So when you come back, I'm gonna go. Yes.
那等你回来我再去 对
Okay.
好吧
Yeah.
嗯
Hey hey hey!
嘿 嘿 嘿
Hey hey!
嘿 嘿
Hey hey hey hey!
嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿
Oh hey!
哦 嘿
Oh, fuck me, fat boy!
哦 大力操♥我♥ 胖小伙!
Fuck me, fat boy!
操♥我♥ 胖小伙!
She's not a mental patient. You had sex with a mental patient!
她不是精神病病人 你和精神病人上♥床♥了!
She's not a mental patient. She's a mental patient.
她不是精神病人 她就是
She's living at Funkhouser's. She's a mental patient.
她住在冯克豪瑟家 她是精神病人
If I went over to the institution and fucked her, then she's a mental patient.
如果我在精神病机构操了她 那她是精神病人
What happened? I got up to go to the bathroom.
怎么回事嘛?我就去上了个厕所
I was sitting there and she said, "I'm bored."
我坐在那儿 她说"我好无聊"
I said, "If there's anything I can do"...
我说"如果需要我做什么"...
You said that? That's it.
你那么说的? 是的
An empty gesture? An empty gesture.
一句空话? 空话一句
That's how this whole thing started. That's how it all started,
然后就搞出这整件事儿? 就因为这个
and then I'm off banging her. Jesus.
然后我就在上她了 天呐
You can't make an empty gesture to a Funkhouser.
你不能给冯克豪瑟家的人说空话
They take you up on it.
他们会当真
How come you don't have a doorbell?
你门上为啥没门铃?
You know what you did? You totally fucked me.
你知道你做啥了吗?你搞死我了
What? You fucked me.
啥? 你搞死我了
What are you talking about?
你说啥呢?
What'd you tell Funkhouser about the party for?
你告诉冯克豪瑟这个聚会干嘛?
Pfft, oh, why? He said something?
呼 呃 咋了?他说啥了?
Yeah, he said something. He called to complain he wasn't invited
他是说啥了 他打电♥话♥过来 抱怨自己没被邀请
and Susie invited him. Oh, that is so lame! You know that?
然后苏西只好请他 真丢人 做出那种事 你知道吗?
That is so lame to do that. And guess what else they did.
他真是丢人 你猜还有啥?
They brought Bam Bam. Bam Bam's here!
他们把巴巴带来了 巴巴来了!
What are you doing? He brought that nutbag into my house!
你在干嘛? 他把那疯子带到我家来了
Oh my God. What the fuck did you tell him for?
我的天 你♥他♥妈♥告诉他干啥呀?
If you had told me who was coming to the party in the first place,
要是当初你们告诉我谁会来聚会
I never would have said anything to him
我绝对不会对他说一句话
because I would have known he wasn't coming.
因为我就知道他不会来了
It's crazy... all these party rules: You can't tell who you're inviting,
真是荒谬...这些聚会约定:你不能透露你邀请了谁
you can't tell anybody you're going
你不能告诉别人你要去聚会
and you can't talk about it after.
你不能在事后讨论这个聚会
It's like living in East Germany or something.
就跟生活在东德似的
Now I'm screwed. Just look at this.
我现在算是完了 你看看这
This is crazy. What is that?
真是疯了 那谁?
Is that Dr. Schaffer? What's he doing here?
那是谢弗医生?他来这儿干嘛?
He had a party recently. He invited us. We're returning the favor.
他家最近办聚会 请了我们 我们这算是回请
What's the big deal? Again.
咋了嘛? 同理
Again what? If I had known that he would be here,
啥同理? 如果我知道他会来
I wouldn't have come. If I had known Bam Bam would be here,
我就不回来了 如果我知道巴巴会来
I would have left town!
我就出城了!
Who's that guy with the doctor? That's his boyfriend.
和医生在一起的是谁? 他男朋友
What, seriously? Yeah, he's gay.
啥?真的吗? 对啊 他是基佬
Oh my God, I didn't know that. Yeah, listen, I gotta go help Susie.
我的天 我都不知道呢 啊 听着 我得去帮苏西了
Okay. Hey, how you doing?
啊 嘿 吃了没?
Hi, Mr. David, how are you? Good.
吃了 大卫先生 你呢? 吃了
This is Sam. Hi. It's good to meet you.
这是山姆 嗨 很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you. I didn't know you were gay.
很高兴见到你 我不知道你是同性恋诶
Uh, yeah. Is that a surprise to you?
呃 我是 你觉得很吃惊吗?
Yeah, I'm a little surprised, yeah.
是啊 我有点吃惊 是
Why? I don't know.
为什么? 我不知道
I just didn't think you were gay. What is that supposed to mean?
我只是没想到你是同性恋 这是什么意思?
It doesn't mean anything. It means I was surprised to discover that he's gay.
没什么意思 我只是说发现他是同性恋我很吃惊
That's what it means. Why? How would I seem if I was gay?
就这意思 为什么?如果我是同性恋应该是什么样子?
What is seeming gay? You seem slightly gay and you don't.
对啊怎么算长得同性恋? 你就看起来有点像同性恋 你就不
So I wouldn't be surprised if somebody told me that he was gay,
所以如果有人告诉他是同性恋我就不会感到吃惊
but I'm surprised that somebody tells me you're gay.
但有人告诉我你是 我就有点吃惊
It's no big deal. Is that a crime?
没啥大不了的 这犯罪了吗?
No, it's not a crime. It's just odd. It's not a crime.
不 没犯罪 只是有些奇怪 不是犯罪
And it's a little bit offensive. I'm sorry if you're offended.
但这有一丁丁点冒犯人 我很抱歉如果你感到冒犯了
I didn't say anything offensive. I don't accept your apology
我可没说什么冒犯人的话 我不接受你的道歉
'cause I don't believe that you are sorry.
因为我知道你并不是真心抱歉
How about if I said I'm pleasantly surprised?
那我说我感到惊喜如何?
You're living in another decade, Mr. David.
你都是老思想了 大卫先生
I don't think I am. Well, I think you are.
我不是 我觉得你就是
Okay? All right, fine.
好吧? 好吧 行吧
Fine, we disagree. Okay, we'll agree to disagree.
行吧 我们观点有分歧 好吧 求同存异
All right, great.
很好 好极了
Unbelievable.
不可理喻
What did you do with Bam Bam?
你对巴巴做什么了?
What? Nothing. What do you mean?
啥?啥都没做 你什么意思?
When you came over to the house. I didn't do anything.
你去我家的时候 我什么都没做
It's like a miracle.
就像魔术一样
I've never seen her spirits like this.
我见她这么高兴过
I mean, the medicine and your visit...
我说 吃了药加上你拜访她...
she's a different person. That is fantastic!
她和之前简直判若两人了 那真好!
What great news. I can't thank you enough.
真是好消息 我太感谢你了
I... you shouldn't be giving me any of the credit.
我...你不应该感谢我
This is the man... come here. What?
是这个人...过来 咋了?
He says Bam Bam is... Shhh!
他说巴巴... 嘘!
...is like a new person. How about that?
就跟换了个人似的 是不是哦?
That's great. Were you there too?
那真是好 你也去了?
Yeah!
是啊!
No wonder she was singing "I love the fat boy."
怪不得她在那儿唱"我爱那胖小伙"
I couldn't figure it out. I love the fat boy.
我还搞不懂什么意思 我爱那胖小伙
How about that? It's great.
是不是哦? 真棒
I can't thank you guys enough!
我太感谢你们俩了
Oh. Pleasure.
噢 很乐意
What did you do? We just sat and talked with her.
你做啥了? 我们就坐下和她聊天了
That's all. Did you play any games?
就这样 你们玩游戏了吗?
No no no. I laid some games out.
没没没 我拿了些桌游出来
No. No games, uhhuh.
没有 没玩游戏 嗯哈
Did you play a million Pick-up Sticks?
你们玩挑棍子游戏了吗?
No no. The key to the whole thing?
没有没有 重要的是...
You treat them normal and they really respond.
你把他们当正常人 他们就会有很明显的反馈
I love both of you and you gotta promise me you'll do it again.
我爱死你俩了 你们得向我保证会再安排一次
If we have time. It's possible.
如果有时间的话 也许吧
Oh no, you gotta promise.
不行 你们得保证
Ehhh... We'll see.
呃... 再说吧
Just say you'll go over there. Dinner is served!
就说一句你们会过去 饭做好啦!
Let's go have some dinner. Thank you so much!
走 吃晚饭了 谢谢你们
So you're saying that it works? Absolutely it works.
你是说真的有效果? 绝对有效果
I do it every day. And, Sam, you've used it?
我每天都用 山姆你也用吗?
You made the salad, right? I made it and I love it.
你做的沙拉 是不? 我做的 我觉得可好吃了
Susie, these ingredients are very fresh and well prepared.
苏西 这些食材非常新鲜 你做的也真是好
Oh, thank you, Bam Bam. That's so sweet of you.
噢 谢谢你 巴巴 你嘴真甜
I'm so glad you were able to join us.
我真高兴你能来聚餐
I'm so glad you still have food in your fridge
我真高兴你们家冰箱还剩了食物
considering Larry's around. What is that? What do you mean?
考虑到拉里来过 为什么这么说?是什么意思?
Larry likes to clean out fridges like he did today at Marty's house.
拉里喜欢清空别人家冰箱 就像他今天在马蒂家做的那样
What? You were into our fridge
啥? 你拿了我们家冰箱的东西
uninvited, right? That's ridiculous.
没问任何人 记得吗? 不可能
Oh? Then might you explain the whereabouts
哦?那你怎么解释消失了的
of the freshly-sliced deli-packaged turkey...
新鲜切片熟食装的火鸡呢
I don't even eat turkey. The yellow mustard in a glass jar
我就不吃火鸡 还有玻璃罐里的黄芥末酱...
and the lemonade soda? What?!
和柠檬苏打水? 啥?!
Oh, lemonade? So you're a hypocrite too?
哦 柠檬水?所以你还是个伪君子咯?
Because I had lemonade at your house and you threw...
因为我在你家拿了听柠檬水的时候 你可是...
pardon me... a shit fit.
原谅我的用词...喷了我一脸狗屎
Are you kidding? She's emotionally unstable.
你们开玩笑呢?她可是精神不稳定
Are you gonna believe a word this woman says?
你们还能信这女人的话吗?
You know, I don't mind if you take liquid,
你知道 我不介意你拿液体
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表