You taught him how to make a swastika? I did not.
你教他做万字符? 我没有
What the hell are you thinking? I was doodling!
你脑子里在想什么? 我只是在涂鸦!
On a pillow sham? I was just doodling.
在枕套上? 我只是涂鸦
You think this is an appropriate symbol
你觉得这可以随便画画
to be petit pointing on... Susie, look out!
合适吗... 苏西 小心!
Ahh!
啊!
Jeff! Jeff!
杰夫!杰夫!
Are you okay? Honey, are you okay?
你还好吗?亲爱的 你没事吗?
I took a bullet for you.
我为你挡了子弹
Well, it was a bike technically.
呃 严格来说 是挡自行车
Good afternoon.
下午好
I wanna welcome you all here and thank you for your support
感谢大家前来并支持
of the Michael J. Fox foundation for Parkinson's research.
迈克尔·J·福克斯的帕金森病研究基金会
It's really great to see you.
非常高兴见到大家
And a very special thank you
还要特别感谢
and a very warm welcome to Mayor Bloomberg...
并热烈欢迎布隆伯格市长
Thank you so much. ...Who's with us today,
非常感谢你 他今天也来到现场
supporting us as he has since our inception
自基金会成立之初
and throughout our progress toward a cure for Parkinson's.
以及在研究帕金森症治愈方法的过程中 他都一直支持着我们
Before I go much further... Ah, hey.
在我继续讲之前... 啊 嘿
How are you feeling?
你觉得怎么样?
My side is just killing me. What a shame.
肋骨疼死我了 太遗憾了
Oh God, it's terrible. I think you saved her life.
天 太疼了 我觉得你救了她
She owes me. Yeah.
她欠我的 是啊
Well, I got a doctor's appointment this afternoon.
呃 我今天下午约了医生
I'll get the whole thing straightened out.
要好好看看病
So what did you end up getting Greg? I got him a...
你跟格雷格后来怎么样了? 我给了他一把...
And we figure we have to tackle road blocks
我们发现 我们必须解决
that other funders have not addressed.
其他基金赞助者没有解决的问题
But...
但是...
Larry, what are you doing?
拉里 你在这里干什么?
Why do you have to come here and do that?
你为什么在这儿做这种事?
Give the violin sign in front of all these people?
在大家面前摆出拉小提琴的手势?
He made the violin sign?!
他做了拉小提琴手势?!
He was making the violin sign!
他在做拉小提琴手势!
I got a kid a present. It was a present.
那是我给一个小孩买♥♥的礼物 是一个礼物
The violin sign, Larry. Come on, please.
小提琴手势 拉里 拜托你了
Wait a second, Mike. Let me handle this. I'm the mayor.
等等 迈克尔 让我来解决 我是市长
I'm not gonna stand here
我绝不会站在这里
and listen to anybody denigrate Michael J. Fox.
容忍♥别人诋毁迈克尔·J·福克斯
He's a great New Yorker and a great American.
他是个伟大的纽约人 伟大的美国人
Yeah! I wasn't denigrating... I didn't denigrate!
是啊! 我不是诋毁...我没有诋毁他!
Larry, let me tell you something.
拉里 我告诉你
This guy is trying to put Parkinson's out of business
这个人想要赶走帕金森
and I'm here to put you out of this city.
而我要把你赶出这座城市
Get out of town. What?
滚出去 什么?
I'm a New Yorker! Get the fuck out of here.
我是纽约人! 滚出去
I'm... I'm... Get out of here!
我是...我是... 滚出去!
I'm a New Yorker. You can't do that to me.
我是纽约人 你不能对我这么做
I'm a New Yorker!
我是纽约人!
I got your results.
我拿到你的结果了
You're gonna be just fine. Great.
你会恢复的 好极了
Now listen, there is a small amount of internal bleeding.
听着 你有点轻微的内出血
What? It's nothing to worry about.
什么? 不用担心
It's small. We're gonna handle it.
是轻微的 我们会解决的
I wanna give you some antibiotics, okay? Antibiotics.
我给你开点抗生素 好吗? 抗生素
And considering the area of the injury,
考虑到你受伤的部位
I think the best course is to do some suppositories.
我觉得最好用点栓剂
Suppositories? They call them bullets.
栓剂? 别名叫子弹
Oh, hello.
噢 你好
Larry. Oh, hey.
拉里 噢 嘿
You know, I really owe you an apology.
你知道 我应该向你道歉
I wasn't mocking you with the violin.
我不是做小提琴手势嘲笑你
I bought a violin for this little kid.
我给一个小孩买♥♥了把小提琴
I couldn't say it out loud because I didn't want to disturb you.
我不能大声说 怕打断你
So I was telling Jeff that I bought him a violin.
所以我当时在跟杰夫说我买♥♥了把小提琴
It's over. Forget about it. It's just a clean slate.
都过去了 忘了吧 就当没发生过
Let's not dwell on it. Really?
我们别想这个了 真的吗?
If there's anything I can do for you,
如果我能为你做什么
you just let me know.
你直接告诉我就好
It's funny you should say that, because there actually is.
你竟然会这么说 但我真有事需要你帮忙
Tracy and I are doing this event for the children's hospital.
崔西和我在为儿童医院策划一个活动
Oh. And we're having this event.
噢 我们来举办这个活动
If you wanted to, you could come and spend the day with us
如果你愿意 你可以来和我们一起
at the hospital with the kids. Ah, with the kids.
在医院里陪陪孩子 啊 和孩子一起
Yeah, there'll be games and we'll have lunch.
是的 玩玩游戏 吃个午餐
And there's puttputt golf and... Puttputt with sick kids?
还有迷你高尔夫... 和生病的小孩打迷你高尔夫?
Putt-putt with sick kids, yeah.
是的 和生病的小孩打高尔夫
It's gonna be great. They love that. This is nice.
会很好玩的 他们可喜欢了 那很好啊
Some of them even wear masks so they don't get infected.
有些人要戴口罩防止感染
They're infected? Precautions... Make sure you don't get sick.
他们感染了? 以防万一嘛... 确保你不得病
You don't get them sick, they don't get you sick.
你不会传染他们 他们也不传染你
Boy. Yes, I'd love to.
天啊 好吧 我愿意去
I'd love to. Great, excellent.
我很愿意 好极了
When is it? This Saturday.
什么时候? 这周六
That's unbelievable. Can you make it?
难以置信 你有空吗?
I have to be out of town on Saturday. Really?
我周六不在 真的吗?
Let me make a couple of phone calls.
我来打几个电♥话♥
Possibly I could... No, I can't.
我大概可以... 不 我不行
They won't let me out of that. Where are you going?
他们不会让我走的 你要去哪儿呢?
Ho! Heh-hey.
嗬 喂喂!
Yeah. Heh-hey.
耶 喂喂
So how long are we gonna be in this town?
我们要在这里呆多久?
I told Fox two months. What are you eating?
我跟福克斯说两个月 你在吃什么?
It's a chalupa inside a burrito
玉米煎饼包鸡肉卷
wrapped the fuck up. You know, you're in Paris.
卷在一起 你要知道 你在巴黎
It's got the best food in the world and you're eating a chalupa?
世界美食之都 你却在吃鸡肉卷?
If I could've put French toast
要是我能把法式吐司卷进去
in this motherfucker, I would, okay?
我不就吃了吗?
Look at this.
看那
Huh? Do you believe this?
你敢信?
I gotta say something to him. Oh no.
我要跟他说两句 别啊
Asshole. Asshole.
傻♥逼♥ 傻♥逼♥
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表