Out here it's titties.
在这就靠奶♥子♥
The fuckin' titties are talking right now.
那对奶♥子♥正在说话呢
And what exactly are they saying?
它们说啥了?
Those titties are a blabbermouth, you know what I'm talking about?
那对胸嘴可碎了 你明白我的意思吧?
They're fuckin' just yippity- yapping right now.
它们正一个劲地叨逼叨呢
Did you have fun? No, not really.
你玩得开心吗? 并不太
Boy, I had a blast. You know what I think?
天 我开心炸了 你知道我怎么想的吗?
What? I think Lewis has lost his mind.
啥? 我觉得路易斯肯定是疯了
Why? I just saw his girlfriend's tits, that's why.
为啥? 我刚看见了他女朋友的胸 你说为啥
So what? He's not gonna marry her. He's just having fun.
所以呢?他又不会娶她 他只是图好玩
How can you not tell me you were going to see Stella?
你们怎么可以去看斯黛拉却不告诉我一声?
She's my girlfriend, for Christ's sakes. Yeah, you're right.
她可是我的女朋友啊喂! 是的没错
We probably should have told you.
我们好像应该告诉你一声
But you didn't say we shouldn't go.
但你也没说不让我们去啊
And by the way, if you're dating somebody who takes their clothes off in public,
顺便说一下 你正在和一个在公共场合脱衣服的人约会
then what's the difference? Everybody's gonna see her.
有什么区别?人人都可以看到她
You went there like a pervert.
你就像个变♥态♥一样去了那
Hey, I didn't even see that much.
嘿 我都没怎么看
What percentage of the show did you look at her breasts?
整场表演里你有多少时间在盯着她的胸部?
I saw like... Hello, tiger.
我看到大概… 哈喽亲爱的
Hi, honey. Good to see you.
嗨 亲爱的 见到你真好
Hi, sweetie. Sorry I'm late.
嗨 亲 抱歉来晚了
This is Larry, one of my oldest friends.
这是拉里 我的一个老朋友
Hi, nice to meet you. I've heard so much about you. Hi.
嗨 很高兴见到你 我听说过你好多事呢 嗨
I thought you said he was old.
我以为你说他很老
You don't seem that old. Well...
你看起来不怎么老 嗯…
Sorry, I didn't mean to offend you. Mrs. Cole,
抱歉 我不是有意冒犯你 科尔太太
I didn't know Marilyn Monroe was on the base, sir.
我不知道玛丽莲梦露在基地了 长官
He made out like you were a granddad, you know?
他形容的你就像个老爷爷 你知道吗?
You called me old?
你竟然说我老?
You're two days older than I am.
你还比我大两天呢
You're a dissipated alcoholic. How dare you?
你个放浪的酒鬼 竟然还敢说我?
Recovering alcoholic. All right, recovering.
你把酒鬼这句话收回 好吧 我收回
Okay, listen, sorry. I didn't mean to start an argument or anything.
好的 听着 我很抱歉 我不是有意挑拨你们吵架什么的
That's okay. By the way, I actually did see your show last night.
没关系 顺便说 我昨晚还真去看了你的秀
You came to see my show? Yes, I enjoyed the presentation.
你来看我的秀了? 是啊 我很喜欢
What do you know about burlesque?
你也知道滑稽秀?
I saw the movie "Gypsy" with Natalie Wood.
我看过娜塔莉华的"吉普赛人"
Oh, then you should be a Professor at Ohio state and teach this.
哦 那你真该做个俄亥俄州的教授并且给学生教这些玩意
It sounds like you appreciate the art form.
听起来你很喜欢这种艺术形式
Well, I appreciate naked women.
嗯 我反正很喜欢裸女就是了
Did you like the air fucking number I did?
你喜欢我演的日天日地日空气那段吗?
The air fucking was sensational. You liked that?
那段简直太棒了 你喜欢吗?
Yeah, yeah? Yes.
是吗 是吗? 当然
But let me just say this, okay?
但我还是想说这个 可以吗?
Your breasts are magnificent.
你的胸真的很棒
Oh, thank you. Thank you. What did you just say?
哦谢谢你 你刚刚说了啥?
You're not dissecting a frog in 12th- grade biology.
你又不是在中学的生理课上解剖青蛙
It's okay. I take it as a compliment. She's not a specimen.
没关系的 我觉得这是一种赞美 她又不是标本
By the way, I did notice in the show
顺便说 我在看秀的时候注意到了一件事
that there's a small mole
那有一个小痣
on the underside of your right breast
在你的右边的乳♥房♥♥下部
that you might want to get checked out.
你找时间想着去检查一下
Are you being serious? There's a mole? Yeah yeah yeah.
你认真的吗?有颗痣? 是啊没错当然
Okay. How did you see a small mole from where you were sitting?
好吧 你从你的座位怎么看到一颗小小的痣的?
I have breast vision and that's how I'm able to...
我有看胸之眼所以我才能…
You have breast vision? Yes.
你有看胸之眼? 是啊
Why don't you go to every burlesque show
那你怎么不去每个滑稽秀
and just stare at all the breasts?
然后专门盯着人家胸部看?
I could be a burlesque dermatologist.
我当然可以当个滑稽秀的皮肤医生
We'll get it checked out. Thank you very much.
我会去检查一下的 非常感谢
For sure. You're welcome.
当然了 不客气
Well well well, look who's here.
呵 呵 呵 快看看这是谁
You don't remember me? No.
你不记得我了? 不
I'm the idiot who asked you
我就是个傻子
to look after my computer yesterday, remember?
昨天才找的你帮我看守电脑 想起来了吗?
Yeah. So where is it? You didn't get that back?
是啊 所以电脑哪去了? 你没拿回你的电脑?
No, I didn't get it back. Why am I asking you?
不 我没拿回来啊 否则我为啥要问你?
I didn't get it back and it's gone and so were you.
我没拿回来 电脑消失了 你也不见了
You were taking such a long time.
你去了那么久
I had to get going and I gave it to someone.
我必须要走了 所以我给了别人
Who did you give it to? I don't know.
你给谁了? 我不知道啊
I gave it to some black guy. You gave it to some black guy?
我给了一个黑人 你给了一个黑人?
Yeah. You gave it to a black guy?!
是啊 你竟然给了一个黑人?
Because that's... I mean...
因为… 我是说…
What I was about to say was
我要说的是
why wouldn't you give it to a black person?
你也没理由不给一个黑人嘛
In fact, that day when we were in there,
事实上 咱们那天
I had been looking for a black person
我一直在找个黑人
to leave my computer with.
好把电脑留给他看管
I didn't see one, so I left it with you.
我没找到 所以我给你了
Left it with me. Good good.
给我看管 好吧好吧
I'm sure it's gonna turn up.
我确信电脑一定会出现的
I'll keep my eyes peeled for him. I'm gonna go in.
我会帮你盯着点 我要进去了
He's probably dropped it off in there. Probably dropped it off.
他可能会顺便把电脑带到这 没准真会
Take care. Okay.
保重 好的
Larry!
拉里!
What up, man?
咋啦 伙计?
Oh, uh... nothing.
嗯… 没什么
Who's that dude, man? Well, I mean it's not a big deal.
那老哥是谁? 嗯 也不是啥大事
He gave me his computer to watch...
他让我帮他看着电脑…
Uh huh. ...And I had to leave.
嗯哼 …但我必须离开了
And I gave it to this guy
所以我就让另一个人看着了
and he never gave the computer back.
但他最后把电脑弄丢了
Who the fuck did you give it to?
你特么给谁了?
It was a guy. Not important.
就一个人 不重要
Who the fuck did you give it to?
你♥他♥妈♥到底给谁了?
A black guy.
一个黑人
Wow. I'm sorry.
哇 我很抱歉
God damn. I didn't want to tell you.
天啊 我本不想和你说的
A fuckin' black dude in there... You forced it out of me.
一个天杀的黑人… 你逼我说的
I feel fuckin' bad now. Know what I mean?
我现在感觉老差了 你懂我的意思吧?
You trusted that black motherfucker.
你信任了那个黑人混♥蛋♥
You know what I'm saying? Yeah.
你知道我什么意思吧? 是的
I don't want you thinking that shit about me,
我可不想让你联想到我
you understand?
你明白吧?
I could've stole this motherfucker...
我本来也可以偷你点啥的…
Plenty of times, but I didn't.
好多好多次 但我没有
I know the code to the fuckin' house and shit.
我知道房♥子什么的密♥码♥
3948, right? The last four
3948 没错吧?是后四位数
of your social security card number is 4938.
你社保卡密♥码♥后四位是4938
All you did was change it around.
你只不过就是改了一下顺序
All that shit I fuckin' know.
我特么全都知道
ATM numbers...Remember that time you gave me the ATM card
包括ATM卡♥号♥♥啊 记不记得那次 你给我你的银行卡
to get gas for the car and shit?
去给车加油什么的?
And your signature... Come on.
还有你的签名… 拜托
It's a big L. It's real clear, right?
先写一个大大的L 特别清晰 没错吧?
Then the "arry David" is sloppy.
后面的"arry David"就很潦草了
Any man can do that shit. Your mom's maiden name... Ratner. You know what I mean?
人人都模仿得来 还有你妈妈的闺名… 蕾特娜 你懂我意思吧?
All they wanna know is that part. Where are the car keys?
他们就想知道这部分 车钥匙在哪?
Inside the car. I'll drive.
在车里了 我来开
Who the fuck told you my mother's maiden name?!
谁特么告诉你我妈的闺名的?
I must've overheard it. You're going through my shit!
我肯定是无意听到的 你窥探了我的生活!
There's shit laying around the house!
你那些破事都摆在家里了!
Where the fuck did you find out my mother's maiden...
你特么到底怎么知道我妈的闺名的…
Oh, hi. Hello.
哦嗨 哈喽
I'm your neighbor Margaret.
我是你的邻居玛格丽特
Actually, I'm realizing now
事实上 我才意识到
that we've run into each other before. The supermarket.
我们之前有遇到过 在超♥市♥
Oh yeah, that was kind of an awkward thing there.
哦对 那次有点小尴尬
剧集 | 消消气(2000) | 导航列表