Larry, as your business manager,
拉里 作为你的商业经纪人
I cannot advocate you putting your money into this.
我不能鼓励你把钱投在这上面
An automobile periscope... It's nutty.
车用潜望镜... 太疯狂了
I don't like my clients to invest in inventions.
我不希望我的客户投资发明项目
I had a client... He threw away millions
我有一位客户... 他砸了几百万
on a two-part ski that would come together like a pool cue.
为了一款能像台球杆一样拆卸的两段式雪橇
What? Millions of dollars he lost on a nutty idea like that.
什么? 几百万啊 在这个疯狂的点子上打了水漂
Are you serious? That's my idea. I had that idea.
你说真的?这是我的点子 我有过这个点子
People's legs would snap like that.
人的腿就这么折了
I don't think so. They could perfect that.
不见得吧 他们可以改进一下这个发明
And you'd be carrying it like a pool cue.
况且你能像携带台球杆一样携带它
I mean, I love your exuberance
我是说 我很欣赏
and your enthusiasm for inventions,
您对发明的热忱和热情
but it shows that in this area
但这表明了在这个领域
your judgment is not good.
您的判断力欠佳
All right, can I tell you something?
好吧 我这么跟你说吧
I believe in this inventor.
我信任这个发明家
Why?
为什么?
Have you done a background check? I mean, inventors...
你做过背景调查吗?发明家...
He has... He has character.
他有... 他有人品
I know it when I see it. I'm sorry.
我一看就知道 不好意思
Yeah, send her in, sure.
好 让她进来吧 没事
Is it okay if my wife comes in for a moment? Sure.
我太太进来一下可以吗? 当然
Hi honey. How are you? Hi. Good.
嗨 亲爱的 你好吗? 嗨 我很好
Sorry to interrupt. Britney, this is Larry. Larry.
抱歉打搅了 布兰妮 这是拉里 拉里
Larry, nice to meet you. I'm just coming by
拉里 很高兴见到你 我刚好路过
to make sure that you're okay for the Hamptons.
问问你汉普顿酒店可以吧
All good. 4,00, the car will be downstairs waiting for you.
没问题 四点车会在楼下等你
Okay. All right? Can't wait.
好 没问题?迫不及待
Love you. You too.
爱你 也爱你
Nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
That's your wife?
那是你太太?
Yes.
是的
Oh my God.
哦我天
I don't think we can work together anymore.
恐怕咱们不能再继续合作了
What are you talking about? Why?
你在说什么啊?为什么?
She's beautiful.
她很漂亮
Yes, thank you.
嗯 谢谢你
I don't like what that says about you.
我不欣赏此事反映出的你的人品
What does it say about me? It says I have good judgment.
反映出的人品?这说明我品味良好
It says you're a very superficial man.
这说明你是个非常肤浅的人
Superficial? No depth.
肤浅? 缺乏深度
You can't Judge me because I have a beautiful wife.
你不能因为我有一个漂亮妻子就对我下判断
Eh, I think I can.
呃 我认为我可以
I can't trust you with my money. I'm sorry.
我不放心把钱交给你管 抱歉
Larry, come on. Sorry, Nathan.
拉里 得了吧 抱歉 内森
I'll... I'll be in touch.
我会... 我会保持联络
Sorry... Sorry it didn't work out.
抱歉... 抱歉不能跟你合作
So moist. Yeah.
好软糯 嗯
Very moist.
非常软糯
I'm really full. You ate a lot.
我太饱了 你吃了不少
That was good. Gaby, How could you not? It's so good.
很好吃 盖比 怎么可能不吃多?太好吃了
I don't want to be pushy or anything like that,
我不想催促你们还是啥的
but I know that you drove the car
不过我知道你们试驾过
and I just wanted to know how you felt about it.
我只想问问你们感受如何
Well, you know, we drove it and...
呃 你知道 我们试驾了...
All right.
好吧
Oh my God. Oh my God, oh my God.
哦天哪 哦老天 哦老天
That is... Oh my God. Can I honestly say
这是... 哦我天 我老实承认
you are the first inventor I've ever handed a check to?
你是第一位让我亲手送上支票的发明家
Me too. Me too. Oh my.
我也是第一次 我也是 哦天
You won't regret this. I don't think we will.
你不会后悔的 我也觉得不会
I gotta tell you something...
我必须得告诉你...
We had so much fun using the prototype, you have no idea.
你的模型给了我们好多乐子 你都不知道
We love it. We just love it.
我们喜欢它 就是喜欢
Is the car outside? Let me show you where it is.
车在外面吗? 我指给你车在哪儿
I'm gonna get him into the prototype, get him his keys back.
我去带他玩玩那个模型 把他的钥匙还给他
All right? We'll be back.
行吧?我们一会儿回来
Thank you, thank you. Oh yeah, okay.
谢谢 谢谢 哦好 行
I'll meet you outside. I'm gonna just have a little bit more.
咱们一会儿外边见 我再吃一点点
Thank you for your trust. You're welcome.
谢谢您的信任 别客气
Thank you, thank you. Okay, guys. It's so good.
谢谢 谢谢 好 你们去吧 这太好吃了
You know, I was actually planning on taking that dish home with me.
我其实刚刚想着 把那份打包回家
Oh yeah. Well, not now.
嗯嗯 那啥 现在不用了
We could get you another one. I'll pay for it if you want.
咱可以再来一份 我付钱 如果你愿意的话
It's not the money. I did order it.
不是钱的问题 确实是我点的
Mm, that's so good.
嗯 太好吃了
You know, it's so wonderful that we're gonna be working like this together.
咱们能像这样一起合作 真是太完美了
don't you think? I know.
你不觉得吗? 可不
I know. I'm so happy.
是啊 我超开心
You're so funny.
你太搞笑了
Oh, I'm feeling faint. I'm feeling faint, hold on. Are you?
哦 我头昏 我头昏 慢着 是吗?
I just need a shoulder to rest on for a second. Oh, lie down, rest.
我想借你肩膀靠一下 哦 躺吧 休息一下
I just need to rest for second. Oh my God, God forbid.
我只需要休息一小下 哦天 但愿没事
It's all right. It's okay.
没事了 好好的
Why don't you go meet up with them?
要不你去和他们会合吧?
Okay, thank you. Okay? You're welcome.
行 谢谢你 好吧?别客气
I'm so full.
我太撑了
Hey hey. Bye.
嘿嘿 拜
Bye. Love you too.
拜 也爱你
Henry. Great to run into you again.
亨利 能再次遇到你太好了
What a surprise. Total surprise. Total surprise.
意外惊喜 非常惊喜 非常惊喜
Um, who was that?
呃 刚那是谁?
Oh, that was my girlfriend.
哦 那是我女朋友
She seems lovely.
她很可爱啊
She is... She is the best.
她是... 她是最棒的
I can tell. You guys...
我能看出来 你们俩...
I'm gonna marry her if she'll have me.
我会娶她的 如果她愿意接纳我
Really? Makes me feel so good.
真的? 让我感觉非常舒服
Henry, I like myself when I'm with her.
亨利 和她在一起时候 我很喜欢我自己
Larry, it's so clear that I misjudged you.
拉里 很明显我之前看错你了
And I can see now
现在我明白
you are a man of great character.
你是一个品格高尚的人
You got that right.
这点你说对了
I just would like to apologize for my behavior at the party.
我想为我在派对上的所作所为向你道歉
Henry, I don't mind telling you it stung.
亨利 不瞒你说 那很伤人
Are we all right?
咱们现在和好了?
We're fine. We're cool. We are so cool.
咱俩和好了 没事了 啥事没有了
Thank you. All right.
谢谢 没事
Thank you. Um... Okay, all right.
谢谢 呃... 好 没事
Anything else?
还有事吗?
I was wondering if I could ask you to do me a huge favor.
我想请问你可不可以帮我个大忙
Sure.
当然
My dad goes to the park every day to play scrabble.
我老爹每天去公园玩拼字游戏
I think it'd be wonderful if you showed up...
我想如果你能去陪陪他就太好了...
Oh, here you go.
哦 瞧好了
H-a-d...
H a d...
"Had." Had?
"有" 有?
Four and one... Five and two is seven.
四加一... 五加二等于七
Had? That's all you can think of... Had?
有?你就能想出来个... 有?
I guess I'm just not a very good player.
看来我玩得不好
I'm doing the best I can. Oh, I can't believe that.
我尽力了 哦 我才不信
I'm sorry. I'm just not that good.
我很抱歉 我不太行
C-o-o-n.
C o o n
Coon?
老黑?
Coon.
老黑
Okay, that's not a word, all right?
得了 那不是个词 好吧?
Oh, it is. No no.
哦 是个词 才不是
That's a racial epithet. That's not a word.
那是个种族主义表达 不算个词
Oh no? Just look around you.
哦是吗?看看你周围
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表