy here. Oh my god, george,
修录制器的人来了 天呐 乔治
we're going through a really big storm right now.
我们的飞机正在一场暴风雨里
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表