Hello? No, I can't find it.
你好?不 我找不到
Yeah, you know, my assistant's not here.
你知道么 我的助手不在这
I can't... I don't know where it is.
我找不... 我不知道它在哪
I'm sorry. Thank you.
对不起 谢谢
Hey. Let's go.
- 嘿 - 走啊
Lunch.
午饭
Lunch! I forgot all about it.
- 午饭! - 我都给忘了
Where's Antoinette? Doesn't she remind you of these things?
安托瓦妮特呢?她没提醒你吗?
Yeah, except she hasn't been here in three weeks.
是啊 可是她已经三周没来了
Well, where is she? She told me that her father was dying
- 好吧 她去哪了?- 她和我说她父亲要死了
and she wanted to go home and spend some time with him
她想回家陪陪他
and he hasn't died.
可他并没有死
He's kind of, you know, lingering.
他有点像是 你懂得 苟延残喘
What if he hangs on for, like, six months? That's the problem!
- 要是他拖个 比如说 六个月呢? - 这就是问题所在!
You're stuck. I know, what can I do? I can't fire her.
- 你被困住了 - 我知道 我能做些什么?又不能开了她
Right? You know, if he knew
- 是吧? - 你知道的 如果他知道
that his daughter's job was in jeopardy,
他女儿的工作悬了
based on hanging on, he'd die.
就因为他这么拖着 他指定就去死了
Maybe if she just said, "dad, I've got to get back to work."
或许她只用说一句 "爸爸 我得回去工作"
Yeah.
对啊
Hey, I'm Dino from Big Dog productions.
嘿 我是大狗影业的 迪诺
I'm moving in next door. You can call me Dog.
正要搬到隔壁 你可以叫我狗子
Everybody calls me Dog. Dog!
- 大家都叫我狗子 - 狗子!
Yeah, that's it. I like it.
- 对 就是这样 - 我喜欢
Um, anyway, I'm doing the shark show.
呃 话说回来 我正在准备那个鲨鱼秀
You've heard of the shark show, right, "Great White Wonderland"?
你听说过鲨鱼秀 对吧 "大白鲨奇境"?
I've seen some ads on buses, yeah. That's the show.
- 我在公交车上看过一些广♥告♥ 是的 - 就是那个
Anyway, we're going to be seeing each other around campus,
不管怎么说吧 我们将会在周围见到彼此
so I just thought I'd drift on in and say hey.
所以我就想最好过来打声招呼
Oh, nice to meet you. Nice to meet you too.
- 哦 见到你很高兴 - 见到你我也很高兴
Oh, we're probably gonna be sharing the kitchen?
哦 我们可能要共用那个厨房♥?
Do you mind if I take a cabinet?
你介意我占用一个柜橱吗?
Yeah, sure. I really really appreciate it.
- 不介意 当然 - 真的非常非常感谢
No problem. So we're cool with that?
- 不客气 - 所以没事了吧?
Yeah. See you, man.
- 没事 - 再会 兄弟
Thanks, Dog. I can't believe you just gave away a cabinet.
-谢谢了狗子 - 我不敢相信你刚刚放弃了一个柜橱
You never give up a cabinet. Never give up a cabinet.
永远不要放弃一个柜橱 永远不要放弃
I guess I was stupid. You don't give away a cabinet.
- 我猜我可能有点傻 - 你不能放弃一个柜橱
Eh, I think it'll be fine. No, it's not gonna be fine.
- 哎 我觉得没事 - 不 不会没事的
Aw, don't worry about it. Let's go, come on.
- 噢 别担心了 - 走吧 快
Okay, thank you very much.
好的 非常感谢
See you tonight. Yeah, okay.
- 今晚见 - 是 好的
Did I just see you kiss the hostess? No.
- 我没看错吧 你刚刚是亲了那个女服务生吗? - 没有
Huhuh. And she kissed you back.
- 呃 - 她还回应了
Really? What the heck's...
- 真的? - 见鬼了...
What do you think? Beautiful girl.
- 你觉得怎么样? - 姑娘很漂亮
But you're shitting where you eat.
但是怎么能在你吃饭的地方胡搞
That's right. I'm shitting where I eat. Yeah.
- 没错 我是在吃饭的地方胡搞 - 是
We love this restaurant. You're never gonna be able to come back here.
我们喜欢这个餐馆 你将来就不能再来这了
Inevitably I will break up with her.
避免不了地 我会和她分手
There's no question about it. Uhhuh?
- 那是毫无疑问的 - 嗯哼?
But when that happens...
但是分手的时候
Mmhmm? ...I will come back here.
- 嗯? - ...我还是会再来的
And I will shit where I eat. Or eat where you shat.
- 并且我还会在我吃饭的地方胡搞 - 或者在你胡搞的地方吃饭
Or eat where I shat. I've never seen it done.
- 或者在我胡搞的地方吃饭 - 我从没见过能这样的
I'm hellbent on doing it.
我豁出去了 就这么做
You're hellbent? Yes.
- 你豁出去了? - 是
All right.
好吧
Ah, she texted me.
啊 她给我发短♥信♥了
She texted you, how adorable.
她短♥信♥你 真招人喜欢
Yeah, a smiley face at the end.
是啊 结尾还有个笑脸
Oh, a smiley face. See, I hate that.
哦 笑脸 你看瞧 我讨厌笑脸
I told her about the smiley faces.
我和她说过那个笑脸
I can't stand it. And everybody uses them!
我忍♥受不了 可每个人都用
I don't understand. What, are they gonna be in newspapers soon?
- 我不懂 - 怎么着 难不成马上要上报纸么?
"New York times" headline: "Unemployment drops :)"
《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》头条——失业率下降 :)
That's where we're headed. Hey.
- 再这样下去说不定呢 - 嘿
Hey, Stu. Hi, how are you, Stu?
- 嘿 斯图 - 嗨 最近怎么样 斯图?
What's up? Good to see you. Hi.
- 近来怎么样?见到你真好 - 嗨
How are you? Good to see you. Hey.
- 你怎么样?见到你真好 - 嘿
Oh, man, you know, your cheek just touched mine on that hug.
哦 大兄弟 你知道 拥抱的时候你的脸贴到我的脸了
Yeah, I hugged you. I know, but still,
- 是啊 我抱了你 - 我知道 但是贴上了...
check-to-cheek contact from men... That's unacceptable.
和男人之间脸贴脸... 不大能接受
I'll remember that for next time. That's a no no.
- 下次我会记着的 - 没有下次了
Hey, why don't we have dinner on Saturday night?
嘿 我们周六晚上聚个餐怎么样?
Are you guys free? Well, to be honest,
- 你们有空吗? - 好吧 老实说
things aren't so great with Susie and I right now.
我和苏西现在感情不是很好
I think it'd be best if we'd bow out of Saturday night.
我觉得周六晚上我们还是退出比较好
It's not gonna work. Of course, I understand. I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
- 这行不通的 - 当然 我理解 对不起 对不起
Yeah, it's okay. It'll work out. All right, well then,
- 好了 没事 会好的 - 好吧 那
Saturday night?
周六晚上?
Sure! Yeah.
当然!去
I'll call you to confirm. Awesome. Okay.
- 我会给你打电♥话♥再确认的 太好了 - 行
Bye, guys. Okay, Stu.
- 拜 兄弟们 - 好的 斯图
That is right. "Things aren't so great right now..."
- 就是你想的那样 - "感情不太好..."
With Susie and I, they're not so great.
苏西和我 不太好
"...With Susie and I." They're not great.
- "...苏西和我" - 不太好
Congratulations. That was gorgeous.
祝贺你啊 真聪明
Perfection, right? Meanwhile I'm having dinner with the two of them.
- 完美 是不是? - 相比之下 我就要和他们两个吃饭
By the way, things many times are not great with Susie and I.
顺便说一句 我和苏西不好了好几次了
It's never stopped us from going to dinner.
但这从来没阻止我俩一起去吃饭
Oh, by the way,
哦 顺便说一下
very cute text that you sent me. It was very sweet.
你给我发的短♥信♥非常可爱 非常甜
Be careful about the smiley faces.
小心点用笑脸
What's wrong with the smiley face? I feel like
- 笑脸怎么了 - 我觉得像是
I'm getting a text from a 10yearold. Okay, I can do that.
- 我收到的短♥信♥是十岁孩子发的 - 好的 我会小心的
All right. You think you can do that?
- 好吧 - 你觉得你能做到?
Yes, I can. Okay. Okay?
- 是啊 能 好的 - 好吗?
Let me ask you something. Mmhmm.
- 我问你点事 - 嗯
Do you see anything on my forehead? Is there a little mark there?
你看我额头上有东西吗?有没有个小标记?
Yyeah. Huh.
- 是 有 - 啊
I'll go see Dr. Rivkin. Why are we talking instead of kissing?
- 我得去看里夫金医生 - 我们为什么在聊天而不是在亲吻啊?
Why can't you kiss and talk?
你为什么不能边亲边说?
I don't... I don't know, I just feel like eating while you're talking...
我不... 我不知道 就是觉得像是在吃饭的时候讲话...
It's not mutually exclusive. It seems a little weird to me.
- 这不矛盾啊 - 我觉得有点奇怪
I don't know. You know, I talk during intercourse too.
- 我不知道 - 你知道 我做♥爱♥的时候也会讲话
You do? Yes.
- 是吗? - 是
I'm looking forward to that. Okay.
- 我很期待 - 好的
That is so funny. Hey, guys.
真有意思 嘿 你俩
I just saw this hilarious YouTube video.
我刚才在油管上看到个非常搞笑的视频
This woman, she gets robbed, right?
这个女的 她被抢了 是吧?
And, um... Well, that's not the funny part.
呃... 好吧 这不是最有趣的部分
I'm sorry, Larry, this is my niece Mimi.
对不起 拉里 这是我侄女咪♥咪♥
She's just staying with me for a couple of weeks. Hello.
- 她要在我这住几周 - 你好
The funny thing is my mom's the one who sent it to me.
有趣的是 这是我妈给我发过来的
No, she didn't. I didn't even know she knew how to use YouTube.
- 不是吧 - 我都不知道她知道怎么用油管
Hey, you know, we're making out here.
嘿 你知道 我们在亲热呢
Sorry.
抱歉
I didn't... I didn't know. 'Cause I heard you guys talking.
我不... 我不知道 因为我听见你们在聊天
You can talk and make out.
你亲热的时候可以聊天
Well, not if it's good.
好吧 如果爽的话就不会
That's really not your concern. I've never heard of that.
- 这真的和你没关系 - 我还头一次听说
Okay, now you've heard of it. Tsk.
好 现在你听说过了 啧
Good night. Enjoy your...
- 晚安 - 好好享受...
Here, take the bowl with you. Oh, thank you.
- 来 这碗都拿走 - 哦 谢谢啦
Good night, sweetheart. Thanks, good night.
- 晚安 小甜心 - 谢谢 晚安
Have fun talking. Ha ha.
聊得愉快 哈哈
Maybe this is
也许这是
a good break in the action.
这次互动里面一个很好的暂停
Oh, okay. Yeah okay.
- 哦 好的 - 是啊 好
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表