Hey. I can't... I really can't be talking to you.
嘿 我不能... 我真的不能跟你说话
What? What are you talking about?
什么?你在说什么?
Listen, you owe Ricky Gervais $500 for the scarf, right?
听着 你欠瑞奇热维斯500美元 对么?
Yeah. Okay well, he owes me $500.
是啊 好的 他欠我500美元
So my suggestion is why don't you just give me the $500
我的建议是 为什么不直接给我500美元
and everybody will be even.
这样大家都扯平了
Hey, there he is. Ricky.
嘿 瑞奇来了
Oh jeez.
噢天啊
I owe you $500, Larry says you owe him $500.
我欠你500美元 拉里说你欠他500美元
So he wants me to give the $500 to him directly.
他想让我直接给他500美元
Is that cool?
这样可以么?
No good? Not really.
不行? 不太行
Never mind that. Just give me the $500.
别管那些了 给我那500美元吧
Nothing to do with him. I'm just gonna give him the money.
跟他一点关系也没有 我正准备把钱给他呢
He bought a bottle of wine for $300.
他买♥♥了一瓶300美元的酒
No, you bought me a bottle of wine and I got you into the theater.
不 你给我买♥♥了一瓶酒 我帮你进剧院
And I paid $200 for his ticket...
我付了200美元票钱
That I r eally didn't want to go the play in the first place.
这部戏我一开始还真不打算去看
Thank you. Don't worry about it.
谢谢你 别担心
I know what's going on. What?
我知道怎么回事 什么?
I know it was you two idiots whispering all the way through my show.
我知道是你们俩傻子一直在我的演出上唧唧喳喳
I wasn't anywhere near him. What are you talking about?
我离他很远啊 你在说什么?
Where do you get that from? The waiter.
你从哪里听来的? 那个服务生啊
The waiter?
服务生?
And you, I wouldn't let you represent me now.
还有你 我不会找你当经纪人了
Forget it.
你休想
Look at you there, two idiots.
看看你俩二傻子
It's like Laurel and Hardy. Donna was right.
像劳莱和哈台一样 唐娜说得对
What? What did you say?
什么?你说什么?
Nothing. You've been talking to Donna?
没什么 你跟唐娜聊过?
No. No, you just said Donna was right.
没有 不 你刚刚说唐娜说得对
Yeah, she is. So you've been talking to Donna.
是啊 她是说得对 所以你最近跟她聊过咯?
No.
没有
Have you been seeing Donna No.
你在跟她约会吗? 没有
Huh. Are you sure?
哼 你确定?
Okay.
好吧
I'm really up for that bison burger.
我真的等不及要吃野牛汉堡了
Good choice. Hey, there's our food.
很好的选择 嘿 我们点的餐好了
The evening was all charming the last time.
上次那晚真的很棒
Oh yeah.
是啊
You were too much. I'm charming, but...
你真的很棒 我是挺迷人的 但...
It's the English thing. Yeah yeah.
因为你是英国人嘛 对的对的
It's the accent. Exactly, yeah.
是口音的关系 是的
No no no.
不不不
This is my favorite carriage here.
这是我最爱的车厢
Give me your money.
把钱给我
Don't move! Okay okay.
别动! 好的好的
Give me that ring! Give me that ring! Give him the ring.
戒指给我!戒指给我! 把戒指给他
Now! Come on! Give me that!
现在!快点!把它给我!
Take 'em... Take 'em off!
把它们...把它们拿下来!
Just give him your shoes.
把你的鞋给他
Take them off!
脱下来!
Shut up! Okay, don't hit me in the face though.
闭嘴! 好的 求你别打我的脸
Come on, face the ground.
快点 面朝地面
Give it to me. Take it off.
把它给我 脱下来
Give me that purse. Give it to me.
把包给我 把它给我
Ah!
啊!
Drop it! Drop it!
放下!放下!
Drop it!
放下!
More?
还来吗?
That's it. Yeah, get the hell out of here.
到此为止了 滚出去
Yeah, I was just about... Whoa.
嗯 我正准备... 喔哦
Yeah, well.
好吧
I believe this belongs to you, young lady.
我想这是你的 年轻的女士
My God, Larry. There you go.
我的天啊 拉里 给你
Thank you. What do you know?
谢谢你 你知道么?
$500.
500美元
There you go. Thanks.
给你 谢谢
See you around.
再见
Oh, and you're right about the bread, Simmington.
噢 关于这个面包 你是对的 锡明顿
It is hard.
它确实很硬
Hey! Hey!
嘿!嘿!
Hey!
嘿!
No no! Hey! Hey!
不 不!嘿!嘿!
Hey!
嘿!
Hey! Hey!
嘿!嘿!
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表